MeUndies white genocide

pic related: a friend got this shit in their inbox from MeUndies. Fuck them up if you want to:

Contact e-mail: [email protected]/* */
Phone: (888) 552-6775
Twitter: twitter.com/helpmeundies/

I thought this was BLACKED shitposting. Disgusting.

Spoiler that shit

Jfc Fuck these kikes

came here to say this

Absolutely Haram

Accidental sage

What's to bump here in the first point?
Fucking cuckchanners go back to your shitfest, we don't need to fight useless golems, spam this shit on 4chan, they will think about it, we need to focus here.

Yeah, right, let's make sure we just keep circlejerking on the internet and definitely don't respond to any of the anti-white bullshit we see around us. Fuck you, cuckboi.

Do you really think that cuckchan would let this stay up for more than 14 seconds?

what about yin and yang goys come now

I don't know how fucked up it is, but this is distraction here, and what's distraction here, usually becomes huge discussion on cuckchan.

See

Why is that bitch holding a blue banana like it's a telephone? Sage for pointless thread but what a stupid pic

It basically still is. Saged.

Remember, the golem is kept alive by the jew and its influence, remove it and you remove the golem.

You're like the frog in boiling water. Any one thing is just too little for you to worry about. You're too blind to see that many little things add up and have a big effect. We have to attack on all fronts, every thing, every time. If you've got something you think is worse than this, then post it, and I'll be the first to say we should tackle that first, but in the time you've been bullshitting me on here about how this is a waste of your precious time, you could have shot off a tweet, or an e-mail, or something and actually taken a small step of resistance to white genocide. And, just like what (((they))) are doing, many small steps on our part can add up, too.

not to worry

British troops join showdown against Vladimir Putin as they travel to the frontline in Russia
www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/british-troops-join-showdown-again-10049584?service=responsive

ok then, do a nice thing, try to post this on cuckchan, at least the attack would be effective with their number.

And as far as i remember cuck/pol/ was a place full of spam and bullshit with extremely low moderation (for sliding like the OP).

I did, and the cuck mods wiped the thread immediately.

that bitch has some dirty fucking feet

For the sake of discovery i'll browse cuckchan Holla Forums once again to see what's left in there

also i'll post this very same thread again and see what happens

Link when you do pl0x.

If only there was a final solution to the jewish problem…

Thread No° 117258319

Co-founder and executive chair is Jonathan Shokrian. One article calls him Armenian-American and a couple ancestry sites say the surname is most common in Iran/Afghanistan.
Is this an undercover Chosen or a very good goy?

It's still up, nothing happened, remember: the smaller things go to cuckchan.
This is a place for big guys

These kikes advertise heavily on Pinterest to target white women. I wonder how much it costs them for every PPC?

I don't see that thread. Looks like it's not up anymore.

Deleted, not even archived, must be tough being a cuckchanner nowadays, not even shit threads are allowed, only empty masturbatory question threads.

have they brought in a 100 mod team from reddit?

man I haven't seen a shallow PA thread like this in years.

This looks like a shill from "MeUndies" trying to trick Holla Forums into flooding their mailbox so they can grab publicity for being attacked by le ebil nahzees.

Don't take the bait. Thank you mods for anchoring.

Hahaha why is she holding a banana.
Oh shit nevermind.

You friend is cuck. Blog elsewhere

I noticed a interracial couple, female white male negroid.

The thing here is the Caucasian genetics are recessive were as the african one is inbred and dominate. the offspring resulting will not carry any of chromosomes the Caucasian female unless they have a daughter. in which case the 2e generation will be losing the female chromosome as the african one is still dominate.
Whit a son the result will be that the women's genetics are exterminated in th efirst generation offspring.

The birth rates of caucasians is below replacement level because of the social burden of providing benefits for the sustaining and exponential growth of the non Caucasian population groups.

Caucasians do not have a single isolated population group (unlike the rest of the world) with the mass immigration and low birth rates and the genocide by admixture this is pure extermination of the people who created civilization and pretty much ever invention in it.

I find it gut wrenching to see this destruction of freedom safety and morality and the extermination of the Caucasian taxon supported and promoted by your company.

They also show interracial propaganda ads over Pinterest. I saw and blocked them.

That's right goy. Everyone is a shill. Any time someone wants you to take action, it's a plot to fuck you over. Just sit back and do nothing. Don't risk it.

Fucking moron.

What is actually wrong with those guys? You checked out their website? All their female models are dark, and the only white model they have is hanging out with a nigger? They are trying to push some shit.

That's what happens when you put your feet on shit.

WHY IS SHE HOLDING A BLUE BANANA??
allso didnt that faggot joe rogan have these shitheads as a sponsor for his shitty podcast?

What's that vid saying and where is it from? That Assange is cgi?

The way to counter the liberal propaganda is to show everyone how shitskins live in their natural environment. You must display their culture and homelands. These things are intentionally hidden from normies. Virtually every shitskin culture is everything that normies fear. Male dominance, corruption, violence, complete lack of freedom, oppressive governments, ignorance, superstition to the extreme, stupidity, filthy, and poor because that's what all of the above creates.

All you have to do is look and you will find everything you need to counter the relentless anti white propaganda. You counter their propaganda with the truth.

Vid is proof that propaganda exists in many forms. Expect it to get more advanced…

Thats is what get rekt threads are for :)

this is what we have become

this is now a where's julian thread. fuck the racebaiting bs we all know about white genocide already, and the solution is to go eat some tongkat ali, gym up, get paid, and fuck bitches. MWGA.

Here's the shill tech behind the cia's julian fakery.

Ever seen how retarded and aspergery Ed Snowden looks? He's all CGI, and they even have him running around NYC in a Snow-bot iPad on wheels thing.