Is Star Wars the most pathetic thing ever?

Is Star Wars the most pathetic thing ever?

people who watch star wars are the most pathetic things ever

cumskins are the most pathetic thing ever

Hello, fellow Holla Forums posters. Dat Star Wars?! Am right?

Get out.

Don't tell me what to do.

Get. Out.

No.

Do as you are told, normalfag.

get back to jerking off to your asian cartoons, you fucking sperg.

You don't belong here and you never will. Please leave.

Is there anything more cringe than average women surrounding themselves with beta men and ugly women to feel better about themselves? I go to as many conventions as possible and I am sick of these thots making new uncomfortable and embarrassing the women who actually care about the conventions. They need to fuck off.

nigger detected

And here we have some real cuckime kikes.

That isn't a chick.

Not anymore

Same shit essentially

Nah. SW transitioned after decades, this is the same level of cringe/fanboi from the jump. R&M wins

It went through two seasons before anybody even did anything stupid in it's name so back off.

No.953683
even if that were true, that's cute. no need to get defensive pickle-breather. most people are wrong sometimes, it's just that all R&M fans are.

shit. did that thing where you click reply and it quotes the whole post including timestamp and i didn't pull my dick completely out of the dog during edit

Black people are cool and I use their words. Big deal.

I don't even want to. I just want these disgusting women that want to feel better about themselves would stop latching onto things I like. It's fucking pathetic and everybody knows it. I would happily settle for a 3/10 who had a good personality over the vile cunts.

Big if true. My opinion would change if she is actually a trans woman but in going to need you to prove that.

Yes

From A Positively Final Appearance by Alec Guinness, page 11.

They're trying to sell to imsonerdygirls. Star Wars retards will eat up any old shit they put out, but imsonerdygirls will only buy their shit if the lead woman is a 5/10 so they don't get jealous.

He was right. You need only read the posts here to see it.

It's said that it was his idea for Obi Wan to be killed (either it was earlier than he was meant to be killed or he was meant to just be crippled instead) because he hated it so much that he wanted as little involvement as possible

Was he autistic?

“Can’t say I’m enjoying the film. New rubbish dialogue reaches me every other day on wadges of pink paper — and none of it makes my character clear or even bearable. I just think, thankfully, of the lovely bread, which will help me to keep going until next April… I must be off to studio and work with a dwarf (very sweet — and he has to wash in a bidet) and your fellow countrymen Mark Hamill and Tennyson (that can’t be right) Ford. Ellison (? — no!) — well, a rangy, languid young man who is probably intelligent and amusing. But oh, God, God, they make me feel 90 — and treat me as if I was 106 — Oh, Harrison Ford, ever heard of him?”

No.

was the user you replied to?

Almost certainly.

He was right, Obi Wan is a terribly written character

Alec was allowed to push for Obi to be killed because Lucas had no idea of the character arcs. Arcs plural because of the impact of his death on future entries. If it weren't for Alec, the lightsaber may be a joke akin to shooting pool balls out of your vagina a la Zombie Strippers.

Disregard that I suck cocks - what I meant to say was yes.

It was the first example of the "monstrously huge cancerous fanbase" that annoys others, so yes. However, Empire Strikes Back and the first half of Return of the Jedi are good shit. Disney's NuSW though is by far the most pathetic thing there was until ST Discovery came out.