Mar-a-Largo Trespasser Takes Selfie

…and a (((CNN))) "reporter" dutifully brags about it.
archive.is/XZ6pU

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0okhYGBl7u5
hebrewsurnames.com/MEYERSOHN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, isn't that just precious?

Someone tweet this at the SS. All my twatters keep getting insta shoahed.

Joseph Young didn't smart so good.

You can see the mental illness on that faggot's face

the extra chromosome is stored in his chin.

Jesus the nerve and stupidity of this kike. The SS should've shot him tbqh

Is there a imprisonment equivalent to the Darwin Award?

Being a nigger?

Just look at his eyes. Far apart, beady, crooked, looking in slightly different directions.

Anyone check the original photo for metadata yet?

Good luck, he pulled his entire instagram page down as soon as this hit twatter.

Good, anything they do just has the opposite effect on the people at this stage.

That will only serve to further delegitimize them. NOBODY who likes Trump will be swayed by this. But a very small percentage of people on the edge will be woken up to the media's lies and distortions.

This is probably bullshit, and he had full permission to be there.

Sage for fake news worth no one's time. Come back when his fat ass gets arrested.

Why is it always the Jews?

Good he knows he's fucked. Serves him right for being a faggot and trusting a kike

Dubs confirm

I proclaim him a Honorary Nigger everyone.

Problem, (((press corps)))?

Its like he doesn't even know.

Nigger it was the press that did our work for us. It's only a matter of time before the feds move in on this fat fuck for being such a God damn retard.

It was gone well before this came across my twitter.

Looks a bit like David Berkowitz.

vocaroo.com/i/s0okhYGBl7u5

why such a cute pepe

Too bad the right SS to tweet this to doesn't exist yet.

hebrewsurnames.com/MEYERSOHN

LARPing kikel is my guess. They like to pretend they broke the rules by merely suggesting they broke the rules.

This is gonna be the most controversial administration in centuries.

Pic related.

Yeah. I would never expect a fat pampered Jew to take any kind of physical risk. Imagine the moaning and kvetching if the SS threw him to the floor and cuffed him. He'd spend the rest of the year talking about his personal shoah.

The trauma would transcend his entire life and be passed down at least two generations to his grandkikelets who would then relate the story of oppression to their 3rd grade classroom on "Shoah and Tell" day.

Would the SS really go through with that, if they're not sure he isn't a Jew?

>Shoah and tell day

One of the things I've noticed is that the Secret Service is strangely, almost robotically, polite. They're really unlike any law enforcement agency in the world. Unless you're a clear and present danger to someone they're protecting, the SS officers are extremely cordial.

You mean when they aren't drunk and partying with hookers and blow?

They were very polite to those hookers.

The Secret Service are pretty smart people. They understand that superficial politeness improves compliance. Acting the way they do makes their jobs easier.

kek, based af

Honestly I'm not even mad at the guy, all I can think is that the entire Secret Service needs to get fired.

I'm mad at the guy but I agree about the SS being shit here.

Humanity really has degenerated to the point of general retardation being the baseline, hasn't it?

Thanks, kikes.

Seriously goys? We aren't going to make any effort to run down his pertinent details, how much he donated to hillary, his employment status, education, nothing? This is the 2nd guy that has gotten close to Trump in less than a week, you don't think there's something to this?

We need a screencap.

They're just waiting for someone to step up.

This kike writes for Buzzfeed

Hey, shithead, stop referring to people as the jew word for cattle. We aren't niggers. Goy isn't the new "nigga". Stop using it. It's kikery.

If you niggers don't like it then do it yourself

we're not goys you fucking retard. kill yourself for adopting kikery

fag

It's like an audience that laughs whenever the light turns on.

>>>/furry/
Get out.

I can't believe that portrait is real.

Why are they even letting buzzfeed shitlibs into Mar a Lago anyways?

A jew showing his hubris and chutzpah? Oy vey, what a surprise.

Kill yourself TRSodomite.

h-hero of kvatch?

Glad to know I wasn't the only one with the insatiable urge to voice it out.

Immediately reminded of "Der Untermensch" when I saw this.

Also, what the fuck is up with all of these so-called journalists and their selfies? You'd think they were 14-year old girls with this shit.

I mean they are, mentally.

I just want his address.

Who the fuck needs metadata anymore?

EDUCATION

J.D., Cum Laude from University of Miami School of Law (2008-2011)
B.S., Cum Laude, Construction Management, Construction Management from University of Cincinnati (2003-2008)
law from University of Miami School of Law

PHONE

305-266-3125

1615 Country Club Prairie, Coral Gables, Florida

https:// www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-young-8b876914/

Associate at Smith Currie & Hancock

He deleted his twitter account, but it was https:// twitter.com/josephyoung9

Also, I might be wrong on the address, that looks like someone else, possibly his father. Might live on Valencia Avenue in Miami, Florida

Here is his employment web page, kek.

https:// www.smithcurrie.com/attorneys/joseph-r-young/

101 N.E. Third Avenue
Suite 1910
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Phone: 954.769.5327
Cell: 404.844.7346
Fax: 954.524.6927
Email: [email protected]/* */

Bump for personal army.

Phone: 954.769.5327
Cell: 404.844.7346

Found here: https:// www.smithcurrie.com/attorneys/joseph-r-young/pdf/

Florida bar information:
http:// www.floridabar.org/wps/portal/flbar/home/attysearch/mprofile/!ut/p/z1/jZBLC4JAFIV_jcucM5aP2k1h4pQZPW02YWEqmCNmSf8-kTZBr7u78H3ccw8RJCAiD29pHFapzMOs2XfC2EPTbOovwR3OKNhkoc-5NwE0g2xbwOtTRnsWuNVjY7gbc-OaK6qxmU7EP_4XoPU_DEPji9cTvmGOwPwp-rY9BJzuE_gQET79DrQ__ErBf73Z9MjyQ9eKiSijU1RGpXotm3qTqiouAwUK6rpWYynjLFKP8qzgnZLIS0WCV5IU53WA1O2Iw71-AHSyXds!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?mid=92168

We need the contact info for Trump's private security

Contact Keith Schiller, deputy assistant to the president and his director of Oval Office operations. He ran Trump's private security for 17 years.

You heard of honorary Aryan? This guy deserves to be a dishonorary nigger for his criminal acts and stupidity.

thanks

@KeithSchiller45 ‏

whoever still has a twitter pls get this info to Keith right away

kek reks them all

Doesn't look like he's used it since November.

[email protected]/* */*.*

That's the email address for the account. So, it might be [email protected]/* */ ? Not sure.

ahaha I like this guy. Also Louise Mensch is on his case so he must be good.

He kicked out Telemundo in Iowa, too.

wtf? [email protected]/* */ _ _ _ .com

Is this grounds for being disbarred?

I can't find it anywhere. If it's your guess wouldn't it be @ DonaldJTrump.com?

Too long according to the @t * * * * * * * .com given from Twitter. They're accurate in their asterisks to letters.

Breaking the law is, yes, possibly.

I found something… interesting…

Keith Schiller (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director of Security, The Trump Organization http:// www.zoominfo.com/p/Keith-Schiller/1185247735

His name is literally "Schiller", this isn't shocking news user.

I wonder what it would be like to be a low-level security jew like Schiller, and in the course of your life and job you know that every inconvenience in your life is directly caused by the actions of other heebs.
>mfw Trump only hires kikes that fucking hate other kikes

What a terrible existence that would be. I'm not a kike, and I loathe them from the bottom of my heart. I can't imagine the day-to-day rage and hate this man must cope with.

Don't forget Trump's supposed mentor in Jew York business was Roy Cohn, a kike that hated his own.

Leftists are such disgusting fucking plebeians.

Uhh…Is that Mar-a-lago full of frogs? When, why?

Mein sides

What's wrong with being a TRSodomite? What are you, an Islamo-Nazi homophobe? :^)

I'm surprised he even took a picture looking so unkempt like that.

did they photoshop someone else's face onto his picture? it looks like the angle of the head is slightly to the right but the face is dead on if not slightly to the left. It looks like it's a different tone and too small for the head. Also the face part of his head is perfectly round but his forehead is rectangular.
Strangest face I have ever seen.

lurk moar youngling, for theres alot more frogs to take note upon

probably prototypes from tavistock breeding facilities. fucking disgusting beyong words

I'm not defending the guy's stupidity, but I get the impression he was just having a laugh on his instagram with no followers other than real life friends, what with its meager 21 likes compared to whoever this (((Meyersohn))) is boosting to thousands on twitter.

I have the best jews, folks, believe me. The people I'm talking about are not nice people. They're vicious horrible miserable human beings. But they're the greatest security guys in the world … These are terrible people in many cases. In about 2 percent of the cases they're actually nice people.

I was thinking the same thing, he has that weird look in his eyes, like a bipolar fat mess that fucks little kids.