Jake Tapper: "Trump will be IMPEACHED"

Is this a threat?

youtube.com/watch?v=z9_j8nShASw

[Kosher comment]

I'd trust more him getting arrested.
Corporate media has no credibility, they are advocates, they push through "muh russia" conspiracies and "peegate" falsehoods.
Don't even concern shill.

For what?

[Angry reply]

Did they really build mini Oval Office so they could pretend shillary won or something? That is pathetic as fuck.

Impeached for what? Causing global leftist asshurt of Biblical proportions?

fucking cuckchan niggers learn to sage

I'm not watching this kike he makes my skin crawl, tell us why he said Trump will be impeached.

lmao

dude should worry about going to prison himself

I can't even watch this shit any more, the lies are so fucking thick.

On what grounds?

Because he's a meanie poo-poo head.

He's a russian agent yanno goys

This will be the world's only attempted coup based upon anonymous sources and the word of 17 agencies whose literal job is to lie to people all with the same de-facto agency head

20 years after the proof trump is a russian agent will still be "so massive you just have to trust us goy"

Jake "My wife fucked a rapper" Tapper

Nobody cares, you couldn't do it during George W Bush, you'll never get it for Trump.

This is bad for the common mind, pushing this "Trump will be impeached" narrative into people's minds will condition most of us to accept the fact without giving a fight. We need to start the narrative and stories that impeaching Trump would cause a civil war.

Just go on his twatter or kikebook and remind Jakey boy what a literal cuck he is.

This is the THIRD video or article which is pushing this narrative today. The two others are democrats saying the same thing and can be found on Kikebart. Seems on command.

oy vey

They got tired of ''muh russian h4xx0rz" and decided that a new narrative based on the empty threats of impotent rage would be more effective.
And they still can't figure out why they're losing.

WTF is going on?

I prefer Jake "I watched my wife fuck a rapper" Tapper.
Less than 6% of the population cares what this pathetic cuck says. Sage.

Translation: OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

At this point they have to be pretending to be retarded because that's the only way they can spread this much disinfo.

I thought I saw the pinnacle of sore losing in the aftermath of the 2000 general election, but this is so much worse. They must actually think that this nonsense is going to work, given how many evils they have gotten away with.

I'm glad I invested in companies that sell rope and rope accessories.

This kike talks like a 9 year old

I actually thought a similar thing. During the 8 years of Bush, the medias were very much anti Bush. No, more than that, they were downright vicious. They pushed the narrative that he was a retard, that he stole the election, that he is a war criminal, that his daughters were sluts etc.

But they never pushed the narrative of Bush being impeached (!) soon.
And they would have had more than enough stuff to construct a narrative for this, both in his first term (Florida 2000) as well as second term (Iraq war).

In that case? Absolutely nothing… Let me explain.

But that's all actually true.

See, Eric Garland is indicative of this stuff we've been hearing about, this "Post Trump Syndrome" or "Trump Hysteria".

Eric Garland's entire worldview was ground into the dirt with Trump's ascension - it is, in his mind, quite literally the end of the world as he knew it… Mainly because the world as he knew it didn't actually exist at all.

And so, he's going into hysterics. I'm about to make another graphic of his insane twitter rant from early December last year - its absolutely hysterically insane. And its obvious enough when you look into his background why Trump irks him so - he's a liberal progressive utopianist (he likes to use the term 'futurist') and Trump winning was a blatant indication that all of his views were dogshit.
Just look at how smug he was post-Obama victory - he actually wrote whole articles decrying the Republicans from the perspective 'as a White man…', demanding they embrace gay marriage and climate change or cease to be a party.
Trump showed rather blatantly that Eric Garland was - and is - full of shit, and it makes me smile to see him so salty.

Also of note:
I'd love it if someone could find Garland's wife.

The guy mentions her constantly, always "my wife this, my wife that", but funny thing… I can't find a trace of her.
And when that's the case, I always get suspicious.

Couple that with a liberal progressive White male with an obvious boner for Israel and Jews in general, not to mention mudfolk and fags, I wager ol' Eric's been using a kosher over to bake his bread, if you get my drift.
If anyone can find proof, however, I'd welcome it - would explain a lot.

Never heard of this faggot. Who is he?

Wether it's true or not doesn't matter, the medias pushed these things in order to harm and discredit him.
Currently, we don't have medias trying to merely harm a president. We have medias trying to meme an impeachement.

Big difference.

A literal nobody. He's a Democrat 'analyst' who pushes 'futurism' (ie muh magic dirt + Jewish left-wing politics + globalism - "in the future everyone will be brown and gay and not-racist and nobody will have to work!), and has made a career out of smugly decrying other White people for not being 'enlightened' like him.

Fuck's sake, the guy proclaims that between him and his wife there's fifteen years of University work (his emphasis, not mine - tells you what a douche you've got here), as though that's supposed to be impressive. The man admittedly lives in a White suburb while shilling for mudfolk, faggotry and generalized depravity common amongst wealthy liberal progressive Whites who never have to experience the consequences of their policies whilst screeching about racism and homophobia at all the White people who DO have to live with those consequences (and aren't welcoming it).

Ooohh he's one those people….I get now, thanks.

*it

Kill yourself, retard.

Meh. It does matter tho. Bush was a retarded war criminal who's daughters were slurs. No different from the disgraced king nigger in all regards. I get what you mean about the impeachment narrative tho. Still, Bush was a fuck up and deserves to get smeared. Fuck that faggot.

The moment (((they))) attempt to kick Trump out is the moment the true patriots of this country fight back

It's open season on jews and their shitskin pets if that happens. The sooner the better.

Holy shit I didn't even realize what a faggot this guy actually was.

It's the election all over again, it's over! It's over now! Now it's over! This time it's over! ..

Dubya was a limpwrist puppet like obongo was. Neocons 1 & 2. I swear they're brothers and Bush SR fucked some jungle bunny on his African tour to create obongo.

Is this the guy whose son thinks he's fake news?

Jesus fucking christ
I gave up after the first half of the first image, not knowing there were 3 more coming. What a colossal ass-eating faggot.

Remember the Journolist. Of course they coordinate their bullshit.

Tapper, Clapper, Crapper. Why do all these shits have turd names?

Actually, the word crap comes from the name Crapper.
There was some guy called John Crapper (I think) who made toilets, so people would say "I gotta use the Crapper"

I just looked it up which I should have done before I posted, his name was Thomas Crapper.

That's very widely believed, but it's just a strange coincidence. The word crap was used before Crapper was alive, although synonymously calling a toilet a Crapper is certainly due to him.
The word crap comes from the Dutch word krappen and the French word crappe; which in turn comes from the Latin word crappa.

I have no fucking idea of half of what he is talking about, how is this guy not in an insane asylum? Holy fucking shit what an incoherent mess