351 days since the last E3

Hard to believe that this year's E3 will be even worse than last year's.

The question is, will we ever get to the point where E3 is as bad or worse than it was in 2008? Have we already passed it?

Remember this image, folks. You know the games media is going to be tooting the SJW horn nonstop.

We got hype a lot more easily to things then, but it's also fair to say that most of those games delivered.
Like, imagine how more fondly we'd look back on the E3 that Other M debuted at if that game had actually been good.

Post 'em.

Platinum is not making any more games with Nintendo.

what went wrong?

Too expensive

If they had simply made it the PSP 2.0 with better hardware, dual thumbsticks,easier homebrewing, and better marketing it would've literally printed money.

But Sony is retarded so who cares.

Who cares?

But user, isn't Earthbound just a stupid overrated game for pretentious tryhards?

It's a game for japanese kids that autistic westerners attached too much to.

FUCKING KEK, you guys act like fucking GabeN is the jew who stole your fucking Christmas, but you act like another guy whose primary interests was selling you video games is the broest bro that you ever had.

Fucking idiot who was crashing and burning Nintendo is dead now, and nothing has changed because Nintendo never learns from mistakes or listens to anyone.

Thanks for the Saitama. Here, have this in return.

what do you suggest we use, lol, jej, fef, lel, qaq, cuc, pop, mam, ele, pip, xix, xex, www, haha, hehe, heh, yey, uau, ueu, or xox?

My only prediction this year is that the big companies are going to put aside large sections of their show for indie showcasing, sorry did I say indie? I meant ==whimsical, touching, creative experiences!==

"We want the Undertale audience" will be the attitude of the event.

I fucked up the redtext SHIT

at least i got some nice digits

So from his deathbed he unveils a fucking remake as if it's the greatest thing ever.

This year's E3 will only be good for the new memes it seems.

Starting to wonder if there even will be an E3 next year at all.

Someone could surprise us?

nah as if that'd happen

I had honestly forgotten we were so close. This is the first year that has happened with me. The only reason I'll watch it is to get a laugh or two at how bad this shit is going to be. People will freak out for the new Zelda, but with NoA being the way they are I'll know better than to get hype for that. There's genuinely no reason to be excited for anything that could get announced at E3, not even DMC5.

I still owe him for making Pokemanz second games one of my most favorite because of his work adding the entire Kanto continent into the game.

top goy

thanks for the simpsonwave you little faggot

At least he won't be around to see the horse shit nintendo are going to be announcing in years to come.

PROPANE AND PROPANE ACCESSORIES

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

He's a modest guy.

Nice trips, user

(observed)
topbur my friend