My little pony friendship is magic ending

It’s been a fun ride…. but it will looks even autism dies. Bang… boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31558698

Other urls found in this thread:

equestriadaily.com/2017/12/spoiler-warning-episodes-and-animatics.html?m=1
8ch.net/pone/res/301628.html
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31558698
boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31558698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should be happy… but I liked making fun of bronies too much. Can’t help to be sad

Rumor has it…. it’s an inside job. Because hasbro firing the old voice actresses
equestriadaily.com/2017/12/spoiler-warning-episodes-and-animatics.html?m=1

Oh, cool. How long does it take for a fanbase to die after the source material ends? I wanted to eventually watch this and enjoy it as a supposedly decently-written series minus the bullshit within the fandom, and the stigma surrounding it.

I don’t know. Gen 5 night end up as Legend of Korra 2.0. We will have stallions be apart of the main cast according to the leaks.

I just hope the horses are hot.

Gen 5 AJ doesn’t wear a hat and drawn more realistically. Gen 5 twilight a earth pony. Gen 5 fluttershy a unicorn.

Horsefuckers on /pone/ are posting the leak consent art 8ch.net/pone/res/301628.html

We’ll see

ABOUT DAMN TIME

We must give hasbro props. For giving MLP an actual ending

Hard to believe it over

Some more specifics, and op is wrong about the end season.

Oh, and the investors also want to make the animation style more "modernized", and specifically quoted a bunch of Calarts shows.

It's bretty much the end of days.

Press F

F

HOW BIG ARE THEIR BUTTS?

Oh, like, "shit" ?

It sounds like a fucking mess.
But to be fair we don't know how the current generation was planned.

G4? We know twice as much about G4 then G5 lad, and essentially Lauren Faust created nearly everything on her own from the ground up, with some color pallet tweaks by suits as the only interference. There weren't any investors or committees or staff because the idea wasn't even formed yet.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/cancer/

Surely you meant to ask how interesting the plot is.

Hey, "Hey Holla Forums" guy.

Could someone show me where in modern times on shows has this ever fuckin worked out? Everytime you hear this for a product it turns out shit in the end. Said investors are probably just asking their kids what they want and they're indecisive as fuck. By that logic they're letting 6 year olds make it.

You forgot

>>>/pone/

No one cares faggot.

What the fuck.

Never, but suits with lots of money have massive egos. They think because they've run a company and gotten a lot of money, they know everything, and thus their ideas are all golden.

Highlights from the leaks include

>Changing Applejack's design from country 'Hick' direct quote from the email to a 'bad girl' with little man syndrome who lives in a dingy poor urban environment

So basically it's going to be complete shit. Bronies on suicide watch, this will probably kill the franchise.

True fans know…

First pic related to the Calarts stuff
Second pic related to Applejack :^)

OP stop talking to yourself.

I somehow got the autism and started liking this show, it was a sort of gay social experience and being part of a community. I stopped giving a shit mid season 2, but you guys, wow, carried it all the way to the end. You really deserve a medal for your autism.

No one cares OP.

All me

That's pretty much when I stopped watching.

They don't want any typically white midwestern wholesome representation in the show. Another highlight I forgot to mention is when the leak was showcasing fanart as examples of potential styles and redesigns they grabbed a doodle Lauren Faust did, calling it 'terrible' in the process.

But it is pretty terrible honestly and I'm not convinced they knew who made it.

I still cringed at her credit in 2017

Would explain why they’re strictly reimagining the FiM, rather than be the remix that was

>>>/pone/
>>>/mlp/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/trash/
>>>/oven/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

How fucking retarded are you?

Already posted this once, Holla Forums
It's pretty sad that you get so buttblasted about cartoons on the cartoon & comics board that you resort to samefagging to sagebomb it

One to talk, buddy

It at least aint horses.

>boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/31558698
You need to go back OP.

I watched the show until like Season 3. Then I decided to give it a rest but mostly because back then bronies were the Rick and Morty fans at the time. Luckily it mellowed out thanks to worse fanbases that were less circlejerky and more social justice batshit insane. Now I don't really watch it but I appreciate the show for at least being one of the few animated television series that doesn't look like Calarts potatoface shit. I'm praying they don't turn it into that because otherwise animation in America is really dead.

Stop talking to yourself user.

It's been dead for a while, this was just one of the holdouts.

Unfortunately, that looks to be exactly what they want to do. I kind of liked the idea of them refocusing on it being a more adventure oriented show, but the rest of the pitch is so fucking awful my hopes are pretty much nonexistent.

Hey horsefucker, wrong board.
>>>/pone/

How can one user be so fucking stupid.

user, why would you do that.

How about you go back to your shithole?

Good job dumbass.

How about no.

4chan is now more shameful than MLP

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/flutter/
>>>/horse/
>>>/out/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/fur/
>>>/oven/

OP, did you stop for one moment to think about the repercussions of linking to there?

I'm no fan of the show, but I can't help but feel bad when I hear about a show being produced in such an awful way by horrible people.

No one wonder everyone thinks this board is cancer.

You can say that again.

Now i don't know whether to laugh at OP or be afraid we have people like him on Holla Forums.

Season 3 wasn't very good to begin with. I quite enjoyed 1 and 2 when I was in highschool, then watched up till alicorn twi and checked out. I would still recommend the first 2 to any anons interested, by the by. It's a pretty solid cartoon.

Hey look, some tard made a pony thread on Holla Forums, i wonder if its the same faggot that spammed the board the last time…

This isnt a blog user.

Im i reading this right? I refuse to believe this is a serious thread.

I don't care for MLP but I love a good shitstorm when it happens. Also
Not even the faggots at /pone/ are this retarded OP

And yet here I am, (blog)posting two or thee times per year.

You have your containment board.
>>>/cancer/

Could be from ponychan, you have to be a real special snowflake to get yourself banned from there.

Good and you can leave long with it.
>>>/reddit/

Realistically. As long as my little pony still more profitable to hasbro than transformers and G.I joe. Bronies will be around as long as Trekkies did. If not longer thanks to how connected the brony community is online.

How do you give a pony a potato head?
Man, they really didn't make their homework.
How are you supposed to give a pony a potato head anyways?

It makes me literally ill looking at this shit hole, why did I even click the link?

It’s a meme dumbass

Now user, calling yourself mean words is not very healthy of you.

Oh thank fucking christ, about time. Shouldn't have linked to cuckchan, but hopefully ponyfaggotry is gonna end soon-

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

No one cares OP, do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

You shouldn't be on this fucking site, ya filthy piece of shit.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oopsie Daisy….

What is this, 2013?

He keeps making it worse.

The show itself, I meant. The fandom'll follow through soon enough.

I didn't come through cuckchan, nigger.
Also i'm not actually OP

Whoopsies, lemme post a .gift

die in a fire

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/trash/
>>>/suicide/

Post it again

ponyshit is cancer

Hm, not suspicious at all. Imagine being this salty.
Bump.

Why do Jews dancing make me laugh?

I've seen some autistic samefagging back in my days, but it sure as fuck never reached such heights.

go back to 4chan

Really activates those almonds.

Bump.

SHUT THE HELL UP Holla Forums.
You cunts
Listen right the fuck over here you joy-sucking neo/co/cks.

You're going to discuss this cartoon and criticize it for everything it has.
You're going to point out the pros and cons of it and why S1 was so refreshing for a cartoon.
You must laugh and deride everything in S2-S8. You'll explain why it fails at everything - it even fails at being a toy commercial.

You're going to call the horsequeer fanbase a bunch of un/co/ltured spongebob-fapping, simpsons-enabling nu-cartoonists because they never watched a real cartoon in their lives. They don't even know any other channel outside of Nickledeon and Cartoonnetwork.

You're going to compare S1 to other cartoon shows which did 7-12 characters at once.
You're going pair up with /ck/ and suck each other's /cock/'s like the gay fags you are. You're going to invite /tg/ for a threesome while Holla Forums commentates the whole ordeal.

DO IT.

Mein neger.

Wrong website, cuckchan's over there >>>/cuckchan/

You are insane, Holla Forums is an ANIME board for the OTAKU ELITE and we talk about waifus here, you are sick-in-the-head.

fuck off

No

THANK FUCKING GOD.

The sooner this tumorous shitshow and its fandom dies, the better. …Even though Steven Universe's fandom deserves nothing less than mass public execution for blatant degeneracy that rivaled that of anything the horsefaggots have done.

I SAID BUMPS YOUR SHIT

You have failed me for the last time, neo/co/.

S9 is going to have Grogar at last. I'm hype.

It's about time this literal dead horse changed. MLP turned from amazing to good after Season 5. Literally the only redeeming quality the later seasons of MLP had was Starlight Glimmer and Maud Pie.