They're better off finding what kids care about their education and sending those kids to a well funded charter/private...

They're better off finding what kids care about their education and sending those kids to a well funded charter/private school for tokenism.

You would pay the parents of the school children who don't care about their education on the order of 25-100,000 dollars per head to be sterilized.

You would be surprised to see the number of big mamas who would line up to sterilize her five children for 125,000 to 500,000 dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

teacher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Teachers get paid to fucking much as it is, why increase their pay more?
Fuck unions, man.

I would rather send the 5 decent black students out of a body of 50000 to a private school than to increase their pay.

*too
I forgot to add: the union behind this shit is called the National Education Association. They have nearly 3,000,000 members.
They're barely even a union anymore, they act more like a lobbyist group.

could we use the trust laws to bust unions up?

Lets not forget about the paid summer vacations public school teachers get.

Are there any unions left that are still needed and fulfilling their original intent? Whenever I see anything having to do with a union it just seems to be vote farming and virtue signaling.

Could we use the trust laws to bust the unions?

Immuno-contraceptives are far easier and no one will know whats happening for decades.

What about the way the Jews tricked those women into becoming sterilized?

Teachers are just glorified baby sitters. Public school should probably be abolished.

It is easily distinguished that this is by a bunch of libtard teachers, they fail just as hard as Holla Forums when trying to create content.
The idea of the corrections to reframe the message only works if you don't read it sans said corrections.

How do they always fall so flat on their faces with this shit?

Tbh educators aren't paid as much as they should be, granted the quality doesn't justify an increase in pay as is. Either way, traditional methods of schooling are useless in contemporary, as the internet has endowed the individual with the ability to learn at any time of the day. Physical classrooms need to go.

Philly teachers don't deserve a raise. In fact, Philly students don't deserve teachers.

In my State, teachers with a few years of experience and a good track record can pull in $55-$60K/yr on average, up to $75K or $80K in well financed districts. It's one of the few jobs where salaries have sort of kept up with inflation and has seen net income gains over the last few decades.

As a professional in an in-demand industry who makes a comparable salary, I can tell you that $75K-$80K a year is not that much money. Sure, you're better off than some burger-flipper or grocery store bag boy, but you're not living the high life. You can afford all the basic necessities (home, vehicle, all the accompanying bills), and a few luxuries.

This is true, however they also no longer come up with true lesson plans or teach independently. The entire curriculum comes straight from the state and they do nothing but prep these kids for a standardized test. A monkey could teach that.

Oy Vey they are being Racist to that poor black man

What's wrong with that nigger's eyes?

I have an uncle who works as a high school teacher after doing a bunch of other jobs.

He loves it since its the easiest job he has ever had. The hours are great, you only work 180 days a year, and the union keeps sucking the city and state for more money.

He is loved by his students for being awesome and a good teacher and the other teachers hate him since he calls teachers out on all their bullshit.

The teacher's unions lie to you.

Teachers are fucking cancer. They are the biggest pseudo-welfare leeches out there. Constantly clamoring that the only reason the kids aren't succeeding is because they need mo money for dem programs.

It's nothing but pure rent-seeking. For example, the teachers unions are the ones who pushed the meme that smaller class sizes are needed for children to succeed because of more 1-on-1 time. But this is absolutely false, with nothing to back it up. The ONLY reason they want smaller class sizes is because smaller class sizes means you need to hire more teachers, and each teacher needs to do less work. It's all horseshit.

We spend UNGODLY sums of money on schooling. Especially in the nigger-infested cities. There's this idea that you can make smart kids if you just throw tons and tons of money at them.

Please tell me you live in some super-expensive part of the country like san francisco or new york

Teaching should be a job you aspire to do, the 120K stuff that you can only start doing once you've got 20 years experience in your field

But at least you get COMMON CORE! Aren't you glad we legally FORCE you to waste your youth here?

I always thought there should be like a "Life in the 21st Century" class where they teach you how to, like.. "This is a warrantee, here is when you should get one, this is how you get a credit card, this is what 411 is.."

Good job user.

See

In every other country, teaching is a difficult job that requires a lot of education. It's well paid, and students do well because the teachers care about their job. In the U.S., teachers are treated like glorified baby sitters, so people who aspire to be nothing more than glorified baby sitters take the job. It's a vicious cycle that needs to end, and the best way to end it is to require higher standards for hiring teachers, along with higher pay for those better teachers.

A mass, sweeping reform, all at once, resulting in the replacement of the current generation of welfare leeches that call themselves teachers, is required. Nothing less.

Ban unions and make parents pay for the public education. Public education isn't supposed to be babysitter for the niggers. Nobody is safe around the niggers.

improve students' grades, then we'll talk

Not going to happen until they make public education non-free and compulsory. If the parent want to enrol their children in then they must pay the educational monthly fees and pass the educational test.

You mean antitrust and no. Look up the clayton act and who is exempted.

The only thing they do now is teach marxism to white kids and put up with increasing numbers of disruptive little spics and niglets.
How awful.

Teachers get paid fine.
teacher portal.com/teacher-salaries-by-state/

We covered all of these in school. What shithole did you go to that didn't have home economics and economics?

White schools do fine.

Unpozzed schools exist.

And make illegal immigrants ineleigible. No welfare or public services for illegals who only serve to overbirden the system amd distract the children if taxpayers.

Apparently not yours

Think a little, fam. Treat teaching like - shockingly - a real fucking career-capper instead of a job for lazy college students.

Be selective with our teachers, not just 4 years of "education" training that takes place wholly in university. An economics teacher should have to do work in the financial sector. A mathematics teacher should have to work a a coder/engineer/etc.

Think of how it is now. I go to school for an engineering degree, say, and I now have the ability to get a triple figure job in the future and a middle-class salary out of college. Our best engineers are naturally, then, going to all go into the private sector. But what about our worst? They currently have the option to teach and that's about it. Think about it: Your biology teacher is making only 50K/year for a reason, and it's not because she's a whiz kid biologist.

How retarded are you?
A basic principle of economics is that you get more of what you subsidize.
You don't pay them shit, you FINE them for each child.
And what sort of result does it have giving niggers that much money? They buy fast cars that they run people over with and wreck on some poor unfortunate. Guns for shooting crackas with.

Seriously, sterilize yourself.

Agreed. The schools are shitholes but it's not the teacher's fault that the they are filled with barbaric inner city youth.

Here is an antidote: I knew a girl in college who went off to be a Philadelphia public grade school teacher because of the student loan forgiveness bait. After two years she quit, moved back in with her parents, and starting working at a coffee shop for minimum wage. It was that bad, but you all already know the stories of what it's like trying to teach niggers.

Very pleasant white girl who gave up on being a teacher by the experience. I guess the competition of getting into a private white school is too fierce. That is apparently where the money (and the sanity) is.

I would buy stock in Nike and KFC. You give niggers too much credit. They won't invest in education. They won't invest in real estate. They won't start businesses with that money to get dey life on track this includes illegal drug businesses. Niggers aren't that smart.

The money will go back into large corporations and be gone within a generation (which is only like 12 years in nigger-time).

>FINE them for each child.
Hell no. And where do you think that money will come from? Those niggers won't pay. I'm not saying the original subsidy will work but fining them isn't any better.

kekd