SWASTIKA WINDMILL?

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE ORIGINAL

No seriously, Ben put a giant swastika into his cartoon and Geert retweeted it. Top kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/73cuq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The wind rises.

le windmill of tolerance

Wilders didn't win, though.

Ben "Gas the Yids even the Kids" Garrison is truly a legend.

Kek is truly with us.

Geert's a kike.

did someone say windmills

Wilders himself isn't a Jew, he's a massive Shabbos goy, but he isn't Jewish.

Yeah but Ben released it on his site along with this statement.

It would appear Ben is now at the "save Western Civilization" stage of redpilling. He only needs to connect the Semitic dots. He already does it accidentally anyways with his federal reserve comics.

No, his maternal grandmother was a jewess, he's a kike.

Lolbergtardianism is a spectrum, he's on the incurable side, like the "fashy" lolbergs on the Aut-Right.

It shows the Turks revealing their true form, asshurt babies. Look at the infantile head and short limbs. They can tear up any and all treaties, but they bared their arms too early, and they cannot easily go back to how things were.

Isn't he also part Indonesian or something?

Duh

I don't believe Ben is beyond help. He seems altruistic enough that once he gets the full story he might defend his people. He doesn't seem like the "I ONLY CARE ABOUT PROFIT, I'D SELL MY OWN KIDS FOR A NICKEL" type of lolbergs.

If Goldberg's exposure didn't redpill him nothing will.

Why do you defend something that's so easy to find out?

he's half-indomongrel half jewish

Can't argue with those dubs.

And you still think that "Ben Garrison" cartoons aren't churned out by secret service.

Wew lad

danke

Why do you defend something that's so easy to find out?

It's so close to a merchant, he obviously used classic semitic depictions here.

Damn Dutchbro, that's some badass engineering.

THANK YOU, THULE SOCIETY

Love those (mostly underrated) engineering marvels.

That makes him a mischling, your mother has to be Jewish in order to qualify as a full kike.

Not only are the boots in the wrong direction, but the lines coming out from the middle are off-kilt with each other.
So no, no swastica here.

I don't understand these jewish racial laws, if a white man has a child with a jewish woman, does that make the child a full blooded jew, or a mischling?

It's passed down through the mother.
If his fathers mother was Jewish, he's considered a chosen person but he's a second class Jew.

But I thought this one was the original?!

Was there a last minute revision or something?

Why is it that every time in English-language documentaries, news shows, and articles, there's only 2 points of view? 1) Muslims are the best, Islam is peaceful, they're just like us, Israel should leave Palestine, muslims dindu nuffin, accept Muslim demographic replacement, or 2) muh judeo-christian values, muh based Israel, Jesus saves me and he wants me to help ensure a homeland for Israel before he comes back, Palestine is rightful isreali sand, etc.

Why doesn't anyone want them both to disappear from our concern entirely in the west? Why isn't anyone publicly saying even the basic points of civic nationalism, leaving aside the obvious next step of ethnonationalism? Who is saying "These countries are for people with western values. We won't keep paying you for the privilege of watching you sand people displace us. Leave us to our future as we leave you to yours, and we'll pay you to go. Stay and we'll get out the big sticks and punish you until you leave?

Why doesn't anyone say stuff like that anywhere else than here?

It's almost as if a certain tribe had something to do with it.

Why does Geert's face look like this?

(((Wilders))) got BTFO though. This comic must've been made prior to the election with the presumption that he'd win.

Who am I to tell Europe which laws should govern it? They clearly want it, let them have it.

The Western world can start telling other people how to form reproductive families when it reaches replacement rate fertility. As of now, I'm not convinced that atheism and fornication are any better than arranged childhood marriages.

Only the reprobates who consume children (read: most of them).

The kikes stole my foreskin and turned it into facial cream. Ben doesn't seem to worried about that.

Good, this will give the political capital necessary to brutally erase the Saracens before they acquire nuclear weapons. I hope the attacks increase as quickly as possible, we're on the clock here people.

The jews are engages in wholesale annexation of Palestine, so in fact its retaliation. They can stop taking territory any time it starts to hurt.

God bless Ben, what a hero.

BTFO is an overstatement, they gained 17 seats in parliament.

When Jews start calling their Goys Kikes we we are winning

I hypothesize that no one in the public eye reveals their true power level. That the further you go to any direction radially from the normalfag center of the political sphere, the more violent your ideology becomes. That the most intelligent, thoughtful blue pilled folks get as far as fascists do in the understanding of the roots of political power in the willingness of the powerful to use violence to enforce their power. That Ben here is farther on his journey to understanding that violence is required than he lets on, just as any (non white) race baiting leftist would likely advocate for the death of the white race in private. That this has been gradually buried in the history of the West while our culture has been subverted by Jewish elites while our white forbears were distracted from the time of Jewish slave profiteers perpetrating slavery and making them complicit, then targeted with guilt a couple generations later and finally the guilt was triggered after generations of incubation. The holocaust was never in the Jewish civilizational plan, but the opportunity to gain a home state was realized and the planners postponed the guilt trigger by a generation or two to their great profit. That white people uniquely feel what Graham Hancock calls "cultural amnesia" because of the cultural Marxism we've experienced in a coordinated way since ol' Karl published his cancer. We've lost what gave us our sense of place in the world, and our places are being taken from us by deception and betrayal. We were brave enough to try for a utopia, but our project was sabotaged by the visionless tribes surrounding us. We have built a tower of Babel, and we are living through protracted confusing of our tongues. Our project will be abandoned and only a myth of it will survive. This has happened before. It's been happening in cycles all over the world in every place white people have explored. But this is the last time it can happen. The earth grows smaller and more connected with each iteration of white civilization. This time the world is too small for us to start over in a new land of hunter gatherers,exterminate them, and begin our civilization anew. This time, we win or we die.

WITNESS ME BROTHERS

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

I fucked up the reply

On his blog he said he did draw it with the anticipation that he would win but decided to release it anyway even if he lost.

Checked for truth. The Netherlands does not work the same as burgerland. He gained ground for the right and he now wields considerable power.

That one with the Archimedes screw is pretty cool.

Yes he is and it's easily looked up too.

You deserve death for spreading this false information.

kek'd

UNCANNY

Where's the swastika?

invert the picture and stop trying to be a smart ass piece of shit on the internet.

I think Ben is finally coming around.

We actually redpilled him.

WE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT.

This direction is also better because this way the roach, the mudshit and the jew will land in the ocean instead of on German soil.

Not really, this way it's more confusing. The original has a much better flow to it, and your eyes go from left to right on the image, on this one it only looks good and makes sense if you're a nip or arab.

Ben is slowly starting to accept his "Zyklon B" identity, isn't he?

You talk like a fag.

Those years I spent in art courses weren't as useless as people said they were.

Enjoy GRIDS.

My girlfriend is really getting a taste of my GRIDs, if you catch my wind.

If your mother is jewish you're still a mischling. The mother thing is a jewish dogma, not gentic reality. If people don't buy into judaism it's meaningless.

Sure it has better flow, but who cares? There's your swastika, clear as day. Also, if you're confused by a picture being the other way round there's an Antifa group I'm sure would suit you.

You're trying too hard desu

Knew there was something strange about you. Back to Cuckchan with you.

WINDMILL OF HAPPINESS
We memed responsibly.

How sad desu

dabs preddy funny desu ::–DD

holy fuck kys fam

literally no one will miss your fat hot pockets ass faggot

Go back to weebpol you fucking idiot.

Goon detected.

Fix'd

Now its a swastika again

You should probably fix that typo.

Do you believe he's really not redpilled on jews? I think it's just a front so his business doesn't get in danger.

kek

nobody is beyond saving. archive.is/73cuq

Anyone have the origi-
oh shi-

well, jews read and write from left to right, so they would find the edit more natural.
the white man reads left to right and finds the original more sensible.

whats the rate of left handedness in israel?

there's literally nothing wrong with lefthandedness

shit I meant they write and read from right to left.

corrected

Must be his hair

Ben is a 88th degree meme master, he's already planting the seeds for the next harvest.

t.American who voted for pro-Israel faggot who let his children marry kikes

t. (((1)))
give up

thx ctr :'^)

Are you retarded? If he's maternal grandmother was jewish, then both he and his mother would be considered 100% jewish according to rabbinical law.

"Mischlings" are bullshit. Time Wise and Rachel Maddow each only have a single (paternal) jewish grandparent, and they're as kiked as full-blooded heebs.

Here's a translated version.

Based Ben lol

forget the rabbinical bullshit about the mother, kike fairy tales do not matter here, what matters is genetics

It doesn't matter if it's the mother or father you fucking retards
IF THEY HAVE KIKE IN THEIR BLOOD THEN THEY ARE KIKES
The only time it doesn't matter is when the percentage of kike blood is negligible.
Now fuck off back to cuckchan where you can jackoff to based jews.

…hmm.

I never said anything about "Based Jews" dipshit

mtDNA is a big deal, user. Don't run your mouth off about genetics unless you know what you're talking about.

www.nature.com/mp/journal/v6/n6/full/4000926a.html
T Kato

www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1096719211003453
Role of mitochondrial pathology in schizophrenia has not been fully clarified. >We searched for distinctive variants in mtDNA extracted from the gray matter of postmortem brains and from peripheral blood samples. We screened mtDNA region containing 5 genes encoding subunits of cytochrome c oxidase and ATPases. Polymorphisms not already reported in databases are recorded as unregistered rare variants. Four unregistered, non-synonymous rare variants were detected in 4 schizophrenic samples. Seven registered non-synonymous variants were not previously detected in non-psychotic Japanese samples registered in the mtSNP database. These variants may contribute to disease pathophysiology. In one family, compound mutations showed co-segregation with schizophrenia. MtDNA mutations could confer a risk for schizophrenia in the Japanese population, although further analyses are needed.

You also have imprinting based on whether the DNA is from the mother or father.
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/184/5/383

no, this is the unedited one

tl;dr don't run your mouth if you don't know shit about genetics.

Look up mitochondrial DNA, and epigenetics including genomic imprinting and DNA methylation.

This seems to be something I missed. Are you talking American ambassador Goldberg or a completely different one?

Joshua Ryne Goldberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg