A Letter From the Jewish NWO

Dear Holla Forums,

(((We))) win. There are times I feel mad at you all, but then I think about Merkel opening the sandnigger floodgates on Germany, and I take a nice long swig of Manischewitz and laugh it all the anger away.

You can cowbell (((me))), post your happy merchants until the cows come home, and OD on red pills, but you will never defeat me. Your autism is strong, and that is to be commended, but it will never be enough! You'd have to kill all Jews in the US and nuke Israel while convincing the rest of the nuclear world to not initiate a nuclear war. You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

Or could I be lying in an elaborate Jew smokescreen? Who knows? Only I.

Your time is coming kike.

we got plans op, big plans,
you can`t even imagine, you`ll only see the side effects publicly, god i fucking love surprises

Jews were also laughing in 1930. By 1940, not so much…

Mmm and here I thought my fries needed some salt. Come on! I was told Holla Forums Holla Forums were some real ubermenschen, and you come to me with a Moonman meme?

Why don't you stop posting here?
You're not funny.
Nobody thinks you are.

Soooo… are you saying that *gasp* Jews were killed by the Germans? B-b-but I thought that was a hoax!? Get your story straight. The Holocaust either happened, and Jews died, or it didn't happen and it's an elaborate conspiracy. You can't have both.

Is your mother still sick? Is she dead yet?

My mommy thinks I'm funny. So does yours. She can't get enough of my kosher sausage, biotch.

Just blowing off some steam, mein guter Mann. You can get back to your REEEE now.

On it.

His point is that you fucking kikes lost all the power you had then. You werent being killed never were. Until we get into power.

Keep laughing, right as i stick a StG44 into your whore of a jewish mother and blast her brain cells into the wall fag.

Sup Jamal, fuck off

Fuck off. Reported for slide thread

An StG44, really bruh? Not gonna go with anything newer and with less needlessly complex internal machinery?

I am your natural nemesis, a Jew with guns! I even have a German K98 where the original factory markings were stamped over with Hebrew markings from use in the '48 war. Just beautiful.

You know, i can remember being bored too.

Was that before or after being assraped by Stalin?

Hitler coming to power removed the jewish influence in Germany. After the world economic collapse, the entire West will do what Germany did in the 1930's.

Your only hope is that the outnumbered muslims in Europe can unite, organize and destroy us. Of course, this won't happen. They will keep making small attacks, which will awaken our racial consciousness further.

By all means though, take a page from the Dershowitz book, and brag out loud and openly to everyone at how you jews control the world and have ruined everything to fulfill your sick urges.

You ain't sliding shit you filthy organ thief

Watcha slidin', my man?

So what grade are you in? This is some pretty basic bitch Larping.

The Jew thinks people will remain dumb. The Jew thinks a White minority in Europe will be a forgiving one. A Jew thinks that when only the most Jew hating of Whites still make children… He will come out fine. You are naturally selecting people based on values, intelligence. Europe will free itself and you will pay. I wil be there.

Jewish delusion never ceases to amuse me.
Your shitpost is way too obvious OP, you are not well versed in the art of shitposting. I suggest a vacation to Australia and spending some time with the dingos.