Best classic Megaman game

Which one is it? and why is it 3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10337184/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The correct answer is 3 because it was a typo and you meant to write 2

Better bosses, better levels, better weapons, better music. Fewer bugs.

This

Also, Mega Man10 was garbage.

Hey now, MM10 had a great ost.

2. For 3 I liked the level design and new mechanics but the weapons weren't so great.

2 has a lot of good parts, but that several of the final rooms in the game are just absolutely awful. The turret room is one of the worst in platformer history.

wanna explain why?

MM10 was great
9 was better
Both of them shouldn't have gone with the 'retro' shit though.
I would love to see a MM11 done in the same art style that Rock is in Smash 4.
It was a great way to keep a classic appearance updated.

It's 2 and it's not even close. 4 was even better than 3.

That's a close call to make

'Cause they're all the same fucking game

I still need to play the classic ones
I have only played X and BN

zero 3

I like 6, myself.

And

Start with 1, go in order.

For me the best one was MegaMan 4.
MM2 is amazing in a lot of ways, specially the music. The general design is pretty good, although the Metal weapon was overpowered.

MM3 was better in many ways, but some of MM2's magic was lost. Oh, and Top Man's spin weapon is difficult to master. I really tried. The slide was great.

MM4 has a lot of the stuff that made 2 & 3 great, but added the Mega-Buster which is enough to make it the greater MegaMan game.

Can that be beaten in a single life?
I always had to recharge the crush weapon after dying.

I thought 4 was the most well designed Megaman game. tell me why I'm wrong.

Eh, like the game, the music didn't stand out for me. Out of one track from the Wily levels, I none of the other stage tracks were memorable.

Shitty robot masters (I didn't care about learning their weaknesse), shitty stages (especially the Wily stages), and it put too much effort to capitalize on the nostalgia.

The retro shit got out of hand in 10.

What a loser

7 because it was my first MM game ever.

Followed by 10 since it doesn't have the tryhard level design of 9, turns those stupid challenges into something actually interesting and provides a shitload more content than any of the previous games in the series.

Because charging makes a loud obnoxious sound that drowns out the sometimes awesome background music.

Rocket fist was great, closest thing to playing gutsman until powered up.

Even though I grew up with 3, 4 is by far the best in the series by many standards.
It took everything good from 2 and 3 and smashed them in to a fucking master piece.
5/6 are just okay.

I would have liked them better if I could slide and use charge shot. Still enjoyable though.

This fucking trash boss is the worst and literally unplayable on the PS2 version. This is why I like 2 up until this point and the game becomes irredeemable trash. Mega Man 1 was a lot better even after dealing with that fuck Yellow Devil, without the fucking select trick.

SNES ver. > PSX ver.

7 is a solid choice because of how wonderfully crafted the game was.

strawpoll.me/10337184/r

Megaman 2 won. Suck it down, 3fags.

X4 was my favorite out of all the X games. yeah the VA wasnt great but it had such good level design and powers.

The only Megaman game I had was 6

YAMATO MAN!

You can do it in the first go but you need to have nearly full meter. Only two of the walls need to be crushed, the rest can done with Special 1.

WHY IS EVERYONE WATCHING MEGAMAN FUCK HIS DOG?