It's time for a raid

Original article from dailystormer

dailystormer.com/alt-right-alabama-youth-fired-from-fire-department-expelled-from-fraternity/

I can't be fucked typing the whole article out but basically this bitch has ruined this kids life. It's time we pay her a visit on twitter.

mobile.twitter.com/s_emi_colon/status/839849578476224514

Other urls found in this thread:

theendofzion.com/2013/05/19/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=103361
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55954
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NYPA

She's ruined this kids life goy. We must do our duty and save our fellow goy.

>>>/baphomet/

Your lives get ruined because you're weak in the first place. You don't kill, you don't burn down, you don't assault, you don't maul. You will extract no revenge.

Until you prove yourselves capable of that, there is no reason whatsoever for a fire department or university to even give you the time of day in a society where something like 75% of people under 18 are non-White or fucking a non-White and they are backed by the entirety of the US military and its jewish ideology.

"Raiding" doesn't work. Killing people does. So if you aren't prepared to kill everyone at the fraternity house, the fire department, and the person who reported him, don't bother.

no. break up links or archive or both, or screencap or don't be a faggot. or don't get shitfaced around nigger lovers and expect your gasthekikesracewarnow routine to win over the local degenerates or kill yourself.

Hi FBI.

Oh no not that. How frightening for her.

Zero fucks given. kys

There are zero consequences for pushing you around, getting you fired, starving you out. I imagine this guy will be out of school entirely soon. The language that people understand is a language of strength and consequences.

If you don't want the negative consequences of crossing people who have a greater will to power than yourselves you have two choices: don't cross them or hit harder. Pick one.

This. Motherfucker couldn't hide his powerlevel. And the best way to engage coal burners is to not engage them at all. It all works itself out. (gets beaten, has child out of wedlock and nog disappears, etc.)

This has been their playback for the last 6 years. I don't like this censorship life ruining bullshit but he should have covered his ass. None of this is a surprise.

Who would have thought that groveling does nothing

thank you for the good advice fbi

Exposing your power level on social media using your real name is next level stupidity, especially in this day and age. He's probably a prime example of why people shouldn't be going to college in droves if he couldn't figure that one out.

Doing it for someone of her caliber? jfc

Look at how far apart her fucking eyes are.

At least now I know if an albino nigger fucked the joker what the result would look like.

nah, then you're probably CIA

So, why aren't you doing that right now?

Now i know why he is so retarded, he has some nigger blood on him.

Fuck off Andre "The gook" Anglin

That and he's from Jacksonville, FL.

Here's some articles the cunt wrote:
https:[email protected]/* */

Emi Miller

White women age so poorly these days. She has the face of a 30 year-old.

WEW

That thing looks at least half sandnigger. What a beautiful specimen of the (((alt-right))).

this her?
twitter.com/hpwhovian

Seeing this gave me an idea. His school and fire department went after this guy based on a screenshot. Something which can be easily faked.

We should do the same thing by faking screenshots of liberals saying nigger. Lets say someone makes us mad. We can make fake screenshots of them saying nigger and send it to their place of employment and school.

Either you're FBI, painfully retarded, or even newer than I.
>>>/baphomet/

This has potential.

I think he can handle himself.
That is if he has the balls to hit back.

You're supposed to say, 'Hello, MAN I aspire to be'. Can you teach my gook cartoon watching, fat ass something about being a man?'. PLEASE.

But you're Shlomo and have just collected a shiney nickel.

It's up the the guy to deal with whatever he got himself into. If his life is truly ruined, he should rape her, stab her a few times and as she bleeds to death, pour gasoline on her and have a smoke all while streaming it on her periscope. But he won't.

For everyone else, you give it back to the little cunt because odds are, this isn't the first time she's done such thing and it won't be the last. Dox, mail feces to her parents. IRL shit gets them to quit their faggotry. Right now, her doing such things not only doesn't have any consequences, she's a lefty media sensation.

We've been outed men. Which one of you faggots on /leftpol snitched on us?

tell me all about TRS…does it stull HURT?

We haven't been outed, cuckchan has.
Of courshe lefties are watching cuckchan.

>>>/trs/

Oy vey what is the hacker 4chan going to do to this poor girl?

He was actually condemned by somebody at Tinder, who must have confirmed the veracity of the conversation.

Why do Southern White women always look like that. Is it the nigger admixture?

I have asked her the question. Will report back if I get a response. Over and out.

Just because someone's in the South doesn't mean that they're a Southerner. We have a lot of transplants.

So it would seem. I don't know how far he was pregaming this sexual escapade because you'd have to be pretty hammered to message this dog. The cullable genetics and r-selection are picture-evident.

What's up with you jews and your fixation with scat? I do not understand this mindset your people seem to have with bodily functions. Just saying.

theendofzion.com/2013/05/19/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

TJB: Sarah Jessica Parker admits scat fetish

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=103361

TJB: Brooklyn jew turns congenital scat fetish into career (video)

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=55954

Except she's not a Southerner. If you looked at her Twitter profile you'd see she's a Quaker.

I don't understand why this is so hard to understand. The South isn't like America and anybody that steps foot on the soil becomes a Southerner. That's not how it works.

Part of the problem is that some Southerners have been fooled into believing that is how it works. I used to be like that. But I have now checked my ancestry and have countless Confederates and Revolutionaries in my history.
Now anytime (((they))) talk about the "New South" I
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
We have massive amounts of invaders, but we also need to wake the others like myself up.

>>>/bog/

sage goes in all fields