So this is the power of 4 million dollars

So this is the power of 4 million dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

squidinabox.com/2014/02/waves-arena-tactics-kickstarter-is-live/
store.steampowered.com/app/107600/
megaman.wikia.com/index.php?title=ChargeMan.EXE
youtube.com/watch?v=WgRX38ucT_c
youtube.com/watch?v=w_nu4NXRljY#t=05m33s
makuake.com/project/mightyno9/
mightyno9.com/en/20141030
archive.is/cLgfB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its kind of funny, all those delays and the game is still buggy

I'm amazed people keep funding these things. Paying someone to create something that you have to buy in the future anyways goes against all of my natural instincts, especially when you're paying them before the job is completed.

Well, we know that Dina got her job because her friends work at comcept.
so who knows how many talentless SJWs are working there. this game was doomed from the very beggining, no amount of money can fix it with an incompetent team

I could make a better webum but I'm lazy

Is the level that flat? Fucking hell, every other megaman has platforms and ladders and shit. This is just disgusting.

OW, THE EDGE

Jesus Christ. This is even worse than I thought it would be.

Is this a prototype build someone was distributing around or is this the final?

Leaked beta apparently.

On the one hand, it's an unfinished product not meant for display.

On the other, this product is two years overdue and had it's budget inflated by 400%, and is still "listed" for release this summer, so there is no justification for this shit to be so shit at this stage.

It's a good feel.

I could throw a party with that money.

You are still the best of goys tbh

Why are games allowed to have this much funding? It just clearly shows a company's Jewish incentive to try and flaunt it's money pile.

What a beautiful disaster.

How else are the devs suppose to eat. They gotta make money too

I think the whole stretch goals bullshit should no longer be a thing. It's up to the devs to stretch the budget as well as possible to include everything, not require an extra 5000 for customizable UI or an extra level or whatever.

The keks I'm having.

And that's exactly what they do, every time.

Do what, exactly?

Stretch goals.

Hit like if you weren't retarded enough t ospend money on this game

No matter how pathetic you may feel, no matter how badly you want to end your life, remember that at least you didn't back this game

Seriously look at these stretch goals. Half of these look like stuff that should have been in the base game.

I feel bad.
Kamiya was right.

So, how can you achieve that? It can just happen? Because if you have to try hard to trigger it I don't see it that bad at all.

Wait until it reaches 6 gorillian, then there might be some spooky shit

You have to attempt to switch your weapon to trigger it

On the stream, he beat the boss and instead of getting the boss' ability he can toggle debug. He couldn't use abilities, he could only use debug.

Holy shit

Very likely. Can anyone actually name a game funded on kickstarter, using the entire money to make a game that is above decent? I'm not talking about ones that partially pay to upgrade an existing game in progress to make it better like Divinity. I'll even allow those that get funding later through another kickstarter or paypal, I think you'll find it hard to name at least 5 games that aren't indie that could meet that criteria. Bringing AAA development mentality when given tons of money upfront usually doesn't bode well for the end product. More so if they don't even have a demo for the game at the start of the campaign.

Anyone worried for Shenmue and ToeJam or Earl or any other game you hope might be good funded through kickstarter/indiegogo?

Waves was good.

squidinabox.com/2014/02/waves-arena-tactics-kickstarter-is-live/
store.steampowered.com/app/107600/

Is X4 an okay starting point for your first MegaMan / RockMan game?
The boss in this jungle stage seems to take a million hits to kill. I didn't think they were supposed to be such bullet sponges.

>tfw I backed Hat in Time instead

pretty sure x4 was one of the easier games in X?

Try playing with the hidden characters first if you find it impossible.

Gianna Sisters was good.

"Aren't indie" is a retarded criteria where literally almost every game there qualifies just by being there unless they have an actual publisher on the side.

You can't even do it if you include Indie.

Planetary Annihilation was a big enough disappointment to undo all hope I ever had for KickStarter.

You know, I still think it is funny that Thousands of people gave Keiji Inafune money without background checking and realizing he had very little to do with the actual gameplay of the games, but then again people gave Anita Sarkeesian money despite her having a prior history of being a telemarketer and a scammer. Makes me feel smart though, knowing the prior history of the people involved in the projects I gave money.
Danks Toby you shitposting fuck, and Greg Johnson.

I didn't even know there was hidden characters. Do you get an auto fire at some point? Now that I'm getting used to the buttons my biggest problem is it hurts my hand to tap X constantly and once I tried power shotting everything instead I started fucking up pretty bad.
I have some bone out of place from breaking my hand or something. it really sucks for writing and button mashing and stuff.

Did he have much to do with Onimusha?

Wait that was supposed to come out in November?
Well, 1 out of 2 that I ever funded coming out isn't so bad right? Right?

Can't remember, but the hidden characters make playing the game really easy. Too easy. Maybe try playing zero since he probably has to attack less.

I also broke my hand so I understand.

He was producer of onimusha and dead rising though

Gravel Knight
Mercenary Kings
Xenonauts
Factorio
Yogventures
Lisa
Dankest Dungeon

You don't get to have a smug face retard.

it's an even better feeling than not being anthony burch

How bland

personally, I enjoyed Wasteland 2. A few problems in its design lategame but you can tell they were trying to put out a good product

"no", the devs fucked the whole game up and made it a grindy piece of shit with no regards to game balance where they just nerfed whatever build was popular at the time instead of trying to make a gud gaem.

I don't know what the fuck the other user, there are no hidden characters but there is a cheat to start with X with full armor, I guess that's what he meant.

Yes, X4 is great to start with the X saga, play X if you want a challenge and like looking for secrets, there's armor pieces scathered on the stages, X full armor is fucking amazing, however X without armor can be difficult to use, if you try X and everything feels too hard go with Zero, he doesn't have an upgrade armor but he doesn't really need one, he kicks ass right from the start. After X4 move to X5 which is pretty much an upgrade in every sense, shitload more armors, special upgrade systems, can chose beetween Zero and X on each stage, etc. If you fininsh X5 and are still craving for more, go from X1 to X3, you can only play X from the most part as Zero is pretty limited, but they are still great. Avoid X6 as it is sadistically hard, unless you already played everything else.

Das jus your opinion man.

I could list games all day and someone will not like one and have it stricken from the list.

If you like post-2016 DD you have shit taste anyways.

Anita is social signalling so people can brag they "defended" her. And inafune is just blatant ignorance, hopefullness

You would know what shit taste is, you seem to writhe in it.

They've repeatedly reduced the grind since the 1.0 release, and pretty much every specific set-up they nerfed was OP nonsense that trivialized everything.

Didn't this team made Megaman Zero?

Oh, and don't forget the fact the streamers were banned for playing the game.

Okay, thanks, I'll give it a shot. I was wondering what he was like anyway.

Oh shit, okay, thanks! X does feel kind of fragile for how long the battles seem to take, but I'm sure I just suck right now too. At least you can take quite a few hits before you die. If it was only one like Contra I'm not sure I'd be able to get anywhere.

The legs (first part of the armor) are found pretty easly on Web Spider's stage, and are always the first part you should look for the armor, I'm not going to spoil you the locations of the ones since finding them is half the fun.

X IS fragile as fuck without the armor, but eventually you will get good enough to not get hit that much, remember to get that leg armor before you do anything else since they are pretty much vital for mobility.

Awesome, thanks. I thought that you only got stuff that changed your gun in these games. That's a giant relief though, because the boss on that train destroyed me so bad that I quit the level.

I can't wait to see what else is hidden in the credits

no wonder you are getting fucked up and around, go Web Spider first(as he is pretty much the easiest one), then try to see if you can do Jet Stingray stage's, and if you can beat him as he is pretty easy, then go split mushroom since Web Spider's weapon rapes him, I'll let you figure out they way from there out.

Besides the armors, you might have noticed some heart shaped pickups, there are one of these on each stage and are pretty hidden or hard to reach, these upgrade your max health permanently, so you want to pick all of them up too, but most of them require a specific boss weapon so you might not be able from the start. You can however pick up the Jet Stingray one without anything. Other than that, there's also the E-tanks and W-tank but I guess I don't have to explain these ones.

That got a giggle put of me. There has to be more if there are over 5,000 names.

>tfw you didn't give any money to any Kikestarters period

It's a great feel, to bad idiots will keep backing shit even after this train wreck happens.

I'm broke as fuck and can't afford even doing that and I STILL feel great that I didn't.

X4 is when megaman games started to decline

Nothing about this game looks good.

I mean, it's appalling to me how monumentally bad this game looks.

I'm betting review sites are going to give this game 9/10s just to make 9 jokes.

Fixed.

As someone who backed it, I can honestly say that I want nothing more than for this game to be a monument to the fruits of Kickstarter, and a warning to future generations.

Where can I find this stream?

It got banned.

Cant wait to feel smug to a few of my friends who backed this shit wew lad

Fuck.

Well, maybe there's a recording somewhere that will get uploaded on youtube at some point.

Or I'm sure we'll get a lot more videos of it glitching the fuck out eventually from others anyway.

4 MILLION DOLLARS

I gave this guy $500 just to see if he got me a job in the video game industry

What the fuck made you think that user

Shoulda sucked his dick.

Thought it was a nice way to get noticed. Maybe as a producer or something. Now I need the money.

Point at me and laugh I deserve it. I also came from reddit.

I literally can not wait for this shitpile to come out already.
I will pirate and beat that game back to back so i can freely funpost about it.

Bruh…

If you get the chance, you should kill yourself.

What the fuck man.

What the fuck.

The main issue with shit like Kickstarter and Indiegogo is they don't require any sort of design docmumentation or prototype when you start them. A good tell if something is going to be shit is if they have absolutely nothing to show for it, concept art doesn't count.

At least with Yukka Laylee they had a fairly complete engine built and a variety of assets.

test

Piece of shit site

Okay, phew, hopefully I can do this then afterall. I just thought the train seemed like a logical choice for my first stage, since it said it was to stop weapon supply shipments and seemed like one of the first things they would worry about. Cyberspace and all the other weird places sounded more intimidating, but once I even saw the guy I was going after I got a little worried. I suppose he has the skills to back up how badass he looks. (For some reason I thought there would be a goofy looking "TrainMan" or something.)

How would throwing $500 at him get you noticed?

Oh, damn, it was on sale for $1 awhile back on Vita's store so I just bought that and X5 for $2. I was gonna try playing Mighty no9 first, but it doesn't look nearly as appealing as it did when I saw pictures from the kickstarter. I thought it was gonna be cell shaded or something for some reason. It looks pretty ugly for people donating that much.

You threw money at someone in the hopes of them giving you attention and some sort of make-believe qualification that would somehow land you a job..

You're are by far the stupidest son of a bitch in this thread.

If you give me $500 I'll let you write a videogame for my site.

Don't forget that once the Kickstarter ended, they opened a Paypal account which helped them surpass the 4 million dollar mark.

Pretty sure you need a working prototype for kikestarter?

Isnt that why that laser shaver got removed

Kamiya was always right.
He is the only man in this industry that i truly respect, that nigga knows how to make a good game.

It exists.

MY BLADES HAVE A MIND OF THEIR OWN

See I just looked it up and there is one. Thought there was. Judging by the filename his name is "charge man" though.

I just found it too!

Wait, is there 2 different train man people? Do they not re-use characters? It does seem weird they made me fight that crazy guy instead.

The second one is his alternate Tron universe counterpart from Battle Network.

megaman.wikia.com/index.php?title=ChargeMan.EXE

In classic megaman is where they are something-MAN, like chargeman, in megaman X there are always coolword-animal, like slash beast, cyber peacock, storm eagle, magma dragoon, etc.

There's also helicopter, submarine, and drag racer robots.

None as goofy as Charge Man, though.

Weird, I would've thought he was from something else entirely, since he doesn't even have a body.

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing them. I should probably quit looking them up.
I think there's a mermaid man or something too. I know on Gamecenter CX Arino fought something like that.

There's a mermaid woman but that's in Mega Man 9.

Undine?

That's actually Splash Woman, the only one that breaks the something-man naming convention, but that's on megaman classic too.

Wasn't the Zero series sad enough

That whole thing was depressing as fuck, in more than one way.

Oh, damn, I was close at least. Do they re-use enemies or when Mega Man murders them are they gone for good?

They don't re-use them, but it's unclear if Mega Man kills them since many Robot Masters are, in the story, stolen and reprogrammed by Dr. Wily to be evil.

If you never played megaman you don't know this, but on the last stage you always have to defeat ALL of the bosses one after another before the final boss, this is a thing in all megaman games, but you generally don't see them again in other games, except for a few exceptions like MM2 bosses on MM3 after you are done with the normal bosses, or Magma Dragoon being the tutorial boss in MMX5.

It's really what you all deserve.

The same way you fell for the GOOD GUYS crap from Sony . look at how shit this gen is.

The shit part is we all suffer for all the dumbass decisions you gullible and easilly fooled fucks make.

FUCK YOU

COINCIDENTALLY Shenmue 3 , a Sony plus kickstarter lovechild is another failed game and you have no one to blame but yourselves.

You dumb gullible fucks.

There are some rare examples of enemies being reused. Mega Man & Bass has mostly reused bots, actually. Some games have death machines based on Guts Man, but not an actual reuse.

Yu suzuki will deliver.

I'll have to pay attention and try to figure out what the hell has all happened in the series. I don't even know what the difference is between Mega Man and X at this point. I'm guessing X is his successor or new identity or something. Was Mega Man's name originally Rock Man, because he worked in mines or something too? Unless he was actually made for killing, but that seems weird.

Oh okay, I saw that on that episode of Gamecenter CX too, but I didn't even think about it in story terms of what was going on. It kind of jumped all over the game on show.

His name is Rock because his "sister" is named Roll.

I'll just do a mini-dump of Mega Man lore:

Dr. Light creates these super robots with Dr. Wily. He also builds himself two assistants/surrogate children named Rock and Roll. Dr. Wily turns out to be a dick and reprograms the Robot Masters to be evil to help him take over the world. Dr. Light gives Rock armor and guns, making him Mega Man, and sends him to fight Dr. Wily for 10 games and probably more.

Mega Man X is like a hundred years later in the future. X is the successor to Mega Man who was buried in a capsule to under go "morality calibrating" or something to ensure that the most advanced robot in existence doesn't turn out to be a dick. Another scientist discovers X's long-forgotten capsule and activates him, then starts building replicas of the android, dubbed "reploids," except he neglects giving them the strenuous morality testing. So eventually the reploids start going crazy and/or evil and people start dying and shit starts happening.

Megaman is just a robot created by Doctor Light that has to stop doctor Willy who reprograms Light's other robots to take over the world, pretty simple. Megaman X is in the future, X is actually a reploid, that are kind of like really advanced android that can FEEL and stuff, and since they can feel and think for themselves eventually some of them rebel against the humans, these are called Mavericks, and X is a Maverick Hunter that has to go stopping them before they end humanity. Classic megaman is pretty simple, but X plot is much more complex (as you have noticed by the cutscenes and dialogs that were pretty much inexistant in old megaman games).

Rockman is Megaman's name in japan, his original name, it was changed in localization for some reason with a bunch of names
Rockman=Megaman
Blues=Protoman
however some others don't really make sense like
Forte=Bass

Also, curiously they changed Rockman's name to Megaman but not his sister's Roll (rock and roll, get it?)

He also wasn't able to copy his neurological systems entirely in the first place. In addition, if the Suffering Circuit is canon (basically a questionably-sound humanity chip that X has, mentioned in an art book), then he was already faulty in that respect, which would have carried over to every reploid.

I'm sorry

In my opinion, x4 is as good as the previous snes x games, and x5 is decent, but not quite as good. I would honestly recommend skipping x6.

It's been a long time since I've played them, but I remember x4 being relatively difficult. X1 might be a better place to start, I remember it being the easiest and most straight forward of the games.

I always find people complaining about X5 but never really getting it, most of the complains always go like "it's too much like X4" or "dialog interrupts you every 5 minutes", outside of that It's X4 but better, you can chose between Zero and X on any stage, 4 armors total (up to this point there was one armor per game) Zero gets his black HARDCORE suit, there's the special equipable upgrades and a shitload of more stuff. You can fucking duck. Why do you feel like X4 is better than X5 user?

Oh, I see, thanks, that actually makes a fair amount of sense. It should help me understand what the hell is going on in these cutscenes too (the dub certainly leaves something to be desired.)
Can't say I totally understand this, but it was pretty funny. I'm guessing his creators were just music lovers and that's why they all have that music genre naming pattern. I still can't believe they changed all of those. It seems pretty stupid like they just did it for the hell of it.
I get it, but that just makes her name not make sense.

I might just start them in order. I just kind of impulse bought them, since they were on sale for $1 on my Vita, but I didn't even know there was a detailed story like this and the more I think about it I really miss games like this. The only thing I've even played remotely similar was Muramasa and it feels refreshing to have to use my reflexes and stuff again.

There is also the battle network series, which turns out to be an alternate universe mega man game.

In one of the games, it mentions that light and wily had competing projects for funding. Wily's was an advanced robotics project, and light's was a project to create a more advanced internet. The game implies the battle network series happens if light's project was chosen for funding, and the main mega man series happens if Wily's project was chosen.

This really doesn't matter much for each series story wise, but I thought it was a neat connection.

Absolutely, the dub in X4 (which is the only one having voices) sucks massive ass, but the animation is glorious.

It's looks really confusing at first, but basically some mavericks blew up part of a city and killed a bunch of people, humans blamed the Repliforce, which is like an army or reploids, and they went all "fuck you niggers we don't need you, we are going to build our own city with blackjack and hookers"

Exactly , that's why the prototype of Rockman was called Blues, as rock has it's roots on blues. In english he is only Protoman, it really takes out a lot of the charm.

Absolute Zero was pretty damn cool, though. Shame we didn't get to play as it in a game with traditional Mega Man mechanics.

Undertale

All of the Command Mission designs were rad as fuck, they might be a little over the top for some, but goddamn it if they weren't the coolest thing on earth.

WHERE IS MY STEEL MASSIMO ACTION GAME!?

For those unaware, Zero's current voice actor re-dubbed the most famous scene in the game. Interesting fact which contains Actual Spoilers: His real life girlfriend died recently.

Here's the link, because embedding it would spoil it:
youtube.com/watch?v=WgRX38ucT_c

fuck user, X4's Zero story was depressing enough as it was. I didn't need these feels.

no man, i fucked up.
there is no defending it

It's been a long time since I played them, but from what I remember it wasn't a specific obvious flaw that stood out. The levels, upgrades, and boss fights just seemed less memorable compared to the previous games. Unfortunately, I can't give a more solid answer since I can't remember x5 that well. I've been meaning to go through the x games again sometime, but I still haven't gotten around to some of the later zero games yet.

Either way, I think they are both decent games, I just remember liking x4 more back when they both came out.

It's too early in the morning for me to feel, user.

I can understand having a favorite, I just can't understand a lot of people shitting on X5 for no real reason, I mean X6 I can totally get it, but in X5 level design and bosses, both designs and patterns don't really astray at all from what we were used to for Megaman X.

I really do hate stuff like that. It seems like the people localizing games just always feel like they know better. It's just so stupid that they always feel the need to tamper with people's creations.

for me is the armor parts. there is something special in seeing X slowing changin to an upgrade version of himself while unlocking new abilities. while X5 you need to get the full set to unlock the armor.

Oh I agree with you on this, but the fact that X already started with the super armor from X4 already did it for me, and both Falcon and Gaea don't really do anything by themselves. I really liked that "I'm getting stronger" feel, but I rather having more armors than it.

And they really didn't knew what the fuck they were doing, I mean here, look at the japanese and american cover from Megaman 1.
LOOK

They didn't really had any idea of what they were doing. FUCK.

There's a 99% chance that this is due to executive pressures/budget cuts. It's a waste of time giving him sprites for every level of armor completion when you have limited time and money. Same for why animated cutscenes were removed.

Can't wait to see Psychoanauts 2 get the same treatment, Maybe then idiots will stop giving money to people for nothing but an idea.

Trying to make sense of the American boxart is like a direct descent into madness.

What are those orange disks? Why are there palm trees? Why are cities burning, lighting up the night? What the fuck IS that architecture? Why are Mega Man's forearms so tiny?

MegaMan is shit.

All these nostalgia faggots praising that relic. I can find flash games on Newgrounds 10 times better.
It might have been good …once. But so were jingling keys when you were a baby.
Grow up.

Edgy.

I can't stand the art style on the JP cover.

Ice Man's face is pretty fucked up.

It really looks like it was put together 2 hours before shipping the game, like they just turned the game on made whatever.

don't fall for obvious bait user

It might be really chibi and all, but still you can tell it represents the game well and it's done with love, unlike the american monstuosity

back to cuckchan you go

That's exactly what happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=w_nu4NXRljY#t=05m33s

If I recall they actually don't give X totally new sprites for individual armor pieces, rather it's a layer plastered over the base sprite and different segments of the layer are applied depending on how many armor pieces you have until you've got the full set and the full layer is applied.

More likely reason is probably that multiple armors + piece-by-piece armor system = mix and match armor, which was either unintended ("YOU ONRY GET DIS ARMOR IN FURR") or they couldn't find a way to implement it. Hell, they didn't toy with the idea at all until X8, and there's that Corrupted fangame still being made that takes it a huge notch further with customization of armor producing different effects depending on which parts you pick in addition to the full-set advantages. Also armors for Zero, the black armor that gives him PS1 techniques and a Zero Virus-themed armor

hahah what the fuck capcom
WHAT
THE FUCK

NEVER EVER

See, this actually makes sense. I guess I was underestimating them.

Unrelated, this entire channel is like an endless stream of Mega Man-related shitposting, and I shill it whenever I get the chance.

It's just those weird, cartoony designs and awkward poses on all of them. They're not pleasing to look at for me.

It looks better than the NA cover, but it still looks like something from the fanart section of an Archie comic.

At least we got Unlimited which was fucking fantastic, if a bit long in its levels.

Mega Man X Eclipse never ever

Expressive art versus some generic japshit. Only weebs have a bad enough taste to prefer the latter.

The American boxart is certainly more visually interesting, but it doesn't tell you shit about the product, and is therefore bad boxart.

Also, can we gen an edit of the Japanese boxart as Poor Little Light Guy?

Fuck giving money to con artists.

Do it

It won't happen; there'll be delay after delay until they cancel the game and run off with the money.

They did send the "What version do you want?" mail like last week.

So probably not gonna happen.

And the fact that i got one means they STILL haven't sorted out what backers backed out and which ones did not.

Yeah, i fell for Con Mans emotional appeal like a bitch.

Im almost grateful for Dinah happening so i snapped out of it.

Does anyone have this streamed save so i can watch it in full?

Feel goods.

Man this looks like such a wondrous disaster.

usually you get a copy of the game if you pay full price for it, its essentially pre ordering in that sense.

what treatment? the lods e mone treatment?

and nobody will learn anything from this

I learned how to make video games largely because of this.

yeah man me too all i do is make video games

How can one man be so depressingly stupid?

Holy shit you too?

Looks like something any of the guys in these could easily make with less than a quarter of the budget and half of the time.

Ask Dana to give it back.

Bruh, if someone gave me 500 bucks for nothing you bet I'd notice them.

you have to go back

I am, and yes, if you gave me the tools they're working with, I could likely have it to you in a month or two, assuming I was being paid to work full time. I would have to learn how to use mo-cap data, though.

Not when you're a business man who routinely deals with millions of dollars.

Nobody who's working at mn9 is a businessman so

There's a lesson to be learned here, user. The moves that Inafune has made only make sense if his number one goal is to make as much money as possible without regard for the quality of the product.

Johnny Yung Bosch's girlfriend died? He's the most recent Zero VA as of MvC3.

Let me expand on this, so it doesn't seem like I'm just talking out of my ass:
>Drastic reduction of promised features, including the main gameplay mechanic
That last one is the nail in the coffin. It's absofuckinglutely inexcusable for the state of development that it's in. He's trying to create a brand before he even has a product.
BONUS STAGE: RED ASH
And of course, it's not inspired by Legends, but a blatant plagiarism of it. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Shit, right. I meant Lucas Gilbertson. He's kind of a faggot, honestly. Here he is in a Zero costume, playing X8.

So, what's the actual budget used to DEVELOP Mighty No 9 (not counting advertising, etc)? 25,000 dollars? Maybe 50,000?

Oh, the actual good VA for Zero. I've seen some of the redubs he's done, shame he's not officially Zero anymore. I'm also sad that Mark Gatha isn't voice acting anymore either. But hey, he's apparently a doctor now or something so good for him.

Also, Gatha and Gilbertson were a part of the English dub for G Gundam, always thought that was neat.

So Gilbertson's GF died? That's shitty.

Japan is expensive coutry for development, so possible even 100kUSDDD. The most of the moni goes to the deep pockets of course.

Giana Sisters also had great soundtrack by Chris Huelsbeck of ye olde amiga days.

this fucking danger mario picture gets me every time

Realistically, it's probably higher than that. The work that they've shown speaks of, at minimum,
Even if you payed all of them only $25,000 a year, you're still at $75,000. They confirmed all of those old "veterans" from the classic Mega Man games were on the payroll, so I'm guessing it's closer to $500,000-$1,000,000. There's no way Inafune would spend more than that, considering that he's looking to make a profit, and also spend the money on establishing his franchise. The cartoon alone is going to cost a shit ton.

Why don't you just kill yourself?

Shittiest looking 4 million dollar game in history.

Well you're a faggot, but a honest faggot.

Blasphemy. They met all the stretch goals and didn't implement something that was supposed to be in regardless of stretch goals.

Fucking incredible.

Wasn't Inafune involved with the Zero series?

πŸ‘
makuake.com/project/mightyno9/
mightyno9.com/en/20141030
5 MILLION DOLLARS

His girlfriend died? I'm guessing it's not the blonde who appears on his videos.

Also what I learned from him is that if you're skipping classes one day you might just luck out and be asked to voice a fan favorite character in an increasingly niche game franchise by trying to sound as 'COOL' as possible.

Yes.

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ’°πŸ’ΈπŸ’±πŸƒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘…

Vid related. Watching his other videos, he's a bit of a man-child, but he means well.

I think we can all agree that Mighty Number 9 was a great idea in comcept

god dammit carlos

Well man, of course. I know imageboards are what they are but one thing is talking about what a guy does professionally (voicework here) and whether they're a bad person or not.

You can see the guy's pretty torn up no less. I hope he hangs in there.

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at. Of course they're different things, but they play into each other. Phil Fish could make the greatest video games of all time, and he'd still be an asshole.
Me too.

Yeah but Phil Fish is an asshole because of how he acts, not because of his games.

Lucas is a pain to listen to if his LPs are any notice, but he doesn't act like a shit to people on a regular basis.

You know, reading my own post, it doesn't even follow logically. I'm borderline contradicting myself. Maybe I should stop talking about things once I've been awake for 24 straight hours.

Inti only had hand in making character portraits and promotional art, they didn't actually develop it. They did this for the Shantae games as well.

Who the fuck let that clip go to print? They need to be kicked in the balls with steeltoe boots. Goddamn the man is awful. He's flat as a damn board. He's actually WORSE than the original dub.

You wouldn't notice one idiot giving you 500 dollars in the swarm of idiots giving you 4 million dollars

Pretty sure it's just him in his bedroom, so nobody, or himself, I guess. Maybe he's just the sort who needs direction. Like 99% of actors.
It wasn't the best, but let's not be too hasty.

You know what's the worst part about the MN9 images from that comparison?

They belong to alpha/beta test builds, which look magnitudes better when compared to the shitty-ass final version.

I didn't give any money to this project but I'm so fucking ashamed for celebrating its appearence during the first days of the kickstarter. I hope Comcept fucking dies after this shit.

It's not hasty, it's truth. That shit's horribad. That it's a non-produced edit saves it some credit at least.

Bad as the original was, it actually landed most of their emote cues.

Apparently the game design is so casualized you can literally dash in the air forever, i-framing the enemies as you go. There is no reason to fight enemies other than the score at the end of the stage. There's also wind mechanics to help you get to far away platforms but you can air dash limitlessly anyway so that level mechanic is virtually useless.
Not to mention most of these mechanics were seen in megaman time and time again. I doubt there's anything truly new.

Except for all the interviews where they explicitly say they developed it.

First two in short: "I'm fed up of instant noodles", while the last one: "cocaine parties in my private mansion sure cost a lot".

It's obviously homage to SMB 3 1-3

I got a titanium grappling hook and 100 feet of paracord from mine.

I only heard they were "assisting"

archive.is/cLgfB

In this impressive fluff piece from long time jewman dicksucker Parish they say "all their thoughts were with Mighty no. 9" and weren't discussing any further games, every last place including their site has Mighty no. 9 in their portfolio and suddenly they were just assisting?

Is this like merely pretending in game form? (all 2 people in this thread who watched Cross Ange will know what I'm talking about.)

That guy really sucks.

i get WEBMs of videos from cancer like pandering lets players but why stop harry partridges stuff getting views?