Negro arrested for turning menorah into swastika

Negro arrested for turning menorah into swastika

CHANDLER, AZ - Police have made several arrests in connection with a menorah that was vandalized and turned into a swastika late last year.

The menorah, which was made out of PVC pipes, was a Hanukkah decoration put up by a family near Chandler Boulevard and McClintock Drive.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation later joined the investigation as law enforcement looked into whether the vandalism constituted a hate crime.

Friday, police said four people, 19-year-old Clive Jamar Wilson and three juveniles, were arrested for the crime. A Chandler Police Department spokesperson said all four will be charged with one count of first-degree criminal trespass and one count of aggravated criminal damage, both Class 6 felonies.

Detectives are still investigating the case, according to police Sgt. Daniel Mejia. The suspects were processed and released pending the submission of charges to the Maricopa County Attorney's Office.

No further information was immediately available.

archive.is/0jcEd

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
archive.is/8Kzse
google.com/search?q=when a bitch says&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivut_EmeTSAhXF3YMKHUVzCXMQ_AUIBigB&biw=1858&bih=990#imgrc=xZ0Fdx_7-tQkxM:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hilarious.

HALE HORTLER

15/99 GAS THE CHOO CHOOS RAISE WAR NAO

What? No hate crime charges?

HOL UP!

So u be saying….

that….

…*smacks lips*…

WE
WUZ
NAZIS

N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT??!?

Haha.
I love it when the Jews have their pets turn against them.

There really needs to be an organized effort to produce anti-kike memes aimed towards niggers to spread on their facebook and they TWITTER PHONEZ.

I'm shocked, I figured for sure it was a case of hey rabbi.

I wonder how much the rabbi paid him

Something thats easily digestible for the low IQ nigger mind. I've noticed they all share really stupid memes on their facebook accounts, [someone] should tailor to that accordingly .

Seconding this. If there's one group the nogs would actually have a justified gripe with, it's the kikes.

kudos to the blacks for having a sense of humor, but remember that you'll probobly get caught if you try this dumb stuff yourself and it only helps our cause when jews and nigs get in trouble for calling in bomb threats on their white gf.

this isn't a bad idea actually, we should meme this.

This one goes into the collection.

Thank you for the update, OP.

Dem racis ass jews be lyin to us n sheit, WE wuz mothafucking obersturmfurrers and merkin' dose punk ass kikes til dey got da american niggas all tricked n shit. Fuck dose lyin ass jews we finna start a 'FOURTH reich and do a real hollacost on dem muthafuckas

Color me shocked.

Every negro meme is a variation of "mfw", so start there.

Have you ever noticed that shit tier nigger memes on social media websites all have this…."grainy" slightly distorted tint to them?

Been saying this for a while. Imagine all the great things that could happen if we got the black communi-tay to turn on the Shlomos.

It's "super predator" vision, pic related.

its the jpeg compression since their source material has always been saved 500+ times in some other form before they use it

Wew.

If we can pit the niggers against the kikes it would be beautiful. I was a fucking HUGE fan of spreading infographs through black Twitter accounts showing that The Man is actually Jewish. Using the hashtags #Sorry #WeThoughtTheyWereWhite

that's some impressive pipe manipulation there

This combined with this

This is actually pretty impressive.

So this guy could be facing a minimum of two years in prison because he rearranged a couple of pipes? If the kike actually presses charges against him I'll be quite disappointed for a couple of reasons:

1) This nigger is obviously one of the more industrious of his kind, we should be encouraging and assisting the best and the brightest; The future is going to happen and it's not like we can get rid of all the niggers at once so it would be prudent to groom any potential ambassadors.

2) Fucking kikes can't take jokes so fuck these heartless inhumane cunts.

Reminder the kikes ran a gofundme

Most reasonable nigger name I've heard in years.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

Haha it's true.

TheColi seems like it could be a good place to shill. It's essentially bizarro Holla Forums.

This is a better example. archive.is/8Kzse

Reminder many slave ships were owned by kikes. And that despite them being a minority.

This god damn country needs to burn. If this was whites that did it the bail would be over $100k and these fuckers were "processed and released".

Holyshit. That's a Kike nose and his eyes are too close together. He's a fucking jew. He's half yid, not white.

wonder how much news coverage this will get.the dumb nig that called in the bomb threats into kike centers was mentioned once and spun into a conspiracy against his ex-gf, even locally here in stl

Does this mean we can trick them into
WE
WUZ
MASTER RACE
AN SHIEEEET
yet? We need to get black nationalists to get a black exodus.

DAS RITE

He probably is. It would certainly explain his behavior.

I don't get what's so hard for them to draw a swastika.

DAS RITE
the idea of kikes loosing their puppets would be amazing

If we "redpill" them in a twisted way to make them realize they've been jewed, it's worth it.

A very ancient aversion to the symbol.

Dubs confirm! We must mememthe nog from the nigga!

SHEEEEIIIIIIT

Same reason why they can't draw a cross.

Reminds of GLP. In fact, it looks like a black version of GLP.

Every single time.

He's adopted, user.

(checked)
You may be right, but unless we can get our hands on his DNA we'll never know for sure. He's certainly a cunt though. That much is confirmed.

False flag, even if it is a nigger.

Never forget to drop our old friend based negros website.
wethoughttheywerewhite.com
As a bonus it is written in advanced english and a full 7 pages long. you can read the whole website in 15 mins tops

oy vey

Gotta make A LOT of "when x" IG and twitter pics like:
"when she say she gives mean head and you realize she a jew" with a pick of JAP with a huge nose rubbing the whatever is in her mouth (has to be obviously SFW but suggestive).

google.com/search?q=when a bitch says&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivut_EmeTSAhXF3YMKHUVzCXMQ_AUIBigB&biw=1858&bih=990#imgrc=xZ0Fdx_7-tQkxM:

Here's a good template

This has a lot of potential

We're crazier than the CIA… Thanks user.

That's quite obviously a Pajeet, not a nigger.

real efficient use of tax dollars there

Great idea. Blacks are open to illuminated shit so they would take in the Jew pill very effectively, especially since its true unlike the other shit they believe.

Yeah but when you start talking about how to weaponize the groids too many people here shout you down and accuse you of loving muh based blacks. Holla Forums is really bad about making strategic compromises and that's both our source of strength and our weakness.

Pfft, everyone is a target for the redpill, even the kikes themselves. They're full of self loathing to begin with.

We could have partial alliances with some non-Whites, just never with kikes.

Go back.

Being a nigger saved him from being shoah'd with a hate crime charge

wtf i love niggers now

I'm on the road without my computer. Can someone post the meme I made in the initial thread. The one with the vandals, goths, lombards and NIGGERS!

That's some top notch farming equipment right there

Should say "Jewish Sabbath" not just Sabbath.

Of course it won't be considered a hate crime anymore since a nog did it.

👆

That is true. I worked at a Burger King briefly in my early 20s and this old black guy who got hired in would always bring up the illuminati to me. It was weird.

Shit, man, did he have a photo reference handy? The shape seems to somehow befuddle most, what with it's apparently indelible complexity.

The Streisand Effect should really be called the Kill Jesus Christ Effect.

I let the shitty middle bend go because they at least tried to maintain the same general shape which is a lot harder to do when it comes to manipulating pipes. But I definitely dock points because they clearly tried to go full Nat Soc with the top of hte swastika, realized that bending pipes isn't like bending paper, and promptly gave up.

Still a Jewish false flag, but regardless.

Jews deliberately make the swastika wrong because the shape terrifies them & their sympathizers (vatniks and poles mainly) as it represents gentiles breaking free of financial slavery. So they want to false flag but being afraid of the swastika they instead make something similar enough to guess it was an attempt at one, but without producing the shape itself.

Niggers have no such compunction hence you see the somewhat better attempt here.

If a white person did it, it would be a hate crime automatically and they would throw the book at him to make an example.

That nigger is innocent. He's been framed by the jews.

It would be fucking amazing if they started using it everywhere just for lulz. This might be worth a bit of effort.

He was probably paid a fifth of malt liquor and a bag of crack by a greasy kike goblin to do this.

I guess he'll be changing his name to Colin X after today's chimping.

It will have to be memed. Otherwise africa will never be motivated to actually do shit in their homelands. They'll just be attracted to the bait of the west.

No shit. They've been using nogs for slaves far longer than white people. Hell they were the ones trading them.

He actually din during nuffin this time.

*looks up crime rates in Chandler*

Well, I'm not sure I would have prioritised wonky plastic tubing but what do I know….

actually he was raised in central commiefornia if i recall. also, fuck that guy

check ya ma niggas

I honestly thought this was connected to TRS as it happened when their duplicity was confirmed, but with it being a black guy I have to say I have changed my mind. It was almost certainly something to do with TRS.

who would have thought?

except you, pol. who would have thought of this except you?

I had a hunch back then…

This is awesome.

Never forget how they tied to frame this initially:

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/12/30/vandals-turned-a-jewish-familys-menorah-into-a-swastika/

he's black and jewish.

A Jew trying to draw a swastika is like a vampire trying to draw a crucifix

Crack cocaine was pushed to blacks in order to curb this particular 'negro enthusiasm.' Unfortunately it worked.

(Checked)
Aside from the afro, he kinda looks like an Arab to me. I wonder how much African DNA Arabs have on average.

American black culture has historically had a strong theme of them being powerless victims at the hands of a vast powerful conspiracy. Illuminati believers seems almost inevitable with that kind of perspective.

Askaris were extremely effective in East Africa in WWI; Letow-Vorbeck's campaign was as great as anything Mackensen accomplished out in East and Central Europe. *Colonel Kurtz Voice* "If I had ten thousand Kanyes . . ."

Subjects to adress:
- jewish salvery (40% of all slave owners in the USA, main slave traders)
- mudlsime slavery of blacks (enslavement and castration of AT LEAST 12 million blacks)
- jewish control of banks, TV, media, etc…
- glorious black history in resisting the joos

We really need to get a Psy Ops going and start mass-producing memes to spread among the blacks.

The potential here is YUUUUUUGE

The niggers false flag was obviously done to help with the narrative that Trump is emboldening racists. He deserves the rope.

I wonder (((WHO))) paid him to do it

When is the "everything that happens to kikes is a hate crime" meme going to end?

Sage for omitting original source and reddit spacing. inb4kike kvetches that board quality doesn't matter

This has excellent and devastating meme potential. Let's start the deployment.

Hail Hortler.

so I was looking around there and found pic related

At least he stuck to his beliefs.

DAMN THOSE KIKES AND THEIR SKINCARE PRODUCTS

He killed him self because it was revealed to others of his Jewish ancestry not that he had found out he had Jewish ancestry. Read more than just the title.

sooo… niggers are racist?

wtf i love niggers now

That movie sucked and commies use it as an example of the strawmans against them. You should listen to the radio series though. Sadly fake but wonderful radio drama and significantly better than the movie.

I think it was the Jews that made the Anti-Communist propoganda just so modern communists could look back and think that any argument against it was strawman.

I never looked at the image, I assumed it was the radio show. I don't think they look beyond the short-term, but jews controlling anti-communism has often been the case. The big tell is whether they mention jews at all.