They did it again

After several shoah attempts on greeks, the gypsies, the armenians, the kurds, the assyrians..
archive.is/iVili

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethem_Sancak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That disgusting pig is literally the anti-Hitler

These fucking turkroaches I swear to christ

what the fuck is Erdogan even doing?

literally the turkroach version of the sun.
The News of the World has more verifiability.

Pottery.

Ths turks will meme this into a reality.

They even put a fagtag in front of "frau hitler" to encourage roaches to twat it out. I think the roaches have learned from the Jew that they can make Whitey do anything just by screaming "hitler." did same with netherlands.

Owned by Ethem Sancak.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethem_Sancak

Sure looks like a jew to me.

Trying to play at politics without realizing everyone else is controlled by the big boys table.

>2017 [/aa]>E V E R Y O N E ' S H I T L E R[/aa]

>fucked up the whatever this shit is called text
brb ending my life

blasphemy, hitler would have put her in front of a firing squad for being a traitor of the highest caliber, and a coward, and a drag on society the world over.

just

How much do you want to bet that all of this magically goes away after Merkel is re-elected? Funny that Turkey gets so aggressive with all these elections happening this year and so many right-wing populists on a path to win, and then suddenly the Jew-controlled marxists in power decide to draw a line against the Turks. Really funny.

I don't think so, I think he's genuinely off the jew leash, almost like north korea. He's not going to attack the kikes in Israel and hopefully the roaches will be kicked out of NATO. I still don't know if the coup was a false flag or ZOG against Ottoman.

Oh come on, the timing is too convenient, and you really think an Islamist would not be on a Jewish leash? Erdogan is why the PVV lost in the Netherlands. Watch Merkel rise in the polls because the Germans are stupid enough to think she's changing. It's black-pilling, but the European governments and their ZOG masters will do anything to keep right-wingers out of power there, that includes having Erdogan create a conflict that the current executives can pretend to be tough over.

He's still on the Zionist/Israel leash obviously. Is he off the ZOG/Western leash? I don't know, read some of the Turkey shit from wikileaks cables. It depends on if the coup was real or false flag.

Regardless he's still playing perfectly into the hands of the international Jewry. Whether it's deliberate or not, he's done too many things to aid them.

Fucking kek, but it wasn't just because she didn't want to be called a Nazi. She genuinely hates Europe and white people.

I don't get you here. Right now, him grabbing more power and fueling the right and possible fall of the E-Jew is bad for the jew agenda. He's also helping with stripping the word "Nazi of all and any meaning.

If only, if only.

like this?

You know user if you were talking about any other country besides Turkey I would agree with you, but Turkroaches are so fucking goddamned arrogant and terminally autistic that I really think this is just Erdogan being a complete fucking retard about his current situation.

Merkel did the most to hurt the white race probably in the entire history of the world and yet brown people still call her Hitler since she won't declare Germany an Islamic caliphate yet.

He probably does have the power he thinks. It's exactly what Dr. Pierce predicted in "Turner Diaries" with "demographic warfare." He can open the spigot and send a stream of animals into Europe, knowing they won't be machine-gunned at the border as they should. As summer approaches, can you imagine what Greece is going to look like and more 2-mile long columns of animals heading for Europe?

I love it.
it's brilliant.

She must be the most ass-pained german in history right now.
Trump won't recognize her worthy of even a handshake, Roach people call her hitler despite her hatred for germany and hard work to destroy Europe…

There are many people who claim that Erdogan himself is a crypto-jew, there a quite a number of them in Turkey so it wouldn't be even that suprising.

He probably is. He's sitting on billions in shekels, the wife spent something like $500 mill one year. The house of saud are probably cryptos too. It would make sense that cryptos rise to the top among semitic peoples.

He shook her hand. Do you believe every shitpost on here?

That's even funnier than when the dumb cunts here in my country of Canaladesh were calling Trudeau a white supremacist.

I hope you learned your lesson, madame merkel

maybe I'm drunk but seeing merkel as hitler just makes me kek a nice hearty kek

When "everyone but me is Hitler" is Hitler, then no one is Hitler (but Hitler).

They should just nationally create Armenian Holocaust Remembrance day to spite them.

Actually I should say "not even Hitler."

Maybe it was a dare to the German people
current actions are no different to those of the Nazi period
PROVE ME WRONG
I dare you
I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TO DO NAZI SHIT

She looks really high in that picture

tbh, she always seems to look that way. and as far as i can tell she doesn't have much in the way of work done on her face, and certainly no botox-levle stuff, that would help create that kind of expression.

bitch is probably toked off her ass.