archive.is/1nnqI
archive.is/Lc08F
archive.is/6mUhg
youtube.com/watch?v=vBX_v-Rt8CU
e3expo.com/attendee/2905/attendee-registration-faq/
e3insider.com/press-conferences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you new?
In 11 days it'll be 365 days until E3 2017.

Why the hell would you ever want Riku to be the protagonist of KH?
He's this incredibly brooding deviant art tier faggot.

You just described the main fanbase of Kingdom Hearts.

That's the revised one.
It wasn't made by him and I don't agree with some of the stuffthere.

Also this.

Does anyone have that pic of the user "summarising" the story of KH?

working with codemonkey on making a special sticky without the need for an external site.

Stay Tuned ;^)

fuck me daddy

Fuck off kike, i fucking hate you.

Mark please finish the story about you being a failed jew.
You promised.

That ain't Trump

Are you a grill :^)

ive been extremely thirsty recently and I don't know why

Menopause.
Your hormones are flaring up.

How odd, all of my female friends are online only aside for one who has a BF. anyway I should probably stop being a fag.

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR COMPLETE UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT?

Don't change the subject.
This brings up an interesting point, I know you're not a virgin so tell us about your first time.

And be honest there's atleast 1 thing you're excited to see at E3

Mark are you trying to come out to us or what?

Fuck
It was fucking 30 days just yesterday

The only disapointment I would get is if its not terrible
I know it will be it always is

I'm working with an estimate of 12l of beer/person for all three days.
Anybody got some figures to compare and contrast? My memory of these three days is always hazy at best.

I'll show you a special sticky
*unzips crogre*

post em boys

I am sure that it will be very exciting.
Everything that would be even slightly interesting to hear at E3 has already been leaked.
It will be like last years E3.

POOP????? LOL XD

No one ever wins E3 drinking games. Thats ok.

There better be a ">365 days until E3" thread after E3 you dumb autistic cunt of an OP.

Except it wouldn't be 365, it would be 361 since E3 is 4 days.

We did that last year.

And pretty regularly had these threads over the course of this year

Whoops

This picture and thread template is the worst forced meme since last E3

I wonder how shit Prey 2 will be.

what do you mean prey 2. wasnt it cancelled?

License was renewed or something

If dubs, Mark posts his anus

I think the Dragon Age Voice Guy meme is still worse but eh.

There's rumors that it'll be announced on E3 or something.
No, its in development purgatory.

Damn it user, I don't want to wake up to filthy jew ass today

Predictions for E3

objectively true

You're pretty spot on, I think, but that's a dumb label for new games.

you guys cant be serious

Objectively false.

I'm not sure even consolefags would swallow playing at 10fps

apparently you missed the news about amd's polaris

It'll all be real time on an actual console*
﹡ᵖʳᵉ⁻ʳᵉᶰᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶰ ᵃ ᴾᶜ

It's literally just 4k media support - as in videos and pictures. The consoles themselves will barely be improved to reach a consistent 1080p60.

Thank fucking God I hate hate video games. Fuck you OP. I'll milk goats and grow gay plants until I die of some foreign disease. Anything to escape this hell.

So they're going to release a new console generation halfway through the current one?

Wow. I'm incredibly skeptical about it's performance now, but I guess we'll see. If it's basically just another 280 with lower TDP, I guess that would explain it. Wonder what njewdia is going to do, especially since their 1080 shit had to sell early access hardware and drivers to attempt to get their foot in the door. Also wonder how the Zen APUs are going to be is Polaris is nice.

Can't be bothered to find the link, but it was reported to have performance slightly worse than the 390. But for that price, you can buy two and get 1080 performance for less than a 1080. Also, AMD seem to be doing better with DX12 and Vulkan, so as long as Crossfire works, it should be a good combo for a mid-budget rig.

Essentally. But the games will work on both ps4/neo. Luckily, i think some user said, vr games are contractuzlly obligated to be 60 fps.

Anyone get in to this yet?
press.nintendo.com

I'm not a fan of multi-gpu setups since it's game specific, but if Vulkan/DX12 actually work, I might buy do that for shits and giggles. I have a Nano that I bought for $400 in my current computer, though, so I'm not in a hurry for another beefy rig. Good to know it's at least close to a 390. Polaris is moving AMD closer and closer to catching up.

Fuck me. I might do that*

I just put the Squeenix shit in the Sony block since there wasn't a block for Squeenix. They'll probably show a trailer for each but more information will be given during their event.

I'm also looking forward to Nier: Automata among other things.

Multi-GPU's have gotten a lot better. I am using one myself and have never had issues with it, even with the 970's I have. Can't say anything about Crossfire, but I would think they have fixed the same bugs Nvidia managed to fix.

Xbone and PS4 use a GPU similar to an R7 260X. They aren't getting their hands on this unless they drive the price up to FIVE HUNDRED AND NINTEY-NINE US DOLLARS or more.

It's shit.

they will be more like PCs now that will be upgraded and you can play older games on higher settings and still play new games on lower settings on the old console and such.

what are you talking about retard? the ps4 neo and xbox scorpio are going to be using high end chips and these chips are cheap as fuck. they could basically strike a deal with amd to include two of those things and sell it for 399 or 499, and it would be more powerful than the gtx 1080 and cheaper to boot.

So is source engine 2 coming out, or what?

Bets on which will be the absolute worst of the shows?

I bet on Ubisoft or the PC gaming show.

Here's some /mu/ to pass the time.

>two $200 cards
Sure, if they want to repeat the $300 operating loss that PS3 endured for its first few years.

I do not like the sound of this, no siree.

its $200 for us, not for them, dumb ass.

Probably. But don't get your hopes up

Doesn't Dota 2 use Source 2?

Nintendo don't give a shit. Good games > good hardware

Here's mine.

As long as they actually make good games that aren't just Mario.

Todd, please stop stalking us.

SPLATOON

1. A console will never ever have more than one graphics card. Ever. They're made to be incredibly cheap to maximize profit margins, even when sold at a loss.
2. The TDP on having 2 AMD cards is far, far higher than any console released such that it won't be feasible.
3. If they're really looking to 'update' the hardware, it's probably a refresh of the Jaguar APUs in the boxes. It keeps the overall design the same but now they can stick a better chip in without needing to tweak other things.

Buying wholesale isn't going to magically make the price drop like a rock. It's still expensive to redesign and requires a massive amount of software rewriting. Not to mention airflow for those suckers.

Splatoon with hats?

VR has limited utility in the broader scope of gaming and that's not even counting the fact that every iteration of VR yet, including the current one, sucks massive balls.

The CUTEST Squid Girl picture I've ever seen!

Jokes on you, I was trying to make several moves on the female friend with the BF before I found out she had a BF.

the grills yes

but seriously, I'm talking with codemonkey to potentially have a video player on the bottom of the page so anons can watch the stream and see everyone here going AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA when something half decent happens

I'm gonna make a Bingo card for every individual company showing up at E3.

Gimme suggestions.

Here's a card with the conference times on it.

Mark, that's retarded. Why wouldn't you make the video play in a pop-up like the quick reply box?

Might be too much work for codemonkey, I'll ask him and see if that can be done.

I like the way you think.

Capcom will announce Dragon's Dogma Online for the west as a buy to play title with the P2W ironed out

Some HD ports of Capcom's sixth generation titles.

Some Street Fighter V stuff

Grim Dark Ghosts and Goblins reboot.

Anyone made a drinking game chart yet?

I wouldn't mind that if by grim it's more horror than FUCK YOU and if the gameplay's good.

Square isn't doing a show.

I'm still waiting

I know, I actually enjoyed their show last year. I also wanna see how badly they're gonna fuck up FFVII

I wanted to keep posting here but fartmark is here and will ban me for being too smarter than he is(USER WAS BANNED FOR BEING TOO SMARTER)

Someone will mention Trump. I'm betting on Aisha Tyler.

Thankfully. They need to keep the trannies in a padded cell, not on a stage.

Fornicate thou.

Why are Holla Forums's public board logs disabled?

hue

its shit

Arkane Studios, the ones behind Dishonored and Dark Messiah are working on it.

Apperently it's suposed to be a spiritual succesor of System Shock 2, although that news is some 3 years old.
archive.is/1nnqI

archive.is/Lc08F

I guess enough people bought it.

Yeah, at the moment.
PSneo only titles will come sooner or later anyway.
Probably because the devs wanted to use the extra power and yet it'll look like shit anyway.

The main problem with Titanfall was the lack of content and the OP handgun. Hopefully the sequel will be better.
I doubt it, but you never know.

Read the fucking sticky.

MARK
WHY IS THE MOD LOG DISABLED

Ok m8. I was just was watching Kung Pow. :^)

STREAM IT

it doesnt need "one graphics card" it will have a custom board with two of the GPUs

yes it magically will make the price drop if they get amd to make custom APUs and custom boards including them, like, literally theyve been doing for ages on consoles now?

EA
BETHESDA
MICROSOFT
PC GAMING
>Half-Life 3 NEVER EVER…..again
>Scam Citizen
LOL, Scam Citizen is a no show
archive.is/6mUhg
UBISOFT
SONY
TREEHOUSE AKA NINTENDO'S MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE
And that's it for my suggestions.

You know the rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBX_v-Rt8CU

E3 was fun and exciting 15 years ago when I was young. Now that I am a man there is no joy in this event, only mild irritation.

Holy shit you're retarded.
You're a moron, and you don't know how any console has ever been designed. Are you just underaged and you've never actually looked at the hardware in a console before? And do you not understand how graphics cards work? Just declaring 'they'll make a custom board' is fucking retarded. Of course it'll be custom. That will cost extra for development. Not you want two of the higher end cards from a manufacturer that routinely has high heat and TDP and shove them in a tiny box? Did you grow up with the 360 as your first console and over heating is just a given to you?

nice dubs bruh
I have 3 and i only made like 4 videos of MGSV and then died
i guess people just like seeing the dead walk

we know, faggot, it's june 14

Always amuses me how people are willing to go lighter on Nintendo for the same bullshit on these cards in this day and age. They push fucking 12.99 McDonalds toy DLC and censorship out the ass, but its nintendo so its ok.

Reminder that one E3 ticket costs 900 dollarino's.

E3 MUST CRASH AND BURN
BURN THE KIKES

kek
good going markiplier

aren't E3 tickets free though?

what do you expect them to do? sell it for $20 and shove 50 million molesting niggers into a tiny space?

Why are those Jews burning their own flag?

so they can claim that it's a hate crime?

Not in the parking lot, they're not.

Yes! Blame it on the niggers! Good goy!

It's the state flag of Israel, not the flag of the Jews, so it's okay to defame it when politically convenient.

Here's a source on that pic by the by.
e3expo.com/attendee/2905/attendee-registration-faq/

I guess I'm just a silly goy, the state of Isreal and the Jewish people are totally not intertwined and mutually beneficial

again, what is your better solution?

Ok I guess

I can't wait, its gonna be a blast.

Not possible.
You better hope Zelda turns out to be actually good. Otherwise, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Do you think they will even try to spice up the PC gaming show? Even compared to the rest of E3, last year was boring and I continued listening only because I had a game to keep me from giving up.

They'll spice it up with lots of VR.

And everyone else will be doing that so the PC event will still be boring. Even if its shitty games, they should at least have more gameplay. But they won't

It doesnt matter if its shit or not, once they show off a few new amiiboos people like him will be happy.

Bannerlord and DoW3 are going to have gameplay thought, along eith Arma 3 Apex.

Console warriors.

I want to fuck that S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

hurray

Oh don't be like that… I'm (a little bit) jaded but I still can enjoy some good old games.

Bannerlord you nigger, the chances if them fucking it up is extremely low.

glad i'm not the only one.

Absolutely no connection, my genteel friend. For example, criticism of Israel is okay except for when it isn't.

How did Kaine go from being shit to having two versions (the one you showed and his MC2 incarnation) that were actually pretty interesting and well written?

I literally can't give a shit. The mainstream industry is irredeemable garbage.

how much spegetti/autism will there be this year?

I forgot about the stupid microphones at the EA event.

I honestly just felt bad for that guy, he legitimately wanted to make a game and he was an actual dev, you could tell he put his heart into it

What's the chances of a new Rayman game being announced?

Mobile shit: Most likely
An actual game: NEVER EVER

Fucking Ubisoft

Sounds really cool. Nice. You're a good kid, Mark. Shame you're a practicing Jew…

I hope you play Quake 'cuz you have QUAD DAMAGE

Don't get my hopes up you piece of shit

anyone got a time sheet with all the confrences/streams and what not? i need to play my next coupl'a weeks accordingly

One thing I'm sure of, Treehouse will make at least one snide comment about "ethics" or something to try and salvage some payback out of Rapp.

e3insider.com/press-conferences

Thanks, user!
Shit I was planning for 14, 15, and 16.
I now remember that its not E3 that most people care about, its the PrE-3 conferences and shit.
Now i feel silly.
Oh well, hopefully its not too big of a shift.

Please. god.