Mystery Attack Helicopter Attacks Refugee Ship

I seriously thought this headline was a ruse when I read it the first time.

www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39302560
archive.fo/6tSi5

inb4 reddit spacing, the idiots who wrote the article did the one line per paragraph thing.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SPOOKY GUNSHIP OF REFUGEE ANNIHILATION
SAY "THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA" OR 20MM HE SHELLS WILL ENTER YOUR HOME

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0vZna
dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-3866576/Italian-navy-officers-face-prosecution-drowning-300-migrants-failed-respond-promptly-SOS-calls.html
archive.is/Gjo0o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing of value was lost

The attacked occurred off the coast of the Bab al-Mandeb strait. This means gunships could have left from the King Khalid airbase in Saudi Arabia to terrorize the refugees. However the airbase is about 400 miles from the strait and Apaches only have a range of about 350 miles. (According to declassified documents anyways) so I wonder if there's a closer military force with attack helicopters, or if the Saudis have a base in Yemen or something, since I doubt they'd do a refueling in the air just to glass refugees.

So, UN controls refugee flows from Somalia to Arabia but not to Europe?

Seems legit.

This was for every white male who feels forced to identify as an attack helicopter.

is this jews killing rapefugees to try and guilt whites into accepting infinite shitskins?

Good.

Maybe the boat was carrying someone that ZOG or another faction wants dead? Then again, who would they want dead? A terrorist leader? I doubt it.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

good luck with that

It's right next door from Djibouti.
Both France and the US have airbases there.

(US: Camp Lemonnier, French: Airbase 188, which is split between two airfields).

Thank you, based helicopter user.

What do you think the big stick thing on the front is for dumbass

checked

i want reddit to leave

There were no women or children

Maybe the quantities are so slow, they thought they could garner more emotional sympathy for avoiding digits.

1 or 2 deaths, is a glaze over, you need dubs for people to care.

(cheged)
I thought it is a rocket launcher :—–DD

To impregnate sexual attack helicopters.

(checked)

We all know there's never any women on the nog-boats set for europe.

Thread theme.

Unless they sink, then it was ALL women and children ;^)

sauce?

Something just clicked in my head right now. I enlarged this image, looked at it and was overcome with disgust. These are considered the same race as me. Jesus fucking christ. Look at the faces, all of them just standing there like idiots.

most dont have that boom.

Saudi Arabia is accidentally removing rapefugees they mistaken for the gun smugglers? wew, they need to take Yemen and is already trying to cater Maldives with the Chinese to make that "Silk Road Initiative" work, gotta love geopolitics.

Checked

This. reddit, the_donald, TRS, Holla Forums and all the other trash needs to fucking leave.

Super Thunder Blade was a much superior game with a superior soundtrack.

low effort tbh onii-fam

Nothing to see here, goy. When a boat of niggers friend near Saudi Arabia and has a chance of entering that nation, they machine gun the entire ship of niggers. When ZOG doesn't rescue niggers fast enough and they drown, their navy people go to jail.

It wasn't an accident. They can just get away with it and they know they can, since they no Judenpresse.

Deserves trips for quality.

I am one of those you speak of, and being trans-aircrafted I can imagine how that helicopter feels, so far from an airbase.

Perhaps some good will come from this tragedy, and boats will now stop fucking loading up with the worst the planet has to offer to ruin the best civilisations.

You are both misinformed, as LHX Attack Chopper was the master of all helicopter games at the time.

"Mission Accomplished"

This boat was attacked on the shores of Somalia not Europe.

There's about 15 women according to Associated Press.

They've been setting up a blockade since they don't want them "Al-Qaeda terrorists" getting arms to fight them back, wouldn't be the first time their trigger-finger or zealousness of shooting a boat of rapefugees by mistake, but it won't matter, they got their man chairing the UN Human Rights Council, and the BBC will report that this tragedy would have been avoided if the EU and UK especially took them refugees! and stupid niggers, even the pirates are avoiding those waters.

if it's your first rodeo…. newfag

(((Assosciated press))) have been trying to cover up the invasion being 85% male since the beginning.

How many somali women have you seen shitting in the streets of Paris.

So if this is legit.
I'll say it was done by there own people as there was women and children some how not in the midst of getting gang raped to death before eaten/thrown overbored so they can pull the

Fucking screen cap this.
Its another kike ploy to tug at normmies

Niggers should simply be banned from wearing clothes, due to it being cultural appropriation of Nordic culture.

That way, they all freeze to death if they set foot above the Sahara.

Why are you bringing up France? These are civilians who don't have a dog in this fight between Houthis and US backed Saudis.

Ah, of course. Try to imagine in Hungary machine gunned a group of sand niggers for same reason. The Jews would be spitting venom, tearing their garments, and the E-Jew would put sanctions on them.

Stop it, that's too much nostalgia for a saturday morning.

*sunday, christ

Notice something different?

archive.is/0vZna

dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-3866576/Italian-navy-officers-face-prosecution-drowning-300-migrants-failed-respond-promptly-SOS-calls.html

Now, I'm going to make a bet here that the sand-nigger who shot these animals will not be in the Daily Fail in a few months and facing jail time…

"There's the target!"

Flying for 45 minutes real time before you hit the mission area.
Having complex objectives.
The TOW missile, controlled to its destination by your hand.

Any music around for it?

And, good Saturday morning to you, brother.
I'll gun, you pilot.

Seems like that isnt as high of an honor in Italy as it is in the US

Including over 100 children, 100 of which were children over the age of 40, and were bound for primary schools in Scandinavia to rape the shit out of innocent real children.

I don't think you quite get it…entire villages throughout Africa have been emptied out with actual niggers (not sand niggers) heading for Europe for past 2 years. They're just using the fog of the situation as an excuse to go get gibs, since they know the Jews in the West just want more non-Whites, whether Arab or nigger.

The mystery attack helicopter has been
identified. It was a Focke-Achgelis FA 226 'Hornet' modified to carry missiles and
4x MG 42. Powered by a
zero-gravity engine, the FA 226 flew
a 26,884 kilometer round trip from the
secret Third Reich base in Antartica.

Barron Trumo's Chrono-Reich programme, founded in 2025, is now fully operational.

His pinoneering vision and vast funding of chrono-porting technology, and the Lord Barron gate to 1939 have brought hope to civilisation.

This is not the case.These Somalis families were working in Yemen and got slaughtered while fleeing back home.

So this particular boatful wasn't headed to Europe, directly or ind8rectly?
They were just out sightseeing on a village trip.

90% rapists among them.

And you have this on what authority? Because, we all know the Saudis would never lie and it's not like they own large shares in Fox and other media companies, second only to the Jews in media influence.

>inb4 Eritrea or Ethiopia is responsible simply because they are competing niggers

Ah, I thought it was Saturday too.

When we were playing LHX in 1991-2, little did we know how our lives would turn out.

Jousting, of course.

So wait, a FUCKING ATTACK HELICOPTER fired on a boat and it was still floating?
Yeah nah.

for goodness sake could you explain to me your reasoning as too why the color of someones skin makes them unable to fly a helicopter. Im waiting.

bump :^)

To you as well my friend.

So true bro. This is exactly what hits so close to home.

This

Its more probable al jazeera's helicopter was filming thebanana boats and the reporter tripped a bottle of piss on them by accident, resulting in mass hysteria and casualties.

Recently renamed to Airbase 1488

I would rather see Hungary soldiers mowing down jews, to the count of 6 gorillion (and then some).

Yet another FBI thread full of FBI posters

Recall that one Hungarian woman who simply tripped an animal after they broke down the fences, and the Jews flew it to Spain to give it a football coaching job? just tripped it to keep it from invading. I don't think the Jews managed to get her jail time, just probation, but that video was everywhere.

On a sunday morning? you think way too much of ZOG's work ethic.

That woman deserved a medal. Anyway, remember beach boy? Even some of the anti-immigrant people I know weren't aware that the kid's father was a human trafficker or that the photo was staged. If this helicopter attack happened, it won't get much attention because it didn't happen in the Mediterranean.

Thank you Dakka Dakka!

Called the cops

was also a fucking Kurd. The turks wold have spit on the body if there hadn't been a jew with a camera.

In case anyone is curious, the Apache's gun.

pfft.

NEEDS MOAR DAKKA

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

THOSE DAMN GAMERGATORS

was that 70s or 80s? The Jews were pushing their poison openly even then.

Is the fucking bayonette in front of the canon ?

There's a future potus in that group guaranteed

Actually, it was more of a fuck you to leftists. vietnam veterans eere the good guys formonce in magnum. Remember user, that absolutte cnacer MASH was the most popular thing on tv in this time period.

It was the Saudis, who else flies Apache gunships there? Probably not a boat full of women and children, though. And why would the (((BBC))) cover for the Saudis, hmmmm.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/17/apache-helicopter-guns-down-boat-full-of-somali-refugees-fleeing-yemen/

I suck. Accidental sage

Your probably right. We has a base in Djibouti though.

they own half of fucking London.

Don't assume xir's gender.

It's those innocent middle-aged kids again

You do realize that there are far more gunship helicopers than apaches? It is literally just taking a helicopter and straping guns (and other armaments) to it. They've been around since forever. Even small troop transport helicopters often have a door gun.

Thank you dakka dakka!

inb4 sexy airplane posts

those pictures arouse me… i feel a bit tingly in the groin… help

An excellent point, user. A proper attack helicopter, for instance an Apache, would have turned that boat in OP'a pics into saw dust. More than likely it was a civvy helicopter and had some guys firing rifles out the door or something.

Indeed. This whole story stinks of fake ne…
There's your answer

Any helicopter that has people with guns in it is an 'attack' helicopter now. :^)

Yeah that's the only possible way they could still be floating but still.
You'd think they would at least take some water if they would've fired from the top.
It's more probable that they were fired from at a horizontal level with a helicopter providing overwatch or something.

OMFG YOU FUCKING MORON

Never fucking link outside of this board! Break the fucking links. Break the fucking archive link too. You have to go back!

20mm would tear the boat and rapefugees to shreds. Getting shot at from 7.62x51 would explain it.

I'd love the sail the Mediterranean with a crew of anons, blowing niggers out of the water

Fucking kill yourself, your retardation is clearly terminal.

Wouldn't that boat and everything on it be hamburgified if it were an "Attack Helicopter" like an Apache? Aren't those things armed with 30mm HE frags? It just looks like they were shot at by people with rifles judging by the holes in the side of the boat and the fact that everything on the boat is still mostly intact.
And don't Apaches engage from 2000m up in the air? How would they even see it when not even the Taliban can't?

It looks like Schlomo and his buttbuddy Abdulla trying to pin it on the West again because we clearly need more refugees.

THANK YOU BASED DAKKA DAKKA GUNSHIP OF REFUGEE ANNIHILATION

I identify as that attack helicopter.

This is a clear case of cultural appropriation mate back off.

Where is this from???????

Graphic scene at 1:57

Pretty much.
The chain gun on the Apache uses the same 30mm cannon shells the GAU-8 on the A-10 uses.
Hell, that boat' looks like it's mostly made of wood.
One or two rounds from an Apache would have probably sunk it.

Check here

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

LOOKS LIKE BIG GUYS HAVE HELICOPTERS AND PLANES

What are they trying to do? UN need to be disband now. Shame on them!!

I am sorry but there is no fucking way that was a Gunship. They've been shot at by small arms there. Those holes have been made by nothing greater than 7.62. If it was a Gunship that boat would not be afloat and those bodies would look like an exploded kebab.

Killing that poor Goat/Donkey was a war crime.

Because the animal died or because it will cause sexual emergencies on the rest of the survivors?

We live in an age of "assault weapons". Attack helicopters are the new version of this, I guess.

Isn't it possible that this was a non-state actor? In all that chaos over there, surely a wealthy personal interest or private contractor could be responsible. There are a lot of people in southeast Europe, Yemen and other places with a vested interest in keeping somali niggers in somalia.

It could even be a state actor using a private contractor for plausible deniability, as the US has been known to do.

Yeah, and you can go back to T_D

So the UN gives them official refugee passports? Fug.

This is what should've been done the moment rapefugees started pouring over the Mediterranian - gunboats, choppers and so on shooting and killing the vermin with no remorse. After a mere few shitskin boats destroyed and their worthless lives extinguished none would even dare attempt to do it.

It would be a cheap and efficient way to stop the brown tide of shit. Imagine how much money and white lives would've been saved.

Our politicians need to be shot and the EU dismembered. They have betrayed us.

What if /k/ just pooled their life savings together and bought one to fuck around with?

No one told me. At least they're putting their fun to good use, rather than taking over sealand or something.
AVE NEX ALEA

It's been done.

Haha, that was my very first Super Nintendo game. It was so fucking awesome back then.

I think I know who did this.

What

It's funny. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and those other sandnigger countries sure don't want refugees but sure enough European countries like Hungary and Poland is in the spotlight for some reason.

/k/ bought a armored truck and roamed around a few riot zones with cameras and guns for shits and giggles at some point.

fail

Attack helicopter did all that but couldn't sink the fucker? Bullshit. This is theater.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

But "fired at from a helicopter" meant some guy leaning out the window with an AK or a machinegun. An assault helicopter's main cannon would have ended the boat.

Rused/10

(Checked)
WAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH

Needed more dakka

I like how a Yemeni trafficker can so easily reach (((AP))) and tell them all about it.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

Former Army here. This attack wasn't from an Apache. That 30mm cannon would have sank the boat. The visible holes in the boat are sized closer rifle bullets, and the bodies aren't mangled like we'd see with cannon rounds. It could have been rifle or machine gun fire from a helicopter. My money is on Somali pirates. If the boat captain hadn't paid the local warload before leaving, then his men would have found the boat and shot it up for disrespecting the rules.

Yes. It empowers the bullet's magic.

Most likely.

Thank you based angry Helicopter.

Could not it be a gunship with the usual 12.7mm minigun instead of an Apache?

That makes far more sense. International Organisation for "Migration" must have invented the helicopter story.

Sorry, meant the 7.62mm.

I can't believe there are so many newfags on pol (you) who don't grasp the significance of this event. How many breadcrumbs does it take? How many?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

C'mon user.

Does anybody remember those threads from a few months ago about the airfield discovered hidden tucked away between dunes in Saudi Arabia? At the time people speculated that it was a US airfield meant for drones.

There could be more secret airfields hidden away like this.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

I don't know what that means but I assume I'm thanking based attack helicopter bro.

How was it discovered anyway? Google maps has been shooping and blocking out US military installations from the very beginning.

It's on Bing maps. No idea who first discovered it.

all right, which one of you fuckers jerry-rigged an attack /k/opter out of old soviet tractor parts?

I'd guess they thought less risky to allow someone to find it in the middle of the sand than to tell more people it exists (so they shoop it).

Actually I believe there are 5 different nations military bases there including China. Ron Paul has a great run down of Dijibouti.

when will this meme die?

This is what identity politics has lead too. I knew this would happen once enough people began identifying as attack helicopters. Hello attack helicopters are weapons! You are helicopters that attack!

The world has gone mad.

Choppers are bitch to maintain. There's no chance in hell Somalis could do that.

Attack helicopters are still too privileged on muh progressive stack with their flight, vertical lift, and hovering privileges. This is why I identify as an aircraft carrier. Check your privilege!

My money is still on a PMC acting as proxy for someone else. Probably an unmarked, militarized civilian aircraft, equipped with small arms or men using them. African niggers do not operate aircraft.

I think it's just the arabs solving the refugee problem their way.

generation z is buying helicopters early I see.

In Yemen, helicopter goes for ride on you!

…why'd he get punched?

sage for off topic

which is still usually a .50 cal, which is still entirely inconsistent with the wounds in OP pic. has someone checked to make absolutely sure that's not just some bullshit picture from an older incident?

IT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Keep in mind who's account you're hearing. This is like every time there is a shooting in the news and normalfag eye witnesses mistake a shotgun for an "Assault Rifle 15"

For all we know, it was a man shooting out the door of a civilian helicopter with an AK, and that turns into a door gunner with a minigun, which turns into an Apache attack helicopter.

I wouldn't expect a boat full of rapefugees to be able to recognize an "attack helicopter" as anything more specific than "helicopter that shoots at you," which would could have been guys with rifles at the doors.

Exactly.

oh absolutely, i just don't want to get rused. i don't know anything about getty. i found SF chronicle and IJR both ran those images of the dead with the story, so, i guess it's legit.

I thought it was for impaling niggers in close combat. Holy shit my idea was so much cooler.

And told bullshit story to not be finished off back at port. Case closed.
CASE OPEN!

Considering that is a cuckfugee video without sound you're not hearing him ND into the bloody pavement.

that's what got me too user

Neat. Saved.

lol, T.Hanks bro.

Look up the South African airforce. It's an ongoing "embarrassment" that almost every pilot is white because they're the only ones that can pass the tests and meet the requirements.

hmmm

Lemonnier is home to a shit ton of drones and is a major JSOC/CIA staging point for ops in Africa. There are also sister bases in Chabelly, Djibouti and Umm Al Melh, Saudi Arabia.

You're all plebs.

We need to resurrect the Comanche program for this very purpose. With drones, it's less personal.

Wouldn't you rather watch them bleed?

Enough helicopters and you could bomb Somalia off the map. Where do I sign in / donate?

Any extra ammo should go straight across the bay.

Heil'd, but why not just carpet bomb them?

Literally zero evidence this ever happened, just like the weekly stories of sinkings in the Med and "attacks by mystery gun ships filled with armed White men" of last year.
Fucking hell, lurk more, this is an obvious pity ploy and will remain so until hard evidence is presented.
tl;dr MSM and e-celebs know what tickles your edge whilst horrifying normalfags and they craft (((news))) fiction to exploit both extremes.

Here's the device.
They are known as "coyote geysers", kek.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M44_(cyanide_device)

So it doesn't kill by drenching in cyanide, the dose is squirted straight into the mouth of the canine.
The total amount of cyanide in the device is too low to be Mich of a hazard to bystanders.
Sensationalism.

Imagine being in an squad of attack helicopters, in a land with no MANPADS. You'd be like a god.

Oh I am a faggot.

he accidentally fired his gun into the ground, you can see the brass eject. Then his CO gets pissed at his carelessness

Where's the sport in that? Like flying in a few hundred feet and watching the small black dots die?

Go low, take aim, enjoy! like vidya

Fuck I loved this game when I was a kid, Urban Stike was the best.
I miss good old Electronic Arts games (not EA).

Jeez !
gore pics don't trigger me as much as this one in particular !

Moar pls !

My oh my. What a horrible accident.

Sleeping with the retarded cousin eh :^)

Kill yourself.

God bless you, Pequod.

THANK YOU, DAKKA DAKKA

This needs an "AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!"

I have hope that Hitler is still alive and fighting.

No there are only two.

(It's actually the same, you have the US in the South, the French in the East and the Djibouti airforce west).
They also host EU/UN force (rotating plane and ship based anti-piracy patrol) which is probably where this is coming from, I know they have often Japanese and Italian planes. All the ships that do anti-piracy for the UN also are coordinated from there (everyone at one point participated, China but also Russia), and resupply from Djibouti.

Chabelly airfield is french owned AFAIK that's where US spooks and french airforce drones were relocated because the main airfield was getting overcrowded, the US part of the base basically grew by 500% under Obongo, while it was roughly on par with the french part under Bush, (it's not a small french base, it has dozen of airplane hardened shelters, a pre-positioned stockpile of ammo to equip a brigade size element, a bunch of helos, air refuel, transmission hub to cover most of the Indian sea and a good chunk of Africa, etc…) in theory there is nothing belonging to the USAF there, I think there is a third one somewhere else but I can't recall it's name.

France has maybe half a dozen of military installations throughout Djibouti, it's home to one combat regiments, one combat squadron and one full fledged formation center (it used to be way more, Djibouti was a french oversea territory up until the 80's or something)…

The A-10's gun fires 30X173 rounds while the Apache's fires 30X113.
It's like comparing .50 BMG and .50 AE.

Could the Trafficker be lying about what attacked the boat?
I still got money on pissed off Somali pirates shooting up the boat.

But this is the year of our load 2017, i would not be surprised if this was some sort of attempt to drum up a 2 minute hate or get rich white liberal dipshits to demand the opening of boarders.

Also the Chinese base is really a pit stop, the facilities look like a big housing compound, it even has a pool and a set of workshops/warehouse for light repair/parts stockpile (not ammo stockpile).
And they don't really have much space to grow…

That's good news, she was a mudshark.

If i see literal Somali niggers getting mowed down, 'heartbreak' would be the last thing i'd feel.

You're not a Holla Forumsak.

Could have been an AH-6 outfitted with M134 Miniguns.

Only 160th Airborne pilits pilots use AH6's. I doubt JSOC was deployed to murder refugees. Fingers crossed though.

pilots*

archive.is/Gjo0o

Never heard about about it.

Bing is really slow about censoring stuff. I saw the details of a city-sized arsenal near me. Lots of rail track running into underground areas. It was neat.

Sorry for the cuckchan webbum; I need to fish the DVD out and remake it.

WHAT AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT.

Wasted webm w/o sound

God DAMN IT user, you were supposed to CRASH THIS SHIP WITH NO SURVIVORS!

YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Yeah, I know. It was made before the great exodus. So long as my processor can be kept cool, I'll slowly remake my webms.

THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION STARTS HERE

Dropping this here because it is not worth a new thread.

I just thought of a metaphor. Think of different racial groups as different types of neural hardware. Different memetic software can run optimally on different neural hardware. Social and political organization is memetic software. The best hardware runs the latest software. The worst hardware cannot run the best software. Extending further, even the best software is subject to a rule of information theory - it is more complex and more resource intensive than older software. Western civilization is not possible with inferior hardware. But inferior hardware can be used to make botnets which can be used to great detriment of the beneficiaries of the West.

If humanity were AI with perfect access to its own source code, the zero sum game of resource competition would be self-evident to all.

BASE AIRWOLF STRIKES AGAIN!

#FutureFash

RIGHT WING GUNSHIP SQUADS

PREPARE TO GREET OUR MIGHT

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

Personally, I identify as a Galaxy from Planetside 2 with pre-nerf Bulldog grenade launchers on each wing and Walker Anti-Air rotary cannons in the top and back weapon mount spots. Capable of bodyslamming all other aircraft out of the sky and wrestling fellow Galaxies to the dusty wastes of Indar, maintaining an incredible linger time with both auto-repair and fire suppression, and maximizing my speed by flying upsidown and sideways with my belly thrusters providing a powered drift through the sky, there is no more superior aircraft known to man.

Fuck, I am terminally retarded.

The Comanche is for when we chase the niggers back into the jungles.

Only pleb would use a weapons platform for something it was not intended for.

I'm surprised those things don't happen more often.

Buy a boat and guns, go with a small crew and navigate the seas chasing invaders. How difficult would it be ?

Sounds like bullshit
Looks like bullshit
A mg would chew trough that canoe, why even leave it floating ?

am i the only one wondering what was in all those barrels?

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA sounds orcish tbh
REMOVE ILLEGAL ALIENS!

cringed

I laughed audibly at this, then questioned my own sanity for a few seconds.
All in all it was an entertaining read.

Knew someone in the Saffa mil in the 'good ol' days' and he confirmed that even when affirm action came in they tried training them and they couldn't do it. Said something to with their balance system isn't wired the same?

Almost non existent in fixed wing environment too. Flown privately and commercially more than most and can count nig or close to pilots on one hand.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I will speak sparingly because I can't remember how much of this is classified or not. But there is some western air bases on the west side of the red sea in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Probably came from there.

Also AH-64s have a greater range than 350 km, can't say exactly. 350 km is what we limit ourselves to for missions and training, that way the helicopter will have reserve fuel levels for if something goes wrong and the pilot has to divert course or stay in the mission area longer. Think of it like never letting your car go below 1/4 tank, so if you have to make an unexpected long drive you don't have to stop for gas.

And all you fps playing fucktards thinking that is 20mm or 30mm apache have never fired a gun, let alone a 50 cal. Go look at a video of what 30mm or twin 20mm (look for zu-23 syria technicals -twin barrel ones) do to concrete in Syria or similar and get back to me.

Holes look much closer to 7.62 size round. Which means it could be anyone, including a hired chopper with some mercs + machine guns and an embellished/planted eyewitness story. On the opposite side of the boat to the bodies photo, you can see they entered and headed towards the camera. Usually the entry hole is cleaner than the exit, these are thin wood so very little velocity loss or deformation, so the exit is still quite tidy.
It's clearly not an apache and instead some small shitbox millitary e.g. sudanese air force with some of these which have 7.62 door mounted en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_330
or Huey/Iroquois. Most other airforces in area are Apache as discussed, Mi24s, all of which are usually 20mm or larger, explosive shells and do not leave complete bodies like this.
Saudi AS532 also possible, they can be fitted with twin side mounted 'rapid fire machineguns' aka small calibre and are owned by Saudis with a 310nm/573 km range.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA
MAY THE RAPEUGEES ALL PERISH

My god the autism is overflowing from that image, user… MIGHT I ask where you found such a delicate piece?

Feels good.

2:21 Flight of the Valkyries while laying your foes to waste

Why no CRINI BOMBARDIER?

All we know for certain is that the ones who did it aren't white so the leftards won't even bother. Would they dare talk back to the sandniggers who enslave more niggers in history than anyone else? Of course not because leftists are motivated by fear and kowtow to the most violent subhuman shitskins.

The Ugandese, under Idi Amin, were piloting helos and jets.

need more dakka

flying doesn't seem hard to me, but plenty can't into the skills even in planes verging on foolproof. A certain level of intelligence is required. I cannot think of a single black pilot off the top of my head that I've ever seen, and I've been around aviation for roughly 30 years.

It's to fuck team rainbow in the ass

Prepare To Greet Our Might

IT WAS dINKO

i posted it a couple months ago, he saved it

dear helicopters:
next just aim at the (((International Organisation for Migration))) instead

That's right. If a military helicopter hit that ship with any of their weapons, the ship would be wood pulp, and quickly sink. No evidence left behind. Something else happened.

Keep trying kike.

THANK YOU DAKKA DAKKA

Somehow I have my doubts that a 'military helicopter' and 'vessel' firing on that dinky raft with enough to kill forty people would leave the thing floating afterwards. The damage to the wood that we can see looks far too insignificant

Let's remember Yemen is suffering from a proxy war (close to a proxy war) between Saudi Arabia and Iran-supported Houthis.

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN, HE DID IT!

A man, a hero, a legend

DINKO JE HEROJ

Bulgarian guy, huh? So… What did he have to do to buy that chopper? What kind of business did he own?

More importantly, who is backing him? You don't make the trip from Bulgaria to Yemen on an attack helicopter without plenty of refueling stops, and a gunship from which to refuel.

Who is he working for?

It's to fire hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners.

He's just a nationalistic Slav who protect his country from invaders in his free time. And since East Europe is based, his government give him authorization to hunt down the invaders. I suppose he is not the culprit of killing those Somalian since he only protect his country's borders, I suppose.

It doesn't matter who he works for, what matters is his plan.

Ok y'all newfags..
Theres a russian "business" that owns a fright liner where the carge boxes are empty and the ones on the sides can be opened as shooting ports. You can charter a pirate hunt. They drive up and down somalia and wait to be attacked.
The pirates have 1 hub boat with several of op's boats as raiding units attached which dispatch once they find a target.

I imagine someone stepped the game up and got some chopper with doorguns. I guess they hunted the pirates after they realized what ship they were attacking and turned away.