Too intelligent to believe in Race realism

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you have agaisn't argentines, Shlomo?

this any respectful and well off white person would not solely depend on his race to justify his existence and meaning in life.

(((uneducated)))

uuuuuhh quiet nigger?

halfchan is

waste of pure Spaniard genes

0/10 saged and reported

sage

Low quality bait. Good luck with that crushing amount of student debt you'll never pay back.
Good luck prepping the bull

All of you are the exact same as SJWs and tumblr fags. You hate logic, science and a dissenting opinion questioning your idiotic ideologies.

Do you feel you would have a high enough IQ to debate the man who won a noble prize for his work in genetics.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal

Except the science is with us. All recent looks into genetics has only further validated a race based ideology.

your days are numbered

please negro proceed to lick my taint

sage

nice slide shekelberg

Keep crying faggot. Don't forget your poz loads and muh lenin by the exit.

No. Having an opinion on a matter and taking an action on that opinion does not mean you are the same as someone with a completely diffrent opinion on the same issue. It just looks the same to teenage centerists who have yet to form an opinion or take a stand on fundemental issues

Wow man, really mindblowing.

I hereby conquer this thread in the name of dubs.

Yes im sure you are far more educated on the subject then the good doctor and everything he has he stole. I dont know if you are aware of how the scientific process works but researchers build off of each others work, by your standard einstein was nothing more then a thief for using previous work.

It's been fun but I have much more important work to do beside from debating a bunch of fedora wearing basement-dwelling nazi roleplaying losers. bye bye faggots and go drink bleach and kill your pathetic selves. Your existence will not be missed :DDDDDDDDD

You lost and no you are butthurt. Im glad you know what the scientific research is now though.

Your entire arguments in this thread are ad hominem.

pick one

Guaranteed replies.jpg

Subhuman nigger shill doesn't know that Rosalind Franklin couldn't do math and thought that her photo proved that DNA wasn't a double helix.