An illegal alien fakes to commit suicide in the middle of Helsinki. Right next to an open public ice rink for families

An illegal alien fakes to commit suicide in the middle of Helsinki. Right next to an open public ice rink for families.

youtube.com/watch?v=hwOAHALLxJg

There is an ongoing ,over month long "protest" and an actual camp in front of the main railway station where these "people" stay without being apprehended to authorities and facing extradition.

OC edit

>>>/suicide/

Don't watch it then, faggot. I just told what happened.

MP4

Thanks, but why is there an option to embed if youtube links are banned?

Why don't they want to go back and be with their own kind?

Are you retarded by any means? I just looked up a photo of the ice rink concerned.

Youtube links are not banned. It's just better to use webms because Youtube videos can be taken down but they can't remove them from your computer.

Exactly. Their own governments have actually asked them to come back home. I guess the only answer is thy don't want to because Finns give them free benefits to live on.

You're a lazy nigger by all means.
Faggot.

I hear you, but this isn't a particular or any special case, so who cares…

fake and gay

Knew Englished?

they want white women and free shit. are you new?

Op is a faggot, but so are you.

Lurk for 2 years.

lol

Haha they're literally climbing on trees?

The point is to break the neck with the force of the impact, dumbass.

Shame nobody grabbed onto his legs to help it along.

Do you really think these apes are smart enough to know that?

but finland is cold and miserable and we can't even escape it by shitposting on the internet
why would they want to come here?

Sigh, do they need government sponsored courses? Can't do anything without gibs.

Because you still have white women, and free shit.

They hold shooting courses so they can kill natives more effectively. I think it eould be pretty progressive if they taught them how to kill themselves properly.

h-hey, at least we're not russia tier poor

Disgusting animals. By faking it they're training people to ignore real emergencies. Next time they see someone attempting suicide they're more likely to ignore it since it's just another con.