The JQ in Australia

You know Holla Forums, there's one name I see constantly in immigration topics concerning Australia - that of one Professor Andrew Markus. The first time I heard of him was on a debate panel featuring Blair Cottrell, of whom some of you may have heard. Upon seeing pic related, I knew immediately what his agenda was, as should you. This subversive jew has been writing anti-white trash since the 1970s, playing the name game, the old "Us whites ought to be ashamed for being so racist!" canard and regularly pushing for increased diversity. Go look for an article about immigration in Australia, you'll see his name attached somewhere. See below for some samples of his very hard-hitting and important research. Just when you think it's not a conspiracy, shit like this bubbles up into your face.

The Australian public really needs to be made aware of this kike. I alone can't do much, but this heeb flies under the radar and so a few signal boosting operations would really put the pressure on. I'm usually a full-time lurker, but this thread is to discuss possibilities and outcomes. There's gotta be something that can be done about this nonsense, it's gone on much too long. Side note: Australians are extremely racist, but hate being called racist more than any other group I've ever seen. Could be a potential stress point.

For those of you who aren't aware, immigration to Australia is much too high. Half our annual population growth comes from immigration alone - an unsustainable artificial growth, and despite a large amount of immigrants being white Englanders or New Zealanders, we also get hordes of Maoris, Chinese, Indians and Africans. That's right, there are Africans in Australia, and have been for at least a decade or two. Even if there weren't non-white immigration, the level is still so high that it causes havoc with the economy and housing markets, the latter of which is subject to international investment and all sorts of ridiculous jewry. Btw m8s the housing bubble will only pop once immigration is lowered: destroy the glut of demand, destroy the extortionate prices

Some of the semiti sorry, seminal work by this precocious luminary:

"Australia not ready for African refugees" skynews.com.au/news/national/2016/08/24/australia–not-ready–for-african-refugees.html
(archive.is doesn't like it either)
Because they get in fights and have no skills
They probably weren't even hailing them to stop
Happens all the time, bus drivers don't give a shit or are pajeets

Oy vey! What a disasta!

"We're a weird mob of unfriendly racists" smh.com.au/national/were-a-weird-mob-of-unfriendly-racists-monash-university-report-20140323-35buu.html

"Australian Race Relations" allenandunwin.com/browse/books/general-books/history/Australian-Race-Relations-Andrew-Markus-9781863735544

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First Rhodesia, then South Africa, next is Australia and kiwis.

I'd put my money on the situation in the USA coming to a head first, or possibly even Europe. But that's kind of beside the point, because it's coming for us all eventually.

From Brenton Sanderson's brilliant essays on the topic:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/08/the-war-on-white-australia-a-case-study-in-the-culture-of-critique-part-1-of-5/

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-refugee-policy-and-the-african-crime-plague-part-1/

I think it'll go Western Europe -> Britain -> USA with the best for last when the USA implodes and world goes fucking crazy. Chinks might make a move on Japan/Oz when we're killing each other in burgerland so hopefully you don't have that sandnigger defense minister by then.

make infograph m8

I haven't checked out that address, but be wary. The bloke who wrote the daily stormer article that contained the info was a Jewish troll who infiltrated a load of shit, including posing as a jihadist. Wouldn't surprise me if the info was fake and he was trying to get someone to blow up the building

We took in Jewish "refugees" post WW2, they then formed Jewish protections against defamation and discrimination. They then consolidated their power.

In the late 50's early 60's they began pushing for open borders. This led to the White Australia policy being obliterated due to "racism" even though it was just a sensible immigration policy with an old name.

This led to the chinese invasion where 4 kids in every classroom where asian in the 80's 90's. Now in the current year they are pushing for Muds and shitskins even though in a lot of schools white kids are a minority. They still want more.

They don't fucking care about the societal collapse either as they have all these hate speech protections under the law and they live in gated communities in rich areas all across Aus and send their kids to private jewish schools.

Sorry for the off topic rant just thought I would give a bit of history, we let them in and they opened the gates to everyone. It doesn't surprise me that they are still pushing for more. Especially when I see the Imam of Melbourne on TV saying "Islamophobia is Un-Australian"

Under 100,000 kikes living here. All in sydney/melbourne. Which is where all the sand/jungle niggers live now.
Kikes are fucking retarded long term

'Rothschild agent Moses Montifiore' you're welcome

Wait you have to hail a bus to stop in Australia?
they stop when someone is there in chink land

Yes

For the ultimate 'JQ in Aus' story, watch vid related, about the time a foreign nation (Israel) directly influenced a local court case (themselves breaking the law by 'conspiring to pervert the course of justice') and put a man in maximum security prison for 3 years, all because he offended a jew

I remember seeing this yid cunt when I was watching that Cottrell bit. That slimey fucking kike needs a date with a pig farm.

All because he offended a jew who flew interstate to "counter-protest" by filming everyones faces for 2 hours and agitating for violence.

The kikes excuse was great "I was just walking by" then the cunt destroys him with his own holy books.

I've never seen a bus needing to be hailed here. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Sometimes. It depends. If it's obvious you're waiting for the bus, then they'll usually stop, otherwise, it's necessary.
Some bus stops tell you to hail here though.

Buses don't come to your mother's basement

A lot of buses in Aus will fly straight past you unless you hail them. Multiple routes servicing the same stop within short a timeframe means you have to hail the correct one when it approaches or you run the risk of being ignored.

Well obviously you have to signal that you want this particular bus. They can't read your mind.

user, pls

There's only one way I hail.

Existing defense ministers have been just as shit tbqh.

They've always got their 'homeland' to escape to. Whites aren't as fortunate.

Can they escape through a hoard of angry shitskins? Before the chink invasion which theyll know about before hand of course

bump

more important:
racial discrimination act 18c repeal currently in the news
Holla Forums is too blackpilled on policy goals.
its a move in our direction.

how so?
evidence this shit needs to stop? that leftists are insane? that the culture of appeasement is retarded? further makes normies angry as fuck since they can get fined/jail for calling their mongrel mate a fucking shitskin?