Rpg recommendations

Alright, so after getting my feet wet with Fallout NV and Morrowind, what are some rpg games that really let me do anything/be anything/really allow me to change the world I play in?

Bugovo is the best RPG for that.

Fallout 4. It's the only rpg you'll ever need to play, because you can literally play it forever! You can do what you want, be who you want, and with over a hundred different endings, you can shape the game however you please. Did I mention that it's completely open world? And all for the low, low price of $60 + $40 for the dlc. Pick up a copy today! (Don't forget the dlc!)

Dwarf Fortress.

I've heard the original fallout games were very heavy with freedome and roleplaying. I'm moving onto them myself after playing Planescape.

Also, the first two Way of the Samurai games from what I hear.

Try Dragon Quest. While they don't do well in the actual 'roleplaying' aspect, they're great in making you feel like you've changed something in the world.

For roleplaying, play the Infinity Engine CRPGs like Baldur's Gate, Planescape: Torment, etc
I also recommend the Ultima series and Divine Divinity

Just play NetHack until you can beat it.

Has elder scrolls 2 aged alright?

That or or Might and Magic VI. I've been debating on playing one or the other.

Check out Gothic, controls are really weird but it's top tier

Any gothic in particular? I see the 4th one has some mixed reviews. Not OP but the topic has me interested.

With certain mods, yes. Specifically the one that increases draw distance.

I recommend you play a better genre that actually requires a modicum of skill OP.

make sure you go into control options and set the mouse controls to view-based. It's mouselook
if you do just that, the game is much more playable

1 is good and 2 is toptier
3 is more openworld but it's halfmade and bugged, 4 isn't really gothic, forget about it

Mein niggar

How is it compared to morrowind?

I still need to finish arcanum

Is DQ Heroes good? That's the only one I see with a PC port.

Mount and Blade: Warband

and if you ever get bored with it just pick up one of the fuckton of overhaul mods for it

Too bad Donn Throgg was an anarchist commie. Still a god-tier game though.

Donn Throgg did nothing wrong.

Heroes isnt an RPG, its a Musou. All of the DQ games can be emulated easily. Definitive versions are:

Not an RPG, but you're right. You have more influence on the WotS worlds, than you do in a lot of RPGs.

there's a reason that capitalism and the state are on the opposite end of the moral spectrum compared to nearly every religion and ethical code throughout human history. it's anti-thought and anti-morality on a fundamental level.