LOL?

LOL?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f9S4U
seafriends.org.nz/oceano/waves2.htm
standpointmag.co.uk/overrated-may-13-karl-marx-daniel-johnson-anti-semitism-communist-manifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who posts a social media screencap should be banned. Go back to farming likes for your ego.

Fuck this world.

👍

tbh smh fam

[ hand-rubbing intensifies ]

I always liked comfy suede skater shoes though.

Post the shoes, they might be good for all you know

the only way they'd be considered 'good' is due to how low their price is

That doesn't say much to me user, I only know like 4 shoe brands.

I've always worn high-top converse

They're shoes; are you a fucking fairy?

Despite the memes, Converse are the best for lifting, hands down, save for not wearing shoes at all. Don't be afraid to wear them proudly user.

GOT MY DUBS CHECKED BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS

They're nintendo shoes. Shoes with vidya characters officially endorsed by a vidya company

Is that not good enough for mr shitposter?

Not something I would wear, but they're not bad. Why are y'all niggers laughing at this?

Actually, they look like mud boots.

Nigger shoes.

Cause I think it's funny that Nintendo would collaborate with Vans

I don't get it. Why are Nintendo entering the automobile market?

Nintendo dead forever sony wins baby

Where do they steal shoes from?

oh boy nintendo is ding it again

theyre marketing "nintendo mario" imagery into random irrelevant markets instead of making actual games.

this company is absolutely treasonous

And then John Fucking Numbers comes in and wins everything.

So Vans are just making Converse high-tops.

What?

Nintendo needs to be nuked.

holy shit didnt even notice that. nintendo has an incredible ability to try and play catch up when consumers are already tired of something, and look as out of touch as possible.

What the fuck is vans

autism shoes

I don't know why but I expected that they added Van Darkholme as a playable character when I saw the OP.

Watch nintendo fanboys defend this

It's clearly square-root answer. Nintendo are going to start making calculators.

That's because there's a time distortion surrounding japan caused by the bombs dropped on hiroshima.
Japan exists in a paradox where they are both simultaneously on the cutting edge of technology but a year or two behind in trends.

at least wait until they're out of school.

They are in europe, the ones that made it home without getting enriched that is.

eh, I guess it could be worse.

:antibully:

good
Also good

They really know their target audience.

:chaika:

I'd pay for her early access if you know what I mean.

Oh man awesome, I actually needed some new shoes to wear 10 years ago.

That face when you'll never grind rails like Sonic. Feels bad man.

LOL

Needs a new license plate

This. It's a bit too much spaghetti for me, but they're honestly not half bad

They weighed a lot, had a pair before SA2 came out.

It seems awesome but then you have to remember inertia. Grinding on a level surface like a bench or low railing is easy and safe but even if you run up to it you'll go for only a few inches. Try going down an incline and it's a death wish, the speed makes it uncontrollable in seconds unless you're a professional athlete. That's why nobody stuck with it.

As someone who wears flip flops most of the year I really don't get what the fascination with shoes are in western culture, even in so called men. Sure there was that 'pro athlete' fad in the 90's, then in mid 00's emo was in. But to treat them as valuable collectible is new.

quads

At least you got dubs

SEGA does what NintenDON'T!

this is the pinnacle of millions of years of evolution

I'm probably gunna snag the NES ones

You sure gobble up everything like a good little goy

Looks like some shit Moviebob would wear.

Perfect, now my shoes will match my silk button up mario shirts and fedora. Now if only I could find some extra baggy mario utility cargo shorts.

▓▓▓

▒▒▒▓▓

▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓

▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓

▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓

▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓

▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓

▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓

▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓

▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓

▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓

You retarded or something. They're decent shoes compared to Nikes and Converse

reebok is terrible

That is some taste

They're nintendo fans. Are you surprised?

those are the sk8-hi model and have been around for a long fucking time.
I typically liked vans but these are pretty terrible. started being shit when they put zippers on them like fugging gooks.

Okay then whats your idea of good shoes

whats so bad about that
and why exactly "We"
exploiting dumb people is a cool concept that has been around since the begining of times

its just much more obvious now thanks to the internet

Dude, you are buying overpriced garbage just because it has a fucking mario face on it.

who said its the final product

ever heard of a slip on shoe?
because they're pretty good if you get the right size

Those things look like a poor man's Converse and will probably feel like it too (though this won't be reflected in the price of course). So really you would be better off checking out the real deal. And they're good for lifting like says

can confirm, those kind of shoes are only good because they are durable for skateboarding.
and converse beats them by a mile in every way.

vans makes slip ons m8

Converse are good too. Alot of people say Converse hurt their feet since its more flatter, but I barely notice

Also a shoe brand called True Religion is good also

I didn't want the mario face one retard. I wanted the NES controller one with the game cover on the soles of the shoe ,so when I beat my friends at video games I can prop my feet up and they can read "Game Over" for added salt

Who are you fooling, user?

Ok let me reword my post then, you are buying overpriced garbage because it has a fucking nes controller on it.

yeah CT 1 hurts your feet pretty much
it's gotten much better with CT 2 though,they'll last a hell longer even if its made in Chinkna

If I ever see anyone wearing these fucking things, it's going to be insanely difficult not to beat the fuck out of them.

Plebs. The whole lot of you.

HAHAHA

What the fuck happened to my images.

If we're indoors and I'm walking around, people will hear it.

Tropical country bruh

implying anyone on this board can afford those
implying 8fa isn't dead
meme_arrows.meme

My friend, those shoes are gay.

Only problem with those is how they tend to wreck any pair of socks I have on under them.

Those shoes are pure autismcore. I seriously hope you fags don't dress like that.

God made your feet coarse and hardy for a reason you fucking degenerates. What's next? Wearing gloves?

if you want to get Margiela GAT dont get them plain,you're better off getting them surplus if you do that

my feet aren't coarse and hardy, they're soft and pink like a baby's

Hey fucking idiots.
I come with a good advice so you better open up your stupid nigger-like eyes.
Buy working shoes.
They are comfy, made to be used for a long time, and the quality/price is absurdly good.
Also you will have the tip of your toes covered against stomps, and they pack a punch when kicking hobbos lying on the floor.
And now they come in a variety of nice designs.
You are welcome.

That's because you bought into pro-shoe propaganda and now your body has adopted an inferior form

Not a fan of the BW sport surplus. Yeah it's way cheaper but the quality and sleekness isn't the same. The Margiela Replica takes the GAT design and improves on it greatly. The proportions and symmetry are just superior. You can wear it in a lot more contexts and look better doing it.

Pic related. Anyone can spot the difference.

so shoes that only black people can wear because society judges black people less harshly than any other so-called "minority"
how oppressed blacks are that they can wear canvas mario shoes without being ridiculed into oblivion

LOL

LOL

LOL

Are you kidding? Adding a symbolic element like that would really fuck with any "dress" aesthetic

Like wearing a dress shirt with a print of a guitar on it

That looks gay

She might have kept her last name but she definitely got more tanned since last we saw her.

Ok what is this shit?

Because everyone gets the opportunity to buy the shoes, asshole.

Hermione's canonically white, if she gets retconned, it never happened.

On the other hand, they look pretty fitting for Harry Potter

Thats actually pretty legit, Vans are oldschool as fuck bro, I don't actually see anything wrong with this, at least its not some shitty Hot Topic or SJW shit

SJW stageshow director made Hermione black.
Rowling flip flopped between whether it was bullshit or progressive.

WE
WUZ
WIZZARDS

Laugh with me anons. The writing is so witty and it does not contradict canon.

Only a good dose of shitty Harry Potter audiobook fanfiction, to make me forget this shit.

There are not multiple layers of unfathomable, there is known, and not known.
The more I futilely try to decipher the meaning the more angry I become.

I see what are you trying to do here.

You can no longer draw red nose because people already concluded it is shit but habit of giving another layer of colour stayed.

Figures

I will never get over how retarded this is. It's not even who ever is given Excalibur is the rightful ruler of England. This is whoever ever is given Excalibur is Arthur.

And who is that supposed to be in the picture? Frigg? Why in the hell wouldn't she be able to wield Mjölnir? Is she not pure enough but a random human is?

Smug female picks up "You must be worthy" hammer. Think about that for a second.

Because they don't know how to make games and hardware anymore, so they've been selling on nostalgia and ironic retro hipster cred. Except nostalgia fags already own their old games, and hipsters don't play games. So they're selling their "games" in non-game form (product licensing) so that people who don't play games can enjoy their products too. Or at least, throw some money their way.

mfw

archive.is/f9S4U
pfft HAHAHA! Fury confirmed an all mighty god above odin.

if you wear these fucking nintendo shoes you are a disgusting autistic sperg and I certainly hope you consider suicide

nick fury is the niggest?

It wasn't Nig Fury, it was Nick Fury.

I laughed at how effete these goofy fucking shoes are then looked at my own and got a feeling of dread. When the shit hits the fan, I'm going to die quickly. I need to get with the program.

They don't. Where do you think all their welfare and money (if they actually earn any) is going into?

zippers on shoes? What is this bullshit you speak off my good sir?

All I have are a pair of Doc Marten steel-toed boots, a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of flip-flops

I barely even use the latter two

That was pretty entertaining.

Iwata died and the whoring began in full force.
No honor at all.

i would rather have shoes with mario than shoes with [sports team]

I refuse to believe this thing is actually a girl

The humble flip flop sandal has been around for over 6,000 years and is worn by billions today. From the most powerful world leaders to the lowest peasant.

Vans started adding zippers to the back of their high tops so that girls could put them on easier or some shit.
ever since they started doing it the shoes have gotten much less durable which was the only reason anyone would want fucking vans.

top tier house shoes, shit tier for anything else
found the real pleb here.

It's not. It's a nigger

So has shitting in a hole, but I'd still rather use a toilet.

One day you'll learn the true joys of squatting my pleb friend

How convenient that I can just read the script when it comes out

2.5 billion people can't be wrong

I saw the bootleg version for $10 in a flee market, what's the difference? Nada.

HOMER SIMSPSON YOUR LATE FORR WERK.

It's a fucking hipster cashgrab bullshit, something that you see everyday, and yet they won't make shoes from any other franchise, because they couldn't produce enough jewgold.

That's jaden smith

why is it downvoted?

it even looks like a bird took a shit at a high altitude

I think they are really cute really. I think I would wear them but not in black.

seafriends.org.nz/oceano/waves2.htm
Because it's actually a tsunami map and redditors don't have a sense of humor

Why does this meme still exist?

What the fuck kind of logic is that, is someone forcing you to choose between sports or mario? How about not buying overpriced garbage?

because the Australian education system is a failure, and neolibs, neocons, and pool-toeing marxists keep importing chinks to make us look smarter than we really are

this is to make up for the fact that the majority of the population consists of somewhat inbred irish, german and british criminals with perpetual heatstroke that prefer surfing and methamphetamines to education

it's not working at all.
Australia should have never been colonized.
The Abbos should have been left in peace to continue their ritual cannibalism and coprophilia for eternity

Because Marx saw men (and marriage) as evil who only saw women as a "means of production" and now after 160 years of brainwashing people are believing in it whole heartedly.

Marx criticized marriage in general because he thought it was hypocritical and a tool of of the bourgeoisie to get cheaper workers. To him, it wasn't the woman that was a tool of production, but the whole couple itself.

What he meant is that, while the bourgeoisie still had marriages, some of the rules didn't seem to apply to them (namely, they were all secretly cucking each other constantly because they were just married for the money), and thus he deduced that the bourgeoisie was hypocritical when it came to marriage. Thus, the rules of marriage only truly applied to the poor who ate it all, which is why he thought it was harmful and a tool of the bourgeoisie to keep their population of workers young and healthy. There is a reason it's called the proletariat, after all.

It doesn't make much sense, but he was hardly talking about muh sexism. You gotta understand that, while Cultural Marxists set the conflict at the white vs black/hetero vs gay/men vs women level, Marx simply believed the (economical) class warfare was the root of all evils in this world.

Not to say he had some feminist things in his work, but I know you are talking about that text that's usually posted around and you are just misinterpreting it.

Good then GG will finally be gone since all they do now is circle jerk over twatter post.

Is this a /fit/ meme? I've heard it before.

I operate on a level you couldn't possibly comprehend.

Retail is 1.1k

I found some Geo's really cheap on Grailed, but I never copped because it wouldn't suit my proportions.

I'm a manlet, and I'd look hella out of place wearing those

You know I would have been fine if the people working on the play just wanted to hire black hermione or whatever the fuck, what makes me really mad is that Rowling instead of going "yeah whatever do what you want" tried to retcon Hermione as always being black despite the fact that she oversaw 8 fucking movies in which she was white, not counting all the book covers and shit.

Political marriage gonna political marriage, that's no excuse to throw the baby with the bathwater.
Marx was a fucking autistic butthurt virgin retard, I bet he would had been a wizardchan poster if he was alive now.

SJWs are just too used to lying blatantly in front of everyone's faces, it's just second nature for them.
Wouldn't expect better from a neo-marxist movement really.

Guy was a neet, no idea how the fuck his ideas got so widespread

He's jewish

sneakers are for faggots

Of course

Surprisingly, shoes tend to be the only things niggers actually buy since it's hard to steal them from the internet
I've seen them spend upwards of $500 on shoes.

She was described as pale in the books, this might go down the memory hole for future generations. It's happened countless times already. The last image I posted was a forgery intended to mock the unsanitary conditions in India. This one isn't.

He didn't even write the communist manifesto, he had the gift of a memorable face with Jewish heritage while being born at the right time in history.

standpointmag.co.uk/overrated-may-13-karl-marx-daniel-johnson-anti-semitism-communist-manifesto

No, pitbulls are naturally owned by niggers, which are naturally aggressive. I understand the argument is meant to be for humans, but a dog's behaviour actually does come from its environment, or more accurately its owner. Niggers love pitbulls but refuse to train them beyond "bite that nigga" and so many pitbulls are aggressive. Train them properly, and they're just the same as any other dog.

Don't Dobermans get some sort of raging illness caused because their cranium is smaller than their growing brain and it causes them some horrible pain so that's why that's the dog breed that goes crazy more frequently?

Alright, let's pretend they weren't bred to fight or anything. They were just chosen because they just happened to be insanely good at killing other dogs.

Damn, Daniel!

You can teach a nigger to be nice, but that doesn't mean that they aren't instinctively aggressive

isn't his family a branch off from the Rothschild? cause his friends were rather fucking loaded.

this.

true, but in this case this is a environmental cause, not a genetic one.

Yes, all sons of Jahbulon. This history of ours, our ideals and memes are but mere creations of the powers that be. You aren't free.

They were bred for fighting capability, it didnt make them inherently aggresive though. It made them good fighting dogs.

WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIEEEET

no shit, sherlock.

The reason why that first comic is a false comparison is that those breeds underwent artificial selection, not natural selection, for those traits.

I don't even really like Harry Potter but this is just atrocious.

HOL UP=
*smacks lips*
So yous be sayin'
*eats Kentucky Fried Hippogriff*
dat me an mah niggas
*robs a wizard bank*
dat we are sum muh-fuggin
*wand-whips a witch-ho*
are actually magic n shit?

explain the second please

There's a lot of cultural background on eastern sentiments on anger and one's role in life, but it's basically the Asian embodiment of rage quitting.

You know, it's a shame. This started out as a sort of relatable comic and then it devolves into saying "being a man is bad and we're all so bad guys"
I cannot think of a single person that would begrudge him for feeling traumatized over seeing someone you know commit suicide. You're allowed to have feelings you fucking idiot.

That fucking rush reference

I saw an user explain this before, or try to at least. Basically the orange creature is an embodiment of suicide and his eyes are significant in that they glow a certain color based on the reason for the persons suicide. The colors having meaning in their culture. In the last panel the green eyes symbolize that the family will kill themselves because of money issues

Green's also used for cuckolds, knowing or otherwise, I think the phrase is, "wearing a green hat."

bumpidy bumb

They'll play anything that's advertised as the new hot thing, so maybe some of them did play it.

gotta move that stock somehow

nah, the will play cawodoodies with their friends n sheit

My dude hasn't slept since I started playing this game

Have you tried bubble buggering the jesh block?

Oh fuck, wrong thread, sorry.

Step aside plebs

Should just go for brown.

true religion isn't a shoe brand it's a jeans brand that makes shoes
ugly shoes at that

Who the fuck wants talking shoes?

Looks like someone is jelly

Agreed, what i'm wondering is why the fuck did it just so suddenly switch to "being a man is bad"? Is Australia's education system that bad or something? Or was it just the way some people are raised?

that TM bit is bullshit, there isn't a person I've met who would begrudge someone feeling a bit fucked up after someone hits the pavement in front of them.
jesus christ nobody has ever acted like that. Australians in particular, we have pretty high teen suicide rate and a lot of people by the time they reach 20 will know someone whose killed themselves, fucking hell masculinity is not the same as having no fucking empathy

yeah no shit we dont have an animation industry dickhead and trades are the most financially stable and easiest to get into careers in the fucking country.

nice

yeah this cunt understands the situation

yes

is that what murricans do?

Most people in civilized countries have houses and shoes.
The country I live in has most people wear their shoes in the house because most houses have stone or wooden floors

Just let the abos burn it all already.

Mate, they have forgotten how to make fire.

wasn't that just a meme ?

ran out of floorboards?

Best shoes incoming

Well that's why you're supposed to supply them with petrol, silly.

Also, in case anyone from /agdg/ is here

Is this just shitposting or are Abbos actually reliant on lightning strikes for fire?

strangest boner.jpg

A little of both

DESIGNATED

You are clearly not black, otherwise you would know about dem JORDANS and the bullshitery around those.

Early access shoes have been around for a longer than early access games.

I admit that got a laugh out of me

Oh that's good.

Triggered

ITT: niggaz who buy Payless get salty over kicks they can't afford

me cago de la risa

Can you even count?

Can you, faggot?

WHERE CAN I READ MORE T-REX KANOJO

Nvm I got it

Yes.

sand nigger detected

GET CLEANSED

Not quite true. Being more prone to violence =! always violent. If we're comparing humans and dogs shit tier comparison then a white man at war is more violent than a nigger at peace, does this mean nogs aren't more prone to violence? No it does not. Statistics are the real nigger here.

Nogs also have a violent culture. Dogs don't have culture. Hence shit tier comparison.

That's king charles cavaliers. They don't go insane, they just wail on the floor in constant pain. Seizures etc. Some of them will just die screaming. Then again, it might be those too.

Remember inbreeding is ethical. Gotta please the kennel club.

My boxer died of a brain tumor.

Disgusting.

Shit sucks.

The dogs develop small cavities near the spinal cord near the base of the brain, these gradually fill with fluid and put pressure on the spinal cord. It presents itself as the dog attempting to scratch near the area at first and evolves into it rubbing its face on things constantly. In some cases, paralysis. It is extremely painful. And it's present in around half of all king charles cavaliers. The screaming isn't really common because they just get used to the constant suffering. Only when it goes really south.
There are protocols and methods to reduce the prevalence of this upon breeders, but it keeps getting worse. Why? Because breeders don't give a single fuck, and many are under pressure from the kennel club to breed for show rather than you know, health. That last bit is true of all dog breeds. Here, can you play spot the difference with this working german shephard and the show bred german shephard?

Enjoy the LOL thread by the way.

L O L

What does PPM stand for?

Poos per meter?

parts per million

it's grade 10 science class shit user, pay attention

Parts per million (or milligrams per liter). It's a way to measure fluid contaminates.

What that map shows is that India is polluting the entire fucking ocean with massive amounts of feces.

also

meme

:bane:

Only giantfags understand this feel.