NIGGER GETS SHOT BY POLICE AGAIN

Nigger gets pulled over, road seems to be closed, he does not cooperate, and then reaches over to the passenger seat, gets shot, yells.

Video was streaming live on facebook.

EXPECT HIGH CATEGORY CHIMP OUTS.

archive.is/1EdrA

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4326550/Father-36-livestreams-fatal-shooting-police.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT7ijnOHEDs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4326550/Father-36-livestreams-fatal-shooting-police.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3j2Pb0YwVH8
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/
scribd.com/document/130289677/Plato-and-Aristotle-the-Genesis-of-Western-Thought-Aryeh-Kosman
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IT BEGINS

He was looking to make some trouble or try and tease cops tbh.

Oh boy here we go.

He obviously needed a higher commence.

Never change, niggers.

What did he mean by this?

post your 23&me

He tried to hit cops with his car fucking twice.
He was mentally ill, to boot.
Just wait for the MSM to preach dindu nuffin, riling up the nigs and filling liberals with such guilt and self loathing that they too rile up the nigs.
A chimpout (in the name of someone who tried to kill cops) &/ imminent.
The MSM also needs to be held accountable for whipping up fury that results in the spillage of white blood

Did he drive away after he was shot and then crash or roll over?

This.
Can't see shit cap'n.

that raises an interesting point, should there maybe be an equivalent of the saffir–simpson scale for chimpouts?

nigger depression - this is what they're like normally
nigger storm - one accidental contact with a tv anchor and angrily yelling at them over an "injustice" they haven't actually heard the details about yet. nobody is actually on the streets at this time

category one - a confirmed protest, whether spontaneous at a crime scene or otherwise. some property damage, some looting, but indistinguishable from background levels.

category two - protest bordering on riot, people in streets not just sidewalks, etc. etc. i'm tired of the effort already. anyway you get the point

category three - a highway blockage, at least one or two small fires

etc. fuck me i need a nap

Did the nigger at least die? Why do jigaboos always stream shit on goybook?

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?

This video came with a free soundtrack. Someone should loop that phone noise through the entire video.

Their inability to use consonants is honestly the thing I hate the most about them.

There is already a chimp out chart.
REQUESTING CHIMP OUT SCALE CHART

I think he meant "higher commands".

Ask and ye shall recieve

lol fuckin nice thanks

Oh wow, he hads offspring. SO RELEVANT TO THE ACTUALL INCIDENT.

So, a loon behaves threateningly in a gun country while driving a large vehicle that can kill as well and gets shot as a result.

The Left will, as always, scream racism, but I almost feel bad for the noggs who just don't understand the world they live in and will remain forever fooled by them.

fucking iditos watching to many movies,

Yeah, officer Jason Bourne is going to dodge the car ramming, dodge potential gunfire, puncture the tires with perfect aim, salto on top of the car, punch through the ceiling and incapacitate the driver with a vulkan death grip.

Fucking coddled retards.

Yeah he was trying to request that someone like an Lt or Cpt come out. I'm sure he was some kind of very important nigger who couldn't be arrested by patrol officers.

Sounded like 3 point blank shots and as he threw it in reverse there was 2-3 more shots and then silence. Whats funny is that one of his friends was probably watching his stream live and decided to call him just as he was getting shot.

He was asking to speak to the manager like he was at burger king, aka being a dumb nigger

checked
Maybe it was
DA HIGHER COMMAND calling

DA HIGHA COMMAN*

How long does it generally take for the chimpout to occur after such incident?

Does the phone say the number of the person calling?

If it happens in the ghetto a crowd can form.immediately and will get going by 8-9pm after the nigger recover from their wake n bake. Sage because this shit happened Thurs and he's and out of towner. Riots should have happened by now.

so was this another one of those sovereign citizen retards?

what are you blithering about?

What is that camera headed guy from?

This happened a couple of days ago. Are the chimps waiting for Monday or something?

every video i have ever seen involving a sovereign citizen during a traffic stop has them pleading to speak to a commanding officer.

checked and keked

Shit is 3 days old wnd it's the weekend. Chimpouts would have already started ic there were going to be any. Still a funny video though.

Can someone please translate that into a human language.

S-should we push the chimps to chimp out or let these policemen rest easy?

HE WAZ TRAVELEN

I think that was the number, couldn't hear the first part very well, but slowing it down helped some.

173 139 5286

I think it's:

LET THE BLOODBATH BEGIN

hahahahahahahha

hope he died

sage

Who cares. They all could be shot if we had a real leader.

173 isn't a US area code

OI VEEEEEYYYYY

BANG!
CRASH!

Someone call that number at the end and tell them their homie just got smoked.
???731395286??? can't quite make it out.

Well done, LEOs. Keep up the fine work.

That boy literally did not do anything wrong. He is a good boy and wants to go to college. He is getting his life back on track and goes to church every Sunday.

Dindus a shit but I need to remind everybody that on average, cops are not your friend.

Well, it's not like the nogs have to go to work then.

good idea you lazy faggot

Cat 5. A city burns.

What is reality?

Embed is the parody from Gintama

Original is here: youtube.com/watch?v=nT7ijnOHEDs

I can't find anything with that prefix. I think the phone just got knocked retarded by the car crash.

Thank you kindly, good sir.

MY SIDES

1-733-952-86 was all I could make out, but that's fucking gibberish

I don't think its worth much today. Video is days old and most riots start the day of or day after. Maybe keep an eye on it for when the officer is cleared of any charges.

read the story you illiterate

Hess's fiancee, Johnisha Provost, said that his request to speak to 'the higher command' was a sign that he was asking for help.

'He was not on a suicide mission,' she told the Commercial Appeal Friday from their home in Texas.

'He was not trying to harm anybody. He was asking them for help and they shot him down.'

She explained: 'He couldn't get his mind together. That's why he asked for a higher command.

'I always told him, "Babe, if you are ever in a situation where you need help, ask the person in charge for the higher command to help you," and that's what he kept saying.'

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4326550/Father-36-livestreams-fatal-shooting-police.html

Fucking wew
How much is the sheboon fiance going to collect? Stay tuned for the next episode of…
GHETTO LOTTERY!

It's sort of been done already.

there won't be a chimpout, they only happen for dindus downed in the act of being niggers, if they have a herd of friends who can chimp on social media because they can identify with being niggers and are afraid it can happen to them when they decide to nig
no nigger horde will give a fuck about some lone dude with a family and a dysfunctional brain (even for a nigger)

This story keep getting better.

Maybe the nigger wanted to talk to the Field marshal.

Let it begin.

Obviously, I interact with them as little as possible.

lolwat

Dammit. Also, daily reminder that if this nog was crazy by nog standards then there won't be any chimpout. They only chimp if a "good boi" who dindu nuffin gets neutralized, i.e. a drug dealer, crackhead, gang member, carjacker etc.

Title of article is "Black father Facebook livestreams the moment he was shot dead by cops during traffic stop confrontation." The fucking pandering for sympathy by referring to him as a father is pathetic.

Should have been called "Stupid fucking nigger gets shot after trying to run over police, then refusing to cooperate with commands."

Nigger's gf says his asking for "higher command" was his way of asking for help. In reality, it was his way of acting like a fucking idiot and refusing to obey police commands.

(checked)
Then he should have asked for the fucking field marshal. Not only did these cops have to decipher his nigger-speak but he wasn't even saying anything coherent in the first place.

Who is this stupid? Don't answer that

Subhuman.

Looks like it, you can see street signs zipping by at one point.

The media tries to incite riots like this.

Case closed then. Or do niggers always want an excuse to chimpout over anything?

It's extremely easy to not be shot by police. If a police car is trying to pull you over, then pull over immediately. Police will then come to your car and tell you what to do. Just do what they say without giving them shit! Congratulations, you just survived an encounter with the police.

How to get shot by police:
Wait until you're being followed by 2 or more police cars before pulling over. Leave your car running and the windows up with rap music blasting a song about killing the police. Be rude to the police and refuse to obey their commands. Continue to escalate the situation until there are 10 or more cops surrounding your car. Get shot for acting like a retarded uppity nigger.

I've always had great experiences with cops, even in situations during my wilder, younger life when I easily could have gone to jail. A milder experience, one time I was pulled over for a headlight being out, found out I had forgotten to pay a traffic ticket 7 years prior and a warrant was out for my arrest. Because I had been polite to him up until that point he called his supervisor and got permission to let me go, I was working nights and on my lunch break at the time. He told me to go take care of the ticket whenever I could, he could have easily taken me in and gotten my boss pissed at me.

Is that on video? That's what the cops are saying(coming right for us!,) but if it was on video I missed it. I don't believe such ass covering stories without proof, and cops word are mud.

I don't think it's on video. And there's a good chance it's bullshit, tbh. But something happened, for sure. He was probably, at a minimum, running from the police for a while, and probably narrowly missed hitting police cars. Then when they did finally get him to pull over he just sat there with the engine running and refused to obey any of their commands while repeatedly asking for the "higha commands." Then he starts digging through a bunch of shit in the passenger seat and gets shot.

We should be skeptical of anything that the police say.

When the time comes, a lot of them will be.

The ability to behave politely is white privilege.

I wouldn't be so sure. King Nigger and his chimp chump anti-white racist AG Holder made cops wear cameras

..and then they wanted them to stop because it showed niggers were not only every bit as subhuman as cops were saying the whole time but even moreso.

it's not on the faysbuk nog video, but it's surely on the cops dashcams

I've had similar experiences, for the most part. But I was always calm and generally pretty amiable. And I haven't had much trouble with them.

Anyone can behave politely, faggot. Everyone knows what you're supposed to do when you get pulled over. And being an uncooperative asshat is not in the list.

kek, what did they expect?

You don't understand how difficult it is to be an African American in the White Man's America. Black people don't get the option of being polite. It's not a choice for us.

You watch and listen to too much bullshit coming out of the MSM and Hollywood.

Sorry not buying it Tyrone.

youtube.com/watch?v=3j2Pb0YwVH8

You know that's bullshit. You decide your actions and the words that come out of your mouth. They can be cooperative and amiable, and you probably won't get anything more than a speeding ticket or whatever. Or you can be a smartass and put yourself at risk. The choice is entirely yours.

I ment to embed this.

When I see those that shoes him backing into the cops in a way that he's trying to aim for them I'll believe it, but on the nogs video it just shows him pulling away from them.

funny cause your last video actually supported his point.

You see, white people are raised to think you can get whatever you want if you're polite and well-spoken. But if you black you know that isn't truth. Black people know that if we get stopped by a cop we might be angry and tensions might be high. So you gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

Him trying to hit the police would have been something that happened prior to him being shot. Probably prior to him even being pulled over.

I was taught that being polite and well-spoken will help you out in almost any situation. And it's true. But it most certainly doesn't get you whatever you want. That only comes from effort.

There is your problem. You're giving them an attitude right off the bat. Even if the cop IS actually a racist asshole, it doesn't matter. You've still got to calmly answer their questions and do what they say. This should be common sense.

Why do they not realize that when dealing with police you shouldnt do anything but comply?

Nope. Just that if you aren't polite it's a guaranteed way to make people want to hurt you. Being impolite to police is as much of a death-wish for a white man as anyone else, it's just the media brainwashes to the blacks into believing being "in control" or some similar such nonsense is how you have you live, it's not.
This shit is simple: if you don't the ability to overpower someone, and they have both the power and authority to do so to you, be fucking nice and don't get on their bad side.
This is coming from a veteran, if you aren't aware of this, when a police officer pulls over a veteran 80% of the time they have their weapon upholstered and their hand on it because they feel threatened.
If you are a part of the group which is constantly threatening the police it is on YOU to prove you aren't like the rest of them, if you are being a cunt about it you aren't working remotely toward that goal.

Obvious bait

what else would i expect from a racist with so much white privledge he doesnt know how much hes got

The funny part is that they don't realize they're only making us stronger in the long run by trimming the fat

Dude, do you know where the fuck you are? Head back to /r/the_donald niggerboy, we don't like your kind around here. Make yourself into a Mississippi wind chime or make yourself scarse.

Don't make fun of the shill when you're displaying even greater stupidity by replying to him, newfaggot. Maybe you should follow your own advice.
FILTER AND IGNORE.

No, white people know that fighting the cops is fucking stupid. Even if you beat one of them they just keep coming until you're dead. One out of a hundred manage to escape.

Fighting back against the cops is the fucking reason you keep getting killed. It's not "doing what you gotta do to survive" it's "Keep doing the same stupid shit that keeps getting us killed over and over again"

I went to college. I'm well aware of all that shit. And I think it's bullshit. You know what else is bullshit? Black pride. There should be no such thing as black pride. The movement shouldn't exist. All it does is promote the idea that blacks are different than other races. Is that what you really want? You want to be treated differently? Well, welcome to the consequences, I guess.

You want to know how blacks can get ahead? They need to stop with the black pride bullshit, and start acting like white people. That thing that they despise and ridicule each other for, acting like a white person. It should be viewed positively. Creating social homogeny in society should be viewed positively.

Fuck off civic nationalist.

Sure you did, nigger. How convenient that's exactly what happened in this situation.

They are you faggot

I actually meant social homogeneity.

Even if they are, they should still try and conform to societal norms.

So should dogs. Yet we don't let them run wild. The Negro needs to be disciplined like most other animals.

All that cucking for civic nationalism and I'm gona call you a racist anyway. Cracker.

Is black people a grammatically correct statement? I don't think you'd call them people exactly.

Fuck you too, bitch.

Faggot, of course it's grammatically correct. Even if it's not logically correct. Saying "My mom is a toaster." is also grammatically correct.

I hope you raise your wife's son to uphold your ideals.

Sure, not in a taxonomic sense though. Which is what I meant.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

were gonna kill all you whites when the times come. you bitches think youre gonna win the race war. you aint.

Fuck off nigger.

There's real reasons to be wary of police but in this case it's clear the idiot nog who got welfare lead went full WURLD STOR

nice dubs

Where is he from? What is the likelihood of a riot?

Nog don't get that. Being polite to feral nogs just seems to make them mad, and they're probably modeling the same attitude on the police - if I stand my ground and show that I'm not intimidated, I'll get respect.

But no, what you get is a bullet. Stupid nog.

I- is it h-happening?

Shitskins interpret white politeness as weakness. When you tell a nigger to be polite, they hear you telling them to be weak. They think rudeness is strength, even in situations where they plainly have no power. That's why niggers are always rude to police.

I'm tired of these excuses. If pajeet, chang, and owahuhu can do it why can't you? They manage to get an even lower crime rate than whites do.

Then we add this shit

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

You have cnn.com/2016/03/30/us/black-privilege/

you just dont know man the cops are racist as fuck you dont see it cuz your white
prisons are full of black men. you think thats a coincidence or you think maybe slavery STILL EXISTS FUCKING CRACKER

I wrote up a big post but fuck it here's all you need to know, niggers created and promote a mentality / culture of criminal behavior which extends to non cooperation with police in any and all circumstances. They believe they are always the victims and because of this lack of ownership they'll never improve because they don't see what they're doing wrong in the first place and the reason they jump on shit like this is because it's just confirmation bias refilling the ammunition of eternal victim hood.

You do realise the same laws apply to everyone right? It's not slavery if you get out in prison for breaking the law. Are whites who are incarcerated slaves in your mind?

Put in prison*

you're projecting. niggers fail to grasp all of what you've said on an intellectual level. what has long been masked from the vast majority of the general populace is an evolutionary failing of the nigger races intellect. This is no more clearer than observing the cultural appropriation occurring in Jew media. Everyone knows the roman Caesar wasn't black, except the nigger themselves hence the "we wuz kangz" meme. Consider the attachment. They have zero idea what is even being discussed, their nigger civilization never advanced to even approach the mental development of the ancient Greeks.

Plato and Aristotle : The Genesis of Western Thought
scribd.com/document/130289677/Plato-and-Aristotle-the-Genesis-of-Western-Thought-Aryeh-Kosman

slavery is prison minus privilege

Attachment will not post, it is to large and I don't have time to change it. Many may not understand how this (03 The Genesis of Western Thought — 03 The Charmides The Virtue of Quiet Self Control) complex thought has been infused into Western culture, many Chinese proverbs have what can be called truisms of humanity. Niggers don't grasp or understand it as if exists in a different dimension they are unable to see. They have never developed historical scholars in the civilization. What we are dealing with is a genetic disposition where 85% plus of the nigger population is born retarded with IQ levels under 80. It has to be known that even a nigger with a higher than average IQ will have children that fall below societies normal functioning IQ.

Prisons are full of black men because black men have an extremely high crime rate. You haven't provided any response to the articles which the torposter linked to you. Typical negroid behavior.

A nonsensical sentence. A person in prison has essentially no privilege, so you can't subtract that to get slavery.

Prisons are full of black men because black men have an extremely low IQ

Even if everything you say is true and blacks actually are oppressed, guess what: I don't care because they deserve to be. I don't know what it's like to be a black man, sure, but I don't know what it's like to be Koko the Gorilla either (she has an IQ higher than your people's average). Beneath all of the convenient narratives is unfettered hatred, and don't forget that.

Maybe it was 1(734), that's a Michigan area code (and close to Detroit )

reported

Is this a rerun?
Didn't we already see this show before?

Well if you painted a white person with black paint you could refer to them as a "black person." But a nigger is still a nigger, no matter how many coats of paint you apply.

They all get shot up for the same stupid reason and they all look the same, so it's hard to say.

Goddamn, imagine if we somehow tricked the black community into claiming they're the original God's Chosen. What kind of kvetching would that cause?

This should be pretty easy. Most Israeli's are white Eastern Europeans. Putting together a "We Wuz Hebrews" based on a few misconstrued bits of history would be simple starting from a picture of Netanyahu.

checked
This is already a thing.

Would you fine African-Americans mind telling us how you found your way here? Did someone post links on World Star or what?

(checked)
see

Holy shit I had no idea this was already a thing. We should help spread this.

its from japanese pre-movie commercials, it shows the camera guy being apprehended by two police siren-head guys and then "dont pirate u lil shit"

t. lived in japan

Michigan user here.

Yeah, that looks like the highways in our neck of the woods. Can confirm, nigger was probably headed north from Detroit.

have an extra (You), user, you've earned it. Wow there are some dumbasses itt.

Awww fuck. Replied to the wrong post. Whelp, that's what you get from drinking a few glasses of Trump's select.

This isn't entirely true. Intellect is very closely tied to offspring across any race. The issue is that they are less likely to pair up with similarly above average within their community. When two people get together the offspring tend to have +/- 30 points around the range of the parents when adjusted for sex. If that average keeps moving up the offspring keep moving up until you get to Asperger's and Autism, which seems to be the result of actual intellectual evolution forward (with about a 1:2 ratio between the two respectively, as the brain can get pretty delicate at that end of the optimization spectrum and tends to turn out badly more often than not.)

It's still too cold for a chimpout

"we"
get the fuck out

consider the complexities of the modern world. What I am seeing is a broad spectrum failure with the vast majority of blacks. I no longer think it is due to education or even society. I believe what is occurring is much more ominous. Blacks (85+ percent) are genetically incapable of navigating, legally, within a complex society and this will prove to be a recurring defect in their population.

this

expect rallies in the spring playing catch-up though. First summer with Trump is going to be fucking wild.

His hands are tied until a state Governor requests federal assistance. It'll be interesting to see how he plays it if that ever happens.

eat shit nigger

I WOOD LYKE DA HIGHAH COMMANCE 2 CUM OWT!

MUH HIGHAH COMMANCE

Here's one of your fellow dark skins to explain why you're wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

One less nigger to worry about.

anti-piracy shit. Basically here you don't get sued for copy right violations, they send you to actual prison for that shit.

The only thing the libertarian movement ever accomplished was teaching dumb niggers to shout "Am I being detained?", "can I speak to your commanding officer" and "do you know the constitution?" to police officers while they resist arrest.

He was trying to score one for the good guys.

So she got him killed by suggesting he spout gibberish instead of telling him to keep his hands on the wheel.

How fucking hard is it for these 90 IQ chimps to understand

DO NOT RESIST ARREST, RUN OR TALK BACK AND YOU WON'T BE KILLED RETARD

Nigger asked to speak to the higher command, and they sent his black ass to meet a higher power. Can't blame the officers for trying.

Is that what he was saying? Higher commands? And why does he assume anyone is going to understand his nigger babble? Or that they are able to make "higher commands" come out of nowhere, and that entitles him to start driving as they are parked all around him?

Heres a clue, you fucking animals. Try speaking English and using words a functioning adult can understand.
Gave me a flashback of the trey-trey trials.

Good Night My Sides.

If I heard a nigger ranting about "higher commands" I'd assume he was a mentally ill nigger rambling about the voice in his head being god.

Also, they're really dumb and can't plan ahead.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

When it is safe to do so and in a well lit area unless you want to be turned into cheese.

Category 5 would imply that there's virtually no rioting/outrage.

WHY AREVEE GIVING THEM NAMES.

No

Mwahahahaha wew

Man Argues Why Blacks Will Lose A Race War Within Minutes!

Yes, exactly, follow BAD advice…. blame someone else

That shit was literally shilled by hollywood kikes, and you just posted a prime example of such.

They hated the cops and are already too dumb to comply.

I didn't know that raising the iq too high can cause Aspergers.

WE

We'll see if they bother protecting anyone but themselves when the paychecks stop rolling in and there's no one there to give them orders.

topkek

WUZ

Here we go.

So, in other words, he was too retarded to get his point across to the nigger-wranglers, but perfectly capable of driving and streaming his goodification on Goybook?

Imma need hya komans come out

*bang bang bang*

Awwwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhahhhaaaaaaaa

I lol'd

Severely underrated.

did he even get shot it just looked like he tried to cheese it and crashed.

OFFICAH CAN YOU PROOV HE WUZ DRIVAN??!

HE WUZ JUST TRAVELLIN AN SHEIT

READ DA ARTICLES

For some reason Newports are popular with the young'uns these days despite them being next to Kools on the "niggerettes" tier of cigarettes

Try an American Spirit and never look back

You've obviously never heard of Chris-Chan

>>>Holla Forums
pick one tbh
There's been 4 years of this shit and they still haven't found ONE gud boi who dindu nuffin

How do you think a white ethno state is achieved?

I'd like to see the camera feed. This video is very short and shows very little of what actually went down, and we have no idea where he is driving, what might be in his path, or what he might have threatened to do previously. From what we see it appears that the nigger tried to escape after a cop smashed his window; which whilst stupid on the part of the nigger, he HAD asked to see someone in command. Whether or not he has the right to make such a demand, it does a little over-the-top to smash his window just for that, and against whilst attempt to escape by driving away is pretty stupid - its also going to be a fairly common reaction, and I do not believe it justifies being shot.

Definitely want to see what happened before his 'escape' and definitely want to see where he was driving.

The nigger couldn't even stop himself for a second before his nigger impulses kicked in and he reached around while flooring it.

not by emulating niggerish behavior that's for sure you fucking subhuman

he deserved it for what his ancestors did

i think the media and general public are starting to care less

thanks satan

You can have our niggers satan, we don't want them.

They've chimped out too many times over the last few years to really care anymore.

9.5 mill + 66,666

was a fail of a message.

6 is THEIR number dummies.

8 is ours.

MY PREDICTION:

9.5 mill + 88,888

will be the true revelation

8 is truly a number of pure mathematical beauty which I have had reverence for

It's not even a race thing. Traffic stops are like military checkpoints now. The police are like an occupying army. Everything's on camera. Just show your hands and comply at all times. But the thing is if you're retarded, wanna give attitude, don't speak English, are borderline autistic, chimp out, etc. etc. then this complicates matters. You know what any occupying force does in any occupied army? They light your ass up and ask questions later. This is standard m.o. now.

Chris Tucker got a lot of shit for this.

BLM makes it a race thing when it's not. It's a stupid thing in the face of basically homeland soldiers. And since a lot of niggaz be stupid, they get lit up. Then they're all look at us we matter. Don't be stupid.

If you want to protest something, protest the militarization of police. Not the inherrant "racism" of police. Black or white, if you be reaching they fuck you up. And since it's mostly black be reachin'… there you go.

hahaha I love facebook.

I think they know something's up with poilice militarization but since they have such low IQ they just shout DAS RAYCISS because they themselves are racists.

kek

he is now in heaven and can fuck as many goats as he wants.

FUCK I'M CRYING

Did he play sportball? Or was he a, dancing, singing negro? Really the only two choices.

Southern nigs are extra lazy so the chimpout is cancelled. Maybe some homos in Austin will use this coon death for pushing tranny something or rather but that would be about it.

Should be something good this Summer though. Obama going to jail would be niiiiice.

When kek is done with them they won't even have numbers
They have no power here anyways, though it is true Hitler last revealed to us that we must
DEHUMANIZE OURSELVES AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
ALL repeating digits are the realm of KEK including 6's. Singles, which the jews worship, are worthless.

Daily reminder that 6 is the milhouse of numbers

Have we reached peak nigger?

this is perfect
10/10

the election is over, soros doesn't want to blow anymore bux at the moment, maybe try again in 2019 or so

He backed up straight towards a cop, he then puts it in forward and guns it past a officer and dashes a officer who had to step aside. This cops shoots him through the windshield as he floors it towards him. The car is a deadly weapon and the car was surrounded by cops, cops have no idea what someone is about to do and are authorized to use lethal force to end a threat.

All this nigger had to was drop his phone and get out of the car with his hands up and face the consequences for his action, niggers taking responsibility is a rarity so they want to discuss the long arm of the law instead of a judge about their charges, that's how far their cognitive reasoning skill go. When he says he wants command to come out [what he means is a supervising officer] which seems to be present, he backs up the car, which is when the cop backs away.

He asked for it, he got it, suicide by cop. Forever to be remembered as a stupid nigger not able to follow simple orders. The screech of pain as is shot and his utter disbelief he just got dealt with is finger licking sweet!

I think it all comes from the lack of a well developed prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for suppression of undesirable emotional reactions.

What he said about worrying about things getting heated and escalating, about how it's not an option for them to be polite: they literally can't help themselves. A better prefrontal cortex is the source of self control and behavioral modification. They don't understand it, but that's the "privilege" they seem to be referring to.

Mentally ill nog is a good catch - extra disabilitybux.

and so few of you do survive
pity

He got justice from god.

lurk more faggot