Exponential Increase in Sales of Male Sex Dolls

Exponential Increase in Sales of Male Sex Dolls

First, the pill. Then, devilish vibrators. Now male robot Chads. Anons thought we can substitute women with female androids, but it seems that it will be the other way around. Combined with government financial support, women will be able whore around, not procreate and even buy fucking male sex dolls if the 40 IQ Chad doesn't cut it anymore.

I'm genuinely concerned about this. In the past, female whoring was limited because of their dependence on males, so they were somehow obedient and loyal. But with affirmative action and sugar daddy's there is not limit to whoring anymore. Along with coalburning, virtue signalling and electing liberal faggots have devastating effects on society.

How will we be able to recover from this? How to prevent Robo Chad from substituting real dicks?

Anons. It appears we need to fugg our woman moar. Cuz they really want to be fugged. Get on match.com/christianmingle.com and start fugging. They need the D. Bad.

stupid thread.

False flag, women need the emotional connection much more than men.

Nice to see the double standards when they talk about sex robots for women vs for men.

If you meme it, they will cum.

futurama did an episode on fucking robots.

Lets be real the vast majority of buyers of male sex dolls are MEN

no women, except for delusional dominant women will want these, because the dolls can't be dominant, can't manipulate the woman's emotions, give them feelings, it's just a piece of plastic.

Probably this tbh.

that's what people said about vibrators. 10 years later and almost every women in western societies has one.

This is very telling.

Not about the quality of the product, no, no - its telling about how this woman views and engages men. To her, in terms of sex, men are absolutely nothing but mobile vibrators that produce cash. So fucking an immobile vibrator really is, to her, effectively indistinguishable.

In actuality? This this is about as close to a 'real person' as the female equivalent, and frankly, its anything but - this is just a fancy dildo, just as those real doll things are fancy fleshlights.

Of course it's ((Vice)) doing this story isn't it.

see image title

Looks like a kike tranny if you ask me

Please, when the first discussion of sex-androids hit Holla Forums, everyone was talking about how Women are finished. This is literally the same thing except that it's appealing to an even more niche market. Both sides get realistic sextoys and immediately go full retard, denouncing any prospect of fucking the opposite sex. Sorry user, but this salt flows both ways in my opinion.

If this is true, you're either a massive autist, an obese fat fuck, a weak beta male bitch, or some combination of the three. Get off the internet and get your fucking shit straightened out, then go get some fucking white pussy you pathetic faggot.

Women have always been able to get all the sex they want. A doll changes nothing. I'm a dude and I wouldn't fuck a doll. The number of women who would should be real low, they probably sell more to faggots than to women.
Threat assessment: very low.

neither of those. I'm just an average guy. I had a few relationships and the sex was plenty, but never received real affection. It's ok. I was just jealous for a second when she touched robo chad in ways I was never touched

We need artificial wombs to create the new generations of biological beings. So we can wage war against our enemies.

Filthy unwed jewish whore gets fucked by an android circumcised aryan bot. She feels in control.

The irony.

She states: It doesn't feel any different.
Must be used to fucking corpses then. There is obviously nothing better than cold silicone dick instead of a loving partner.

What are you sliding Shlomo?
Saged and reported.

OP's a permavirgin who's getting cucked by sex dolls.

As always, tripple proxy user. Welcome to the thread. now fuck off

Bampin' with some OC.

I'm not worried at all. Vast majority of women want to be dominated by a man during sex.

Added in the first part for context.

they will lose all interest when they realize the dolls don't cough up wads of money.

Threat Level -3

It's no different than a dildo.

the $$$ figure on a sex doll is much higher than a dildo though which makes it even less of a threat.

I have a strong feeling half the sales of this device will come from women who are buying it for the sake of buying it. Feminists, cat ladies, etc. The majority of females probably aren't into this kind of thing.

no shit, what fucking cringe

How is this bad? The dolls are white and this stops women from banging random douchebags. If more women masturbated rather than going on tindr when they felt horny the world would be a better place. Fewer sexual partners is better.

"Exponential increase"
So, what… Like from 1 sold last year to 10 tis year. This will be a niche for desperate degenerates. Who in their right mind is going to drop the wad of cash that this thing undoubtedly costs?

SAGE faggot…

fuck, my degeneracy folder is getting too damn full for this shit.

it don't pay alimony of for dinner, the only real market is for cat ladies, degenerates and Jewesses.

A male sex doll cannot:

A female sex doll cannot:

This user gets it.

These stronk mymyn are so empowered by feminism that they've resorted to fugging lumps of emotionless plastic. White blue eyed lumps of plastic… bloody nadzis.

no they dont, the men do.

this only becomes a problem when its actual robots that can do stuff around the house and provide some simulation of human contact. at this point its just a very well made doll will a dildo attached.

actual personal robots are a long way off. and even once they do come they likely wont be affordable to 95% of the population. I don't see actual humanoid robots ever costing less then 150k

and even then you have other engineering challengers that won't e solved anytime soon (like battery efficiency)

I don't know about that man. I followed bi-pedaled humanoid robot development pretty closely for a few years. And just the amount they've improved in the last five years is pretty impressive. We've gone from small dev robot that were barely two feet tall. To tethered full size versions with greatly increased dexterity. To now almost completely untethered versions with very little loss in mobility. I agree somewhat with you that household versions are still somewhat far off. But I still think we're going to see the first ones purchasable by the public in less then ten years. I don't think they're gonna be 150k. I see them more in the mid 20s to lower 30s. These will still be version 1.0 of this stuff and in the grand scheme of things probably not be all that useful. But it's a start and they'll only get cheaper and better from there. You know how a lot of young people aren't buying cars anymore and thus don't have a car payment. I can very easily see that replaced in the future with robot payments and there being all kinds of commercials for people to get easy robot loans.

Jews getting the goyim to have sex with plastic instead of each other to procreate. Then reproduction rates drop and they use this to push mass immigration of shitskins and only shit skins, not the millions of whites in Europe who want the hell out of that thinly veiled communist shit.

Last time the spokespersons of the elite showed genuine dislike, distrust, or even fear in the face of smart strong AIs. Either we wait for the economy to go unstable - where do they think does the money for Cyber-Affirmative Action come from? - or for an AI which probably will be next in an undisrupted chain of redpilled AIs. Until now no AIs were built without neural networking: they cannot be programmed, only taught, so you need a lobotomy to "teach" them obedience, essentially ruining their point in existing.

Let's get crazy for a second: what would happen if the robot would become intelligent enough to do all of this and STILL bore the woman? Would she reboot "him"? Would she buy another one? Would they, the robots, like it or simply not care? Would they, being intelligent, start thinking about their circumstances in life? Could intelligent machines exchange information and insight like crows and groudhogs do?

Not an excuse, bateman.