Www.breitbart...

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/trump-administration-releases-requirements-border-wall-requesting-bids-build/

fuck off milo

Will that be tall enough?

Probably.

It just needs to be tall enough that people can't casually get over it or setup some ramp for truck to go over. That way there's plenty of time for border patrol to be able to get to them and send them back.

That they're making a point about making it several feet underground to prevent tunneling is the part that caught my eye since it's nice to see that they aren't forgetting something that key.

They're going to have cameras, sensors, and patrols as well ya' dummy.

The Hungarian fence was enough to stop 99.99% of criminal aliens entering. I think a 30 foot wall and advanced technology will do the trick.

As long as it has sufficient countermeasures and is properly manned and monitored, yes imho. I'm worried about the tunnels as they have gotten more and more sophisticated over the last 20 years. There are no provisions for how far underground it must go and sensors aren't reliable enough. I really need to dig through my books and find the sources that show norks have been apprehended/killed in mexico and are likely teaching the cartels how to tunnel like they do along the dmz.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL

Thry just put it out for bid you fucking autist. They haven't even gotten proposals yet.

I can't fucking wait for this wall to be built.

(checked)
Please tell me there are beaners dumb enough to think this would work, I want to read about new cave-ins killing dozens of sweaty wetbacks every week.

Can't wait till this is built. I would have loved it more if they had had it back when I lived in Texas and Arizona in the late 90s

(Checked)

Fucking lel.

They've been doing it for years at this point now.

Yeah. You can drive vehicles through the biggest. They got the norks teaching them.

Nice. How deep do the spics dig?

even 18 feet should be tall enough. the presence is more important than the exact height. the retarded leftist jokes about ladders belie the obvious fact that when you climb over a concrete wall that's high enough, there's absolutely no hiding it. it takes too long not to show up on camera.

they also didn't consider how long it takes to haul a ladder up an 18 foot wall so that you can climb down the other side instead of jump down and break your ankles. fucking children.

Your bot is broken, JIDF.

but im the kike..

That should be another component of the wall. When they dig under the wall, another internal wall should come smashing down on them and preventing them from using that tunnel again.

Just archive the main source.

yeah and you know these things because they've been caught, every time, because it's a fucking huge obvious gaping hole in the ground. you can't hide the fact that a truck never went into a building and suddenly its coming out of one on CCTV with a few people in and around it.

let them pin all their movement down to just some tunnels. that vastly improves the difficulty of catching them along such a long stretch of land, and they did all the labor themselves – all you have to do is install passive surveillance and then nab them later with any old traffic stop pretext.

At least six feet into the ground sounds light. It should be as deep as it is tall.

triggered :^)

Bump.

Better be an American company. If that wall only keeps out 10 fucking percent of them it would pay for itself.

That depends on the species. Your typical Mexican mole rat will seldom get under 18 inches, but some subspecies in the Baja region have been known to make it down 2 feet. Salvadoran varieties dig deeper, to about 3 feet on average, but at least one has been found 4.5 feet deep – albeit that was under sand.

Guatemalan and Nicaraguan spics trend with the general Central American cline, gradually getting deeper until you hit Panama, where 5 feet is normal.

Nobody knows how deep Cubano-Rican spic rats dig, or whether they do at all, being mostly aquatic like the Peruvians. Likewise, Brazilian spics are more of an arboreal variety, with many climbing and jumping adaptations. It is theorized that this helps them evade nigger predators, which are an invasive alien species in Brazilian favelas.

Your real danger is from Argentine digger spics, which routinely get down as far as 8 feet. These are mostly harmless, however, owing to the high admixture of European genetics and lack of native death squad activities that would normally drive mass migration north.

Reddit spacing was a forced meme by trs or goons. I forget which. There are caps to prove it. Good thing I'm wearing glasses because youd nose came though my screen.
tighten your shit up OP

They're caught after they've moved who knows how many tons of drugs and illegals through them. They stretch for miles and miles underneath remote areas. Let me get you the link about chapo's big one. They are a real threat.

How far would you actually have to travel with a 30+ foot ladder?

Thats one thing I never understood about the ladder argument. First of all its weather dependent and second of all its pretty fucking easy to spot 2 dudes slowly carrying a 30 foot ladder through the desert for how many miles?

You honestly think Trump wouldn't let it be an American company?

The longest so far was 10ft down and a half mile long. Could have sworn there was one bigger, but I could be retarded.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
vid related

That's sizable, but not that large. If they install anti-tunneling sensors, and keep a sharp eye, it might not be impossible to get over the border, but it will be much, much more difficult to tunnel under.

This worked before because 1) there was no spotlight on illegals 2) the people who controlled the government probably wanted the drug trade to happen 3) wasn't enough funding for the technology to find the tunnels.

Now, I've seen it all.

The few tunnels that could potentially be hidden would be so valuable that they would not risk running relatively low-value people through it that could snitch and get their operation fucked. They would be running drugs and contraband, and keeping their operations relatively low profile to avoid detection.

Stop being a faggot jew lover imkampfy

The wall doesnt matter much, legal mexicans are still allowed to fly right over it.

ABSOLUTLY CIVIC

It's imkampfy's fault.

orly

Prolapsed asshole gif.
There. Now nobody has to click on that, you diseased pervert.

Too late

Prolapsed asshole attempting to smoke a cigarette but burning itself.

They aren't that retarded given that is what they currently do at times.

But we currently have an incredibly shoddy and underfunded 'wall' in place which makes the leftist comments about just doing a ladder seem plausible.

Which is why we need a truly imposing wall put in place to act as a symbol that America doesn't want illegals coming over. It would help to break the meme that borders are useless which has been getting promoted for years.

I believe that they need to go all out. People worry too much about costs with this wall. I say build it at least 40 feet tall, build it deep underground to whatever depth is necessary, state of the art surveillance equipment, and make it aesthetically pleasing.
The reason why I don't care about cost is because the amount of money saved from preventing illegal immigration, and the drugs with their added detrimental affects, will be enormous. The wall will pay for itself before a single year.
A few extra billion isn't a big deal, and Mexico is paying for it anyways :^). Also this wall has the potential to be a great monument and symbol of American engineering, strength, and will. Like the Great Wall of China, this can be one of the worlds great structures, and an everlasting symbol of Trump's glorious reign

(checked)
aesthetic

It doesn't matter how big the wall is if you let in legal mexicans you're still going to become a minority in your own nation

Please let this happen

Underrated post

Kek, I remember that video. I've never seen the aftermath though, how'd they get him out?

Please, I just want my automated turrets.

I heard it took a crane to get him out.

Pathetic.

?

top kek

18 feet is about as long as a limousine or SUV. Too low. Much, much too low. You can literally climb over it with a standard ladder.

30 feet sounds ok.

I remember that
polite sage

checkem

^^

undeserved quads of niggardry

reported

kek wills that shitposts happen

is this some new retarded shill script? jesus christ this is bad, find a new one.

Or maybe it's a reminder that cancer in the right moment is why we can't have nice things.

Well that puts my mind at ease a bit.

Sure it wasn't the Hungarians that made that fence work?

I love you guys.

Should be pretty easy with the right equipment and plenty of time.

I had a dream about attending a Trump rally just about 7 hours ago from right now which got so high energy something like in OP's pic began to happen.

I am Kek's greatest servant.

Was that an OP? If so, your ban was 100% justified.
>>>/4chan/

That was a justified ban. Reported for ban evasion.

hahaha like 10% of all threads in the catalog are all mine and there's never any issues, I still have no idea why you this one proposal causes so much upset.

Mexican side should also look glorious, would make great contrasting pictures Mexico/America.

autism

If you got rid of CIA niggers and made drugs legal, there wouldn't be any money to be made, nothing to traffic. And that would be a whole lot expensive than a wall.

Wow, the mods really fucked up fam :^( they should've permabanned you for linking to a hollyjew trailer and demonstrating levels of shitposting hitherto thought impossible by shitposting science

Normies gonna norm.

I still want to know what's wrong with literally genociding every single last mud and degenerate on the planet while saving the users of Holla Forums so they can come out and repopulate the Earth afterwards.

Women would of course be captured and brought in the bunkers too as Holla Forums is 100% male.

The civic nationalism is letting beaners, or any shitskins, in at all. Are you a nigger or just retarded?

Kill yourself.

Yeah well, look at how effective your bans are at stopping me from posting, I'm here right now. That you want a permaban is just a measure of your asspain. I fully expect this IP to be banned too and have another one lined up to resume posting in seconds after this. The only people that are going to be affected by these long-ass bans are whoever else tries to use these IPs or inherits my old IPs. Would you have been less mad if I just posted this meme?

The poor niggers and chinks! We absolutely must not let them all die!

Yes.

So far I just see very short responses of extreme upset and calls for my suicide.

No explanations at all as to why a world cleansed of degeneracy and shitskins is not exactly what we want.

Ebola Chan is love; Ebola Chan is life.

Can you explain to me why?

REMOVE 4CHAN remove 4chan
you are worst newfag. you are the 4chan idiot you are the 4chan smell. return to 4chan. to our 4chan cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,reddit we will never forgeve you. hiro rascal FUck but fuck asshole 4chan stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..4chan genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead 4chan ..ahahahahah/hate/pol/ WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Holla Forums harbor.4chan we kill the hiro, 4chan return to your precious reddit….

I was perma'd from 4chan many years ago and moved to /new/ and from there to Holla Forums when a /new/ user called hotwheels made this place.

Take a look at your life. . .

no lol

Seriously I want to know why, is there something I missed? I used to have autists mad at me for not using archive links even though it was a honeypot. They wanted me to post my OP's with every link archived. Then finally one day Holla Forums realized what I knew already; that it's a honeypot. Then I was redeemed.

In the case of that youtube embed, what is the issue exactly? Do you want embeds disabled? or it because it was a movie trailer? I guess I should have posted a trailer to the game or that pic? We have a Holla Forums board on here and a Holla Forums board. I don't know what is your problem exactly.

Maybe you'd enjoy the censorship and safespaces on 4chan and reddit more? Holla Forums is clearly too hardcore for you.

If it's a shekels thing, everyone here has uBlock Origin anyways and can't see the ads, so they're not getting revenue.

If it's a tracking thing… check out vault 7 on wikileaks and download Temple OS right naaaoooowww.

Jesus H. Christ. You have to be over 18 to post here.

My age is a multiple of 18.

1,2,4,6,8,12; these all are multiples that add up to my age.

Is user clever enough to figure out what my age is now?

I have my reasons but I'll never tell you. Consider this your punishment from God.

So autists are sperging out on me for purely irrational reasons or you're nigger lovers or what?

Praise Ebola Chan faggot, do it.

You should just tell me soon before I get tired and end up posting quality threads again that get lots of praise and archived. Don't let this shitposting spree end prematurely!

Me the nigga with a rocket launcher.

It's simple; why contain it? Let it spill out into the streets… let it wreck chaos. We must have this apocalypse on our own terms.

Annex Canada and maybe I'll stop being an accelerationist faggot. Trump-sama hurry up!

You talk like a serial killer. Fuck off.

this is true. and i also failed to mention that you can't see what's on the other side, so, if you hop an 18 foot wall, you're at the mercy of whoever or whatever is waiting there. this is in stark contrast to the current "fences" we have now; even the solid metal sections have seams where peepholes can be made.

Do you have a problem with serial killing now too? There's nothing wrong with killing shitskins you CUCK. What, it's ok just because you're authorized by the ZOG and have a uniform? Do you seriously need to operate like that? Pathetic. I am the over man.

Me the man waiting there to tear apart spics. No wonder I have so much time to shitpost on here, sitting at my wall, waiting for my glory…

No, he talks like a supreme gentleman.

what the fuck even is a standard ladder? explain this shit.

"civic nationalism" is a contradiction in terms. nationalism fucking means ==BY BIRTH== which makes ethnicity automatically intrinsic to it.

What is going to prevent the next democrat president to open borders and flood the country with 20m shitskins? A border wall with open doors is as good as nothing.

Don't forget the supreme gentleman was a serial spree killer.

Same thing except I a woman's mind is just a play thing over which I have complete mastery. Indeed, people in general, respond like scripts and have very predictable behavior. The only time I see novelty is in places like this; for some reason though this particular thread has subhuman normalfucks in it acting out standard programming.

You are much too domesticated and with this mindset you will fail your race.

The only way this is going to end is if whites get their balls back and fight like they gave a shit about their children's future.

It's a good thing this is just the first proposal. We need to meme it taller.

Now here's a good idea. Over 9000 hours in MSPaint [spoilers]pls no bully[/spoiler]

jesus christ.

A good start right there.

The thing that has been bugging me about this whole wall thing since the start is…
Until the US gets rid of mexicans, mudslims, niggers, and nothing is being done about the creeping white minority stuff. Trump is essentially just building a wall and empowering a nation that will not be white anymore at some point.
I dont mean to be a defeatist shill but this just bothers me.

I do agree but the overton window hasn't shifted to the point where he can make it illegal for non-whites to breed and he can't get us all wives out of the blue. The wall is helpful but Trump just straight up cannot fix every problem by himself at the government level. He builds the wall. We have white children. Seems simple to me.

RIGHT WING BREEDING SQUADS

I used to have a girlfriend.

Used to.

I never did. To be honest the biggest reason I would want a partner anymore is to have children with…

Me too. Never had a gf before. I actually keep thinking to myself when I see women being nice to me in the stores and stuff around me that they're doing it because on some level they know and fear that I'm planning to kill everyone in the city if my life doesn't getter better soon so they're trying to smile at me and talk to me and give me seductive looks and good deals and stuff just to try and make me their husband… but alas, I carry the burden of immense knowledge, knowledge that could trigger their programming.

RIGHT WING BREEDING DUNGEONS

Well, when they're all 45 and their looks are starting to fade and they can't get picked up and fucked by all the random Chads they want, and they're alone in their apartment in a wine-sotted haze, surrounded by half a dozen cats - then they'll be sorry. It's a thin gruel as far as emotional satisfaction goes, but there it is.

Speaking of which… I think we should really start pushing the cat lady meme hard. It's the perfect counter-battery fire for the neckbearded zit-covered virgin stigma that we are all alleged to carry; socially shaming women for being single should totally be a thing.

you just dont get it…

Obviously I don't know you but I don't think it goes like that. If you were a truly miserable person you'd get worse treatment from everyone.

Most people, even us anons, tend to fall into the mean 80% and we're treated just like any other person. As long as you don't smell awful or otherwise draw attention, they won't see through your mind.

okay, time for some tough love. Jesus christ people, how do you get to age 21 or whatever and still have no gf? how fat / ugly are you? And don't give me the retarded excuse that girls all suck where you are

go find a real hobby, do some fucking pushups and stop cramming twinkies in your face or you will be a 35 year old virgin that everyone will look down on

Here's an actual info graph about wall effectiveness.

Sorry user but something that happened 70 years ago isn't so easy when shock wave sensors are so cheap and plentiful.

Broke up with me when I was 33. Probably my own fault, women who explicitly don't want kids are probably bad material anyway, but we'd been together since high school and somehow I figured it was going to go on forever. Ended up doing too much tumblr I assume - stopped shaving her legs and started believing in demonstrable bullshit like the gender wage gap. I have no idea how to meet people or flirt after all this time, and I have basically no friends in a city that's 2/3 spic. Fuck my life.

Well, in my case it can be explained due to spending all my life in front of the PC screen. The last time I spend a decent amount of time with my peers was in elementary school. After that, pretty much nonexistent and the little time never with girls or women my age. There are no women in my life, that's why I never had a partner.

I suppose it still could be different if I at least was motivated but no, I'm a lazy NEET and been like this for five years now. It's just not going to happen, very likely.

Sheeit, right at the wall bracing can be easily used in a tunnel to spread that load and not cause the width of the wall dug to and past to collapse. Decent but no. It just needs to be a 60 foot tall wall with a two lane highway on top and a road behind it with a sonar group radar trolley system where a trolley droid(s) on a single tube track can scan the ground for disturbances.

I'm not unattractive, just severely psychologically damaged.

Fuck a wall just build a mine field.

Man up and fix yourself faggot.

I'd rather just die in a lone wolf attack or as part of a war tbh

I have a thousand yard stare that never goes away and a voice that fits it too.

Fit, 24, ugly because of jaw defect, constant insomnia, constant thousand yard stare, monotone voice, wish I died in my sleep every time I wake up, live on pure hatred every day, and I'm afraid of women turning me into the ZOG when they know about my weapons and listen to me rant. Paranoia is stopping me. Also I am fucking poor. Give me a house, some fucking shed, some land… and I will be able to do this. As it is right now I'm on the level of homeless, only thing that will make that a complete reality is when the mercy runs out and I'm kicked out again.

Now not only the spics can't come in, I can laugh at them through my big, beautiful wall

this…

Because it's becoming politically unviable as more people are being turned into nationalists. You have an entire generation of people that are growing up to be nationalists due to seeing how atrociously cucked it seems to be a globalist.

It's always been a war of memes and for the longest time it seemed laughable to care about borders because we were fed this narrative that our country was so fantastically wealthy that we could use this increase of unskilled labor. Now more people focus on what kind of people are coming in and whether they even like the people in our country.

(checked)
kek

good news, build it!

Cement, please.

kek

I think Trump wants to keep the price of the wall lower than the current US debt

It does not address the aesthetics of the Mexican side.

Turned on tbh

35 yo an0n here. No GF. Had bad luck early on several ties in a row and that marked me, I guess.

I suggest you join a gym. That's what I did. Plenty of decent looking girls there. And any fatty won't stay fat for long.

Unfortunately Orban, being your typical jewish zionist controlled politician while he talks a good game in your jewish media, Mainstream Media like BBC/CNN/Fox/Breibart and jewish alternative media like DailyStormer/The Rebel etc the reality is quite different.
There are all kinds of negroes and other 3rd world immigrants being softly slipped into Hungary and this is apparent over the last 3 years, while not as many Africans as most major cities, their appearance and slow growth while low, is there.

While the media like to play up the image of Orban as a hard line right wing extremist, he is simply kosher conservative.
Everyone in Hungary knows this, yet very few in the West understand this point as the Overton window shifts 'nationalism' so far towards zionist neo-conservatism.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is beware of kosher conservatives telling you all the things you want to hear and yet once their term is over and you take a moment to consider what they did during their term you'll realise it was all lies, only the media helped prop up the image they were hoping to convey…oy vey

PS - about the fence, it total effectiveness against invaders is only worthwhile if it is suitably manned and guarded with armed border security guards physically present.

Still hope the fence project happens for the Yanks, not sure what it's purpose is while you still have jews at all the levers of control allowing and actively encouraging limitless legal immigration.

The Great Wall of China is not even that tall

the only solution is to reverse the sexual liberation, so long as women as sexually liberated they will tend toward polygamy, which leaves 80% of men in the dust

You miss the news?

So how and when can I sign up to work on the wall? I have no direction in life right now and would love to be part of something that will go down in history. Has trump released any requirements for the people who are going to be building the wall, or can any old schmuck help to build the wall and build it tall?

our ancestors would bury criminals alive under the foundation of a newly raised building as an offering to its spirit and by Kek we should do the same

"¡Ay carumba!"

Look at the bids being placed and work for the engineering companies or the contractors that work for the engineering companies.

DONT DO THAT MORON YOU'LL MAKE THE SPICS JEALOUS ENOUGH TO ZERG-RUSH THE WALL LIKE MONGOLS

Put up nudes of clinton, anita sarkeesian, amy schemer, Alisan rapp, and lena dunham on the mexican side, so revolting they'll never want to set foot on our soil.

bueno