WTF? 60 minutes runs an anti H1B Visa / pro Trump piece

WTF? 60 minutes runs an anti H1B Visa / pro Trump piece

Holy shit. The tides are turning pretty fast in America. (((Media))) giants are backing down from the communist agenda and starting to tell the truth. I am going to directly link to this segment because I think we should reward the companies who are abandoning their anti American agenda.

www.cbsnews.com/news/are-u-s-jobs-vulnerable-to-workers-with-h-1b-visas/

TLDR: 60 minutes talks about regular Americans losing their jobs and being forced to train their replacements or lose their severence pay exactly like Trump was saying on the campaign trail. I counted 3 blue eyed American workers giving sob stories about how H1B has fucked them over and how the whole system is just a big scam for huge companies to make an extra dollar. There was no hint of anything anti Trump and actually quite the opposite. They reinforced that Trump was right.

Yeah I saw earlier this week they were doing an H1B piece. Is the 60 Minutes team mostly gentile or something? How did they break away from the MSNBC conditioning?

Yes let's just forget the decades of lying through their teeth to manipulate the masses because they ran one decent piece. Gas yourself.

blackmail

We dont break links and archive just to punish you stupid mother fucker.

pretty sure user just didn't know how to embed the video, calm the fuck down autist.

what I don't get is why don't mods put a word filter on HTTP?

The chances are REALLY fucking slim.

Links should always be broken. We don't want referral information being given to the media puppets who seek to destroy and subvert us.

Remember, these are corporations and they will always go where the money is. they have no specific morality and aren't having a change of heart, they are making a business decision because they think they will start alienating possible viewers by shitting on trump all the time. Not necessarily a bad thing, but always remember that these aren't people with opinions they are people chasing the money.

That was a direct quote from the OP, you illiterate fucking nigger.

watched and at the very start of the segment they mentioned trump himself used the visa program to hire foreign models.

If you've noticed, Trump has mostly said MSNBC and CNN were fake news. I don't recall him slamming CBS

Isn't that the fake news outlet that is funded by tax payer shekels? Maybe they are desperate to keep their funding and made some actual news for once.

watch scott pelly on the nightly news, theyre full of shit

They're just doing this because the Maddow thing really made the media look bad, especially those that oppose Trump.

No. He's shat on CBS a bit, just less so. Still saging this thread because OP is a cock sucking faggot (1) that probably copy pasted this shit directly from cuckchan.

Fuck.

They are doing no such thing.

just watch the fucking episode, they mention outright that trump himself exploited the loophole and then he only started to bring it up on the campaign trail cause it would 'fit his narrative'
Its nice that it gets coverage but they went far and beyond to not give trump any credit whatsoever, including that he benefited from it.

They're doing this for two reasons.
The first one is they want to keep their tax money they get from the government.
The second one is that normalfags are beginning to open up to Trump more, especially after Maddow's embarrassment.

Every company that goes against Trump loses massive amounts of money. Every company that takes the risk of saying something nice about Trump sees a massive sales increase. All these people see is dollar signs.

Is Holla Forums so shortsighted to see that if we give this video higher than average views 60 minutes / CBS will probably air more pro Trump pieces and air less marxist/communist ones?

Ive made 4 topics on this board within the first page. I probably make more of an effort to keep content on this board than most of you so suck my fucking dick. Encouraging the traitors to get back on Trumps side will only help America in the long run. If they (CBS) ends up turning on us again then they will see their ratings plummet and more than likely death threats go back up.

You seem pretty butt frustrated that people are skeptical of ZOG media. Slow your roll and make better OP's with broken links, then maybe people won't be suspicious right off the bat.

Also it's still ZOG media so I'm not supporting them no matter what.

Kill yourself you collosal faggot. 60 minutes is garbage along with the rest of them. Fuck off.

DEATH TO THE LUEGENPRESSE
THERE IS NO REDEMPTION NOW
WE ARE PAST THE POINT OF MERCY

If the rest of the ZOG media starts acting like Hannity then its going to turn millions of those indoctrinated retards back on our side. We can still annex them at the end of all of this but encouraging them to keep running pro Trump segments IMO is a good strategy. This is the first link I have not archived or broken in probably 100 topics Ive made and I explained why. You guys are smart enough to know that you can go to another site before viewing the link instead of directly from here and avoid those problems anyway.

Reported for being such a brown nosing media shill. Fuck off with your "b-but maybe if we support them they wouldnt be so meeeean," horseshit.

Gotta get the www too.

cbsnews.com/news/are-u-s-jobs-vulnerable-to-workers-with-h-1b-visas/

No, Hillary and the insane anti-white shit of the last 2-3 years is what led to our rise to power. Them becoming basic bitch pro-Israel Republicans would just be turning down the heat so we willingly walked into extinction.

Hannity is an Israeli loving neocon and you can easily break a link by separating the http and www from the link.

Also, there is literally no benefit to sucking up to ZOG media. They will throw you under the bus the second it benefits them and then you're standing there out in the cold, compromised ideology and reliant on ZOG attention to survive. I'm good on that plan, thanks.

if you read the thread(only 29 replies) or watch the video with some commen sense youd see it was not a "pro trump" piece.

It 100% was pro Trump. Are you just trying to discourage people from watching it?

Who is not an Israeli shill at this point? There is no one in the MSM or the "alt right" talking negatively about Israel except for the regular people on the internet. If 60 minutes aired a piece on the USS Liberty being attacked next week would you support directly linking that? If 60 minutes ran a piece on the dancing Mossad agents on 9/11 could we directly link to that?

I am making the argument that views will encourage the kike run media to continue to make these episodes that are on our side. If they see no difference in clicks it offers no incentive to do this again.

foreign workers are shitty, we had to fire 2 of them because they were incompetent.

No. This will make it easier for them to stab everyone in the back come election time, which is their plan. They will start to act right, maybe concern troll here and there to turn some opinion away from Trump, and then they'll show their true colors when it matters most. Since they had been acting right, it will be harder to expose their bullshit and have people understand and believe it. This is a ruse. It is better to run them out of business no matter what they do.

Id encourage everyone to watch it after reading your shit, get your head outta your ass and see the shots they took at trump while reporting this story. cbs is garbage, again watch the cbs evening news with pelley. newsbusters recently made a compilation video of his trump hits on the nightly news if your lazy.

Motherfucking Saad Mneimeh

You're thinking of PBS.

Probably testing the waters. These companies run on money at the end of the day, and if the anti-Trump rhetoric is bleeding viewers (and by extension ad revenue) for them they'll eventually about-face. Even CNN.

ONE DAY IT WILL ALL GO QUIET AND THE MSM WILL LOOK TO REGAIN YOUR TRUST, WILL YOU REMEMBER?

what will go quiet?

That would require a modicum of competence.

That's PBS/NPR. I was giddy seeing that funding for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and National Endowment for the Arts would be eliminated in the budget blueprint.
There had been talk of those funds being cut or even eliminated, but to see it being stated in a budget blueprint is truly divine.

Really?

Eventually what has happened to the left will happen to the right. When ideas supported will eventually become extreme and the adversarial side will have a way to either be or appear more reasonable.

The way I see it.

nigger please, once the parasites lose power they will not be shown any mercy.

maybe, like many do, he mostly forgets they exist.

Nobody can be that stupid.
They're just trying to subvert the narrative.

Maddow went full retard and (((they))) realize the only way to regain credibility is to do their job in the first place. This is not the MSM realizing they are fuck ups. This is the MSM playing the game.

That happened to the right under Bush. Anyone to the right of the Democrats had to believe that Saddam did 9/11. Unless you were a lolberg and believed that the magic of the free market would solve all the world's problems.

This is why Trump is an asset, not a leader or a divine figure. If he moves in a direction that will sacrifice the White future for the benefit of the Republican party, we need to be ready to split off. "Bush is mah presuhdent" is the epitaph of the old right wing, and what a gift that was, because the death of the neocohen right gave our movement the breathing room it needed.

CBS has been known to commit random acts of journalism. It's weird.

I watched this. It was a little bit misleading. It focused primarily on H1B workers being cheaper than American workers, which isn't the real heart of the problem. The real issue is that the balance of power in the employer/employee relationship is tilted completely in favor of the employer. An H1B worker who loses his job is also going to lose his visa. He can't just go work for a competitor like an American worker could. This means employers find it much easier to abuse these workers, which is the real reason they're preferred.

every once in a while you need to mix some truth in with your lies or else the goyim may learn

You'd think Trump being a billionaire he'd be some super ultra mega capitalist but he's withdrawing from free trade agreements, beating big pharma on his first days, and bashing companies for promoting pozz just so they can have their cheap slave labour.

Maybe it's just that he's old and realises he has all the fuck you money he needs and his last act in life is to unFUBAR America.

That's not going to make up for when CBS knowingly forged/editted ZimZam's phone call and admitted to it. That should have destroyed any journalistic credibility they had. Be on your toes.

Most likely this.

It's always a race to the absolute bottom with the fucking kikes. They will never do anything for the benefit of white people even when confronted with insurmountable pushback contrary to their plans. They just find new ways to be even more perverse.

So?
What's surprising that's what the media always does.
SEE WE'RE SO IMPARTIAL!

He's a real estate guy. Totally different situation from big pharma or a tech billionaire.

Stone Cold Steve Autist

The mods on Holla Forums did this, but the userbase revolted because it made it too hard for them to read Kotaku like the cucks they are. I highly suspect the shills who post those retarded "wow look an article, no archive lmao" threads tricked the Holla Forums users into rioting over it. Also, OP clearly states he was direct linking as a reward to ABC, not because he's a retard and didn't know how to embed.

I was listening to something about this on KYW while driving the other day, I love when CBS tells the truth about (((corporations)))

what are you stupid? simple?

What exactly did she do? All the recaps I've seen just said she made a big deal of Trump's tax returns right before he released them and she looked like an idiot. Is that it?

the tax returns ended up making Trump look good ie. higher percentage paid than King Nigger and Kike Nigger

Why do shills keep using this word? It outs them like nothing.