#GamerGate + #NotYourShiled [#GG + #NYS]: A Drill to piece the Moon Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PREPARE FOR E3 OFFENSIVE #OPLostWood:
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
5. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
- www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md (Seems to 404)
Current Happenings and Thread Repository are seriously behind.
CH updates: Apr 2 - May 31
p.teknik.io/xzOm9
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160601194119/https://8ch.net/v/res/9522427.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=v
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/gamergate-videogamer-will-add-affiliate-link-disclosure-to-articles/3531/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/737704918862036993
steamcommunity.com/id/niveadc/recommended/442180
archive.is/Mz6xb
archive.is/vXoP8
steamcommunity.com/id/niveadc/games/
twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/737498501806837760
reddit
archive.is/z2KtC
youtube.com/watch?v=w3hQlskyVBQ
archive.is/PT9wv
archive.is/hEcoT
newsinfo.inquirer.net/788543/duterte-endorses-killing-corrupt-journalists
archive.is/U31Ns
archive.is/0enna
dualshockers.com/2016/06/01/naughty-ps-vita-exclusive-jrpg-criminal-girls-2-coming-to-the-west-will-be-censored/
youtube.com/watch?v=VTYTOoJ-TcI
archive.is/az4mu
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
archive.is/LON9f
archive.is/5V6qM
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/738099984156004353
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/12/nintendo-continues-to-receive-complaints-about-xenoblade-chronicles-x-censorship/
archive.is/rGaL5#selection-907.0-907.155
archive.is/Fx8Zn
twitter.com/Nero/status/738194091616374784
twitter.com/Rich_Penney/status/726072462048284673
twitter.com/guscraw/status/738195289891164160
hitbox.tv/thebestgamers
youtube.com/watch?v=rKfwde2cOEk
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/738194849875165185
archive.is/AL4xI#selection-1001.0-1005.42
archive.is/uhfTf
operationrainfall.com/2016/06/01/criminal-girls-2-censorship/
nichegamer.com/2016/05/26/yomawari-night-alone-launch-pc-alongside-ps-vita-october/
youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/
leagueforgamers.com/
voat.co/
nichegamer.com/2016/06/01/criminal-girls-2-party-favors-heads-west-in-september-2016/
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/01/criminal-girls-2-censored-release/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old bread: web.archive.org/web/20160601194119/https://8ch.net/v/res/9522427.html
I'm having trouble archiving with Megalodon. Will make more attempts in the near future.

Which means that it could easily be shopped. Hilarious.

ahh, thank god the site's fixed now, got my dark theme back

believe in him

Gay

8ch.net/log.php?board=v

What's happening, why is 8ch getting less open about going ons with the site?

also you spelled "pierce" wrong, OP

yeah i smell bullshit.

fuck

PAGING RESIDENT JEW.

Try messaging him on twitter. Maybe Codemonkey fucked something up or Mark just turn on us.

pic related it's you

STOP POSTING THAT MEME

DID YOU GUYS FORGET THE KIND OF SHIT WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH?

YOU WANT THAT KIND OF MEME MAGIC TO BE REAL OR WHAT

MARK MARK MARK
GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF=

I'm mainly mad that it's not even the first time it's happened without a peep out of him, but since it supposedly happened to a LBGTQ he ran in to virtue signal.

but it's my oc from 2014.

we need to go danker

Bet in his mind, he can't be called a liar if he never verified the truth of a matter he's reporting blogging.

Remember to betray your core beliefs.

The little fag is over here

fuck

Oh yeah, where was he when that Russian fucker preyed on DayZ fans kids with The War Z? That had a SHITLOAD of documentation against the devs, not some private Facebook conversation.

Not the hill he likes to die on.

Enormous benis

That'll teach me to type while listening to music.

Reminder Videogamer stated yesterday they will add affiliate links disclosures to articles

oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/gamergate-videogamer-will-add-affiliate-link-disclosure-to-articles/3531/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/737704918862036993

There's been some stuff fucking up because of codemonkey changing things, it's probably that. Ask him if he changed it deliberately and someone report it if he didn't.

Nah, seems real. Not sure why people should give a shit though. I thought they were all for multiculturalism including homophobic cultures? I mean they like muslims.

They like mudslimes because they get shat on by everybody. Fuck, even the buddhists set them on fire because of what they did.

David Gallant tried it as well, unsuccesfully over politics. He and his site said nothing because it's fine when they do it.

The best part is that he brings up the game looks like shit, making it a 1:1 scenario

That reaction pic makes it worth it, saved.

And where was that faggot when David "I came while thinking of GG" Gallant was pulling the same shit? Fuck Topkek.

Finally, a dev with a spine.

Shit, I was just going to post that.

These guys totally sound like they're one of those "game companies" based in Jordan or something.

Yeah, Gallant has no room to talk when he talks about games looking like shit, when the best he can come up with is an MS Paint scribble.

Oh wait, you were talking about the time he tried banning people he thought were "GamerGate" from getting keys for his MS Paint scribble.

kek

Uh this does not look good.

>>>Holla Forums6184599

Get out the popcorn, this is gonna be great.

Oh wow. That is one hell of a caricature.

Fags are mutants confirmed

Isn't that the plot of X-Men?

wut?

No seriously, I don't speak broken English. What the unholy fuck is that person trying to say?

It is now, if anyone remembers what happened to Iceman.

I think he's saying that if you are gay or support gays you aren't really human you're a mutated freak.

For a group adamant on being "real human" they talk like aliens.

What did they make so I know to avoid it?

Is there any slavdev who doesn't not give a shit?

slavs confirmed for best europeans

Found the mutant

Oh, has Artifical Intelligence come this far along?

I think this sums it up pretty well.

Christians can't support lbgt, and there's no reason to support them even outside of relegion. Americans are forced into thinking they should support them, which makes them subhuman. At least that's how I read it

This guy types like he's one of those dudes EA contracts to do their customer support.

gog lets you link your steam account so you can have steam games drm free
only a short time to wait

Gonna need an archive for that

Board logs bugged out in a site update

SERIOUS SAM 4 WILL BE SHOWN AT E3

Sweet, just set mine up. I've got a few games on Steam I wouldn't mind having on GOG for the DRM-free versions.

Sounds like an eminem knock-pff

I gave a link earlier.
Currently page 9 but thread is going kind of fast.

I'm perfectly fine with normal people being gays and lesbians, not degenerate fags and dykes who disgustingly think they can act like the opposite sex. But I will never support actual mentally ill mutants like transhits. Nice to see someone who feels the same way and fearlessly calls them out accordingly.

Wait, is the list of games this is for not up yet? Because they point to a certain page and say thel ist will be there, but it isn't.

Fucked up archive of previous bread: archive.is/Mz6xb Every time an archive fucks up, I'm more convinced I should DL the Tor browser and get the whole archive nonsense over with.

Good to know.

Is there any way to archive that specific comment?

It's been 22 hrs and it's still up?

If there is I don't know of it, that's why I direct linked instead of giving an archive to start with. Archive just gave me the first page of comments which didn't have the dev's.

Did you expect someone that's obviously from a country where that's a socially acceptable view to backtrack because Western fee fees were hurt?

Milo is the perfect example of the difference between faggotry and degeneracy.

Or are they saying the opposite of what I think they're saying?

Fuck I need to avoid their game is the trnaslation is anything like that.

Sorry

I saw the video and couldn't help myself

No, I was expecting someone to tattle to whoever is in charge above the devs and they'd give them a warning or something.

Depends what you think they're saying. I heard about this somewhere else earlier. They were doing a key giveaway and refused to give a guy one because they don't support gays and he had a rainbow avatar.

Operation Caucuses

Did she fuck up her back or something? She looks a little young to be having back problems

Saved.

It is. Basically.

I think its a small indie team, not something with a PR division.

What do you think they're saying? In any case, this is what they're saying:

I thought they would've gotten banned by now, or removed due to "not fitting Steam's policy" like Hatred.

I know it's a joke, but lesbians wouldn't even have been mentioned if it weren't for that literal shit that still stains the internet. More reason to kill those 2 degenerate cunts as well as any other literal shit eater.

Well played google

I'm probably on some watchlist now that I corrected it with kill all the gays.

SJW meltdown when

I despise fags for forever ruining the name of rainbows.

I fucking love ranbows. They're majestic and when they're created from a combination of powers, you know they're about to fuck all shit up.

For what reason?

The song's basically been scrubbed from the internet anyway. I think there's one clip on Youtube still, but that's it.

already happening topkek wrote an article on it.

I know that was the first phase; bullying the devs into changing, now thats failed we wait for the autistic meltdown.

The article came out after the dev made the comments.

archive link?

>>>/sudo/927

archive.is/vXoP8

thanks

Do I need to comment on that?

cyberfags profile?

to be fair though, i played it a lot too a few years back. was pretty funny playing it with friends

It even ends with current year. This is classic topkek.

2016! What a year for video games.

This person is playing games half of the time it is awake. Two weeks have 336h. This person plays vidya for 188h of that. Even assuming he idles a lot in between, it's obvious that it doesn't have a job, a family or any other responsibilities. It's not just L4D2, it's games in general (notice the total played of L4D2).

If you look at the activity of the past two weeks its unbelievable how this person is jumping from game to game. I know this type. They played so many games, that they can't focus on a single one (or a few) anymore. They jump from game to game because there is nothing else in their lifes to fill the void and they can't really enjoy games anymore. They are constantly on the hunt for a game that they actually enjoy, like they did games in the past.

steamcommunity.com/id/niveadc/games/

I was like that during my neet times.

Is this the ralph shill?

All suggested anons alternatives basically have no search results. People still use google for the same reason they still use Youtube: convenience. Monopolies are a hell of a thing.

Startpage.
It googles so you don't have to.

Startpage works just fine.

Well yeah, I use it too. I thought you meant google search results in general.

I'm have the YouTube app up 24/7 for whenever I feel like watching some shit or falling asleep to people with soothing voices and actual experience playing videogames.

THis is getting to real. The only games that peaked my interest recently has been Outlaw and DS3. I also want to try marathon but that is a hassle to get working. I also want to play morrowind again but I am going to have to download all the mods I used to have again since I got a new computer.

I think the UCLA protests were pretty cool, they promoted zombies and death metal

jesus fucking christ

That broken English, man. Going by their faceberg page I'm guessing these guys are Azeri, so someone better inform them that they have the PoC get-out-of-jail-free card.

Fix'd.

Try out some new games, you might be surprised. Maybe you'll like a new genre.

twitter.com/thelindsayellis/status/737498501806837760

Sup, fags. What did I miss?

SJW mating calls

What game did these guys even make?

FUCKING MEME MAGIC

Typical leftist, you have freedom of choice until you are against us. One of my teachers once called me out for using what would be the N word in spanish lmao.

Ghazi defending censorship

same old same old
reddit .com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4m2zae/localising_criminal_girls_2_party_favors/

Upset

I thought it was funny how NISA said they would port these games to PC and then got assblasted when everyone said fuck off after they said they will censor it still. They tried to pull the, "WE can't put mature games on steam" but then shut up when people pointed out others making those online patches for the games.

If you missed Milo's stream, it was pretty great. Otherwise, I don't think you missed much.

I like it better than SJW music tbh fam

I used to take handhelds to my night shift job, game for about 6 hours of an 8 hour shift listening to talk am radio at the same time go home and play console games at home for another 6-10 with more on the weekend. Did that for a long time and never regretted it, rather live a 1000 adventurous digital lives than a typical and boring one life. I ran out games that were decent and took longer than 8 hours to beat. Good news is that I forgot most of the games I played twenty years ago so I am replaying all my favorites and I got no regrets there either.

Lots of people with physical disabilities or mental illnesses really need to play more games and have fun, I introduced a lot of games to my old clients and they liked them and it helped them learn in some cases. They can make a tough life less tough.

Which is why I emailed every advertiser of any site that shit on gamers and games and those that made them. Then I emailed them again.

well there was the murder-suicide the day after Milo's speech at UCLA.

Expect that to hit the media and them to draw some kind of connection even if there isn't one

You mean SJW mating call chorus.

do you mean getting raped?

Wait, that actually happened? I thought this was a meme. Holy shit.

hang on i can make it even better

Be sure to report islamophobes :^)

Does Mega Man Legends have some kind of relevance to GamerGate today, or does OP just have taste?

Is this /pol

the meme magic goes even further. Scientists have discovered that King Tut's dagger was made from the mememeteor summoned for kek.

archive.is/z2KtC

Read the thread. Topkek wrote an article on this.

isn't radical Islamist a minority of muslims and thus should be protected and supported by the SJW?

This has nothing to do with kek nor memes

Among muslims only radical muslims dislike gays and therefore the devs must be radical muslims. :^)

Ultimate weapon for a thief class. Incredible.

So now Holla Forums's going to be saying Egyptians were aliens, instead of white. :^)

But seriously, claiming that's meme magic is reaching way too far.

So they're admitting they're better since they're not human?

What the fuck is going on in that?

Milo went to UCLA for his Dangerous Faggot tour

This girl was "protesting" outside of the event, apparently, by throwing a trashcan and yelling like she had her soul possessed by Satan

I was just poking fun at the conspiracy side of Holla Forums; the part that believes CERN is a conspiracy to destroy the world and things like that.

here's a source

youtube.com/watch?v=w3hQlskyVBQ

it's from Milo's channel.

TORs back

Is that… HW with a MAGA hat shooting some gun?

Surprised the recoil doesn't shatter him.

Yes.

Should've been "I'm a vegetarian," but eh…

Yes it does. We just don't know the purpose of it yet. Do you really think a dagger made from a meteorite is not involved in Kek lore?

all hail kek

Yes.

Cirno is my favorite baka

Why do I want now a HW vendetta game?

my hero

I'm glad he's having fun. Also codemonkey fixing TOR is reassuring.

The blade is the memeteor. It will be used to slay the enemies of kek, while sparing those who are not enemies.

Confirming that TOR is working

Every time

W-What is this dark magic

Every time I see that hair and her expressions. Kek.

The blade is a sacrificial blade. We must sacrifice 11111 lulz-killers to bring the second impact.

Hello newfriend. I'm going to bully you.

I've heard there had been a shooting in UCLA.

Is Milo ok? is that anything SJWs are going to use to blame us?

I think it was at DePaul

It was a murder-suicide, so it was most likely a personal squabble between two people

TIME TO BULLY NEWFAGS

It was UCLA

Everytime

It happened in Commiefornia, what did you expect?

Gods, she's so fucking hot.

hax0r

The only people that need to be disarmed are politicians who like the current year.

It's like they are a not interested in solving the problem at all.,

I'm kinda all about gun control, mostly because retards or looneys with guns could be dangerous.

They do want to solve the problem. The problem being why you are not their slave yet.

They just need to make the gun free zone signs more visible, obviously the supreme gentleman missed them

You're retarded.

Yadda yadda security in exchange for liberty yadda yadda deserve none

I know

I fucking hate this country

Do people really get mad over liking post?

yep

OH FUCK

Retard

the entire point of outlaws is to operate out of the law

some people make their own guns

They were even calling it "mass shooting" in the headlines for greater effect.

Are the motivations still unknown? I've been at work and I don't know if there's any more news about that.

I would love it if it was related to Milo's visit but I highly doubt it.

would he break all his bones by shooting shit?

This seems like cause for concern.

Gun control will only reduce deaths caused by self defence. Murders will not reduce.

Are you a filthy hotpocket?

well, at least its something.

It would be extremely painful.

Why preventing someone with a mental illness to get a gun or a criminal record means that you are sacrificing your liberty?

Would you allow profiled terrorists to buy guns?

Well, I'm not american, so I can't understand the big gunnophilia you yankies have, but what I mean is that maybe allowing Jimmy who came out from the asylum because he tried to kill all cats from the neighbourhood because he said they were conspiracing to control the world maybe shouldn't buy a gun.

Sure, he could make a gun that would basically be a piece of shit.

Just stop.

Mentally Ill and terrorists aren't allowed to have guns already, user.
The United States has the tightest regulations when it comes to gun sales.
An literal autist can't just walk to a store and buy a gun. That's fucking Libcuck propaganda.

Remember this happened in commiefornia.

The problem with that is that an armed populace is a major check on the government's ability to go rogue and form a blatant tyranny.

Every single authoritarian regime in history has prohibited the populace from having weaponry because that jeopardized their ability to maintain control over the populace through sheer force.

The left and right actually agreed on the importance of gun rights up until very recently; around the 1960s-70s was when the left went full retard about controlling weaponry.

Thats not a good thing, crimes like theft, assault and rape will go up. And gun related murders and mass will not go down. Gun control will not fix that, only psycholological therapy will.

I want you to go to /k and ask these questions, because the things you think happen do not actually happen in America in terms of gun sales.

not really. in germany you can't buy a gun without owning a permit

That's an american thing though. I support americlaps having guns if they have the permits and all that but not in europe or most of the rest of the civilized world for that matter. There's enough guns in america that the government could ever keep track of them but we don't have that problem. We don't have thugs breaking and entering with ARs they bring crowbars or baseball bats at most. As a general rule they run away if you wake up during the burglary.

In the states it's a necessary evil in most of the rest of the civilized world it's not. They are a solution to a problem we don't have.

There are restrictions on the mentally unsound and people with felony convictions. There are also background checks and waiting periods.

I could go to Wal-mart and buy a gun. That's the only part of the propaganda that's true. They fail to include the background checks done before sale, and all the other regulation and paperwork you need to do to verify that you can own a gun.

Also, I believe the UK has stricter requirements for getting a gun, but I'm an amerifat.

The last liberal president to support gun rights was JFK, right? What happened between that and now. I always thought it was funny how gun control became a democrat belief due to wanting to prevent minorities from owning guns during the civil rights movement.

just give them rape whistles.

Just call the police.

Oh, ok then.

I just see the little things like "Make an account in this bank! get a free gun!" or "Buy a car! get a gun!"

Police typically do not stop crimes, instead they investigate to try to find those responsible. What nanny state country are you from anyways?

Yeah, that's why so many illegal guns in the US come from Canada and not the other way around. It's so much easier to buy a gun if you leave the US.

Airguns and airsoft guns aren't real firearms, user.

I need to look for my list of sources that debunks all this libcuck bullshit about "G-Gun control isn't tight enough!"

A 9mm is faster than 911 every time. Besides, the police have no duty to protect us, stated by the Supreme Court. They only have a duty to investigate and apprehend criminals after the fact. Not to mention if a situation is dangerous enough like the LA Riots, the police just get called back. Lot of fucking good that'll do me.

Vietnam is my best guess.

People saw the shit that went down there, the peace rallies started, and being against violence and anything associated with it became the hip thing for politicians to support.

What happened to serve and protect?

In canada all you need to get a gun is to pass a fire arm ownership and have a permit for each gun. Autos are banned. Dunno about handguns. I foundout I can own a crossbow, which is nice.

Gun sellers can't check a patient's history, only if they've had prior felonies so even if you are insane the gun seller doesn't know that, on top of that the crazy person can convince someone else to buy the gun for them.

Gun control laws do nothing except affect perfectly law abiding citizens, criminals do not care, shit just look at Chicago, its a like a 3rd world country warzone and they have the strictest gun control laws in the US.

Mental health should be the first priority.

Apparently that's basically just a nice thought. Lemme dig up an archive so I'm not just talking out my ass.

You need to understand that there is still a lot of Americans who live away from the city. It can take quite a while for the police to arrive.
Hell it can take a while for them to arrive in some parts of the city.

Couldn't it be solved with some sort of gun licence? you get one to be able to drive, shouldn't you get one to get a gun?

Pls, no bully.

You know, with all the shit happening, and specially because I'm from Europe, I kinda want a gun just in case.

it's just… I don't know, and I don't have a job for the money.

Branding people are "crazy" to deny rights has repeated

You don't need a license to drive. You need a drivers license to drive on government roads.

There is already a licensing system to use a gun on government land.

You do need a license to openly carry on your person.

The problem with a license is it gets easier to force more restrictions on it, and even with a mental evaluation, you can't identify the people who would be harmless and people who would be murderers 100% of the time. Otherwise, I'm all for keeping loons from having guns. But there's no easy way to do that when a lot of loons can blend into society.

Archive with some commentary: archive.is/PT9wv

You misunderstand, though it's likely I do to since I'm trying to piece this together from a thing I read years and years ago. That supreme court bit means you have no legal recourse if an officer put his own wellbeing ahead of yours. It doesn't mean that precincts tell their officers to never intervene. It's up to the individual officer if he wants to risk his life to protect someone

They aren't terribly expensive if you're just after something basic for home security or concealed carry.
The revolver I've been slowly saving for is $250

Tell that to Australia

500% increase in home invasions

FAGGOT

I'll just leave these here.

Some states, yes. My state only requires a license to conceal carry, not open carry.

Criminals usually steal guns or buy them illegally. Having a gun license does nothing to stop them.

I once had someone firing a rifle in the middle of my street at night, so we called the cops. It took them half an hour to get there.

Unless an order comes from on high, this is true. However, you should look up the LA Riots and see that officers were recalled and told not to help people. They're not 100% there to protect anyone. They're there to clean up.

Must of been a donut special somewhere.

Well, there you go. Want to buy a gun? show me your licence.

The background check should be the job of the government anyway.

The closest I could get here is a hunting licence, and I'm not sure if I can get it here in the city. You can't have any gun if it isn't for hunting or for sports, and I think you can't have it in home in the second case.

But makes the job easier for the cops if they find someone armed.

Most police are overwhelmed and understaffed. 15 years ago in USA, police would be bored and basically harassing people where I lived. They had nothing to do so they'd get people on tickets for inane bullshit.

Now they are so busy they take two hours to arrive when you report a vehicle stolen. If you think the proper answer to any situation is to call the police, you haven't had to depend on them before.

Police are there to arrest criminals and gather evidence to bring to the judicial system to reduce crime and indirectly protect citizens from harm. They are not like super heroes that come within 30 seconds of your call and save you.

My apologies for interrupting gun talk for a moment but have you guys seen this shit?

archive.is/hEcoT

Its about the UVA rape hoax, its fucking insane.

It's pretty easy to forge papers, not to mention hiding weapons all over the place. You want the government to setup checkpoints everywhere and constantly search vehicles, or is this only for an open carry? Not to mention needing to get a license is dumb as hell if you live in the midwest where there's more cows than people. The federal laws affect everyone. I could see local laws implementing things like this, but our federal government has no business dictating these things.

If it means that much to you get a hunting license and a cheap 12-gauge double-barrel shotgun. It's enough to threaten people with if society crumbles down.

Wut? Link and some explanation pls.

That's what I thought.

I can see the higher ups not wanting to lose a good chunk of their officers to feral dindus. Especially if there's no guarantee they even save anyone. Better to use them to block it off and keep it from spreading.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */-the-industry-asking-how-do-i-get-e2d0cd738733

>I’m sure there are places who will judge you by the color of your skin or what fucking chromosomes you do or don’t have. But I honestly believe that those places are DOOMED TO FAIL in the marketplace. Because if you hire on the basis of anything BUT talent and hard work, how on earth can you possibly compete? Talent can come in any package.

Bioshock Infinite was a load of hot shit but DAYUM, look at the balls on this guy!

You misunderstand. You don't need a license to own a gum for home defense. You need a license to carry a gun around on your person and in some states you don't even need that if its a long rifle.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/788543/duterte-endorses-killing-corrupt-journalists
archive.is/U31Ns
So, Holla Forums. What's your thoughts on flipfags killing corrupt journos?

archive.is/0enna
Fuck it, I ain't deleting those trips.

I love that we have sportsmen who compete in a sport that is fucking illegal here. How many people get to say "my hobby/livelihood is doing a thing that is illegal in my country, so I practise it over the border" and that's perfectly fine?

It's okay, you got dubs too.

I don't know about killing them, but I guess this will get the point across in flipland.

But criminals don't give a fuck. They'll hide their illegal gun and go shoot someone or rob someplace with it.
Go to >>>/k/ and ask them about gun control, they'll explain everything.

that depends, does that apply to flip vidya journos or just the mainstream journos?

So if I'm reading this right, "Jackie's" lawyers are essentially slinging shit everywhere in the hopes that they'll get SOME kind of payoff from it, despite the fact that everyone knows it's a hoax? How long until that entire firm gets disbarred?

I say do it on a case by case basis, if the corrupt journalism got someone killed then yea, shoot the reporter, otherwise no.

Are you fucking retarded?

Do you know how long that shit takes?

How many people will be dead by then faggot?

It was real in her mind, go- I mean, cishe- I mean, your honor.

Yes, that's a nice graph with some numbers on it. I asked for a link, preferably with someone in the police or similar that explains what the cause might be.

What? Do you actually picture this happening? The officer would be dead by the time he opens his mouth.

Someone who's breaking the law would just whip the gun out and shoot the fuck out of the cop. People don't wait around to shoot in the USA, they just do it

We always carry all the papers needed when we are out hunting. A license for the rifle, a general hunting permit and a permit for the grounds we are hunting on. Not that much to carry and easy to check.

Levine is a bit big for his boots and would probably have been happier making movies, but he is a smart fellow and likes kern. Neutral gg.

I would shake his hand.

Easily solved by keeping your weapon ready if the suspect seems antsy. It's not like you do that if you catch them during a home-invasion where the gun-permit is moot anyway.

Criminals don't buy guns legally. Gun licenses do nothing other than hurt gun owners.

Not to mention, illegal guns are hard to trace too.

I only think murderers should be killed, and even then only in certain circumstances.

I hate the current SJW media. I think they're parasites and an affront to journalism. But I don't want them dead, and frankly I can easily see how a government could label something that just happens to be contrary to their interests to be "corrupt."

Yeah, sounds about right. As someone who builds sets on the side, you won't believe how many people try to build them like they're constructing an actual house.

How am I supposed to show this infographic to my countrymen when it makes a glaring error like that?

The Death Penanlty is deterrence to crime user

It differentiates between the people that own guns legally and those that doesn't. Restrict it so that the police can't force you just to be a dick but they must have some kind of probable cause as well.

If there is reason for the police to suppose a person is about to use a firearm for something illegal they can ask for their license. If they don't have that they can arrest them.

What idiot would carry an illegal firearm on their person? They would just hide it somewhere in their house and then take it with them to whatever place they're going to rob or whoever they're going to kill.
Besides, when it comes to gun control, you give them an inch and they take a mile.
This ins't place to talk about gun control, so go to /k/ pls

dualshockers.com/2016/06/01/naughty-ps-vita-exclusive-jrpg-criminal-girls-2-coming-to-the-west-will-be-censored/

This confirmed our suspicion, people!

well I have to go find amalia from Wakfu r34 now

Something tells me /k/ isn't the place to talk about gun control either.

Your life is over either way, user. And pardon me for getting nervous, but I don't think it's ever a good thing when a country's leader says "X group of people should be killed." That's not how you solve problems. I may joke about removing kebab and the holocaust sometimes, but I don't actually want organized killings to be a thing. Otherwise we're no better than the people we're against. Feminists and nu males want to #killallmen and were calling for blood for the whole Oregon standoff thing. If I'm going to be a better person than them I can't just be the same thing on the other side of the political coin.

Why have Rule34 when you can have real official nudity.

Try Huffington Post, it would be more your speed.

A mass deportation is fine too.

Video game characters must consent… This is hilarious.

official is good Mr.lucky trips man. I need more than one image to satisfy this brown girl lust.

We seriously need to burn the ESRB to the ground.

I agree with you, user. As much as I hate journos, I don't want them killed. I think there should be heavier restrictions on Filipino media, though.
There was this one hostage situation a long time ago. They basically exposed the sniper positions of the Police Force and caused tons of problems for the police.

Criminals by and large are not clever people people though and even if they keep it at home you could still catch them in transit so to speak.

Maybe, but that's a symptom of politicians distrust of people. There needs to be better communication between them to build trust.

Now that I'm fine with. That's a reasonable compromise. Especially if the people have no business being here in the first place (illegals, refugees who should be fighting for their own home rather than running away, etc)/

Criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot

Why would they ever want to build trust?

Non corrupt politicians practically don't exist.

Fuck that

giving up guns gives not only criminals but the goverment the power to fuck you in the ass

look at how germoney is cucked compared to us

Wrong second image.

The GamerGator has arrived

Kek's servants are waking up.

Whoa whoa whoa, is that supposed to be Amalia or just some really seductive Sadida?

That's a big gator

seductive sadida.

Neat. I had some of this though.

for you

JESUS
CHRIST

For you.

Ban Assault Hip Elves

No user. It's not too late they'll love you forever

Alternatively:

I don't want to be a better person. All I want is to destroy the very real threat to our media, our culture and even yours, mine, the people and even random anons I care about's own security with their unyielding retarded delusions of feelings before logic and common sense.

I'm no better in methods? As long as I'm the one bringing down the axe to protect what matters to me I don't care if you faggots are calling me a villain from below.

If we don't have principles ourselves there's no point. We'll just became the next monster. The people who started this country recognized that people are dangerous and power hungry and tried to create a system where no one could get too far ahead. And it managed to work out for the most for almost two centuries before things started to tip the wrong way.

Traitor

and NISA

OH SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=VTYTOoJ-TcI

Flip leader is pretty based, said something along the lines of, "I'm fine with sending myself to hell if it takes my people to heaven."

So memeteor guy summoned a meteor…but in the past?

We Shamalamadingdong now!

archive.is/az4mu

So when's the last time a president got involved in the election

Fun fact: the main villain of a Naruto movie is literally named Shabadaba.

The #Gamergate time machine strikes again.

THAT is a fucking leader.

This is coming from the faggot that wants to pass the TPP

Oh yeah, and he wants to pass it so bad that he's trying to fast-track it. Fuck him.

He also has the gall to shill for TPP in that very speech.

With all the copyright bullshit our country is pushing for I think I prefer China setting them.

He has kids.
How can he sell out this hard knowing his kids will have to grow up in the America he's trying to create?

I personally think that Obongo is so invested on this one because he doesn't want to be the nigger president that fucked up so bad America elected Trump as his replacement

The issue is mutual distrust between the people and politicians. Where do you suppose these politicians come from anyway? People talk as if they spring up from some dark hole in the ground whenever election season comes around. If you mistrust politicians why do you want Trump to win? He's a politician as well.

I think this is more common in america and it's a problem you'll have to solve if you ever hope to have good politicians. Instead of having two groups where one wants complete lawlessness and the other signed permits to buy kitchen knives you could have one group that works together to improve society.

The government and the people should be one group working together to improve society in a way most people can agree on.

If you have shit politicians it's because you have a shit people that can't work together. If a politicians first instinct is to gather as much wealth and individual power as possible it's because the people's instinct is to gather wealth and individual power. The people, including individuals, have a responsibility for the politicians it produces. Politicians are just the people you grew up with that decided to run for office. Who is going to fix that if you don't take responsibility?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain

But china has hopped on board the tpp you fucking nigger. And that does not stop the middle east from setting the rules when they should not either. And if you want to talk about corrupt ceos, then why do you fly out to have dinner with them quite often. The only way you will have trump not be elected is if you and lynch shill for him. Much like canada voted not for turd but against harper, this is a vote aginst you and hillary not so much a vote for trump.

his house will have 10 foot walls and will shoot anyone who tries to climb over.
It is only us who can't do that.

like communists do?

We should probably add some from Milo's recent talk, like that girl yelling and hurting herself with the trashcan.

What the fuck is going on that I have to fill up a captcha to enter this site?

Where else do the come from smug-kun? Do politicians grow naturally in america?

No. That is not what I meant. But right now it seems to be two separate groups with separate goals that fight over power. It's dysfunctional.

Politicians almost exclusively grow up upper class in private schools with little interaction with your average citizen. They also have an extremely high rate of being sociopaths.

It's not like people get shitty politicians because they are shitty people. It's a flaw of democracy itself and elections. In a democratic system the majority decides and the retards are also a majority. Elections are a popularity contest aimed at those retards. And behind the curtains, you have people funding your candidates and getting them elected.
Follow the money, and you'll understand a lot of the shit that is happening right now in politics.

I might add it if someone could figure out what the fuck she was even yelling

It literally sounds like

Has a Stooooooop part after the aaaaaaaahhhhhh

They shit on mockingbird

I too deny genomics and the extended phenotype to masquerade my hypersensitivity as dispassionate reason. Shall we swap band preferences and tofu recipes, fellow user?

I've multiple versions that all sound very plausible, but I without context it's hard to know which is correct.

His teleprompter might fucked up on this part of his speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

My head is going to fucking explode.
You have two stupid policies based on the same stupid idea and they're going head to head because they can't realize they're exactly the same. We have one country on the eastern side of the Atlantic trying to get out of a shitty trade deal that's controlled and destroyed their businesses and social structure while the country on the western side is trying to create the exact same thing. They look at China like some monolithic, evil empire while not learning why they are such an economic juggernaut in the first place.
I have trouble following politics anymore because it feels like a slow-motion car wreck headed in your direction.

If that's the case then why do you allow that? If that's where the issue stems from just change it. Show to people that this is where it stems from and offer an alternative. If people are willingly living in a shit society and refuse to improve you could always move somewhere else.

What is the oligarch machine? Define it. Don't pull that bullshit "invisible structures" that retarded leftist with a gender-studies degree do. Don't expect people to listen and believe.

Pick one

Offer an alternative then. The issue even with Trump and Bernie as anti-establishment candidates is that they play that very same game with no intention to change it.

Actually I switched to mobile, I'm 17f40c

USA YES

Good luck doing anything without several million dollars backing you. As far as moving to another country, I love my family and don't want to be that far away from them and even if that wasn't the case every country has issues.

You forgot your source, friend.

Surely background checks can work on immigrants with no paper work, they work for our security guards after all.

Dualshockers has been pretty based so far in calling out censorship. I know a lot of sony and nintendo fanboys got mad at them for making fun of Fates and SMTXFE.

Why call it a democracy then? If you get to power because of the money you have instead of having good ideas about improving society that's not a democracy. Clearly it's time for a revolution of some kind.

archive.is/LON9f
He gave enough info to find it pretty easily.

It's the CNN

archive.is/5V6qM

Its past time but I'm not going to throw my life away just to be called a terrorist and my family shamed.

There is no good election system, a great leader is made through crisis and takes charge with or without approval. Elections are a popularity contest, but I would not trust a "smart people" led world either, they tend to be lacking in the empathy and compassion departments, and be a bit paranoid.

Accused, not confirmed.

maybe birth certificate payback, I don't think they like each other very much from years back

Quints don't lie.

Clinton campaign started that rumor though Mr. quints.

Wasted, but checked anyway

Nintendo UK released a trailer for TMS #FE and while they showed the bottom version of the pic 2 outfit in the concert FMV, I found remnants of Kiria's zipper panties on this Wii U phone
Something fucked up, because I shouldn't have to complete dozens of bogus captchas to post anime girls

So you have the same excuse as everyone else then? Revolution doesn't have to be with weapons in hand. When the Soviet Union collapsed nary a shot was fired. The people came together from everywhere and told them they aren't in charge anymore then they hanged people like Ceaușescu.

A great leader is a Julius Ceasar then. What happens when the leader inevitably dies? You can't have that as the standard.

You mean the normal captcha or some Cloudflare captcha? I think there were problems with cloudflare earlier today so it would sense if it was a cloudflare thing.

Yes. I am neither a hero nor anyone exceptional.

Good news: Umineko is getting a new releasing on Steam

Bad news: For no reason the new Hermione is black.

The romans fell because they were in an age of decadance. And a leader is always at risk of death, great or awful.

You know, when I look at this, I can't help but think "hey, that really looks like Hermione from Harry Potter from the eight part of the harry potter series which is a play but will later be adapted into a book!"

How can you both advocate revolution while at the same time being pro gun control? I mean, aside from being retarded I guess.

Hows uminekos fanlation patch?

probably better than Emma Watson.

The five people who would've cared about the game are all complaining and the censorship train continues down the tracks, mowing down cows and blowing through station stops. It's even more sad because they could've just stopped at changing the girl's age to 18, since that would be the "problem" in the localization. Now they're fucking covering everyone like it's an Arab beach party.

Probably cheaper too. and no more obnoxious than watson.

It's an insignificant shitty theater play that only gets prominence in the media because SJWs are waving it around for progress points and retards like you keep spreading the shit.

Kodomo no jikan is at about 50% funding.

That's the problem. Or rather that it isn't that bad all things considered. If it was unbearable you'd sure as shit do something about it.

It's the same thing with GG. We actually had enough, got together and told these fuckers off. Decided to change things consequences be damned.

The romans decadence was nothing compared to ours. We have a massive problem with people getting too fat because food is too easy to get.

Revolutions doesn't have to be with weapons. How many game journos did you shoot?

The NRA is one of the most powerful organisations in the US without using weapons. They use lobbying and legal means and no politician dares to fuck with them.

If you can overthrow the Soviet Union without shooting reforming a the US with the legal tools written into the constitution for that exact purpose shouldn't be impossible.

Besides, an AR-15 is worth shit when they fire cruise missiles from a cruiser 10 miles off the coast. Or bomb your compound from above the clouds in the middle of the night.

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/738099984156004353

NISA jesus fuck get your shit together

You're right, people aren't starving in the streets. That's the level of bad that it takes to prompt a full blown massive revolution against a domestic power. By no means does a lack of revolution mean that the administration is completely corrupt and not fixable through peaceful means.

Did it really get censored for Neofag? The funny part is how asshurt NISA got when most people on steam told them to fuck off.

Yep, thats why the repubs and dems should push trump, someones going to be holding the bags in less than a decade, and if its the dems, they won't be getting back in anytime soon, or surviving the fall.

And the revolution post soviet only occured post total collapse. America is not there yet. Venesuela is the country that is in prime position for a revolution right now.

their excuse is muh ESRB raitings
the only community that eats up that shit and censorship is neogaf
they are fucking localizing niche weebshit games and shitting on the weebshitters that dont give a single fuck about raitings

Mean that the administration is not*

Didn't NISA say they were not going to be censoring any more games?

Germany is slowly building to a revolution as well if Merkel keep being such a shitty leader

probably not no
NISA are fucking retarded and god knows how they keep afloat

This is incredible.

Like I will ask ask again, who the fuck is this game aimed that

That was Idea Factory.

True. And austria is getting their last election ballot recounted on accusations of corruption. But for canada and america, we are not in heavy collapse yet. Though, if canadas dollar fell below .45 usd and stayed there, canadas politicians would probably be sleeping in the dirt right now.

AfD will get a lot of votes while SPD will approach minor party status.

And by extension compile heart and maybe gust.

It's XCX all over again.
They forgot the change the thumbnails.
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/12/nintendo-continues-to-receive-complaints-about-xenoblade-chronicles-x-censorship/

Speaking of Canada anyone know what's going on with that fire? I read something about people starting to move back now but I thought the fire was still raging. Are they just moving back despite everything still being in flames?

For most people throughout history that's pretty decent. Hell, it's pretty decent for the average shithole in south or central america.

So the people in power are corrupt beyond comprehension but they don't use that power to enslave the people or do anything too heinous then. What you are saying is that they are benevolent dictators. They have the power to do whatever they want but don't use it.

I'm not sure I understand. How is Trump going to fix this? Is he going to change the system? He's bypassed it but haven't said anything about changing it beyond maybe tightening up the libel laws. He might change it just by getting elected. As a symbol for people being fed up. But that's not going to last.

How are those commissions coming along?

It was supposed to be for SMT fans, but they changed it to be even more weebish than persona. It alienated all the fans of SMT hoping to get the idol fan audience, but that did not appeal to them since it was so blatant and cringy. It then ended up being a big ploy to get their own little idol group thing going. When brought over to America, they censored it even more and now no one wants it from what it looks like. My friend says that everyone except for one guy cancelled their pre-order.

That is Idea Factory. The games flopped hard to where they said they learned their lesson and want to bring the card games over uncensored and maybe the dungeon crawlers. Moero chronicles and Crystal I think.

You're fucking retarded.

I forgot to mention that my friend worked at a gamestop.

they imported South african people who cant fight fire with hoses or water and beat them with sticks
im not fucking kidding

archive.is/rGaL5#selection-907.0-907.155

Dunno, I live in New Scotland. I hope they are safe.

I am not saying hes going to fix anything not saying he wont either. He is the gamblers vote I am saying that america is set to collapse soon, and the politicians in power durring the collapse are going to be blamed and delt with as criminals, and their political affiliations will be demonized by being accused for causing the collapse, true or not. I figure they would not want to be the ones holding the bags themselves. And be made historues monsters.

Right but is the fire still going and if so why are people moving back? Did the South Africans manage to put it out? Would be pretty funny if they had.

What's the rating they are going for anyway?

Maybe benevolent is the wrong word but at the end of the day they are content with the power they have. At least enough to not push it and that's more than you can say for Saddam and co. The conclusion seems to me that the state is not going to inevitable take all the power from the citizens. They are kept in check by whatever the mean is.

no the south africans just arrived
fire still going
it is now just not worth giving a shit about because if they were worried they are racists
let the africans handle it

Did you post the full one yet?

Its probably dying out on its own by not having any place to spread and eating its fuel until it has no more fuel.

Naa I will sooner or later
I gotta clean up a folder ive saved it in first

They are slowly taking power. They continue to encroach year by year with things like stricter and stricter internet regulation and gun control. Boiling the frog.
What an incredibly high bar.

waifufags but then they decided to censor it so even they turned there noses up at it. I don't think Nintendo knows and so they are just trying to bring it to the lowest common denominator and shit it out asap.

To me the biggest thing was the removal of the boob slider. It was not just changing an item or anything it was the complete removal of a feature that was in the original game.

America is not going to collapse. The politic parties on the other hand will not survive to the next election without a change of direction.

Further evidence that the censorship is only a barebones effort to shut up a few prudes.

>Now they're fucking covering everyone like it's an Arab beach party.
I'm stealing this phrase.

The alt. underwear isn't even lewd.

Your going to have a split similar to canadas liberal and ndp split. Though at this point I dunno why they are even split whrn they act so damn similar. We need a reform in canada that gives independant nominees for PM a chance.

Trump won't win anyways. If they managed to rig Florida for Bush in 2000 they definitely will rig shit to make sure Clinton beats Trump.

I just don't understand why Trudeau is such a retard about this. During the meeting that was supposed to be about the fire, he talked about how he was a feminist and than circlejerked with the people cheering him. Then during another meeting about it he talked about LGBT2 headmates and otherkin being important and wanted to end bigotry against otherkin and gender-fluid people. He then talked about islamophobia before finally importing people armed with sticks to fight fires because he said it was current year.

Official english translation being kickstarted or something.

People are going to demand public ballot readings I hope.

Trudeau is a retard. He doesn't want the fire put out because its one of the most conservative areas in Canada and since he's retarded he doesn't realize how this will blowback into his party's opposition gaining strength.

Look I'm just trying to figure this out. What is happening, why and can it be stopped?

The more power they take the more pissed off people get. They see the signs too. Not when the bill is drafted but after it's signed and the consequences catches up to them. The other option is the bill is signed and no one cares because it either doesn't effect them or it's not a negative.

It's lolis seducing their teachers.

Why aren't revolutions a thing anymore? That guy should be kicked out and either jailed or executed.

he had offers from fucking Russia and other places to help with the fire
and he goes and fucking imports fucking stick beaters from south africa for diversity sake
now you got 500 extra niggers incorporated as citizens

Canadians aren't exactly known for bloody revolutions.

Really? Iti s in one of the more conservative areas? Why be so callous to those losing their homes to the point you hire people with sticks to put out fires since it is current year. He denied australia's offer for help. THe one country that is on fire most of the year was not deemed current year enough despite being even more liberal than canada.

People get pissed but when it comes down to it most people aren't going to risk their lives and that of their family's just because they can no longer talk on an imageboard or have to go through all kind of hoops to have a gun. You are making an entirely false dichotomy when you say either people would revolt, it doesn't effect them, or its not a negative. I mean look at our country's recent past when it comes to disobedience where we had a sniper shoot a woman while she was holding her child.

Though at this point I'm not even sure why I'm responding to you as it really feels like you're just baiting.

Sanders isn't too far behind

He has brain problems thats for sure. Weather it is because of mental retardation or too many blows to the head, I have no clue.

This.

Good luck with that, all 3 parties are corrupt and need to meet a guillotine. Bloc and wild rose are probably the least corrupt parties, but the current process keeps small parties out of office.

Because he does not think.

To put it best, its easy to sacrifice yourself, but not as easy to demand others to do the same or put those whom you care for in harms way.

revolutions only really happen when the masses are starving. As long as the majority have bread on the table a country can chug along.

Yes, but all of those small things add up. Suddenly it's not just talking on the internet and gun control but all of the other niggling little things as well. One grain of sand in your shoe is nothing but the more you add the more you feel it. People get pissed off even when it just small things because they feel insulted.

Canada's government is also trying to add more legislature that adds laws that assist keeping the current part in office and more laws that go against smaller parties.

archive.is/Fx8Zn

I know. Its bullshit. And considering I hear how much people are starting to hate the libs, they might find that setting up a perpetual conservative gov is not a good idea.

didn't Sweden already do that? Something about combining two parties and passing laws preventing the growing nationalistic party from gaining any seats.

Ayyyyyyyy.

Yes, Ukraine is looking into ways to keep their nationalist party out of power as well in light of Hoffer's recent defeat.
If it was really even a defeat. There's a lot of voting irregularities.

I think, but it did not stop the nationalist party from gaining seats. And the cons still have many seats, so it wpuld be a lot harder to pull in canada.

The nationalistic party is above 15% maybe even 20%. They've always co-operated over the political lines of left and right to keep them from any power they dislike.

Okay this has got to be satire. It's gotta be. There's no way this is real.

The king of softcore Loli manga, written by a woman.

They better fucking do it.

It's barely even softcore. The one clip I saw had penetration with a tampon

Gamergate changed so many of my views its ridiculous. Hell I was still considering him till he kept pushing the "gender wage gap" shit.

I never liked him, but I can't take him seriously after that he gave up his thing to the black lives matter.

Is it bad that the only reason I think he's decent is because of his anti-TPP views? I mean he's got a lot of his shit wrong but I'd rather him than Clinton based on that alone.

That made me lose any respect for him too. I also know that if somehow does get the nom through brokered, he is getting hillary as vp. So hillary will be your president when bernie has a heart attack.

I don't think its controversial to say that he's still better than Clinton. She should be executed for treason with the favors she gave to foreign leaders in return for Clinton foundation donations, not running for president.

It was covered in the Japanese version too, Japan didn't buy the game because they wanted the CD for the game and the people who did bought the game actually liked it

I meant soft-core as in ecchi manga.

I'm actually a fedora fag, just think that /christ/-tan is a qt.

did Danielle make you appreciate the proto-ara figure?

No, I don't feel anything for the DP sisters.

I wonder if Bernie is just naive or sinister. Tax-funded healthcare and Uni are decent ideas but the way the dems want to do it is by giving blank checks to private companies.

He's still better than Hillary but that isn't saying much.

I've changed a lot of views too and definitely don't trust media or studies anymore. If they cite a study I consider it bullshit unless it's linked.

You're going to make them cry…

I also consider cute kind aras as the best woman possible.

Bernie's for single payer system actually, why he didn't really like ACA.

What I heard about Unis at least is that the government is just paying the tuition fee whatever it might be. Presumably you'd just send that check to some government agency to take care of. People aren't likely to consider the prices if someone else is footing the bill. Very few are that civic-minded.

Yeah, his plan there is just dumb.

Gilda's too slow in the minds to comprehend bullying.

Is… is that meta-bullying?

I should probably clarify so it doesn't seem like I'm contradicting myself. Single payer system was specifically in regards to healthcare.

Oh god, is this the gun control fag again?

Gilda probably wishes Freya would bully her.

The single payer system doesn't seem that different though. Without government oversight or restrictions what's to stop someone from going to the most expensive hospital they can find and let the state foot the bill? America doesn't exactly lack for highly specialized hospitals with the best of the best surgeons and equipment.

Not really.

I don't see the issue with the state trying to make sure as many people as possible get a higher education. There's going to be some people that get retarded degrees but they punish themselves in the long run. If more people go to Uni we get more engineers, lawyers and doctors.

Making sure that someone get's their wounds treated properly so they don't become crippled and a further burden on the welfare system is a sound idea.

twitter.com/Nero/status/738194091616374784

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

College is fucking seless in general

Tax funding prevents responsability of finding the best students and teachers to be at the school. Its why liberal arts are more attractive than stem. If they got more stem it would be more alumn putting money in since they could afford it while not working at starbucks. It would make the schools actually set priorities on subjects which can create successful alumn instead of gender studies morons.

That pic, uterly kek.

You mean mature sexy women who would make great mothers, but have never been touched?

twitter.com/Rich_Penney/status/726072462048284673

Only if you get a retarded degree. No one that has a legit engineering degree has wasted their time. Worst case you can move to europe or another industrialized country.

Yes, an older Galko-chan for example. Although I'd take her younger as well.

The problem is when they've gone un-touched for a reason.

At least with the students. It's a scattershot approach that let's anyone with the grades have a try. Some wash out sure but you also get people that wouldn't/couldn't have tried.

One thing we do not need more of is lawyers. Making audits that determine a classes worth and allowing for grants and loans based on that could be a possibility. With stem having better loans over liberal arts, which more often than not are treated as a social club by the morons who go into it.

Then people wonder why divorce rates are through the roof

They need to curb the liberal arts shit. Some agencies require sociology though, social workers etc. Put they need to look over it thoroughly so it's not just teaching a political viewpoint and indoctrinating the students in a way of thinking.

Butt hair, I guess.

I would propose an audit based on a corporate census that analyzez the jobs and trends of the jobs within multiple industries over years, what they are looking for in workers, general pay of positions and education of the workers and how it relates to the positions. In example a liberal arts ba working at starbucks would have n/a for relation to education and job. For astronaut, science and athletics would be related thus get funding. Basically, funding to fill the needs, not in general.

What?

We have enough social workers here. Majority are not that skilled since they seem to be on the business side or an offshoot of degrees like History and Communications. Really, social workers around here are pretty much just baby sitters with a lack of social skills to help bring out the best in their charge.

Hmmmmmmmmm??????????

What are you nignogs up to tonight?

Have you at least cyber raped at least one woman on Twitter today?

Actually, the best is probably shen you meet a woman young and grows into an ara with you. At least if they are motherly and nurturing.

Believe me, aras are better enjoyed when you are younger.

we need some context user

I think the gun controlfag is the same guy who thinks Mockingbird #3 is ironic

It's a tweet by XSEED.

Ideally they'd be educated in psychology and statistics. To know how to help people out of the situation or help their kids out if they parents can't hack it.

I like this idea. The problem could be long time statistics. Degrees usually take 3-5 years and predicting how many you need vs how many drop out could be tricky especially since things change so rapidly. Some software engineers got largely outsourced to India making the degree basically useless in the west.

twitter.com/guscraw/status/738195289891164160

Twitter SJW dirty laundry.

My favorite.

I haven't shitposted on twitter recently, but last time I did someone locked their account because I called him a "nobody who achieved nothing developing a game for a dead console."

Wahts going on though? Are they struggling?

>You'll never watch as your tomboy best friend turns into a respectable woman or girl delinquent if you're into that
>You'll never be happy.

BestGamers are streaming Mighty No. 9. Its shit and they've accidentally activated debug mode.
hitbox.tv/thebestgamers

Doing God's work user. Was it an Ouya developer?

Watching Gies of all people get called out by someone that the journos white knighted is fun though.

I'd agree but if they've never been touched when they're 35+ it's likely because they've focused on work, are unlikeable in some way or just ugly.

A string of failed relationships behind them isn't good either. Someone that are cute and likeable but focused on work and want to settle down. Women don't marry down in status though, as a rule. Maybe you'll be stuck at work 60hrs to pay for a housewife. One can dream at least.

No, it was some SJW faggot getting salty over Notch developing a game for the Wii U.

What happened to their Twitch channel?

Dream about the perfect ara that is.

Everyone knows about John Haidt right?

Political Correctness on College Campuses (Jonathan Haidt Interview Part 1):
youtube.com/watch?v=rKfwde2cOEk

Seeing them eat each other always puts a smile on my face.

Well, mine wasn't untouched but I did with it. No children though, fuck children.

The guy who stopped the development of their Wii U 'game' nobody had heard about?

Yeah, I meant the SJW. I didn't realize I fucked up.
Bully me

I can dig it if they're untouched but not 4 exes and preferably no child. Lots of exes is worse than a well behaved and good child though. A well behaved and good kid is a good sign.

No.

Nah, I think he got it and was being defensive with that.
>I could have wrote about how you were a prostitute and a pedo defender criticized you but I didn't

If GG is so great, why no one of you appears on MN9?

Munching on the sjw tail.

Post the tweet ya dingus.

Noa is partially responsible for the wiiu being a flop.

I should have screencapped that GG donation section.

We don't associate with shit games. Project SocJus is probably better and finished faster than MN9

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/738194849875165185

This is painful. How could it be this slow when they're using noclip?

Afterlife Empire was pretty shit honestly.

Danke

Was it really that hard to look into their Twitter's profile?

How?

I'd forgotten about that. Paid for it but never installed it. Heard it was buggy and unpolished.

Women made it.

No, but i sometimes need to read the base tweet for context.

Why is the ESRB even a thing? What is the motivation for Sony, Microsoft, etc. still using it after the supreme court said the government can't censor video games or ban them from sale?

Fresh Webum

The supreme cout deemed those exact things with that exact intent? Then maybe canadas fault.

Stores still use them. It's the same reason the MPAA's ratings are considered.

They're allowed to rate them, giving an AO rating isn't censoring or banning. ESRB head said they wished people would actually take an AO rating as she feels there's probably a market for AO games.

this game looks terrible

But it's 4 millions

I'm sorry, I have to know this isn't just me

I'm trying to get through Hyouka but it's fucking boring as shit. Pretty, well acted, and the mysteries themselves are somewhat interesting, but it's still boring to watch because cock-all happens. The main girl is an autist, MC's friends are dickfaces, and the MC himself doesn't even give a shit about what's going on, just like the audience

"I'm curious!" About what, you fucking autist? Your sexuality? God she's annoying

This can't just be me

A small reminder that shantae is estimated this summer. July probably.

I just looked there there was a sharp drop off after 2006
there wasn't that many to begin with anyways.

ALLAHU

Trump isn't a politician. That's the entire point. Jesus Christ.

Is that first portrait this fucker!?

Thank you people for posting this! You made my day!

More like FilmBob or whatever his name is.

Blob has a shitty goatee, not a full neckbeard. He also never wears a suit.

You're right.
Somebody should've pumped the brakes and said the name was fucking retarded.
You shouldn't need to run ads to explain that your new console is actually a new console, and not just a peripheral.

Apparently they just got banned from Hitbox. Sounds like a mercykill to me

I'm not even surprised anymore. I mean, seriously, I know of someone who does literally nothing but copy and paste existing Minecraft code and calls it a "mod," and she gets more money than just about every other modder with a Patreon account, purely because vagina.

Yeah, I'm done with Nintendo.

I know, its fucking great. This game is going to be a disaster and the fallout will be amazing.
I can't wait.

They didn't do anything that warranted a ban though. Lewdgamer's streaming site can't come soon enough.

Why, did they pull a Minecraft: Story Mode and use "MUH SPOILERS" as an excuse because people were shitting on it?

My point was that politician should mean people that are involved with politics and not a seperate group from the people.

They grow up as people but at some point they start to be classified as a reptile imitating humans. One guy brought up private schools and that they are raised seperate from all the rest. But that's definitely true of Trump as well.

No idea. I'd like to imagine a mod was watching the stream and didn't want that shit on their channel, but it's probably more mundane.

Sanders thinks Castro isn't so bad

Explain this to the guys who came here on life rafts of tires and shit

how misunderstood he is

You should be done with NoA.

Write Japan, tell them why you won't be buying localized games unless they get their teams under control and avoid mindlessly censoring content.

I didn't say anything about Bernie in that post.

My stance on him is here

I was playing overwatch since my friend let me use his battlenet account to give it a shot
some dude raged mega hard and I said cry more and he left

why do fucking nerds get so angry at video games

IF YOU MISOGYNY IN THE GAME YOU MISOGYNY FOR REALS!!!!!

Trump always made a huge effort to spend time with his employees though and get to know how they were doing. He reached out which most never do. Its why they're all so loyal to him because they know he is to them. The whole Lewandowski saga really exemplified that as did that female executive that had drug problems so his family took her in and helped her get clean, he shows loyalty to them even when it puts him in a rough spot. Trump is an anomaly.

Honestly, Nintendo has been doing the same shit for 30 years, it's just the 8bit edits were less of a big deal because their games were mostly actual kiddy shit back then and the graphics were so bad you couldn't tell anyways. I wish Sega was still in the console game actually, they competed for Nintendo's audience and didn't censors shit like this.

Because people think that the only way to have fun is to win.

Ask that autist who posts 50+ times bitching about Undertale every time it gets mentioned.

That very admirable. Can't exactly do it as president but it speaks well of his character. Might be an issue if he is too soft to make hard decisions but we'll see that when we get there.

He cant be any softer than turd refusing help because of his ego and injecting his personal politics in everything he does.

I wish, Clinton's going to win, there's no way that they let Trump become president, that shit's going to be rigged.

Sega fucked themselves out the market by releasing new hardware every two weeks.
They pretty much threw away any and all customer's trust. You couldn't put faith in the hardware, and that was a big deal.
The 32X was a huge misstep, and Sega of America warned against it.

That autist is still more bearable than the game's actual fans that inevitably come to defend it, so I wouldn't even mind. It makes for a nice laugh.

I think people are just more aware of it. And I don't think they were removing as much stuff.

But for me the real problem is what they do to the writing. I feel like XCX is a great game that NoA just took a giant dump on. I bought it used

The internet gets stuff out a lot faster. Not to mention we've realized that SJWs have been using localization as a means to ramrod their political bullshit onto people. Which is why I think people take it a lot more seriously. A butchered localization usually means that, at the very least, there's SJWs on staff at the localization company.

Trump seems like that strict dad that would be really good to you, and when you fuck up he lets you know it. And then you never fuck up like that again. My dad is like that. I don't think I would have asked for a better way to be raised, to be honest.

I feel like Bernie is that dad that just spoils his kids and gives them whatever they want. And they grow up to be talentless, spoiled bitches who end up dealing with the law.

I want people to remain skeptical though and not give him a pass because they want to like him.

If GG has taught me anything it's to be skeptical and ask questions.

Yeah, I know that's true, but they were kicking Nintendo's ass before all those tactical mistakes. Look back at stuff like Robocop vs. Terminator on the Genesis. That was a huge middle finger to Nintendo's policy of toning everything down to kiddy crap. Without them, the whole next generation would have gone very different.

Gee, what a shocker, i wonder who the people making meta threads and complaining all over the place could be?

So about this Criminal Girls 2 nonsnese, I just bought a Vita, what weeb waifu games should I buy other than Senran Kagura that don't have SJW censorship in them?

Is /n/ actually usable now?

Hes archie bunker ands red from the 70s show

Digimon cyber sleuth. Go get it. Muramasa, trillions, dragons crown.

I wouldn't buy into that yet. Trump's turn out has kicked the shit out of Hillary's so far.

Generations, god eater, Eyes of heaven, and deathwing are games i am looking forward to. I also hope toukiden 2 comes over here since the first game and expansion did well it seems.

Turd is hard on white men though. The question is if Trump dares to be hard on his core voters if it comes to that.

This is why I want peole to be skeptical. Don't think of him as an archetype from movies or games. Think about what he wants to do. The policies he wants to enact. People talked about Bush .jr as a guy you could have a beer with instead of his policies.

Remember Howard Lincoln? he was a spiteful little fuck and went to the Senate hearing on Video game violence along with the nutjobs, and said "Nintendo games don't have violence and satanic imagery! we're a family-friendly company unlike Sega!"

And thus the ESRB was born and Nintendo sealed their place in history as kiddy-shit company forevermore.

archive.is/AL4xI#selection-1001.0-1005.42

Its fucking amazing how afraid they are of Trump, they are pulling out all the stops.

Pedos and then goons get their shit kicked in. So far I'm not seeing anything wrong with Jim/Codemonkey era Holla Forums.

And to this day, said nutjobs still insist that games like Pokemon are literally the spawn of Satan.

You're not electing a surrogate dad but a leader. Someone that has to make hard decisions even when people dislike him for it.

The ERSB is like the Comic Code Alliance, it has no legal justification for existing anymore after recent supreme court decisions. The government censoring games is unconstitutional. I bet if Sega was still around making consoles, they would have stopped using it after that happened.

People get pissy over anything in that game. I get people yelling at me saying I didn't do my job as a healer because they ran off and got killed

He fucking went to the Senate and pushed for ESRB to fuck with Sega, he might have been good for getting NoA have studios for the US market, but he was still a goddamn idiot because he willingly made a deal with the devil to get Sega off their game, piece of fucking shit.

No shit. Conservatives too. But if he is anything like his predecessor, he will have a financial scandal as soon as he is booted.

Yeah, because eternal darkness andkiller 7 were kiddy shit. :^] though, aside from the wii hardware bucks, I wonder what changed in noa between gamecube and wiiu, since they were fairly good and experimenting with titles on the gamecube, and did not censor a whole much on the gamecube.

A leader is not concerned if people like him he's concerned if the country and the population are doing good. Not getting high-fives from his friends.

A large issue in politics is that it's a popularity contest. Trump plays that game very well but that does not change that a popularity contest is a way to elect leadership.

I dont normally play competitive online games because I just like going at my own pace
but sometimes its nice to switch up shit you are playing so I'm giving it a shot to pass time

I'm really not very good since I dont play shooty rooty pointy pooty call of duety but this just seems so retard proof like even more than splatoon
games dont last long and if you are getting angry at a fucking 5 minute match where the next one you have a whole different team you got some fucking real problems
like shit I get being kinda angry at assfaggoting because those games can last like 30 minutes but fucking hell you lose and move on with shit like this

what fucking weenies

Politicians always favor the people who put them in office. It's just in USA, that's usually lobbyists.

I was just talking about his personality. I like his stance on trade, immigration, and political correctness. I think he's dead wrong on technology most of the time, specifically encryption and security.

Realistically though, the Dems and liberals will use every means they have to stop him. I don't know if they'll do it, but they'll be obstructing him. I'm sort of hoping it happens, they'll act like retards like they have been and make it easier for people to see what's going on.

Best way to say "the population is unimportant, we can control the process however we want."

Splatoon was such a great idea, but needed a local lan mode and split screen.

Its how Bush got in in 2000. Its how Hoffer lost. They aren't going to let an outsider win the United States presidency.

I started my career under the Conservative and now work under the Liberals since the last election because of the 'will of the people' and other bullshit.

Conservatives had more direction and were more organized. Harper seemed like a dick, and he was one but at least he wasn't a puppet.

Trudeau is pretty cool but he his a figurehead and puppet of the Liberals. Don't believe for one second that he does what he does of his own free will, everything is orchestrated for PR and the management of the country suffers for it.

Along with what said, also Neptunia's a solid choice.
Hell, they're even bringing over the crossover with Sega Hard Girls.

Thats why it will be vital to demand paper votes and to have them counted live.
DEMAND IT PEOPLE
**now I am doubting that the canadian election was not rigged.==

Occasional shitposter manages to slip trough here and there but it's miles better now compared to when the spam was so bad /n/ needed to be nuked.
I hope Jim doesn't cave in to their pressure.
Evalion spammers can go fuck themselves as well.

It's funny because no healer will go to just one person unless the whole fucking team is dead. Even Mercy likes to hang out with the team so she can use her Ultimate to fuck things up for the enemy.

Quebec/ontario gov user? Yeah, you said this before, and I believe you. If cons can get a not asshole leading them, they have a chance, too bad harper has decided to go back on his word and quit politics.

Same way that with Gittip, which was supposedly for rewarding people for open-source work (before it renamed to Gratipay) the top earners were SJWs with no ability or history of coding and nothing on github besides "Codes of Conduct" or "Open Letters". And then below them there were a scattering of random women and transgender people who weren't even vocal SJWs and might have had some actual code but obviously just got money for identity rather than their non-notable contributions.

People need to chill.

All of a sudden that explains why there were and still are so many faggots in the Firefox Foundation.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing a thread on half/g/ about it way back when. Nearly the entire Top Ten earners had nothing but scripts that print "Hello World" on their GitHub accounts.

Milo's stance is that he'll build the wall and enforce migration laws while fixing trade and bring back jobs to america. After that he won't do much and that's fine.

I largely share that sentiment.

Most of their American Studios got cut off, Silicon Knights and Rare(they hated Conker's Bad Fur Day) are gone and Retro Studio's original founders left and made their own studios and joined other companies while Retro is still being cockblocked from making other games.

And most of those games failed hard on sales.

It's true that Sega may have been handling content better, but they didn't have the business sense.

Nintendo maintains an honorable outward image. The Wii U flopped and the first thing they did was promise to pump out a ton of first party stuff to keep it alive, instead of focusing on putting out new hardware - they took care of the customer. (Even though we all knew new Zelda would be NX).
They will fuck you over with a horrible localization, and they can rationalize it. "You're nitpicking." "We didn't have to localize it at all." "The content is niche and we wanted to make it more accessible, we need this to sell, after all." "It's not appropriate for our standard audience." "People who care about this stuff are just perverts." Now they are the good guys. Nintendo's hands are clean.

Sega was the opposite. Dare I say they were edgy. They lured you in with the uncensored stuff, got you hooked on the better ports, and then you were expected to buy whatever they churned out.
Spoiler Alert: It wasn't.
And that's not the only fuckup. There was also the exclusive early launches that pissed off a lot of retailers. You don't want to upset the people that peddle your merch.
Sega did what Nintendon't, and Nintendon't openly screw you over. In fact, if you weren't really involved in games, you might not even be aware of how Nintendo modified your content. All you cared was that your Super Nintendo could play Mortal Kombat without putting a quarter in it. There wasn't any blood? You didn't mind. But your expensive peripheral you overpaid for that had no support? Yeah, you had a right to be mad.

Sega could've used the image that Nintendo had, and Nintendo needed the attitude Sega had.

Definitely needed for the next game. It's clear there will be one considering how well it sold. Nintendo wants that money.
The problem is that the pro controllers don't have Gyro (by default, there is a gamemode that allows you to strap on a Wiimote with a Motion Plus) and joystick controls for shooters are awful.

You've just described why I either have comms muted or only go in with a whole team of my own.
Randoms fucking suck.
What happened to the good old days when you could make friends playing games? Now all you can find are more enemies.

My honest opinion? The elections were not rigged, they don't need to be anymore. The majority of the normalfags population are complete babbling retards who swear only by social medias.

Yeah. Conservatives got shit done mainly but forgot to focus on PR. They have a lot of bad moves too but at least had other focus than fucking with the penal code for the right of trannies while a Province is fucking BURNING.

I wonder how much money she gets now that everyone knows she hates niggers.

Nintendon't deserves to die for what they did to video games.

Neither party was perfect, and could have learned from one another.

As for splatoon, the use of wiimote+ nunchuck instead of classic controller, and select for transparent map overlay where you can point and select for ink jump. Or a settup like this where the classic controller slots a wii remote on the bottom.

I was making fun of the phrase kiddy shit. But they did play it too safe and are the safe company. Some of retro studio's original team had left too, but in exchange, some of the original naughtydog team is at retrostudio now.

I hope the pr of them failing alberta hurts them hard. All I know is I am spite voting for cons as long as harper does not become the leader again, and if he does I will write in kevin o'leary.

How so? The Democrats wanted to keep recounting until they won in Florida. I'm not saying there wasn't a Bush power play, but in what fucking world was Al Gore an outsider?

Holy shit, I'm not the only faggot that has one of those!
Anyway, my point was that it is an uncommon setup - there was no first party adapter and OG Classic controller was the only one that had the mounts for it.

I think the gamepad gyro was also improved, but I have no source on that.
It's still weird because you end up with an asymmetrical setup unless you give all 4 players a Classic Controller (or let the Wii U use more than 1 gamepad, which it is capable of doing - though that caps out at 2).

Heheh, one. But I do think spatoon could work with a wiimote+ nunchuck setup. And people may not like it, but releasing a modified classic controller like the setup exclusive for splatoon, or people can use the pro controller and just have to suffer not having the superior gyro controls.i also learned you canturn off gyro controls in starfox 0. The bird mode controls a bit akward though. There should have been button mapping.

Nah, that's not how it happened. Every kid knew Mortal Kombat was shit on SNES and Genesis had the blood code. It wasn't only word of mouth either, the video game mags at the time covered this censorship stuff. So I knew back then that Nintendo would do absurd shit like edit the blood out of games that were uncensored on Genesis. Sega's marketing at the time was really brillaint and in-tune with kids, thus the Genesis being the must have console during its reign. It's just too bad they fudged it later own. Even the edgy marketing seemed to disappear after 32x flopped.

NISA is getting BTFO in their own forums and are now saying it was the ESRB. Hard to believe since lewder shit got passed them and they have been known to lie before. Especially with the first game in the series.
archive.is/uhfTf

operationrainfall.com/2016/06/01/criminal-girls-2-censorship/

I sort of wish we had our current tech back around the 90s (let alone earlier in the 80s and 70s), it would have been extremely comfy casually recording all the old shit from the Bush-1 and Clinton era for entertainment purposes.

I vaguely remember a C-SPAN thing where they were following Clinton and Gore around some museum, and Gore suddenly went up to a bust of Ben Franklin and went, "Who's that?". And then Clinton rapidly bailed off camera after he said that.

So much OC lost to time…

NISA has lied before to other companies, I would be completely not surprised at all if they are lying right now as well.

No wonder why he was such a fucking faggot.

ALRIGHT FUCKING BULLY ME I KNOW IT'S A BUST I NOTICED IT AFTER I HIT NEW REPLY FUCK

Friendly reminder that Trudeau turned down U.S., Russian, Mexican, Australian, Taiwanese, Israeli and Palestinian firefighters in favor of 300 South African firefighters (who have spent their time training and dancing) as reparations for Canada's role during apartheid.

I was planning on buying this nichegamer.com/2016/05/26/yomawari-night-alone-launch-pc-alongside-ps-vita-october/
But then I saw
No buy then. Too bad, it looked pretty good.

WHAT ROLE?!

he didn't ban vpns though, the only people using VPNs that got banned were CP spammers and some chronic shitposters, there's a crossover in those two groups apparently.

If you want privacy you're better off using tor.

The "murders" of Africans apparently.

I did not know that and wanted the game. Now I won't get it either. I am gonna billy you and call you a chode for making me sad.

It is ok. It is just a typo and we all make mistakes. :^)

Thats not going to end well or end very well.

hows the weed Canada

Has the news called him out for being a retard yet, or are they just going to brag about how he is brave for saying he is a feminist and how he is handsome like they usually do.

NIS made the game its NISA responsibility to localize the game, the only way to give NIS is to go on Amazon Japan or other importing sites and buy the Japanese version

I actually forgot it was made by NIS too. I probably blocked it out hoping that it would be some other company by some miracle.

And those countries were willing to loan equipment designed to get the job done right, that's the worst part. The South Africa firefighters haven't even worked together before.

How's the exchange rate?

Wew

And they will remember their charity ''scorned", and use it against the libs for better and worse. They were going to owe the contries one way or another, but now the regular canadians lose and we will ow favours because they offered help. And I foubt he realizes it does not make any of his label groups like geminists look good.

HBB shits on mockingbird #3

It was better than canada right after turd got in.

Still illegal.

Allison hase huge balls. They all have huge balls.

for whoever asked
I posted new shit on my board

board link?

IFFIFIFIFIIFIIFIFIIFIFIFIIF

Marche, it's like you're asking for bullying sometimes. Also, her urethra is as big as her clit

The meta of Holla Forums is so cancerous.

Every time there's a minor bug or something people start shilling their deadchan and making up BS about hiro and jim's supercookies that are stealing your brainwaves or whatever.

Goodnight, gays.

>>>/1428/

he's nothing without his teleprompters

So….uh…what's going on guys?

laughing at NISA doing damage control

are they?

See .
Laugh at how he missed Satan trips by one.
Laugh even harder at NISA being BTFO so bad that they have to run massive damage control.

dead thread

what happens when you scream "shill" at anyone you don't recognize from your dm/skype/discord circlejerk posting in the thread.

they could release it as a MA raiting
but noppe they censor it to lower the raiting thus pandering to no one
suppose they are correct they are censoring it for the most stupid reason
just to lower raitings

REMEMBER TO GET READY FOR E3 WITH #OPLostWood
>>>/gamergatehq/323814

WATCH MILO RECEIVING HOMOPHOBIC HATE FOR HIS BRAVE STANCES ON PROGRESSIVE THINKING AND RISKING HIS LIFE TO SAVE STUDENTS FROM A CRAZY TUMBLR SHOOTER
youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0

ANOTHER GAMING SITE FINALLY GROWS UP AND STARTS BEING A BIT MORE ETHICAL
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/

SOME PEOPLE ASKED TWITTER, FB AND YOUTUBE TO DO PRECISELY WHAT THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN DOING, AND CONTROL SPEECH ON THEIR PLATFORMS; SHILL AND USE ALTERNATIVES
sealion.club
leagueforgamers.com/
voat.co/ (this one could use the help, actually, as revolt is its only GG population apparently)

GAWKER IS FUCKING DYING : THEY HAD TO GO FIVE TIMES LOWER THAN THEIR VALUE ALLOWED LAST YEAR WHILE LOOKING FOR A BUYER, AND THEY GET SO LITTLE VISITORS IT'S THE LOWEST SCORE IN 29 MONTHS
Keep sending e-mails you lazy faggot, and do the same for other sites like Salon, Polygon…

NEW CENSORSHIP CASE, THIS TIME FOR CRIMINAL GIRLS 2; SHOULD #TORRENTIALDOWNPOUR BE DUG BACK?
nichegamer.com/2016/06/01/criminal-girls-2-party-favors-heads-west-in-september-2016/
lewdgamer.com/2016/06/01/criminal-girls-2-censored-release/

GET SOME REST ONCE IN A WHILE, STAY HYDRATED (THIS MEANS WATER, NO SODA YOU OBESE FUCK), COOK YOUR OWN MEALS, EXERCISE FROM TIME TO TIME, OTHERWISE JUST GET SOME FAP, AND PLAY GAMES MORE THAN ANYTHING
Games are fun, they are great, they're already grown-up, and retarded ideologues who don't like anything will never understand that they don't have to "be taken seriously" by people who don't like games in the first place for them to be respectable and amazing anyway. Mock them and enjoy yourself at their expense.

Guys we're at 650 posts akready, and not even page 12, how the fuck have we grown back this fast.
Anyway, where the fuck is the baker ? We need our shitposts !

shut the fuck up ralpshill

I still remember when your mememagic made me the god of 2dboobs

my review of overwatch
its Tf2 for normalfags like splatoon without squids
if you are looking for the dark souls of online mmo rpg league of legends this could be it
its ok
6/10 splatoon was better

I have no doubts now that Sankarea characters are full of hidden meme magic

You didn't even bitch about the social ramifications of class warfare and how you learned to be a better male ally by setting yourself in the shoes of the female healer you didn't play. You also didn't shill some swf on Newgrounds from ten years ago made by someone you definitely don't know. I thought you worked for The Guardian you faggot.

filter anyone metafagging outside meta threads or /operate/ and it counters their tactic quite well

meta is their weapon but it identifies them as well

whining and bitching about a free site is nothing more than weak ass cancer

you've been a bad bad b8.

DON'T SHITPOST YET
WE STILL DON'T HAVE A BAKER
Hell, even Gildafag isn't there it seems

Halfchan is really asshurt about our panetside outfit. Somehow we are less competent and shit at the game yet manage to stay on top of them. They blame zerg tactics but it is pretty much a group of people having fun beating try hards. They actually come over here to spam our threads. Every planetside 2 thread they have is them complaining about us and how they now don't want to be in any outfit or play the game anymore.

Okay I'm actually very curious, this sounds like a case of tribes wreckage, any vid or retelling ?

You're not my mom

Here is one example.

Forgot to mention that the cheating and wallhacking accusations come from people in the thread have good headphones or surround sound setups. People posted webms of themselves playing to prove it.

I will try baking for the first time, but please no bully.

Being the eternal boogieman is always a load of fun. So is beating halfchan.

billy is ready for you

I will bully you with my penis if you mess up, so be careful.

Is he going to call us goobergates next?

YOU♂GOT♂ME♂MAD♂NOW

you're dropping crumbs from the new bread, baker

N-no bully. I deleted the post so it is ok.

You deserve to be bullied

to late

>and making halfchan mad to boot

Oh yeah, I remember that, he started crying about it not being Smogon enough. People who think video games are serious business truly are the worst.

Should I just post the bread now? The suspense for bullying is too much.

The mods clamped down on the whole board for days due to the asshurt at anyone mentioning sharpedo and how it is a dependable pokemon.

At least let us get to 700. We're only on page 11. Holla Forums seems to be slow tonight.

no at 700, now more billy

So whatever happened with that Candace Owens stuff?

Nothing really last I heard. A few articles here and there but that was it.

now THIS is autism

Bread is here

POSTING TO 700 ANYWAY

In case nobody saw it yet:

FRESH BAKED BREAD

FRESH BAKED BREAD

Reminds me of timecube.

Florida was proven to be rigged for Bush a few years ago.

I see this being brought up but I don't have sauce for that faggot turning down the other offers. p-please spoonfeed me