The Redpill on (((Pets)))

‘Pets Are Becoming a Replacement for Children’: Millennials More Likely to Own Pets, Less Likely to Have Kids

theblaze.com/news/2016/09/15/pets-are-becoming-a-replacement-for-children-millennials-more-likely-to-own-pets-less-likely-to-have-kids/

Americans spend more money on pets than children

petfoodindustry.com/articles/1997-americans-spend-more-money-on-pets-than-children

Americans Spend $61 Billion on Pets Annually

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/05/22/americans-spend-61-billion-on-pets-annually

Why do Americans care more about their pets than people

quora.com/Why-do-Americans-care-more-about-their-pets-than-people

CNN.com - Dogs take a lead over children

edition.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/03/04/crufts.dogs/index.html

Americans Prefer Pets To Children After The Great Recession

forbes.com/sites/patrickwwatson/2016/12/29/americans-prefer-pets-to-children-after-the-great-recession-heres-how-to-cash-in/

Japan Has More Pets Than Kids, but Does That Tell Us Anything

asiasociety.org/blog/asia/japan-has-more-pets-kids-does-tell-us-anything

Americans Spending More Money On Their Pets Than Ever

kbtx.com/home/headlines/Americans_Spending_More_Money_On_Their_Pets_Than_Ever_151963375.html

In Seattle, it's cats, dogs and kids — in that order

blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2013/02/01/in-seattle-its-cats-dogs-and-kids-in-that-order/

Americans are having dogs instead of babies

qz.com/197416/americans-are-having-dogs-instead-of-babies/

Young Parents Choosing Pets Over Kids, According to Recent

prnewswire.com/news-releases/young-parents-choosing-pets-over-kids-according-to-recent-google-survey-238583661.html

More young women choosing dogs over motherhood

nypost.com/2014/04/10/more-young-women-choosing-dogs-over-motherhood/

Americans are spending more on health care — for their pets

washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2016/11/02/americans-are-spending-more-on-health-care-for-their-pets/

Americans spent a record $56 billion on pets last year

cbsnews.com/news/americans-spent-a-record-56-billion-on-pets-last-year/

reported

My Rottweiler is worth an easy six thousand yid. Why wouldn't I treat him well?

Pets are a great addition to a family with children.

Interesting the gore poster actually triggered a meaningful thought.
I'd never considered pets are actually replacing kids.

…and you know what's better than that? Saving and investing that money so instead of having 5 children, you have 6… or instead of 6, 7… and so on.

fuck off chink

I've always noticed it. I used to talk to this Norwegian girl who was redpilled and schizophrenic about it. She is uh… the schizophrenia destroyed her… but anyways; she'd talk about how her neighbour spent nearly a hundred thousand euros on a getting surgery for a dog. She's never had children. She spent all this fucking money and could have got a new dog instead.

I myself see it all the time; couples with pets but no children.

In Canada the birthrate is below replacement level. If you are in the city; you never see pregnant women and you never see children. Maybe one in a hundred women here in the city actually have any children at all.

All our population growth comes entirely from rural Canada. All from mennonites. They don't have electric jews and pets and other bullshit like this. They certainly have farm animals but they serve a purpose.

t. user who has a cat or dog but no white children

At least, if you are going to raise animals, raise ones that are rare and in need of conservation. Help fight poaching and shit.

stop trying to give life advice poorfag.

Cats & dogs kill shitloads of wild-life every year. They are a plague on the continent. If you're going to have a cat or a dog, at least keep a very rare breed.

You've got to be a multimillionaire these days to have a large family. Are you one?

It's wasted time and money. No; you really can't have both.

You are one emotionally arrested little motherfucker, you know that?

my gf has one of those pet strollers. she acknowledges it's to fill that void since we aren't in the right situation to have a child, but it's not stalling the progress is all I'm saying.

It's called keeping your pets indoors.

Once again, more symptoms of a shitty economy. People have natural maternal and paternal urges. If they are unable to do such naturally they will find a way to do so vicariously until that need is met. Until the economy truly lightens up such thing will continue as starting a family is so resource-intensive it's essentially "the" end-game goal.

That, or this form of vicarious parenting may be a potential species response to overpopulation.

I bet you hate nature too, kike

Yes.

Yes I know that. You on the other hand are too soft and cucked and will not do what it takes to win this war.

That the Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever acquires a dog - with the exception of a dog to guard livestock, a hunting dog, or a farm dog - each day a Qirat is deducted from his reward. [Abu Dawood (ref)]

I heard Allah's Apostle(P.B.U.H) saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)." [Hadith - Bukhari 3:515 (ref)]

Shit thread, kys OP

go back to ankara mehmet

While pets aren't degeneracy, what I see with regard to treatment of them is.

People refuse to train and discipline their pets. Everywhere I hear about dogs constantly barking at neighbors, owners not cleaning up their shit when taking them for walks, and now taking their dogs inside grocery stores.

Pet owners are some of the most selfish and narcissistic people you can imagine. That combined with special snowflake syndrome, and a shitty disposition, owners have allowed their pets (especially dogs) to become a problem. Owners need to learn restraint, and maybe not claim that their dog isn't a "Emotional Support Animal" just so they can take it with them to the grocery store and their dog can go around and tug on the leash so it can sniff everyone crotch.

Cats are for the elimination of vermin. They can't be trained in the way that dogs can, and shouldn't be taken out of their roaming areas. Plus, the whole taxoplasmosis thing is pretty nasty - among other things (and I'm a cat lover). Cat ladies are nuts - women who don't let their cats do what they are meant to do and keep them locked inside because they would be too heartbroken if the cat were to run off and say fuck that crazy bitch.

Pic related. Dog's are pretty awesome as far as pets go, but it requires a strong disciplined master to train them. Otherwise you end up with stupid, neurotic, annoying dogs that are a menace and not a positive addition to the family.

Go buy your miniature dog a sweater vest you infantile faggot.

Why so salty?

"Win this war?" By going to the exact retard opposite of the spectrum by banning all pets? Here's the hard facts, OP: No woman, white or otherwise, will breed with you. Ever. And autistic screeching about eliminating pets to win some kind of ideological war won't get you any closer to a woman coming within arm's length of you.

In this regard, you're right. Some people don't want a pet as a loyal companion, but rather an outlet or an extension of their own shitty views and tastes. Pic related.

To the contrary, I'm a radical green, and care about nature far more than anything else. Dogs and cats kill nature. Don't you see me advocating in this thread to raise animals that are rare for conservation? I also am in favour of extreme depopulation, including wiping out all shitskins, and wiping out all the degenerates in the white race until there's only healthy eugenically-approved whites.

tfw only have a million dollars

how to become a multi-millionaire, user?

my cat has PERSONALLY killed over 18 trillion jews, with various methods, often involving torture. she is as merciless as she is fluffy, and to be feared by the zionist menace.

Just when you thought OP couldn't be more of a faggot…

(heil'd)

Islam: 8+ birth-rate
White Nations: 1-2 children birthrate, below replacement level

They're doing a lot of things right and we should emulate everything that is good in Islam while discarding the rest.

(checked)

I'm not against keeping animals with a purpose or animals that are rare and need to be conserved so as to not go extinct. Everything else I'm against though.

While you're busy gloating over some stupid useless dog or cat that does fuck all to make its existence worthwhile, I'm going to keep fighting the good fight every day. The only reason women won't breed with me is because I'm fucking poor.

scratch that, I'm mixing up personas in this thread, forgot that in this one I'm a richfag. My poorfag stuff is for another thread… ah shit… now… argh.

The green party is full of faggots that think homosexuality and weed and mass-immigration and globalism is ok.

I'm the Derek Jensen / Ted Kacynzski type.

I don't want the world to become sardines in apartments like China.

That cat is welcome in my home then.

I guess I can become a multi-millionaire through marriage, heh. My stocks aren't growing fast enough.

(and they're growing fucking fast)

i got stuck with a dorkie after my mom passed.
cute thing doesn't bark unless someone stomps around the house or enters the house small barks nothing crazy just enough to alert me someone is here.
love the little dog but dam wish I didn't love it so dam much now and easily would have more money then spending money on a dog. having a dog makes me not want kids if ever in the future cause those piece of shit spawns of me would cost mountain loads more

Oy vey goy, don't have 8+ children, that's what they do in Islam! Embrace feminism and be a good gent who caters to her… every need… and want.

Besides, Islam shares a LOT with Christianity, and other religions. Religions in general carry a lot of same concepts between them.

So how can you say there is nothing good in Islam and say that there is good in Christianity?

Me thinks troll.

Dogs keep niggers and spics off my yard. What's not to love about them?

Where do you get that bedding? I've seen it before and I want it.

It's called OpSec faggot.

t. >>>Holla Forums

Don't blame me, I'm a kctire assburger

Like what? Or are you just making up shit as you go?

It pays well to shitpost on Holla Forums, heheheheheh. *rubs hands*

No not really, I made my money other ways…

I'm basically poor and rich at same time though because I don't have access to my money.

Both are idealist for example. Both believe in God.

There are points of contradiction between Islam and Christianity but there's many metaphysical stances they share together.

Quickly, butcher the thing and eat it for its meat, before you become a certain other poster I know who went full anti-natalist and just drinks herself to death. The dog is an emotional parasite. Once I got too attached to a doll because I don't have anyone else in my life, kept dreaming about the doll, and it was becoming more and more alive. I couldn't bring it upon myself to destroy the doll but I really wanted to. I wish my parents never gave me that fucking doll. I made a compromise and just put in a box, at the bottom, and hid it away. That has helped keep the doll out of my mind. One day I will have to find the guts to destroy it, but I worry its spirit has grown too strong, and it might get angry at me for it. See where this shit leads OP? That fucking dog is going to haunt you. You've got to let go of your attachment… do the right thing… before you're just a pawn of that dog. Hell, you already are; but you must put an end to it! Eat the dog! …or at least dump it off onto someone else. Maybe you can find a spic or nigger or chink family to raise it? This way you commit sabotage against the enemy races.

Both religions probably believe that god is infinite, eternal, uncaused, etc.

Do I have to go through a theology book to find the similarities for you?

'cause right now I have a theology book on Christianity I'm going through and it only talks about Christianity and sometimes Judaism; never Islam.

My point is; how can you say there's nothing good in Islam at all when there are surely points of agreement between your beloved christcuckery and Islam?

If I was going to be a convert to Islam I'd be a Sufi btw.

I study all religions though and am pretty much New Thought.

These are dogs being useful and not just shitty pampered pets.

Do they really or are you just saying that to justify why you got a useless pooch that is too cowardly to actually do anything like that?

Please go back to Ylilauta, this is a serious board for serious discussions.

Dogs are good training exercises on how to be good parent, you dont want to experiment on your first child and you definitely should not have a child if you cant afford a dog.
Dogs are best friends, human friends and family can betray you but dog newer will, it is a special and pure loving bond which is rare or impossible to have with another human today.

Hallal/Kosher OP newer had a dog in a house so faggot do not know what it missing

Thx for the redpill on the mammalian Jew op.

Pets are for children, not a replacement for them.
Of course your typical normie leftist is a child mentally and emotionally.
It's natural that they'd avoid the responsibility of parenthood, as well as be too contemptuous of their own race to ever sire offspring.

Typical shill post structure
I wonder who could be behind such an argument…

I think this is reducing child birth even more than pets. Though the two usually go hand in hand.

I'm betting OP was that dog gore poster from earlier.

Marching geese, I would have never thought I would see such a thing.