Putin slaps Israel

Putin Sent Message to Israel That Its Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over

archive.is/D6lKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE GOYIM

HOW DARE YOU DEFEND YOUR AIRSPACE

MY ANCESTORS HAD ANTI-AIR MISSILES SHOVED 25 CENTIMETERS UP THEIR ASS BY DR MENGELE YOU ANTI-SEMITE

if Hillary Clinton had won the world would be at war right now. Schlomo is upset

I am guessing Putin do not want any bullshits from them again.

Fucking love it

This is a Shoah Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Largest jewish University Issues Warning to USA Colleges Amid Violence in Israel

More than 180 college campuses have received warnings regarding a possible escalation of anti-Israel and anti-Semitic activity amid rising tensions in the Middle East, Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity (AEPi) Executive Director Andrew Borans said in a statement.

JEW YORK — A wave of stabbing attacks and bombings hit Israel over the past weeks following clashes between Palestinians and Israeli security forces at the disputed East Jerusalem Temple Mount holy site. "With violence against Israel once more on the
rise, we are well-aware that such heinous actions often make their ways to our college campuses next," Borans stated on Thursday.

On Sunday, three Israelis were killed and 17 were injured in shooting and stabbins

This has been a Shoah Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is true, was watching Syria from the beginning and the first thing the ISISraelis went for was air force and missiles. Anything that could prevent incursions or strike long distance. ISIS barely captured any SCUDs or similar because of this.

Good its about time someone tells the yids to sit the fuck down.

Can't Jewtin the Putin.

It's not our problem cause they started it in the first place and it is time for them to suffer their consequences. I hope the whole world tell them to eff off to somewhere (to where? I don't know).

Time to crack open the OC box for this special occasion

OY VEY GOYIM DAT IS ANTISEMETIC
MY ANCESTORS HAD TO RIDE AN ANTI-AIRCRAFT MISSILE AS IT HIT THE ROLLERCOASTER KILLING ALL THE PASSENGERS OF BOTH

I can't wait until US (((Congress))) decides the violence is too heinous against its greatest ally and decides to work against the Syrian government. Republicucks will probably start validating the 'muh Russia' shilling and say that they're anti-semitic or sommat.

Madagascar.

Niggers don't want them there and will chimpout if the jews try to take over unless they give them free gibmedats.

Hell sounds fine.

So next time, they're getting a S-700 up their ass?
HAPPENING

Congress doesn't declare war anymore. It's done through executive order and mission-creep.

expect terror attacks in russia if this is true

in russia that is

Hot off the presses, get it while it's hot folks

SS-1488 SAM HEIL!!

Putin knows exactly what the fuck is going on in Syria. He probably ripped the fuck out of the Israelis behind closed doors.

No way Putin is giving up on Syria without a hardcore deal, it is geotstrategically worth too much for the Russians.

ALA OPERATION LUNCH

I guess it's their turn now

B-B-BUT PUTIN IS AN ISRAELI PUPPET! M-MUH OLIGARCHS!! JEWTIN JEWTIN BEST FRIENDS WITH LE DRUMPF T-T-THEY ARE ALL CRIPTOKIKES REEEEEEEEEEEE

lmfao at the normie faggots that think putin and trump are pro ISISrael.

what russia can even do to israel ? maybe they can suck israel cock hard enough so that israel delays their campaign until russia can pack up and go home before they get ass blasted by superior israeli air force .

Oh how I've missed you JIDF.

I hope that post was satirical

Learn English before posting chaim.

Correct if i'm wrong, but one of Putin's advisor pretty much said we would be nuked if Clitoris won, right?

There's an alternate universe out there where Shillary won, the entire U.S. Marine expeditionary force was deployed to Syria and small scale nuclear exchanges are already being hushed up. Also a draft to kill more whites. We're suffering greatly somewhere out there in quantum space.

Saber rattling in the 21century lord forbid.

Big difference between flexing your nuts with a big exercise and letting the kikes nuke Syria to make Greater Israel.

Wow, looks like JIDF is coming back, but they're even worse and more obvious than ever. Couldn't old JIDF veterans teach you to be at least a tiny bit subtle?

I swear to fucking god this shit better not start a war that our military gets involved with. It's bad enough we send them all our shekels.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

PUTIN IS A WHITE NATIONALIST

I don't think Russia will allow one of their vassals in a currently Geo-political important area to be fucked with. The rebels have been routed and isis is in full retreat back to their middle class European lifestyles. Israel launching strikes against Syria is a last spiteful strike at Assad before Russia locks down the airspace and sets up it's anti-israeli incursion devices.

True. Typical "the Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you" tactics. Good luck getting your last-gen fighters past Russians SAM's schlomo, the Americans couldn't beat Russian SAM's manned by peasants over SEA.

Post yfw Israel runs to America for help and Trump turns them down.

>911
>911

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Kek wills it

Punished Trump

What if they knock down the new WTC, imagine the happening threads here.

crashing into WTC could become a tradition held once every decade

it's just crazy enough to work

Just imagine it:

Typical kike response.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/russian-atms-spit-out-cash-after-malware-attack

I guess its a coincidence that the head Jew happened to go to China today.

Wait how could Barron survive a nuclear blast? Oh that's right a time machine.

If the kikes think they can parasite off another superpower again I will shill the fuck out of the truth that a fucking kike was responsible for the opium wars that killed like 50-70million of those slanty fucks. The israelis can sell American secrets to them all they want but a chink is just an untrustworthy as a kike and ten times as vengeful.

But Putin is still a multiculti stooge

Never forget the masturbation rollercoasters =''[

Putin isnt a white nationalist saying the holocaust didnt happen can land you into jail and he builds mosques in his capital

REEEEEE

KEK confirms: Trump does not forgive.

And the Americucks on here kept saying that Putin is a kike shill, guess he proved you faggots wrong.

>better scream autistically like user after finding out the tendies manufacturer has changed the recipe
These genetic drop outs can't go extinct soon enough.

He will defeat the Patriots.

user…Oy Vey…Anudda Shaoah

He's kiking the kikes. The tide is turning and he wants to be on the right side of history.

why is a batarang on the floor of

I've been playing this any time someone comes into my office. Extremely effective.

I never understood HOW these fucking kikes have had such a death grip on our foreign policy for all of these years.

Blackmail of almost every politician and influential businessman (in which the cianiggers are complicit), and massive donations from AIPAC from their hoard of stolen money.

The Soviets were also against Israel, this doesn't make the Soviets based tbh.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. After the jew is exterminated, then I'll worry about the Soviets.

The 'soviets' came to the U.S. after the wall fell and became progressive democrats.

BOGDANOFFS CONFIRMED
oh please kek why am I bogposting don't make me deport myself to halfchan

Mossad kiddy-diddling blackmail.

Yawn.. more theater.

Oi vey (1)

Not going to happen, he made some very clear pro-Israel statements during the election. You can cry shill all you want but he's definitely not redpilled on the kikes.

And he hasn't lived up to those statements he made to the evangelical crowd regarding Israel. Moving the embassy, allowing new settlements, ect. He made a ton of backhanded doublespeak comments that he clearly didn't mean, you niggers along with the Jewish media actually thinking that they were true, and not seeing through his body language regarding them is ridiculous.

And to just think that it was the ancient S-200 missiles and Israel is throwing a shit fit lol. Just wait until Assad gets the S-300's. Already a battery of S-400's on Russia's base, but likely only used as a deterrent if the conflict gets worse.

While in this particular instance I dont trust putin you have to keep in mind that in politics you have to pay lip service to the chosen. In the end its their actions that determine what kind of leader they are, its early but I dont consider trump a kike puppet.

Good post

Gas yourself.

You sound desperate, Chaim.

And you think that gives them power over him?
And FBIanon is also bad, amirite?

Keep going, you just make your nose more obvious.

Demon koalas are unsophisticated but effective.

Autistic screeching is one thing, but I draw the line at shitting myself.

DONT FORGET ISRAEL HAS F-35'S

GRU symbol

It's a sign, jews did 9/11 and Trump will let them be assraped by vodka in revenge for all the friends he lost

Israel is owned by the Rothschilds. The Fed is owned by the Rothschilds. The Fed owns our currency. If we don't suck Israel's ass, our economy gets tanked. There will have to be some major happening in America before we are free of the jewish yoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

We all know how Jews are, they'll strike back with more sanctions against Russia from the west and more economic underground wars as well as destabilizing gas prices.

The Jew shrieks in pain as he jams a machete in your back.

Oh, and also gas yourself, obviously.

Trump wants the nationalist jews over the marxist ones, they're clearly the better option. Nationalist jews are weak and lost the pets that gave them power, Trump will scoop them up for cheap now and use them against the marxist ones. Neocons are gone, Trump isn't going to let jews walk over him like they did if Israel is foolish enough to bite the hand that feeds.

Putin is neither. He's likely the NWO plant to play their false Antichrist.

1. he is neither pro-Zionist
2. he is neither pro-Nationalist
3. he is, first and foremost, a Russian. And Russians do what Russians do, play their own little games
4. he is going to get played by (((them))), he just won't see it coming

PS: I don't trust this guy, but neither do I trust Trump. All Politicians are cancer in the eyes of Kek and get removed once True Order returns to Earth.

So how DOES the merchant respond to having the dick slapped out of its mouth?

Revelationsfags are a special type of cancer.

This man knows what's what. Politicians like Putin and Trump get a little leeway, but we shouldn't allow our excitement to cloud our judgement of their character, and neither should we let ourselves become arrogant. Never forget how quickly Merkel sold out her people.

I'm going to guess that they will wait a bit and attack again with unmanned drones or just missile strikes. They might not be able to wait though since the SAA is making huge strides. How are you even supposed to predict anything about Syria when it's such a giant clusterfuck?

user denied his tendies.

The answer is "to Hell" tbqh fam.

TOPKEK

Putin defends Russian interests, nothing more and nothing less. That´s what makes him based. He isn´t an NWO plant, otherwise he wouldn´t stop Pissrael from installing a puppet regime in Syria, he wouldn´t help to destabilize the Ukraine, which would otherwise be 100% (((EU))) territory and fakenews in Europe and the US wouldn´t try to paint him as the ultimate evil and the boogeyman.

Getting slid hard, have another bump.

We only really need him to look out for Russian interests, we just can't expect him to do anything for free.

Thankfully it's in everyones interests to cockblock jews.

bump for glory.

The Jews need to learn their proper place in the world, and if it takes a couple of S300's up the ass then so be it.

The Soviets fought against Hitler. The Soviet Union was created by kikes. Fuck off shills.

OY VEY! I know how you feel, my mother was gas over six million times when she was only 2 years old.

Let me know when jewtin actually does shit to stop Israel. Protip: those Israeli jets are gonna keep making air strikes and Jewtin will keep making tough guy noises but never acting.

BASED PUTIN

Kikes must be terrified

Pretty sure I'm suffering worse in this one.

If you think your problems are bad now then imagine them + you being in a FEMA prison camp.

t. paid shill

Are you me? My dog also came to check out what the fuck I was doing.

Hold on a fucking second, kikes and mudslimes were killing eachother. Putin stops the kikes, now less kikes & mudslimes will be killed…. and we're celebrating?

Naa naaa stupid, you got it all wrong!
Its down where the shoulder meets the neck.

Nobody knows. While there is a difference between those groups of Jews, they are both Jews and will screw the Goyim as if they were one. Internally divded, but still one Jewish front to the world at large. And Trump himself is not Jewish. Either of those options spell doom, so he'd best continue the interests of the American people.

Barron is also a Primarch

He also made some very clear neutral to israel statements
He's playing the kikes like a fucking fiddle

Netanyahu to Putin: Israeli airstrikes in Syria will continue

Ok, now what? Apparently the kikes just bombed Damascus again.

www.rt.com/news/381696-israel-syria-netanyahu-putin/

Know them by their deeds.

no. If Clinton had have won, then Putin and Syria would have backed the fuck off if they knew they were going to loose. They stand a chance now without a shitstorm happening and they know full well and are taking advantage of it.

Muh stronk womyn

Given that Russia has a huge stock of weapons with approaching use-by dates and Israel is populated by cowards, the questions should be- if Russia wanted to fuck with Israel, what could Israel do to stop them?

Samson option? Go ahead. The first nuke Israel launches against Russia would resolve the Israeli-Palestinian question permanently.

Russia doesn't really have to do anything to Israel at first. Russia should start shooting Israeli planes out of the sky though.

Learn to read, idiot. He said false Antichrist. And if you knew anything about the thing you are bitching, you knew that the fake one comes before the real one.

Get the fuck off my board, cancer.

R-RIDF! EVERYONE K-KNOWS T-THAT RUSSIA IS A J-J-JEW PUPPET.

I hope the normies are getting all this.

No bootin' the Putin

No disputin' the Putin

No prosecutin' the Putin

No foolin' the Putin

No shootin' the Putin

No eludin' the Putin

No intrudin' on the Putin

Can't Rasputin the Putin

No pursuitin' the Putin

No scootin' the Putin

Sorry, that's all I got.

Forgot dank Putin shoops…

Why are they so antisemitic?

What a bunch of horseshit. Do you even know that Isreal is not the NWO? The NWO wants to destroy Israel because it has served its purpose to this end and would only be an enemy to a single ruling entity. They think they get to have a seat in the satanic Order, in truth the first thing they get is the headsman's axe. Serve a liar, get treated by a liar. He's got only one goal: kill every human, sandnigger & whites alike. He couldn't give a fuck about any of us. All he wants, is to fuck up creation and make a point, like a little bitch. Well it's know how it will end is it.

The NWO, or BRICS, as it is called for now, will be a chinese-russian joint venture. They both made a deal with the devil and they both will pay the ultimate price, removal of their own governmental body and replacement with a NWO puppet much like Merkel in Germany. Manchurian puppets, ready to be triggered into action with the press of a button. But since they are in such a hurry they pressed one too soon an this is the result, total chaos.
No, we will have a much darker enemy to fight. America, Russia, China… these countries will be gone when the real trials start.

The final battle is waged in Europe, not the Middle East or Israel. Both will be a smoldering nuclear ruin long before that.

This is coming, and soon.

Nothing. Putin will not lift a hand against his Jewish kin

You are confused, we've been living in the NWO everybody is ranting about for decades.