Pirate Games

What are some good pirate vidya or at least vidya with pirate characters? preferably cute ones

Space pirates are also acceptable

Skies of Arcadia

Rebel Galaxy, maybe.

Puzzle Pirates.

didn't that get different releases? Should I play the vanilla game or go for Legends?

I'd never even heard of this one before. I'll definitely look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

kek. Okay, how about a real game?

Guns of icarus?

Sid Meier's Pirates! Either the Amiga, or the Gold version.

just because you're on a ship doesn't mean you're a pirate
Guns of Icarus is shit either way

is that remake as good as the amiga original/gold versions?

Go with Legends. It has extra content and all the DLC.

Guilty Gear has the cutest pirate

The remake is in 3D, "streamlined", runs on Gamebryo, and has a new mini game that nobody likes.

Sure thing m80, thanks a bunch.

She IS pretty cute.

what's Gamebryo? I've only heard the name before in passing. Never knew what it was. And I just had to ask, since the Amiga graphics are abysmal. I mean yeah, It's a Amiga, I know. But shitty-looking is shitty-looking.

Pirate Doom for GZDoom

holy shit, I never knew this existed. Looks like I need to download those Doom wads then…

Risen 2 is all about pirates and is semi-decent

Gamebryo is a game engine, you might have heard of it because of a certain man is involved with games that use it. The gold version is alright, I'm pretty sure I know the mini-game that user is talking about too.

The GameCube release (Legends) is better in pretty much every regard, but it has censorship (of fucking course). As far as I know all smoking has been removed and the liquor has been renamed to loqua (sp?) and is a fruit juice now instead of alcohol. I'd still go with Legends, but just so you know. It's also easier to get your hands on a GameCube or Wii (and get an ISO for that).

She can RIDE my dick with her A ranking if you know what i mean

I came into this thread to post exactly that.

Rogue Galaxy is from Level-5 and it's a bit between Chrono Trigger and Skies of Arcadia with action-RPG gameplay.

Also has a tanskin.

Etrian Odyssey 3 has a pirate class. It also has a heavy sailing/sea theme.

Thou art one of my brethren who art of moor origins.

Blood & Gold: Caribbean is okay. If you already like Warband.

Sea Dogs 2, nough said.

hah fucking fred perry

outside fantasy setting it doesn't work

Apparently Sid Meyer's Pirates.

Star Wolves?

I think there was a female pirate in Eternal Sonata, but I don't remember if she was cute or not.

If that counts then I guess the pirate loli from Tales of Vesperia is another one.

Pirates: The Legend of Black Kat is one i remember from my childhood give it a spin

that's a good ass move. beats lows, it beats wakeup throw, and it's decently fast overhead that combos on counterhit.

more importantly it's cute

Rogue Galaxy always looked neat, too bad PS2 emulation is shit. I guess I could buy the game maybe.

Sweet. Already got the rom downloaded, thanks!

Never heard of this OR Warband, I'll look into it though, thanks!

There's nothing wrong with a fantasy setting. Pirates are pirates m8. I'd even accept a One Piece game suggestion, given it was an actually-decent game.

Not the biggest Strategy fan, but I'll have to give it a shot

Was Eternal Sonata any good? I remember looking at it in game shops and always not-buying it at the last second.

do tell
I could get Vesperia since it's on 360. I've never played a Tales game though

Was it an EU-exclusive? Can't say I've ever heard of it the screen shots looks pretty cheesy. Could still be good fun though. Shame PS2 emulation sucks ass.

So not-Banjo-Kazooie with a pirate skin basically? I'm down.

MySims has cute pirates.

OpenXCOM Piratez

C'mon son….

Seven Pirates

Shame on >>>Holla Forums

Only one poster

bravely default

Well she is in Vesperia, but she is a character in the PS3 version of Vesperia which is JP only, unless there is a patch for it

You mean Rogue Galaxy or is there a different one called Rebel Galaxy?