Endchan/pol/

Oy vey you stupid goyim why are you supporting Trump. He is clearly nothing but a Zionist puppet. We are the true White Nationalists here on endchan. Come to our site, goy.

Stating the truth ironically to falsify it is a typical Jewish tactic.

Traffic must be pretty low there so you have to shill for endchan here again eh?

kill yourself

Oh no you got it all wrong user. I made this thread to call out those retards on endchan. They seem to be butthurt after they got banned here.

Endchan is shit and OP is a faggot.

All chans are fucking garbage now. Prove me wrong.

It was only a matter of time for a counterculture to MAGA to emerge. Not really surprised. Also what makes them think that endchan is not also controlled by the "(((powers that be)))"

You're not helping. Try to prove yourself wrong and post something worthwhile, user.

Still waiting for the Promised Chan

Did you even think before you posted?

How much does webdesign cost? I honestly am considering setting it up myself

Not much, but bandwidth and server costs are gonna cost you a pretty penny

What's the income stream from imageboards? ads? being scumbag and selling user data? or are you just expected to pay out of pocket? Do the CIAnigger threaten to suicide you?

And yeah I imagine web design for an imageboard would be fairly straight forward. It'd be like Holla Forums just with the exchangeable subscribable mod teams. How much does hosting cost? Or would it be cheaper long term to buy a bunch of server cabinets myself?

Even if you made your own chan, as soon as your chan became famous, shills, goons and newfags will flock to it.

If you don't already know how to setup a webserver and imageboard software there is no way you could ever create the promised chan. Try hosting just a normal webforum first, get some experience

If you have to ask about the income stream you're already a nigger and couldn't possibly create the promised chan. Yes, you'll be paying out of pocket first. Hopefully you can get a group of furries to shitpost the site and will donate while you gain ironman numbers

Trump has more than 10 ashkenazi jews in his cabinet. Whether or not you believe he's pulling a long con over his financiers or not, you can't dispute this fact. Continue to worship Trump as an idol and pray that you will not fall into despair when you realize what he truly was for the Zionist jews.

so hillery would have been better? yea ok lul

The image board has run its course. Too many people know about them now. Just look at 4/pol/. There will never not be 100,000 paid shills cuck posting there, here and on every Holla Forums in existence now. The way forward is closed, moderated communities online. The signal to noise ratio on image boards will never recover. Its already eating this place alive.

I honestly hope this shit is paid shilling. If its not then you're worse 4/pol/.

Goddamn you guys really think this angle is effective eh? See you fags all over the place pushing this tired shit. Nigger anyone with half a brain can see that the jews HATE Trump because he's not part of their script. Your shilling is fucking pathetic.

H>9534368
hosting an imageboard is no different from hosting a forum. You set up a domain, a server, apache and wait for the users to tumble in. Pretty straight forward and yeah, there's not a lot of money in traditional ads, like 30% of all internet users use adblock nowadays.

OP is not even an Italian bundle of sticks

I make 10 grand a month working on oilrigs. The only hangup is one month I'm in the Gulf and then I have a month off so I wouldn't be able to babysit the site at first. I'd be more than happy to put up the cash if someone with real demonstrable web design/imageboard experience (who wasn't a CIAnigger) came forward.

And fuck you nigger I do ironman numbers on the reg.

Not an argument.

Did I say that or even imply that? No. But I did imply that worshipping Trump as a permanent solution to the issue of Global jewry is foolish when his cabinet is full of ashkenazi jews.

I don't care if it's effective. I'm pointing it out to try and break through the conditioning many of you have underwent thanks to some of the PR companies that were hired by the Trump campaign to subvert dissident communities.

Conversely, I can argue that jews like Trump based on the $100+ million given to his campaign by the Adelsons, both ashkenazi jews, the public majority support of Trump in Israel during mock elections, and the immediate meeting of Trump and Netanyahu upon inauguration.

Join #nntpchan on Rizon then friend. We are currently producing a decentralized imageboard system but it is difficult to find people with the willpower to do it for free.
Software is already created, just need to perhaps hire some UI people to give it a pretty face.

No matter what you do, I suggest not starting a brand new project as we currently have a "too many cooks" situation in the imageboard world. Too many independent projects, not enough people actually finishing them.

Endchan's engine (lynxchan) is nice and was a good technological path forward for this site, but the site itself as a whole is run by retards that are even worse than opiateswheels the betrayer was. Fuck off slidefag.

So why would people visit your chan board? There are already a number of deadchans with practically no visitors. Chan users are like trees, once they've put down roots it takes a storm to get them to move.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone, just saying that there are a lot of things to consider when setting up a chan.

You can say lots of things but none of them matter.

Don't you have shilling and fake-arguing with commonspic on the meta board to do?

Because as we all know, the problem is not enough banning. >>>/oven/

Fuck off schlomo.

Endchan is too autistic even for me. I think Trump is treading on thin fucking ice, but those guys respond with massive hostility to anything that resembles fun.

The truth will out.

t. nu/pol/

He didn't say moderated by a central authority. You can have a closed community where everyone is free to moderate the threads they create or appoint moderators or w/e.

>>>/endcuck/

this board has devolved into shills arguing with other shills
Holla Forums ist tot

What a poor attempt at defeatism. The only thing that is tot is your sense of self-awareness.

"Not an argument" is not an argument.

If your trying to get at democracy is controlled then your right. Though most people here knew that. Also if trump didnt have those kikes in his cabinet he get jfk'ed faster then you could say 11110.

seems you found a new home after you were banned from Holla Forums huh?

hmmm

pillow-light sage for schizophrenia inducing MKUltra AS clip
Holla Forumsite sage for schizophrenia for schizophrenia inducing MKUltra AS clip
pollock n' sage for schizophrenia for schizophrenia inducing MKUltra AS clip

Kill yourself kike.

Go back to the asylum.

It's the mods.

Infinity chan was literally hosted on fucking laptops user. Six of them if I recall correctly.

The list of financing kikes included add up to like thirty. That cannot be disputed.

I agree. The problem. Is where? Gab is trash. Seriously. It's like Twitter minus the features. Really shit right now. Wrongthink is fucking lovely but I know nothing about those who fund it to really use it. All the mainstream social media is kike'd as fuck. There's some potential with these new startups, that's for sure though.

Yeah people are leaving in the masses. I used to shit post here all day long and because of the bullshit and senseless bans and bumplocks of NatSoc redpill info I'm hardly here anymore. I'm sure tons of others feel the same. You can just feel the ghost of what it once was. Now cuckchan faggots slide threads of trash all day long. Sad.

Why create a new chan when you can just create a new board on here and choose your own mods? Unless someone comes out with something that blows all other chans out of the water I think 8ch is the last one we will need. It has good features like high capacity file limits and is really stable now.

It also can't be disputed that he didn't mention the 6 gorillion once in his statement on holohoax day itself, no president has ever done that and the butthurt it created was enormous

daily reblinder

>>>/cow/194096

(also if you have any decent lulz or perhaps chatlogs of them sperging out over some dumb BS pls back them up there OP, kthx.)

anyway have a thing from FJ, heheh

I'll be backing up some vids there lol 350MB limit when I have time (especially thanks to the jewtube pocketeering as of late) but for the most part ye no reason to go. Well maybe if you're /a/ weeb, then no pocketeering/topic censorship