Seriously, what's the deal with American women being so irrationally furious and warmongering against Russia...

Seriously, what's the deal with American women being so irrationally furious and warmongering against Russia? I know it's generally a (((liberal))) thing now, but even among that crowd most aggressive ones are somehow women, on Twitter they're the first to jump on Russophobic hysteria whenever there's a chance. I've never seen anything like that. Usually, women are the ones who go for peaceful resolution in every possible conflict, cuz emotions and kittens. But not now.

Look at this clip of young roaches for example, it's 3 dudes and 1 chick. Cenk is into "Russians hacked election" thing, the other dude is kinda but not really, the third one is dispelling it, but no one is so adamantly crazy about it like that chick on a panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQb9FIts_IY

It really baffles me.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wG9YE
irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/fog-of-war-the-lies-that-lay-behind-ww1-283223.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're not the ones fighting the war. As proven during the female draft issue, the minute you point out that they will have to fight, they will ether go into full denial of such a thing or suddenly be against all war and drafts. They're full of it.

The thing about liberals is to them, hating the other side is more important then anything else. When you understand that, their irrationality and hypocrisy make sense, and you realize it's futile to even point it out, because they don't themselves even realize it. Everything they do stems from their hate for some ambiguous white man keeping them down.

putin is 'the evil patriarchy' so all the feminist cunts want ww3 just to see men die. women are just a womb support system and should not be allowed to speak about political matters in any way.

Women are fucking stupid and the media narrative directly targets them and their willingness to believe things.

Are those real accounts though?

They need someone to blame for denying them their first female president.

They can't blame themselves, for obvious reasons.

Funny isn't it none of these (((liberal))) women protested,wrote songs or made documentaries when Obama was bombing people.

It's the single women you have to worry about. married women usually don't want war.

Because modern day American "liberals" are bite sized (((marxists))). They're pissed at Russia for betraying the revolution and the collapse of the USSR.

>>>/gasyourself/

They are literally (pound for pound for the most part) the spitting image of that stereotypical "fat warmongering republican redneck" screaming to go to war with Iraq during the early Bush years that got mocked endlessly in the media.

ummm women are fucking dumb and eat whatever huffington post shits out?

this

Such are the core heuristics and programming of leftist women.

It's just a convenient Boogeyman.

Also Putin has been resisting Soros and other 'social changers'. Many women are just useful idiots of these insidious globalists, in it for the benefits of virtue signaling to their community.

Because Russian women are typically thin and it makes obese American sluts jealous.

I'm sure you already know. They're following the lead of their kike authority figures/commissars. Women are group-thinkers and if you constantly tell them through propaganda (Jews completely dominate all media) that everyone that isn't a [insert discredited group here] thinks that Trump is Hitler reincarnated and that Russia is really bad, you get these results. As for being so vehement about it, it's probably their innate desire to fit in with the group and show how much they belong; y'know, 'virtue signalling.'

This, basically.

not only thin but also amazing tits/ass as well

every stupid cunt bitch and nu male faggot have a twitter verification.

theyre scared of traditional russian women

Nigger OP doesn't realize this bitch is literally a kike intelligence asset.

checked

How new are you?
All women are warmongers. This has been known since kings and queens ruled Europe.
archive.is/wG9YE

The hilarious thing is that liberals seem to think that kings didn't engage in war because they were too busy micromanaging.
On one hand they say that women are strong, fierce, and good leaders, using phrases like "Tiger Mom" and "Momma Bear".
Yet when they have the opportunity to claim responsibility for a majority of European wars they turn away and blame men.

Same ones loved russia due to "stronk" ussr/communism a year ago.
It shows you that the mind control the jews have over a good size of the population is still quite effective.

Personally I dislike the russians and wouldn't mind if they were crushed militarily however no one especially in the west is in any shape to fight them. Our armies and weapons have degenerated thanks to jewish influence (feminized "men" +trannies+women + 60 year old equipment) where as the russians have improved also there are much more pressing problems to deal with in the world than russia such as the invasion of rapefugees into the western world & the policies that made the west as weak as it is currently.

Certainly a Mensch an Untermensch

Opinion: discarded. You want to LARP Stalker/Fallout you move to Pripyat or Fukushima. Don't bring that shit to the rest of us.

Also "american women" mensch left england in disgrace and mockery, was an MP for the conservatives before deciding she is much better at being a kike shill in the media as politics actually required doing a job.

Fuck I forgot to spoiler

Well at least you intended to.

This.

It's easy to be an armchair general when you have no skin in the game.

Women are accustomed to being able to direct others to do what they want because we're raised in a society that tells us to give into women at every turn, as soon as a woman is forced to be treated as a man they start crying about how awful that is.

At least you tried :^)

Women are jumping on the Russia fear/warmongering train because they are unable to think for themselves and thus follow whatever narrative is being pushed unless pushed in another direction because of the man they're dating at the time. They are stupid, they are sheep; they function based on emotion rather than the logical conclusion of "gee I don't want to go to war or be destroyed by nuclear hellfire". They also have no stake whatsoever in it, meaning they would not be the ones who go and fight. But we will.

Sorry Holla Forums but I just can't find any positive qualities in modern women. Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough but with each passing day I'm getting closer and closer to just buying a sex doll and calling it quits. If these bitches want to start fights they can go be the cannon fodder.

Post doesn't match the reaction image. Varg would never say the bullshit you are saying.

Putin is a strong male figure who wants men to be men and women to be women. Nothing is more triggering to the (((modern))) woman who has been taught that men are keeping her down and that white men are the cause of all bad things.

Womens genetic history during conflict has been VERY largely the role of the victim. Anytime their military losses ..they pay the price after the men do..directly.

A large fear net has been cast over the USA on all FEMALE populations. More so on the Left side - proof is this election cycle for instance. Women are now plugged into the mainstream meme machine cnn, msnbc since they could get it on their computers and then their phones.

They are fed fear EVERY…DAY.

This will explain ALOT.

Please think on the motivations of fear.

This. OP is an irredeemable cock-guzzler from the deepest depth's of Soros' own asshole for cherry-picking jew women as a way to claim it's all of them.

And the RIDF rears its ugly head again
Don't you fags know that Putin is a globalist stooge?

Louise Mensch is a fucking nutjob though. All the years of smoking crack did a number on her brain.

When shit gets real, those girls will be the very first to run away. You've already seen it with various "antifa" videos where they have a chick who incites violence, but then immediately splits as soon as the first punch is thrown.

That Sarah Jew tweet can't be real… 'recruited Trump to the USSR in 1986'… Like how are their brains this fried? Because it can't just be dishonesty. That shit goes so above and beyond… it's cartoonish.

Soros operatives OP? He did pretty well misinforming Americunts about fag shit over there and a few other things. Of course there's the old, outside and foreign enemy.

We have to have a global thermonuclear war with Russia because they're mean to gays. #NukeHomophobia

Whiteknight beta virgin rears its head again.
Isn't Trump a zog puppet I mean his whole cabinet is filled with Goldman sachs kikes and you seem to miss his pro-women moves lately which his kike daughter is influencing.

Did the lying press really mock americans who wanted to go to war? The same americans they brainwashed by incessantly showing footage of planes flying into buildings, and jumping to conclusions (Saddam did it!) before the wreckage had even stopped smoking?

Well at least when Europe goes full Allu Ackbar, women will be back in the kitchen.

Reminds me of when the PM of Ontario, went to visit a mosque, and got put in the corner, and made to wear a head scarf. No one ended up talking to her.

It's because women generally have no fucking idea what war is, what it means and what the end results are. And above all they don't have to fight, die, get maimed and dismembered in it.

I'm reminded of those British cunts in WW1 who gave white feathers to "cowardly" men who didn't enlist to go die in the absolute horror of trench warfare. This is the exact same thing - stupid cunts with no grasp of reality spewing stupid shit that men will have to deal with.

This whole situation also showcases just how non-existant female understanding of politics and real life is. Just stop giving them attention. Their opinion isn't only worthless but also proactively harmful.

Just contemplate for a bit that the stuff in the link and webm is ancient warfare from our POV. Imagine something orders of magnitude greater and with tech beyond anything witnessed by Man. That is WW3 or "just" a war with Russia.

For nothing.

GuP is awesome though.

Yep, I've also been wondering how they could be so completely clueless. Can't talk sense into some of them. Maybe they are doing it because Hillary told them to. I wonder if instead of being married to their husbands, they are psychologically married to Hillary Clinton - because she's a woman. That's pretty sick, really.

I would love to see a woman's Facebook feed (or whatever the fuck you call it). Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see obvious disinformation and propaganda designed to work on the impressionable and conforming female brain ("social" networking = social signaling = women instinctually try to belong). Such a targeted stream would be naturally invisible to other Faceberg users, which could be part of why we are so puzzled.

Of course, there is disinfo coming from all angles, especially "news" outlets like CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc.

I still can't believe that this obviously FUCKING FAKE story is still being paraded around as legitimate and making front page headlines. So much imblying. So much lugenpresse. It boggles my mind to see how they can continue to perpetuate this myth.

It makes me reflect on other items in our "history" to wonder how much of it was fucking made up by greasy kikes. I bet an awful lot of it is made up, and much of it has been erased or gaslighted due to being (((problematic))).

(checked)

and lol'd:

Do you know what context is, you utter mongoloid?
And maybe if you made even the slightest effort to keep up with Russian current events you wouldn't look like a massive Russki cock-sucking queer
Also, contain your MGTOW autism and read these posts:

During WWI women would give a white flower to men that hadn't signed up to die for no reason as a way of calling them a coward and guilt-tripping them into fighting a kike war. The often did this to boyfriends they were tired of.

There is nothing modern day about it. Women and their cultural influence is pure poison. They are for breeding and household chores, nothing more. That isn't to say they are all bad, but collectively they don't have much to offer a sane world and should be regarded as such.

When men stop taking them seriously and stop fighting for them [and the jewish governments backing them up], reality will set in for the more perceptive among them.

Yes, women like to go through the Power Process by getting others to hwhite knight for them, or just getting their way in general.

What about this particular Russia "story" is so resonant with leftist women? It doesn't make sense. Russia dindu nuffin.

Obviously there is massive propaganda right now coming from all angles, but leftist women seem to be especially influenced by this particular narrative. It is so unbelievable to me that I can't even fathom how anyone capable of critical thought could consider even a modicum to be truthful. OH WAIT…

Their susceptibility could be because leftist women never question their own beliefs, which makes them the perfect Useful Idiots - they will mockingbird anything that Big Brother says in order to get the dopamine rush that a woman gets when she signals her in-group status and feels belong'd.

good luck at the meetup reddit!

Shit sounds cash!

OOH, OOH, maybe this is it.

I remember that girls in school would constantly gossip. If Girl A wanted to annihilate Girl B, she would do it by starting a rumor designed to destroy the reputation of Girl B. The rumor could be obviously false; all that mattered is creating a pretense to embarrass, shun, and belittle Girl B, and keep at it until ultimately destroying all of her social capital which, for a woman, is as good as a vigorous BTFOing.

Perhaps these leftist women are using the same tactic against Trump. Start a rumor, amplify it, and attempt to chip away at his social capital in hope that something Real will happen.

Perhaps.

That woman in the first pic just sounds like a paranoid, war mongering loony.

Maybe because they realize Russian men are a bunch of loathsome drunk subhumans with disgusting uncut little dicks.

Get off the computer Rabbi, it's the sabbath

Those aren't american women, user. They're american girls. They're brainwashed by the machine and don't know any better. Doesn't matter what they think or say though, their job is to look pretty. Ignore them.

good. It's about time for the nukes to fly.

this. We have been waiting for the grand happening since years. If we could convince women to shill for war, it would go our way. The nuclear fire would purge most degenerates and the fight during the aftermath is where we would be victorious.

Yes, the media is insanely hypocritical.

I want endchan to end.

white feathers are a bit more sinister than that, user. They were started by Admiral Charles Fitzgerald for that express purpose.

It could be construed as one of the first overt "black psyops" actions of the modern era.

Also there's this: irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/fog-of-war-the-lies-that-lay-behind-ww1-283223.html