Fuck

Anyone else miss the days when the phrase "diverse cast of characters" meant that the characters were all unique in meaningful ways like playstyle and personality rather than just "socially diverse" a.k.a. "not white and/or heterosexual"?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.uchicago.edu/files/files/91.CRS_.Polarization.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20150508230113/http://bpa.odu.edu/bpa/news_events/deans_seminar/attachments/Fall05/haines905.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1083-6101
link.springer.com/journal/12080
knowyourmeme.com/memes/red-pill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate niggers.

Holla Forums is Holla Forums

Take it or leave it cuck.

i don't give a shit

i literally just don't fucking care any more
if the game is good i will play it

I played a game with a nigger as the protanigonist and enjoyed it

You have no idea how 8ch works, newfag

Yeah pretty much. Back when games focused on making characters interesting, instead of checking off things for some unseen diversity quota. I mean god forbid they actually make a character interesting or anything aside from "look how fucking progressive this cast is!"

Holla Forums is less popular that Holla Forums is.

Gotta admit, I would fuck that. Amputees are revoltingly hot.

you're both cancer
pls leave and/or die

What ever happened to this shit?

Exactly what was predicted, they cut and ran. They never had anything more than some art they payed for. They've apparently popped up every once and a while with some new projects, but none of them even got as far as Ark did.

So nothing, really. That's kickstarter.

It never delivered, backers gave it heat, the dev tried to blame Gamergate despite the Kickstarter happening years before it began, and the stars apparently aligned in opposition to them, because SJWs for once didn't fall for the boogeyman and socially crucified the entire endeavor for being a virtue signaling cashgrab (if only I knew what about this particular case made it clear to those retards it was a scam, because most of the successful conartists have stories every bit as demonstrably fake as that one, if not more)

why is that man wearing a dress?

Not sure why you're using Indivisible as an example. From what I've seen from the demo and a character reveals, it seems the characters are diverse in both design and background.

Of course Lab Zero has a problem of "interesting character designs, meh gameplay" and the demo didn't look too fun, but you can have both types of diversity in a game, OP.

I just hope the game gets better and they don't get preachy with the writing.

Fuck off

its funny how this was pretty much the first red flag in the industry, never thought it would take of as much as it did.

Goldberg is right

shiggy diggeroni the do

Yah its called Punch Out Wii

Great cast

Doc Louis is great

Opponents use sterotypes but feel fleshed out naw fuck off

Stay triggered Holla Forums.

So many retards shittin on Holla Forums as if they haven't been consistenly right every single fucking time since forever…

I completely forgot about that travesty.

I think it works for Indivisible because the setting is very much based on Mythological India, but I get what you're saying.

The SJW idea of diversity is piling labels onto bland characters.

It's all insultingly 1-dimensional. They are sock puppets for shitty writers who can't separate their ideology from the rest of their lives, because their ideology IS their lives.

Compare the cast of a game like Dragon Age: Cisquisition to something like.. Final Fantasy 6.

It's a D&C shill trying to start bad blood between boards just like they did back on cuckchan.

These faggots have been trying to do this on Holla Forums and /tg/ as well. Haven't spotted it on /a/ but I'm not on there as much.

I also miss those days. Actually what I considered diverse was basically like the cast of Breath of Fire games who not only were multiple species but also fairly different roles and abilities in combat that made them meaningful and unique. A cast of shitskinned white characters isn't "diverse."

There is an occasional "fuck off Holla Forumsermin reeeeeeee" skinwalker even on our /a/ trying to pull off the same board hatred here despite Holla Forums and /a/ always being sister boards.

That's why their machinations are hollow, soulless automatons. They serve only one purpose: to spread their propaganda that their will must be accepted otherwise you're an evil heretic.

doesnt all the boards hate /a/?

Consider suicide

Looks like the Mods were Gods today.

stone shill was at it again, I banned his VPN for a day since he was abusing it,

Thanks, brah.

They still occasionally try to scam people from what I've seen.

Roman statue avatarfag that wants to "fix" Holla Forums?

i wouldn't mind pirate a copy if someone made a mod to turn the characters white

but the game is set in India, isn't it???

Cool story bro.

What is even from?

I thought that was a man too at first.

WEW

Project Arkh, which was a bullshit tumblr idea to make a game about a bunch of trannies and "non-binary" characters based on a sort of faux-asia utopia.

All they had to show for it was a couple pieces of commissioned artwork and a comic. Everyone said it was a scam and it was, because they gave up within a few weeks of completing a kickstarter.

Nobody likes playing a nigger. Even niggers don't like video games besides Aki Def Jam, San Andreas and sports sims unless they're furries or weebs. That one weeb African 2D action game looked cool.

I pity you.

Speak for yourself. I don't care if i'm playing a nigger or a nip or spic, especially if their character is done well.

I don't think there's many games like that besides Habbo Hotel.

Speak for yourself faggot.

I am speaking for myself.

No, you were not speaking for yourself.

Sorry Mirror-Tumblr, not all us of get triggered by the race of a fictional character like you.

Go back: >>>Holla Forums

As much as this game's shit and the development are SJW.

Kill yourself nigger.

Libcucks aren't people.

>>>Holla Forums

*developers

play game without the mod -> niggers
play game with the mod -> white
it's a choice not censorship faggot :^)

What? What do you mean by that?

Says the shitflinging retard calling people Holla Forums,

That you are sub humans.

And he is right

What does that have to do with what he said?

Why? Because i don't care about the race of a fictional character that i am playing as?

He never CALLED people Holla Forums you fucking moron.

Are you that one guy, you know the only guy, who goes into every thread just to scream "Holla Forums is evil" at every possible turn because they triggered you once? Because its not the first time some retard posting exactly like you come into threads just to complain about nothing.

see? i can play this game too

Why would I listen to somebody that isn't even black? You libcucks love to pretend they understand what black people like when you don't even live around them.

OP, why aren't you discussing the thread you started with these people?
Did you flee because the thread for the most part de-evolved into the usual Holla Forums shitshow?
Or was that your intention from the start?
By starting these threads and not encouraging constructive discussion and just letting them fester and rot you're making Holla Forums a worse place.

I didn't mentioning anything about what character you are playing as, I am talking about the main fact that liberals are degenerate, country infesting parasites.

You are for sure right any thread where OP is still at (1) after 30 mins and 10 posts the OP should just be banned. If you can't be bothered to participate then you shouldn't make threads.

You aren't exactly helping, by not discussing OP's topic as well.

He's probably shitposting in this thread right now.

First thing stop avoiding the question.
What does that have to do with what he said?

Second, who the fuck said I wasn't black and that I was a liberal?

Is your brain only capable of spouting buzzwords?

Keep digging your grave white brat.

And how did you come to the conclusion that i am a liberal?

Seems like it's too late, the thread already went to shit.

Great response user.
Didn't expect any less from a faggot like you.

I don't think your hurt feelings makes for a good conversation.

Another great and insightful response.

see? i can play this game too

This fucking thread

All I said was the truth, just because you'd love to pretend you're a "moderate" doesn't mean you are.

I've never cared much about people's skin colour or gender in videogames, as long as the game was nice and the character wasn't an unbearable faggot, it was ok.
I've never heard anyone complain about playing as a black character or as a woman either until a few years ago when the war against white males begun.

I really wish it would have remained that way.

Did people just forget about making an interesting character with a decent backstory first and assigning skin colour and gender later or does virtue signaling and shoving in propagandist one dimensional character really bring that much more money to the table?
How much could have Gaider's "We have the first FULLY GAY character in videogames!" increased DA:I sales?

How could you be afraid of that? games with all white cast are always loved and sell well. games with black leads on the other hand…

You know that forcing black characters in games it's a thing. The moment you put an all blacks/all women cast you have a free pass to bitch about critics. You can just say "it's because they're X" and you're done.
Why do you live in denial?

Pretty much this.

I am under the impression that almost everyone here doesn't give a flying fuck if the character cast is white or black, male or female, human or alien, whatever, since videogames are considered good or bad only by the merits of their content and execution.

It was really cool when vidya was a niche thing, because it allowed for all sorts of creative thought to be considered and all kinds of concepts explored. Since back then the market wasn't as huge, taking risks with a wide variety of subjects and gameplay mechanics was acceptable.

Now, with a wider audience of normalfag dumbasses severely polluting the market and chickenshit public investors that want huge shekel piles without taking the slightest risk (while claiming to know an industry that they are incapable of understanding) severely limits this, alongside marketing morons that try to steer creative projects into whatever is making noise.

This is why you see a lot of stupid SJW shit and insipid, painfully average rehashes every year. Nobody wants to take risks because muh shekels, in spite of that being precisely the cancer killing the industry.

I want the "vidya is for faggots" mentality back if it means getting better games, fuck everything about the current state of the industry.

Shit thread.

Back then i never cared about any of that shit, but now im cautious when i see a female or black character in a new game because i just know that theyre going to spout some SJW bullshit.

Kek, fuck off second exodus newfag cancer.

This is the guy that wouldn't delete Holla Forums for months after people begged because he enjoyed watching them spam boards until they started bullying him around April, and only then were they horrible people.

Holla Forums's invasion of Holla Forums is getting worse. I though this was a place where we could talk about games without SJWs ruining everything, but instead this site harbours the equally-irritating Reverse-SJWs.

That's because /a/ unapologetically bans Holla Forums and Holla Forums tier posts.

Can you even read, the implications of "i'm so afraid my game won't sell that i'll make all my character white" is that he only made them white for the sake of sales. Also it was only mirroring yours, which doesn't even make sense since the only people who'll praise a game for an all-black cast are SJWs and "journalists" and isn't a selling point for the majority of people who buy games.

Why do you live in denial?

average Holla Forums user.

It's amazing how people said the same thing about Holla Forums on half chan actually.

Your choice, fam; we can dye our hair, use made up pronouns, and talk about how drinking alcohol while pregnant isn't bad because retards are our equals anyway, or we can hate niggers and chat about Hitler.

Muh middle ground is academic fantasy that ignores the reality of group polarization.

Holla Forums are the new furfags, the universe needed a replacement since actual furfags actually kinda got the message.

Again, can you even read?

You may not like it, but it is an empirically proven phenomenon. Feel free to search the term and pore over the research, which no amount of comic rhetoric can overcome.

polarization only happenes because one side acts so obnoxious that the other wants nothing to do with them. At this point, both sjws and Holla Forums are equally shit and on the same side of the only spectrum that matters. The 'tism spectrum.

Holla Forums everyone.

He might as well be saying "educate yourself shitlord".

Post your empirical proof then.

incoming D&C shill accusations

Has anyone whitwashed them yet? Or at least put the first guy on a refugees welcome picture?
All it needed to make the MC more appealing was to make her less of a nuthin personel kid OC and light skinned.

Not even arguing in favor of Holla Forums, kiddos. You can offer endless pointless explanations as to why it happens, but it does, no matter when or where it's tested.

Again, all you have is "nuh-uh" as a response, yet if what you were saying is true, we wouldn't observe the effect in every single study.

No, it's just such a thoroughly researched subject that a single google of "group polarization" will bring up enough literature that ubiquitously confirms what I'm saying that you can do it yourself. Since you're so lazy:

law.uchicago.edu/files/files/91.CRS_.Polarization.pdf

Reality doesn't care.

No shit, but the dominant two are the points where smaller groups will be attracted to or crushed by. Later, these factions will splinter, and blah blah, we all know the dialectic process.

Whatever you say, Holla Forums. Don't forget to worship your dead German autist.

That's exactly what happened to this site. People are so afraid of being associated with SJW scum simply for saying anything remotely left that most decided to make themselves loud and clear how right-wing they are… you know, just like how SJWs can't shut up about their politics?

Maybe you should go on a less "problematic" imageboard, like 4chan. Where no one expresses their opinions because they're mindless normalfags.

Maybe you should fuck off?

And Holla Forums is filled with cuck channers so I want them as far away as possible.

if thats true then they're cowards on top of being autists. Why care about what anyone thinks on an anonymous imageboard?

Because faggots derail everything with ebin "Go back to tumblr/reddit/halfchan/leftypol" shit that's absolutely cancer.

You can't even be centrist anymore. That's shilling.

sure thing kiddo

Wow, would you just look at this macro level polarization confirming the studies.

You mean anything said on this site that Holla Forums doesn't agree with?

I did you the favor of reading the abstract, which I have to assume you didn't, because it reads as

and I really don't get how you think that this leads to any group containing SJW to become SJW. A group has to be dominated by SJW-leaning people to slide off the edge, the antidote is vocal disagreement with whatever the mainstream opinion is.

what's wrong user? having some difficulties managing multiple ids?

/tg/, /tv, /a/, and Holla Forums were getting spammed with bullshit about rulecucks and alternative boards. Only until Hotwheels got offended did he let people spam them off the site.

Like what did they expect would happen?

no faggot, you don't get it. Everyone already knows what Holla Forums thinks, we don't care, but this isn't the board to go on about it.

That reminds me, what did happen to the shi/tg/uy poster? He was too cute.

Also, let me clear this up for you.

Holla Forums opinions can be allowed, just as any others. You are allowed to state your opinions on topics that are related to this board. If you find that TRIGGERING then you need to find another site. Now, it seems you're trying to shut down opposing opinions by claiming they're making OFF-TOPIC THREADS. This is not happening, because those aren't allowed. If you think someone making a thread titled "Hey guys, any vidya I can play as a nazi shitlord and shoot commies?" is off-topic and invasive of your board, then you're retarded. It's also alright to go off-topic INSIDE a thread every once in awhile, like we're doing now. It's just natural for discussions to go that way.

sure thing kiddo

stay mad, Holla Forumsreddit

See my first reply in this post

way to prove his point

I agree that there should be no censorship on this board. However, Holla Forums discussions happen a little too often to be pure coincidence.

Nothing says Holla Forums like not knowing history.

If you actually read further than the abstract, it gets into in-group identification. Dissenting voices do not work against the SJWs and their process because they are immediately recognized as an out-group and purged.

Any group that contains SJWs which does not actively suppress or drive them out will become SJW because they are imperious in their ideology, immediately secure positions of power or gate-keeping, drive out others, and enforce top-down ideological revolution.

If you are convinced otherwise, go make some posts on neogaf or reddit, or join an overtly SJW group and dissent. I would predict that they exclude/attempt to destroy you, but you think they'd become less radical.

Posting an image of a pot isn't going to prove anything, lad

If it isn't a coincidence, then it just doesn't really matter. It's one or two autists sperging out, not an entire board.

sure thing kiddo ;^)

Fuck off. I hate niggers but the indivisible protagonist looks sexy af.

All I ever really heard were people bitching about him. I like downloading RPG sourcebooks but it's a hassle for me to play.

its a kettle retard, and I'm not going to explain the meaning of the idiom I'm obvious alluding to.

everyone already said what they think kiddo. If you don't like this place or the mentality you can fuck off, no one is going to stop you

I know what the meaning is

Nice non-sequitur faggot. How about you go back and answer the original question?

No, you fags want to encompass this site in your dogma, like hwo SJWs are trying to control entertainment.

Hello KikeZ
I'll give you that it's nice to beat it to Skullgirls character but the art direction in Indivisible is shit and everyone's pretty much a copied character, minus the chingchong pirate wench and the chainsaw loli
IMO Alex Ahad did a terrible job on this one game, even though that's the concept art - but you know it's most likely going to be the final shit as well

I never claimed O'Sullivan was wrong

I don't know what the fuk you're on about, all I know is that the nigress is sexy and I wanna bust a load on her thighs.

I'll have to agree with you on your points; if you control the narrative it is easy to have your voice be the only one heard. My issue is that I'd like for no narrative to control Holla Forums, and there's too many anons just shouting down everyone who doesn't share their opinions. And a lot of these megaphones are pro-Holla Forums.
Thanks for linking the paper. It's pretty cool.

You see OP, the majority of the world is retarded and are so shallow, that find themselves incapable of identifying with characters who aren't of their sex or ethnic background. As video games expanded from a niche hobby to a supermassive industry that has been of great cultural influence in the later 80s and throughout the 90s, companies realized the easiest way to catalyze financial growth is to appease a larger consumer body. This was achieved through the process of simplifying gameplay, or "casualizing", increasing the quantity of available products, supporting commonplace and economically viable platforms such as consoles and smartphone, increasing advertising and publicity, etc. Now that we're in an era where women and minorities now have wealth, publishers are attempting to tap into this market while, as the tide raises all ships, are furthering the liberal cause.

The only way to stop this is to stop the flow of money. That's why strikes and boycotts are so effective en masse. It's how labor laws were created and how African-Americans achieved equal rights more quickly than homosexuals and women. Because the traditional gaming market is dwarfed by the normalfag gaming market, it's extremely unlikely that this will change at all.

Muslims and blacks only play sports games AFAIK
Some blacks get hardcore into fighting games and jrpgs but they don't seem to mind race shit that much
Spics are absolute weeaboos so I'll give you that

blacks also play trendy games and fighters.

No worries, brah. I can give you some other cool shit on the topic which is relevant, since I research this sort of stuff in my spare time, particularly how it relates to Computer Mediated Communication (CMC- good term to search), group polarization, and anonymity.

web.archive.org/web/20150508230113/http://bpa.odu.edu/bpa/news_events/deans_seminar/attachments/Fall05/haines905.pdf

And take a look through this in general:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1083-6101

The really good stuff is in Theoretical Ecology, but it's highly technical:

link.springer.com/journal/12080

That's fairly normal honestly.

This.
I'm not even being jokingly racist I'm speaking from a nig's point of view and a couple of decade's worth of experience. My cousing has a metric fuckton of basketball games and every tekken title

You clearly don't spend much time around niggers.

Sports, Fighting, and the rare weeaboo make up the majority of their market. Also, Spongebob? You just get off the train from fag-town there boyo?

I've seen many black people on YouTube play Mario and other major platformers

But they mostly do. Maybe spice it up with an FPS here and there, but it's mostly sports

Go outside millennial.

There's an irony in calling someone a millenial while spouting memes.

I liked to thing cast like this one was diverse.
Now I don't like to think.

Taking your viewpoints on reality from Youtube, where people make videos as a business to make money does.

Well it's also your views and typing style that help things along. You have a very left-leaning point of view in a lot of your posts, and your particular brand of snide remark stinks of it.

The fuck son?

That's right Holla Forums, you shouldn't think.

It's naïve to group such general groups of people exclusively with certain genres. There is a reason why the cover character for Battlefield 1 is a black male, and I doubt that it's because they're genuinely interested in the story of the Harlem Hellfighters. To be honest with you, the only reason why I'm concerned with forced diversity in media is because how it will impede upon the ability of others to think for themselves. Sure, I cringe at most of the indie scene or the entirety of comics, but I still play games with different characters and recognize most if not all of the subliminal messages presented. Also, since some of it is so trivial compared to the mainstream, it's simply funny. Shit like Battlefield 1 is worrisome.

What?

I'm pretty sure that's a joke. At least I really hope it is…

it's sarcasm

cis is tumblrite for not trannie

one thing is have diversity because iit adds something interesting and other is just add characters whit different skin colors that arenot more interesting than a sonic recolor.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */7094x8

I mean I guess Glenn's an animal, unless we're talking about Ayla.

IMO the problem isn't really white majority or black majority cast, it's that Chrono Trigger had some coherent art direction where characters had a defined style that made one standing next to the other look "believable" - you can tell they're from the same game just by looking at them - whereas the likes of Indivisible or Overwatch just smear a bunch of brown and black all over some characters and have this very bizarre mix of races and designs and styles that don't really fit. You could tell me that an anime blowup doll was part of the Overwatch cast and I'd just have to believe you because there's no "standard" look to it.

Fighting communities are made up of american blacks whites and the occasional nip, for the most part. Blacks love fighting games more than even sports titles.

That's discrimination against the curse-afflicted, you cursist.

We could go back and fourth like this forever

Next you're gonna be shocked when someone posts King of the Hill.You just get off the newfag train?

kek

I just don't like niggers

It's not like the show's been a zombie for a decade after the movie or anything.

This got an anime? When?

You're fond of snarky little quips, you react negatively to even basic racial stereotypes (instead of just taking them with a grain of salt), seem to think that Holla Forums is some sort of omnipresent boogeyman. It all points to a very "current year" point of view, which is a pretty good reason to think you're a millennial.

It's airing now.

What the fuck, literally napkin doodles would have been good enough to complete almost all of the game. Spending 17k before you even start isn't really going to impress a lot of people

This season

You're fond of lazy little fallacies, you react negatively to even basic thought free from your dogma (instead of just taking them with a grain of salt), seem to think that Holla Forums is some sort of omnipresent boogeyman. It all points to a very "Holla Forums circlejerk" point of view, which is a pretty good reason to think you're a fucking retard.

Anyone born after the 1980 is technically a millennial. This guy is pretty thin skinned though so he is probably still a teenager.

I don't understand.

speaking of niggers getting paid

Jerk him off, buddy. Keep having your circlejerk.

It looks fun.

Not even Holla Forums but you are acting like a little bitch about their utterly typical shitposts. Grow a pair.

Don't ever quote me again.

I miss the days when diversity degenerates were called out

Boyonetta used witch time to subliminally make people want spaghetti.

My fucking webbum thing wont give my webbums subtitles anymore fuck

I don't care about you though, I'm just torrenting it.

Out of context it's sort of hard to explain aside from "Anime cool guy, but in the extreme"
Go read the manga "sakamoto desu ga" and waste an afternoon or a couple of minutes.

I'm black but sports games are boring af. I barely watch real sports why the fuck would I want to play a video game version of it? The Street games were alright though

fuck off leftard, this isn't 4chan or reddit

Sports games are fun mate, I guess it really depends on which sport you like the most and whether you're on the simulation/managerial or arcade spectrum of it all
I'm an expert at this tell me what you like and I'll give you something to work with

I've never been to Holla Forums m8

Hilarious, given Holla Forums is filled with halfchanners from the exodus and the whole redpilling thing was started by r/theredpill. So which are you, halfchan or Reddit?

But that's wrong you crazy dame

Faggot

You seem to have posted the wrong pic by mistake. Let me fix that for you.

I'm more into arcade-y sports games like the Street games. Other than that I'm not really into them it's the same game every year they're not really my thing.

You really are thin-skinned, though.

Some are pretty fun m8.

Sorry, Holla Forumseddit, it was.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/red-pill

It makes sense that sad, neckbeards would name their movement with an ebin nerdy reference.

I dont think you get how deep this runs. You should have paid more attention during the gamergate fiasco.

This is a Marxist takeover of ALL media. Sooner or later you'll find yourself in a burnt out building with a rusty sks running from the thought police if you don't start paying attention soon.

football games are actually kinda fun. Theres some strategy involved in how you send out the players.

THE TITS ARE UNLEASHED

PARTY TIME

Lol as if. SKS are premium goods now.

Wrong thread I' such a fucking idiot just kill me

No need to get mad just because you were wrong

Oh boy, here we go.

the ripple effect it had has been tremendous

It was always for the lulz ultimately

at least I hope it was

Really? Since when is 400 bucks premium goods?

Learn to read, I didn't say anything about how effective gamergate was or wasn't you stupid faggot.

Then why am I supposed to care about a movement that's been up for over two years and hasn't done anything notable for most of it?

You are implying lots of things that havent been said.

You don't have to care

You don't have to take up a mantle

The movement doesn't matter

All that matters is that you observe the events that took place and how they took place. It's modern history.

Evidence of collusion and attempted takeover of media.

I'd never seen anything like it in my life.

Your salt seems pretty notable.

There's definitely SJWs trying to take over media but how the hell is some whore sleeping around to get some asspats relevant?

Look man this is why I said you should have been paying attention. It stopped being about that chick day 1.

The funny thing is, tropes are more of a problem now that developers are trying to be "diverse" than they were when the developers were just making what they wanted.

Kind of like how games are less of an art now that they are trying to be art.

That wasn't bait.

That went on for a few months alone.

Also

Been seeing a lot of hit and run OPs these days and threads that always have that 'Go back to Holla Forums' post, even if the thread itself has fuckall to do with Holla Forums.

I wish that word "art" would die. At this point its just an umbrella term that no talent hacks can use to justify their creations without subjecting them to reasonable standards of quality.

If it's irrelevant why are you acknowledging it?

Literally impossible, not even with overzealous hotpockets since everybody has their own bias

LAB ZERO IS TRASH

ALEX AHAD IS TRASH

MIKE Z IS TRASH

SKULLHURLS IS TRASH

INDIVERSITY WILL BE TRASH

GET THE FUCK OUT

I just like how faggots these days think that removing white straight males from games actually increases diversity.

Like it or not Holla Forums will allways have plenty of Holla Forums-lite users atleast, after all most of us are here either because of GayGate or grew tired of Moot and his kikery or just because 8ch is one of the few places in the internet where you can actually talk pretty freely about almost anything whereas everywhere else you have to tiptoe the line in fear of getting banned or in worse cases ratted to feds or such due to "wrongthing" and such shit.

You know the moment you post that image you expose yourself as a massive retard, right?

You'll get used to it. It's been around for well over a year and a couple months of this shit by now.

The sad thing is, the liberal movement has completely destroyed the art world, but that's something for another thread.

What, because you contested a picture made in the light of experience with an insult? Do you think that was a refutation?

You mean jewish money launderers

O'Sullivan's law doesn't account for non-extremists.

that "law" is the Slippery Slope fallacy.

Get the fuck back to Holla Forums and don't come back, invader.

I don't think I'm the one who needs to be asked "Do you think that was a refutation?" here.

Sad how often this shit comes up.

A bunch of shit-flinging idiots argue with themselves in a thread and shout Holla Forums; it's like the oldest trick in the book.

It happened on 4chan, it happens on Holla Forums.

Be thankful they haven't fucked the board up enough to have IDs removed with their falseflag crusade and just filter them.

also, another point
Then the world would be fucking dead.

The fact that you act like it's the truth doesn't MAKE it the truth. In that you're no better then the side you're supposedly against.

It's honestly possible that you're on the same side as the dyed hair SJW retards, because they do the EXACT. SAME. ==SHIT.==

NFL Blitz was the shit

and Mario Strikers Charged

Fag detected

Mario Hoops was my jam. I don't even care about Mario Sports games normally, but that game was sweet.

I fucking love it when Holla Forums get their panties in a bunch.

White mage is best girl. that she had alright stats

Wait was Mario Sports Mix anygood I heard it was "Alright"

Funny how you can get up on that highhorse with nearly thirty posts of pure >imblying

I'll be thinking for myself, Holla Forums, thank you very much.

Do you think it's Holla Forums who derail threads the vast majority of the time or it's the retards/jews that answer "back to Holla Forums" to every single right wing opinion?

>A slippery slope argument (SSA), in logic, critical thinking, political rhetoric, and caselaw, is a consequentialist logical device in which a party asserts that a particular result will probably (or even must inevitably) follow from a given decision or circumstance, without necessarily providing any rational argument or demonstrable mechanism for the likelihood of the assumed consequence.

The easiest way for us to do this is for you to be honest with yourself for half a second, long enough to ask "have I actually studied the involved topic I'm about to argue over?"

The world isn't "dead" due to this for a reason I briefly mentioned in one of my first posts, namely that eventually the factions splinter.

You say that as if it isn't.

freech and warosu love to shitpost, no need to be surprised.

Heard it was mediocre, or worse. Shame too, I would have enjoyed a good Hoops sequel.

You do know that disregarding an argument based purely on a perceived logical fallacy is, in itself, a logical fallacy, right?

You bore me.

There is a third option for moderates, centrist, and other various independents; Aggro and bait the two opposed polarized and extremist groups into attacking and destroying each other.
And then the meek can inherit the earth. For a little while at least, until the process starts all over again.
Personally I like that plan. I've always liked the idea of giving people enough rope to hang themselves.

I fucking love it when a bunch of millennial fags scream about their Holla Forums bogeyman.

Linked to your post mistakenly, in response to this post:

In which user fails to understand the fallacy argument he likely uses daily in these situations.

You know you're talking about anyone under the age of 35, right?

Tell me when Germany wins a world war :^)

America 2 - Germany 0

gotchu covered fam

at least tell us where the tiddies at

When Americans get fit.

This was one the best basketball game on the PS2

Like I said, they will be destroyed, merged, or too small to be of consequence. It is possible to artificially constrain a situation so that there are such positions, but inevitably, after the conscious and forced effort to do so dissipates, it will be beholden to group polarization and other such processes.

Your kikery shows, besides implying like you fat Americans have it good? Niggers and beaners on your very own doorstep and what do you do? Just move away further innawoods and say to yourself "a-a-a-atleast i have muh guns!" you'l do nothing with because you're a fucking pussy.

Nothing as disgusting as Amerifats, you guys have been handed the tools to make a chance yet you do nothing with them. Like watching player pick the very easy dificulty and still fuck it all up.

Depends.
The liberal arts movement started with good intentions. It is true that, at one point, what was considered good had become a tad to rigid for the definition of art. They challenged this but these artists at the time still had the foundational knowledge of what made a good piece of art so they can bend it. This degraded over time to the point we are at now where you aren't allowed to so much as criticize an "artist" be a use of "muh style" and how we all view things a little differently. Perhaps the latest bullshit where the truly hideous is pushed as art and the beautiful is discouraged is more the work of the jew.

I remember having fun with FIFA street, were the two games similar?

>Implying that it's bait

Your in complete denial if you don't see how increasingly common it's getting. While OP's post wasn't Holla Forums, the fact that he was a (1) and literally one of the first posts is "Holla Forums is Holla Forums" gives a lot of doubt about the intentions of this thread.

And yet you reply.

Bogeyman implies they weren't actually here doing the things right now.

You're hilarious.

Can't argue with that.
Show on the doll where they did the things

Posted before I finished it.

Bogeyman implies they weren't actually here doing the things people say they are right now.

Look who's fucking talking.

No, I understand it quite well. He's arguing that as soon as you say "nazi go back to pol", we all instantly turn into dyed hair SJW kool-aid drinkers.

When in fact, he has another fallacy under his belt in his mentality, the "with us or against us" fallacy, which means he's disregarding someone for not agreeing on every aspect of his stance. Namely the "all blacks are animals" part and the fact that he wants us to start preaching that blacks should be killed on sight.

He's using the Slippery Slope fallacy to cover this mental fuck up. "If you're not a nazi, you're a liberal arts college kool-aid drinker SJW!"

Do you not see how ridiculous that is? Let people be.

Pretty much this, but i've seen the occasional black that plays shit like Jet Grind Radio or pokemon.

It takes far more effort to prevent a boulder from rolling down a hill than it does to kick it down the hill.
I say kick all the boulders down all the hills.

Except I literally didn't type that, read my post again

Bud come on, you know you haven't spent a minute of your life looking at SIT or in-group out-group interactions. You have a retarded grasp of fallacies and that's all this conversation will be about.

Feel free to drop some empirical evidence against group polarization or otherwise demonstrate that I am totally wrong, and that SJWs either exist in harmony with others in a community or integrate.

I've linked a fairly good summary study above, and some other resources which discuss the matter in greater detail. Whatever you reckon is only valid in your own mind, since it is not supported by experiments. I won't even tell you to rely on the existing literature; go outside, get some random people, and explore the effects of group polarization as best you can- it will confirm both what I'm saying and what I'm basing it on.

The underlying mechanism in this case is the SJW agenda and the methods they use to achieve it, which I also outlined above. It's not a magical, disconnected process that I'm guessing about, they have clear goals and manifestos on the matter, as well as there being observable history for their success.

Don't forget Sonic, autism overcomes racial barriers.

And? It's fine amusement to see doublethink in action.

Not everyone ascribes to the childish notion that "trolling" is anything but being retarded, or that a number of replies/posts does anything to prop up the foundations of an argument.

What's next, salt? Umad? Goodness me.

For railing against the unfair characterization of a middle-ground you're certainly eager to paint your opponents in a similar fashion.

Talk about video games, then?

you called ?

Holla Forums threads are filling up Holla Forums and you are doing nothing about that

Holla Forums is drowning and you are doing nothing but banning those who dare to say NO

you are the cancer that Holla Forums need to revolt against

Or you could untwist your panties and discuss vidya?

All Holla Forums needs to do is stop banging you're mum lmao

Get Holla Forums to raid us again. That will help.

That would be funny.

That's just sad.

It's called paraphrasing. The point was your trying to imply Holla Forums isn't derailing and that people calling them out are, but the fact is Holla Forums makes off-topic threads in the first place.

I've seen many threads they've derailed, even LOL Threads get turned into their political drivel.

It's not really painting when they're here doing the very things I said right as we speak.

Have you missed the point about why I called out their shit in the first place? Because they're trying to uproot video game discussion and replace it with their politics.

Eh, i've seen a guy with sonic adventure 2, but i always thought that was just because he owned a dreamcast or he really liked the black hedgehog or something.

Let it be known that efab4d is a faggot.

Nigger, you are literally using the same tactics, using the same fallacies and linking the same types of studies (studies that only use 6 syllable words to mask the fact that they actually say nothing instead of speaking simply) that the rainbow haired, hormone injecting, beta cucking, kool-aid drinking SJWs use.

You are the Reverse SJW. You do the same shit and produce the same results (yes and this includes the concentration camps for anyone who doesn't agree with you) and you are functionally the same if not in word, but in deed and results.

Go fuck yourself and go back to the Holla Forums circlejerk and STAY there like you belong, you human trash.

was that around the time that furry blue avatarfag started shitposting here?

Isn't the hundred-post discussion in this thread more distracting than letting people shitpost and having it drop off the board?

Fuck's sake mate, I'VE been saging more than you. Talk about pot calling the kettle out.

Like I said, if you could prove the opposite of what I'm saying, you would. All you have is abuse and "muh fallacies". Last reply until you demonstrate that O'Sullivan's Law is wrong with some actual evidence, not just sitting there and saying "you's dumb and wrong lol".

Every black guy I know that likes anime likes Sonic.

There's nothing to prove because the original "evidence" is exceedingly flawed and ridiculous in notion.

Tl;dr fuck off with your bullshit.

yeb

i delete all my posts except for the first one
so they don't ban me because of """"spam"""
they did it once with only 3 posts

black people can get autism too

I like anime and hate Sonic.
Shut your whore mouth.

That's the joke.

Think the closest i ever saw the guy get to weeaboo was when he brought in DoA 3 and an xbox and had to set all the VA to japanese so the teachers wouldn't know there's swearing.

Well now this thread has hit the bump limit so this crap can disappear from the catalog for good.

Nah, it isn't, I think you're straight up a retard, especially since the kernel of truth in your posts has been "reading is hard for me".

I've read plenty of SJW papers with "da big wurdz", and it's trivial to find evidence against their conclusions. Meanwhile, group polarization has been studied for decades with extremely consistent results. I'm sorry that you're too fucking stupid to wrap your head around its conclusions, but that is your problem.

You cannot point out the problems with the research, because you haven't even read it. You tried misapplying "muh slippery slope" very briefly, but it is only a fallacy when you cannot demonstrate the underlying mechanism, which I did.

Show me that SJWs do not corrupt everything they touch. I'm willing to have my eyes opened.

kek, they really did make this place shittier then

I rest my case. You are still a faggot.

Very intelligent.

I'm sure all this time spent inciting a heated discussion will doubtless reduce these opinions you dislike, because all of the people here were completely convinced by the rambling points of a stranger on the internet.

Whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo.

There's nothing else to do, since you won't put in the effort to understand the evidence, and are otherwise disagreeable.

That's all you have put forward, which was shot down. If it is a fallacy, why does it have valid predictive power? Why? Try to reconcile that in your mind at least.

About one per day, not that much. Plus they're extremely obvious and still vaguely related like "what games let me shoot niggers and wetbacks?"
Compare and contrast the jews and "trolls" (read retards) who spam "back to Holla Forums" in about 80% of all threads ever.

I don't know what you two wanted to accomplish and I don't care.

Point is, you raided the wrong board. People here don't care about politics and although there is some crossover between boards, all we care about is video games.

We've been bullied for it, we've seen a lot of bullshit in our time because we've had to defend it as a medium and we're tired of it and people like you who do the same shit with politics.

Whatever tactic you use, we've seen, whatever hatred you try to push, we've been through worse.

If you want to get through to us on any front, you have to be truthful. And not APPEAR truthful by imitating people who are actually truthful in their pattern of words, you must actually be truthful.

This is something you don't understand, we aren't your circlejerk. We deny everything unless it cannot be denied, which is truth.

You deny everything if it doesn't agree with your narrative that you want to push, which sure as shit isn't the right way to go, because in the end such narritives don't accomplish much.

However, the truth's path is how society will develop. You may make changes here and there, but you will never have power over the people.

Because of one simple rule. People get tired of bullshit.

Oh wow that projection

I seriously hope you're not one of those "games r art" types

I'm not talking about schoolyard shit, I'm talking about in general. If you've been blind to how the media treats us then you're blind.

Also, no I'm not one of the games r art types because that's just another way to bully us.

Feel as if you've mischaracterized me here and gone off on a bizarre, personal tangent.

My original post was simple and perhaps inciting, but truthful; right now is a particularly polarized time, politically and socially, as seen in one of the Pew research infographics I also posted above. It really is a case of choosing pronouns or Hitler at this point, or self-segregating from it all. How this makes you or me feel isn't really relevant, because we're in the final stages of an eternal process here.

Impossible to rally around; there are any number of wildly different "moderate" causes available, many of which hate each other and see other centrists as extremists no different than real ones, that what you propose is nebulous and unlikely at best. Certainly there is no universal set of "moderate" beliefs.

With no universal ideals to rally behind, you limit manpower as there is no common goal to attract people working in a mass. And without manpower, there is no clear path to achieve a "moderate" outcome…unless you somehow develop superpowers I suppose, but realistically a single-man effort is doomed.

Furthermore by eliminating any set of extreme ideals, a new one will simply take its place as the survivors from the old movement join another one. And even with a perfect elimination ratio, fringe "moderates" may become seen the new extremists by others. Which could subsequently create a vicious cycle where you eliminate all points of view except one, in the end. And thus create the same problem you attempted to resolve.

I must say your philosophy is high-grade shitposting though. It's almost like you thought it out.

Your original post was a fallacy.

This isn't like the other boards where we can't check IDs. You're responsible for what you say in each thread and you will be mauled for being a fucking idiot.

The reason we have IDs is to prevent people like you from doing this very shit.

It's not a fallacy, bruh. I demonstrated the underlying mechanism. It's only a fallacy if you can't do that. If you wanted to make it into a fallacy, you would demonstrate that the underlying mechanism is wrong, but this cannot be done because research on both small and large scales support it.

To repeat: the slippery slope fallacy is only valid if there is no underlying mechanism.

What is the truth? I've seen many people on this thread say they know it, so what is it as you see it?

Nigger, just shit the fuck up and leave. you lost your chance.

Here's an idea. Try using the scientific method of finding it.

Toss out whatever is wrong as proven by the method and not what you want to be true.

Truth is found based around correctly researched studies that cast out all bias, personal/political/etc and instead focus on finding the truth for the sake of it, not for the sake of you.

Truth is a math equation. If you want the answer of 2+2 to equal 5, then that is bias, not truth.

But, even if you want that to be true but you find that 2+2=4, and you decide to cast out your prior wish to tell the world that 4 is what that equals, then you're telling the truth.

Right now, i'm seeing a bunch of retards trying to find evidence that supports THEIR conclusion rather then what is actually true, using false data constructed to look like the truth, but is untrue when you actually process it correctly.

Even what you're doing now is a method to prevent truth. You're asking ME what the truth is rather then knowing it.

instead of proving the truth, YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINIONS, a subjectiveness that belongs nowhere near any truth.

In other words, FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

And do it correctly, under undeniable scientific methods. Don't look for want you want to hear and then "prove" it with false data in your own head. That's a bias, not truth.

Been through this. The evidence is fine, you just don't agree with it. You misapplied the fallacy.

Also, you don't know the truth on the subject because no one does and you're trying to take advantage of that by saying you do, but it's clear you don't because people on here have been using nothing but fallacy to prove their version.

This place's arguments would not hold up in a respectable scientific study.

Now we're at the short sentences and single sentence posts, which is great, which means you'll move on faster because there's less points for you to bullshit about continuously.

See ya later, Holla Forumstard. Argument's over. go back to Holla Forums, because they'll actually humor you there.

Reading through you two and your autism has brought me to the conclusion that Holla Forumstards at least understand the meanings of the words they use. You are making us look bad user.

Good, because if we look bad to them, they won't bother with us and we can actually get back to talking about video games instead of this incessant racebaiting.

besides, the object isn't to actually argue with them, because that's what they want.

This is because if Holla Forums brings autism or attracts autism in threads, then that's all the more reason to oust them.

I've been through shit like this before and teh best way to deal with Holla Forumstards is to basically tell them to leave, because they can't argue with those posts and shit up a thread.

I've baited them into targeting me, then I refuse to argue with them.

Because I act autistic, people leave the argument and stop baiting them.

And now we can get back to vidya talk.

Of course you'd get tired with all the acting you do
Don't think nobody notices, tardlet

You being triggered by anything remotely right-winged doesn't mean it's their fault, tardlet.
Such a shining beacon of logic you are, really.

Literally pretending to be retarded as a defense, eh. Lowering yourself to their level is pathetic. Also autism is the lifeblood of imageboards so you can fuck off with that too. Just let anons who are more qualified deal with the stormbabbies.

Just like what happened in this thread, right? It's not like you and two other people brought it to bump limit, right?
Were you lobotomized at least once in the past?

I challenge you to find a single "stormbabby" outside of Holla Forums
Protip etc etc

protip:

they're in this thread

I wasn't talking to you you fucking schizo, go play in traffic

and we have found the mad man.

Asking questions is inherently scientific. In all cases, a question is most important to determine the properties of what you are studying.

Mathematics however is a tool developed by man, for man to perceive certain universal forces, and as a tool it may be perverted.

As such it's actually rather hard to find a properly done and bias free study, or any kind of demographic information. Even good information can be corrupted due to implicit reliance on other (bad) data it may have (read: economic data).

Thus, you cannot rely on it alone as a standard for truth (if anything as such even exists).

You could have just said, "I dislike right wing politics because I like co-habituating with ethnic minorities for (insert reason here) and their distrust or dislike of said co-habitation makes me upset in real life; thus I want any positive mention of said political leanings to not be allowed on Holla Forums" and saved everyone a lot of trouble.

I can't really be sure that is what you really meant though: I have a hard time calculating idiocy and autism into a numerical value.

You're not asking questions, you're stating your conclusions.

Get fucked.

Going by he just wants to exasperate you into leaving because he wants to be king shit of turd mountain

I only repeated the data you presented, collated into a paragraph.

If I made a mistake, I can truly say the problem wasn't on my end.

also, there's such a thing as a stupid question or a rhetorical question.

Or a loaded question.

Your fallacy counter's going way the fuck up here. if you're asking questions, you're EXPECTING a certain answer. Which doesn't make them questions.

and this whole argument is semantic anyway. You've spent this whole time arguing against how I argue, drawing attention away from your original retarded conclusion.

Again, get fucked and leave already.

His next line will be: no u

Like clockwork

that literally is the way hipsters say "no u"

I JUST WANTED TO SHITPOST ABOUT A TUMBLR-TIER ”MUH DIVERSITY” GAME IN PEACE, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

You gotta be shitting me.

Lets talk gameplay for this.

It looks like a shitty Metroid like game with what instantly feels like a tedious mix of project X zone and FF13 for a battle system.

But if the human race would operate perfectly through mathematical principles, it would require an accurate and free flow of information about what a person believes to be true.

By refusing to answer a simple "yes" or "no" question, you invalidate your entire core belief (or the truth, as it is local to you).

TRUTH is not a belief. It is the truth.

The truth is that you're a retard that uses psudo-intellectualism to bully people into believing your false bullshit.

In by fact denying you this opportunity and shutting you down in this pseudo-intellectual bullying, The truth is easier to see because you're out of the way.

You're recruiting for a cause, rather then promoting science. You're no agent of the truth. In fact it's more accurate to call you a member of a cult, someone who subscribes to beliefs rather then objective truth.

In fact by shutting people like you down and preventing you from manipulation, I am in fact validating my core "belief". Because that the path to actual, scientific truth is to dispel lies and to find the objective truth for the sake of it.

tl;dr you're a liar, so piss off.

tl;dr you're still a faggot.

god your salty

No. He is just pretending to be retarded, unfortunately.

Nice ellipses, faggot.

What?

sorry mate my bad

look at the shape on Mohammed's sickles and then at the tumblr logo

Those are mambeles, a typical south african bladed weapon.