What the fuck is this shit?

Has DC completely lost their fucking minds? Who the fuck approved this? Why is Tomasi continuing to churn out mediocre shit with barely a peep from anyone?

She survived fucking Superman.

That's… actually kinda a good point.

Memes aside, this was pretty fucking stupid. I don't understand why Superman writers keep making Lois into some kind of female Batman. She's a decent reporter and that's about it. Stick to that.

Going on ten or twenty years, now.

She probably makes him wear a kryptonite cockring to make sure she doesn´t break.

Lois Lane: Vag of Steel.

I expected better from Tomasi.

I'm angry about this, therefore we should start a religious sex cult based around iDubbz and Filthy Frank, and latex body suits, and wearing a snuggy during sex because goddammit Karen my ass is way too comfy to get undressed for what you and I both know amounts to 10 minutes of activity.

Because they are idiots who think they must make the same mistakes done by Marvel

Hey Holla Forums.:^)

And that's another thing, Karen. Turn down the damn TV so I can actually hear it when you and Tyrone are going at it. That's part of the deal, remember?

I was fine with how "badass" Lois was up to this point. They made her competent enough in dangerous situations, but at this point she's getting pretty ridiculous.

Should have seen this coming when at the start of his run Lois got into Batmech and turned into bat-mom.

In retrospect, it's easy to see why DC was so against Lois and Clark marrying to the point that they tried to hitch Superman up with Wonder Woman years ago. There's not a lot you can do with someone who's supposed to be a damsel-in-distress if she marries the main character and has a sidekick kid. She's a third wheel at that point.
Because they're too distracted by Jon Kent and "comfy" writing to care?

Yeah, that was retarded. It was also stupid that everyone and their mom could somehow break into Batman's top-secret moon base.

The thing is, Lois was never really supposed to be a fighter. People point to the Golden Age, but they forget that version of Lois was always on the verge of getting her ass kicked if it weren't for Superman saving her or distracting the bad guys so that she could get a sucker-punch in. Same as every other "badass female" character of the era, including Torchy Blane, whom Lois' character ripped off in the first place.

The issue is that DC places excessive importance on Lois' character, sometimes to the detriment of Superman. If there's one thing I kind of liked about the New 52, it's that Lois was treated as what she was - a supporting character and potential love interest - rather than some super-important foundation of the Superman mythos. Combine that with Lois' fanbase, who go nuts anytime she's even slightly sidelined and DC is pretty much forced to take every shortcut possible to keep her front and center.

Jurgens' stuff is pretty OK (which is ironic, because I normally loathe Jurgens' writing) and he actually tried to add a bit of character to Jon unlike Tomasi. I'm almost hoping the rumors of Bendis taking over Superman are true, at least I'd get some laughs out of his writing.

I miss crazy Lois.

Are yoiu triggered Tumblr?

That's some bullshit. They need to realize that Lois being a brave and competent reporter lol makes her strong enough. She doesn't need to be a physical badass.

Supes practiced restraint for years so that he wouldn't go around accidentally killing humans!

Hack writing.

its american superhero-comic logic, what do you expect?

Nice try, cuckchan.

Isnt Bendis working for DC now?

There are plenty moments before this one where she shows herself as physically competent enough to get out of trouble, but not necessarily win fights. She knows how to kick some security guards to create an opening to run, and stuff like that. And she knows that the only way to distract the Eradicator was to jump in the fucking Hellbat armor. But now, with no extenuating circumstances, she's fighting on the same level as the Furies, which is just retarded.

Nigger, they are hating it and even the commie media bash it. Where were you half-year ago when Holla Forums laughed on them? Oh right, on tumblr…

Nice fit in, but you wont deceive anyone here!

Don't the furies have super strength as well?

Yeah, the mainstream media totally hate Rebirth and the Super-family and super-journalist Lois and want the New 52 ba…oh, wait.

Yeah.