The Thinning

New propaganda movie directed at scaring people away from eugenics. They really think ahead with these things.

First there was that anti white movie "Get Out" trying to spook blacks away from living like white people, and now this.

The audacity of hollywood never stops amusing me. I almost feel the need to make a graphic or something about this.

Is the name a direct reference to the average level of patience with kike bullshit that's steadily thinning? Sage because fuck Jewwywood and their garbage movies.

I think compilation and exposure is better than ignorance of it or I wouldn't have made this thread.

I watch a movie once every 2-3 years it seems, that's how universally shit they are. I'm not even going to see the trailer for this.

It's pretty interesting how jewish this trailer is. It's like they were ticking things off a list.

Thanks for making a thread about this upcoming propaganda movie, I thought the same thing when I saw it the other day. This will be the rallying cry for anti-eugenicists and is obviously a straw man. So sad! People that fall for this jewry, they need to be thinned because they are too stupid to understand that the thinning is advancing the idea of keeping the masses stupid so they are easier to control.

I like how they wait until the kids are in high school to get rid of them, instead of just controlling who has kids in the first place. Then they take the kids to 'the death chambers' or w/e right in front of everyone. Wouldn't it make more sense to come in the night?

Anyone else realize that guy is an email celeb?
One thing is anyone remember his other role?

webbum nigger

E-celeb*
Phone autocorrect, I'm on mobile

Zzzz. It's Logan's Run with SAT scores to appeal to a youth demographic. 2/10 b8, I watched the shitty trailer.

at 00:25 they're alluding to trump with the excited crowd and populism in a "see? this could totally happen today. just look at a trump rally!" kind of way. they're also aiming to make the term "parasite" be associated with evil words that evil people use, so whenever somebody uses the word parasite when referring to something like welfare recipients they will be associated with the bad guys.
anyways, eugenics will very much likely just be about sterilization and not outright murder, and based much more heavily on genes. these kikes are actually making it easy for us by not only bringing attention to eugenics, but bringing it up in such a "we cant let trump get the nuclear codes" type of way. they dumb it down so much; getting murdered for not knowing that mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell? no, it will just be a dna test, and if you arent white you can either go back to your own country or stay and simply get sterilized. no big deal in reality

I made the fatal error of reading the comments.
Is it for these people that we're fighting? Do they even deserve it?

Leading faggot is an e-celeb so unbearable even kikes hate him.

I saw the trailer yesterday. I honestly thought it looked like some kike wrote the whole script on November 10th.

This could be an opportunity to start the talk about mainstreaming eugenics. Everybody I know thinks we should have to get licenses to breed, and no sensible person thinks we should be bringing retards into the world when we don't have to. Those could be good entry points.

gattaca already did it

Willing to bet 20 bucks at least 90% of those comments were either bots or paid shills talking it up and trying to create 'organic' points about this b rate movie. That said eugenics happens when we cull the horde of shitskinns and jews and any cucks whom support them. No self respecting white man is going to accept anything in that movie anyway. Too much suspension of disbelief.

this is all just a rewrite of theseus and the minotaur: send kids to die/fight evil old order society, the text is more than 2500 years old
it hits a particular spot in your brain that has kept it so interesting even after all these years

it would be quite impossible to maintain a society where your own kids would be subject to such conditions you would have uprisings and general retreat from society

either you have clear genocide of an out group, so you can convince people they are fighting for their childrens better future of you have the societies decay and die from within like rome or what we are witnessing
also making it passing a iq test would be a pretty retarded way to organize society, who would do the menial tasks, having to perform those with a triple digit iq would be torture

(checked)
I noticed that too. He was popular on Instagram or Vine or someshit. How many circumcised peens he had to suck to get this debut role?

This.

Yeah but Gattaca didn't have a menacing US President screaming buzzwords like

I think that's just wishful thinking. I've seen jewish sockpuppets posting a thousand times before but we need to understand that people really are THAT stupid.

very well kek. it's just depressing how when you think you can only be so fucking stupid people can go even further. I've had dogs that learn faster than this.

Actual test.

Why not aerosolized birth control sprayed over the 3rd World ?
Chem trails

the problem is the belcurve, all the fucked ppl on the underside are going to side with the niggers and kikes. resulting in them being the majority.

Who ever created this retarded system was probably the first one who was eliminated for not being smart enough.

I've seen it. The only good guys are Aryan-looking whites and a sympathetic black, female teacher. The teacher who's the most blatantly Jewish ends up fucking one of the students, promising to give her a passing grade on the test in return; then he fucks her again by deliberately giving her a failing grade and starts hitting on another girl. The black woman sets him up to take the blame for what she did, which gets the kike summarily executed.

The lead bad guy is a Mexican, and he's blatantly in it because he's sadistic and evil. His boss is a white politician who honestly believes in the eugenics program, both as a means of improving the stock and a means of preventing overpopulation (and the improvement is shown with rising IQ scores all across the nation). He initially tries to rescue his son when he deliberately fails the exam as a form of protest, but eventually decides he can't be a hypocrite and lets his son get taken away for execution. He sticks to his principles.

The corrupt system is run by the Mexican, and he gives passing grades to failing students whose parents have money/connections and fails students with passing grades. When the corruption is exposed and the grades are corrected, it's all the niggers and spics who get dragged away to be executed and whites who get rescued from the lethal injection.

And at the end, it turns out they didn't even kill them, or at least not this batch: they're all used as slave labor assembling fucking iPads. Government corruption continues as usual.

It's a subtle redpill disguised as the bluepill. It was thoroughly predictable throughout, but it was enjoyable, and literally the only hero who wasn't white was the black teacher, and the villains/idiots who get executed are all shown to be varying shades of brown or Jewish.

Yep.

This film is a STEMS worst nightmare. The least intelligent STEM gets the axe because his LISP script failed.

It's also promoting idiot narcissism where you post a video on social media telling the (((system))) exactly what you plan on doing.

at 1:04…

a reference to 10-4. The medium is the message.