Putting the prisoners to work

so heres a thought Holla Forums
I was driving around yesterday and I saw an "inmate work farm"
I got the idea in my head like, hey, all those prisoners are just sitting around rotting in prison most of the time leeching taxpayer money, maybe someone ougtha force em to go to work most of the time

I know they do community service sometimes, but now the illegal mexican aliens, many of whom work on farms, are getting deported, maybe the U.S.A. had oughta force their prisoners to work most of the time

a lefty tells you getting rid of mexicans is bad because the people would starve as mexicans work on American farms and they import Mexican food?
you could skip the argument about America producing more food than they need and instead tell them that maybe they could force prisoners to pick fruits and vegetables at farms

you might say its a bad thing since they'd be taking jobs from other people, but not only would not many people want to pick fruits at farms in the first place for 8 hours a day, but those prisoners are gonna leech taxpayer money anyway, so you might as well put that taxpayer money to a better use

is it legal to force prisoners to work for 12+ hours a day 6 days a week?

notice how prisoners are given jobs but those who need them in the general population aren't.

then they make it easy to go to jail.

trump is fixing that job situation actually

and would you rather them sit around in prison all day eating up your taxes instead?

This would be hilarious when BLM niggers start complaining about it being "modern slavery" when 80% of the workers are nigs.

That's called the prole class. Proles have no purpose other than to work and to breed.

OP:
Prisons typically already put inmates to work. If it's a private facility then all sources of profit are blessed, and if it's a public facility then all ways to "keep spending down" are blessed. Government has married itself to a circle of "private" cronies, who are almost entirely divorced from the private sector as a whole. This buddy system operates slave plantations all across the country, and will sell anything which people are willing to buy from them.

When I was learning to run a printing press way back in the old days, the teacher said his other job was teaching in a prison. They would print things for anyone who was ready to pay, and they kept their costs down by paying the inmates maybe five cents an hour. Any workplace accidents could be written off as prison violence, and then bureaucratic handshakes can make all the safety inspectors fuck right off.

Didn't the DOJ say they were phasing out private prisons?

"Phasing out"

If you've been paying attention to the 'news' the past few years, then you've probably guessed by now that Democrats will send armies in the day and assassins in the night to protect their plantations.

No it isn't legal. However they could pay them below minimum wage as an incentive with money going on their books for commissary goods or when they get out so they don't need to steal or get trapped in the system etc.

Make it about actually becoming a functioning member of society rather than punitive punishment that carries on in perpetuity.

Give the fuckers a reason to participate or it will just compound the issue when they sabotage shit because "muh slavery".

If they're not working or being educated then you're essentially just throwing money into a pit. As a modest proposal I'd say make every crime with a sentence longer than 5 years a death penalty and preform some eugenic tax relief.

In the realm of reality I'm not for being soft on crime but if with the current prison system it's essentially a revolving door. Looking at the numbers recidivism rates are about 20% or 30% difference between whites and blacks so it's not just a nig problem.

I don't wanna come of as a molyjew but prisons should focus more on rehabilitation rather than punishment. I'm not saying you can't punish people but but if that's all you're doing you're gonna end up priming them to return to prison. Getting rid of for profit prisons is part of the puzzle since they require people to be sent to jail so it's in their interest to make sure recidivism rates are high.

Flood protect and inability to post again… Kikewheels back on the job or Tel Aviv sucking up all the bandwidth?

then we can have private prisons that profit from this and set up a successful model that benefits American enslavement!
no

this

i'd rather deport every fucking felon in our penal system, just as every country did to us for the past 50 years.

Yes. I've been thinking this too. You wouldn't have to force them, just pay a really low wage like a dollar an hour.
It would be good for the prisoners to get some sunlight and fresh air.
Also, I think some high school and college age Americans would be willing to do farm work. Our school year is scheduled specifically around the farm season.

Prisoners should be required to work, why waste tax payer money so they can sit around all day?

It's a fine idea in theory. Only a small percentage would be fit to do it, though. Who goes to prison? Do you want them anywhere near your food? It's a good idea, but yet again, diversity would fuck it up.

Blowback would be groups claiming the prison systems are being intentionally filled for cheap labor.

I'm not saying it's impossible but the amount of security necessary to keep those prisoners from trying something stupid would be, one would think, immense.
Maybe it could be done with prisoners that are low risk though. But tbh, I don't want murderers, rapists and pedos to see the light of day much less enjoy the outdoors. I want them to suffer. So maybe just the non violent offenders can pick the produce.

I am new here: the thread

If you think your shitty lower/middle class role isn't to be a gentile slave to jewish bankers in the abrahamic matrix, you are a mental child.

What kind of argument is that? Reported.

Filtered.

What's next, gonna embed some AJ videos? Fuck, this board is full of underage b& goy kids and cucks. Go watch some Tarantino edgy jewling.

Here in California, they have ~4000 inmates that work as firefighters. Not really firefighters, but people who go out and clear burn lines and stuff. I think its nice as we need all we can get, plus the inmates have to be on good behavior(and not be in for arson) to sign up. Most of them want to be their, from what I've read, they say its tough work, but more fun than prison. IIRC, they earn 2$ a day in the program, plus 2$ a hour they're on the fire line. Plus for each day they're in the program, there sentence gets two days shorter.

One of the major negatives is lawmakers have seriously put out that one of the negatives to cutting back some of the criminalization laws because it might cut into the inmate fire program.

Stay on 4chan cuck

What about people who were framed?

Forum sliding at its finest. Clear evidence when OP deflects like a shillbot and can't even present a retort.

I have a solution to the problem.

Bring back the death penalty. Bring it back as punishment for things such as grand larceny. Lower the bar.

Everything went downhill in this country when they tried to push for statehood for everything west of the Mississippi.

this was tried in the 1910's and 1920's, unions got involved then and block and campaigned against it nation wide, its illegal in some states, its legal in others, this argument is literally 100+ years old

Why don't we gun down the DYN CORP PEOPLE AND THE CIA FIRST YOU SWARTHY KIKE

What the fuck are you talking about? The prison system already forces inmates to work for nothing creating products for kike companies. The products then go onto the market and compete with companies that actually have to pay for labour. This fucks everyone.

So long as the products of the labour are not put into the free market competition then prison labour is beneficial. Both economically, because it helps support the cost of imprisonment, and because making people do work prevents them from doing other criminal shit in the prison thus lowering recidivism.

Letting the jews have a sub class of cheaper then the going rate workers is a bad idea. At best they can be "Employed" at completely pointless tasks (digging a hole, filling in said hole).

If you are worried about the mexicans leeching, simply put everyone in solitary and block all tv/communication. Place a big red button (and nothing else besides a cot and a shitter) in there that says "Suicide is the only exit" wait for nature to take care of itself. 1 hour of exercise a day, no diversions, just penance and the final penance.

In Australia this already exists. It's called work for the dole. If you are on welfare you either have to (((study))) or push soil with a bunch of ex-convicts while you live in a prison-style government housing ghetto. Even if you're old enough to be on a pension, they will make you labor in the sun for your (50% of the minimum wage) pittance. OP, if you want to live in a gulag that's your choice, and there are plenty of places in this god forsaken world you can fuck off to.

you present a good point, so I guess it wouldn't be such a good idea to put them to work
maybe next time i decide to make a thread I shouldn't do decide to something for a while else 10 minutes into the thread
I hadn't really thoroughly thought about this issue; I'm glad Holla Forums is there to share their viewpoints
I'll mention this though; this country isn't gonna just automatically deport or enstate the death penalty for prisoners who would otherwise serve sentences longer than 5 years, so what should you be doing to make prisoners cost less taxpayer money since putting that money to better use it seems isn't a viable option?

that particular amount of money on the prisoners, that is

They are required to work you fucking flimsy faggot. Every prisoner must either work some kind of job while incarcerated. State pay starts at $18.00 a month in Ohio. GET FUCKED YOU GOD DAM JEWISH FUCKS. I ham going to be part of the group that kills you and you filthy fucking dirty cops and military fucks.

i have the words community service in the original post; i know they do it and I was asking if it was legal for them to do more

shoulda quoted

I want to support OP's idea, but fact is this has been done and already turned into a scandal. (((Corporations))) are already paying off judges to funnel more kids into prison sentences for things that should be fines/probation. These prisoners are then sent to (((corporate))) prisons, and then given childish boons fit for preschoolers in exchange for being a full time slave. This is only funding the kike.

In Australia, youths and aborigines literally commit crimes so they can go to jail because life in the hole is better than being independent. This is a very psychological problem that mankind has been going through since time immemorial. Some people would rather live like animals than stand on their own two feet, either because they've deliberately had their will broken or because they don't know what they're missing out on. These days its two sides of the same coin, and if you are scraping by in some shit apartment with your mum you aren't too different to these dregs in prison. Why does it make sense for a man to be jailed for not paying his fines, when he needs his freedom to obtain said money for fines? Why does it make sense that people can be taken from their own life and jailed for purposes of rehabilitation, especially when most staff members of the government/legal system dont even know their own basic rights and couldn't even define the words 'principle' or 'freedom'? Why does it make sense that a person is deemed rehabilitated of criminal tendencies or insanity when they present the ability to work efficiently? Why are you treated like a thieving dog when you get assessed for a disability pension, even when you are clearly incapable of functioning in society or independently? We complain about having to pay for this class of criminals and reprobates, but at the same time we are funding this entire fucked up system that breeds degeneracy and bestial psychology. You don't even have to be aware of judaism to see this. That is why it's so fucking ironic; it is a clear genocide plan disguised as governance/support/well-faring and nobody wants to accept that reality because on their own level they are just as culpable for all this shit as those at the high echelons of banking/religion/government. I have met so many people on the streets who are in and out of jail every year; they are proud of their status because deep down they know without that false sense of pride that would go insane and drink petrol. Not to generalise, but 'most people' are the same, and they spend their whole lives in mental/physical misery when they can't even germinate a fucking plant or exercise will.

sage

You made this stupid thread already

It seems nice at first, but then you realize this could be exploited as Slave work for bullshit reasons.
For instance:
This is the seed of a new (((Feudalistic Technocrat Elite)))

maybe i missed that thread then

isn't life in american prison already stereotypically better than struggling to get by while in a mountain of debt?
this was even made fun of with a cartoon in maybe the late 90s

maybe a more realistic solution would just be to force prisoners to have only 2 meals per day, or maybe just one and a half meals per day; though it wouldn't be good enough

Mans law is not natural law ie. what is legal is not necessarily what is right (This is why the constitution exists), what applies to one person does not apply to all, when somebody brings forth a theory it is decided to be true based only upon another theory, if you said to me "I believe you don't try hard enough" then you must be either be an example or omit judgment, if you believe people are existentially/objectively ANYTHING beyond what you perceive that is called 'projecting', and projecting is the source of human conflict (including self-conflict) and in most cases when a person cannot function they will use sophisticated techniques (like 'ism's and Mans Law) to blame the universe or other people.

Prison is based upon the false belief that human criminality and corruption can be contained or dealt with through means of force, deprivation and violence. Notice how that one has failed us and will continue to do so until we are all equally deserving our mortal suffering?

It's not stereotypically better. Violence and sexual violence is rampant, the food is fucking disgusting. Save money by skimping on food? Prison in the United States already costs extremely little per person compared to other developed nations. The conditions are already abhorrent. The punishment is supposed to be the time and freedom lost, not getting raped and eating disgusting moldy food. American prison costs so much because it has so many inmates. It has so many inmates largely because of non-whites. It also has so many inmates because since it is for profit the prison industrial complex pays off judges to pass retarded laws and to send people who shouldn't be in prison to prison.
Also I can tell from the spacing, the capitalization, and from how retarded you are that you should not be here.

well i guess i heard wrong about prison then
given that i dont think i have any solutions in mind, at least until trump makes the government lick his boots and he can actually get stuff done
maybe then he can get rid of big sources of prisoners

they make good cupcakes

Reasons.

American workers should not be made to compete with prisoner slave labor. Prisoners shouldn't be given jobs, they should be EXECUTED.

This modern fad of locking criminals up instead of fining/beating/hanging them has got to go. It is a complete failure in every conceivable respect. A failed experiments by christcucks who thought that forcing people to think about their sins would make them productive safe members of society. It doesn't work. It never worked. It's time to end it.

This user has the right idea.

Pedos, murderers and big time drug dealers should be killed.

I don't think a guy robbing some jew owned bank should be given the death penalty.

The state will just arrest more and more people. Forced prison labour is the reason America has the highest global inmate per capita.

I agree with this.
The criminals who can't be reformed or who committed a violent crime should be immediately executed.
Criminals who are no danger to society shouldn't be imprisoned but rather placed in a rehabilitation program.

Either way, prisons shouldn't exist.

Anyone who commits theft, robbery or burglary should be hanged.

Maybe not many people are itching to pick strawberries all day, but if we have indentured servants doing it basically for free, then the poor whites who perhaps would have done it are now priced out of that job. They still have to earn something, so now they move up a level and start competing with other no-skill workers.

The pressure this creates drives some no-skill workers who are on the cusp of being qualified for better jobs into trying for those jobs. Even if they don't have a chance of getting one, their presence in the application pool creates more competition for other people trying to get work in call centers and offices.

Some of those people are bound to be displaced, which puts pressure elsewhere, and so on. This stops when you get to the professional level, where it doesn't matter how enthusiastic you are, you're not going to be a doctor or lawyer without grad school. Which means the outward strain stops at the fully employed middle class – exactly the people Jews hate the worst and most want to inflict suffering on.

It's a subtle effect that may take years to propagate through the economy, but it really is better to just let the gas pumpers and dropouts pick fruit for a living wage. And speed up those fucking executions.

One alternative would be outsourcing concentration camp labor. Putting trigger niggers and spic dicks to work on jobs that could never pay an America-tier wage – like stitching clothes or making gravel – would suck even more resources out of the Third World shitholes where that's done now, kek.

Still, it's dangerous to have a bottomless pool of cheap or unpaid labor. It robs the economy of the incentive to innovate. Maybe harvest organs? Grind into dog food? Medical experiments? Those are all good.

Wait – who says it's easy to go to jail? It isn't easy for me, and I'm poor as fuck. Shit, this one time years ago – when I was quite a different person – I had a moment of blind panic and kinda-sorta ran from a cop trying to pull me over.

I didn't go too far before I got control of myself and pulled over. I hadn't put anybody at risk, and I seemed okay by which I mean white when he caught up with me, so I didn't even get the cuffs. Shit – I didn't even get a ticket that time.

Try not being a major felon or dealing drugs – you'd be surprised how little jail time you get.

Note: None of this applies if you are five seconds late on child support in the US, UK, or Canada. When that happens, you're fucked.

Same problem as slavery and third world immigrant workers. Regular workers have to compete for wages against them and will always lose out. Prisoners don't have to pay for housing, food, utilities, transport, etc. and can get by on cents an hour because 100% of it is profit and if they're forced into it they don't have a choice but to take the shit wages. When a business is faced with the decision to hire someone who will work for $15/hr versus someone who will work for $2, they'll more often than not take the cheaper option because (in this case) they could afford them to do 13% of the work of a regular worker and get roughly the same work/cost effectiveness. Even if they only did half the work of a regular worker and hired two, they'd be getting basically 4x the cost effectiveness with the moral justification of "they're criminals so who gives a shit about them/I'm giving them an opportunity." If they're not being paid at all it's infinitely more lucrative for the business.
As always with these kind of decisions the costs are deferred to the people. Both in the cost of the state funding to the prisons, loss of work opportunities, and wages being driven down through competition. Because this has already been tried we already know it gets abused with the bunch of corporates bribing judges to send more kids to prison to get more free workers.
There is and will always be more workers than work now that we're post industrialisation and that isn't terribly bad considering it's a consequence of few workers being able to produce enough for so many more people. If people get tight on money they aren't picky about where they work so the jobs will be filled by someone.
Most effective use of taxpayer money would be to do away with prisons altogether and just shoot them right there in the courtroom. Lesser crimes would get fines instead of death. Honestly I don't see much point in keeping prisoners alive at all. How many of them are repeat offenders? How many of them (including their incarceration costs and welfare checks) cost more than they produce? How many of them cause more suffering for their neighbours and make broken families, destroying the lives of innocents and the next generation? Compare that to how many of them are highly intelligent and get high paying jobs once they're out of prison and you'll see just how much we could save by offing them without fucking about bleeding money into them until they get put down by their rival gangs and police. We should be putting our civilised citizens first, giving them all these work opportunities instead of giving them to criminals.

1 lashing.

Most every cop in this nation deserves to be shot

i was in prison and had to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week
you don't know shit about shit stupid ass op
how do you think the food gets cooked for those prisoners? how do you think the grass gets mowed at prisons? they also clean up the highways, cut trees, work at the water treatment plants, clean up dead animals off the highway, etc

Why not cut their hands off and stone their wives to death ?

Agreed. I deserved it. The cop was cool though. I think I might have come across as too much of a loser to beat, honestly.

You understand why none of those prison-maintenance jobs pay for the existence of the prison system, right?

Gas yourself, nigger.

why their wives?

no wait its because they'd likely emulate their husbands
but what if they didn't know they're married to a criminal?

forget it i dunno what im talking about

What is the purpose of filling communities with handless thieves?

Good one.

Warning to others not to make the same mistake? It's a Muslim practise from Arabia and Africa by the way.

What, and a public hanging wouldn't provide that warning? Creating an underclass of unemployable handless criminals solves absolutely nothing.

Don't look at me, it's that sect of Islam that do it.

Do you do everything you see shitskins doing?

I haven't done anything. Are you illiterate and unable to even read IDs?

Fuck off dumbfuck. There is no purpose whatsoever to filling communities with handless thieves.

You burgers never learn do you? All those blacks wouldn't exist if you didn't "put them to work". Places like Jamaica and Haiti etc would be 100% white.

Slavery blew up in the face of Rome, Egypt and Greece too. Pls learn.

Depends on if they're literally starving or nor user.

I'd consider shoftlifting of basic food items to be a lesser crime, deserving of lashing. But if you're stealing anything else, you deserve rope. Bank robbers, muggers, car jackers and thieves, home invaders, etc. All deserve to be hanged.
(And let's not forget that nobody is truly starving in America. There are countless programs that will provide food to the homeless, run by governments and private organizations.)

>but jews own banks, bank robbers dindu nuffin
Bank robbers endanger the innocent people of the community, not the jews who own the banks.

Bank robbers end up with the citizens money, not the bankers.

Exactly. The idea that bank robbers hurt the jews is absurd no matter which way you look at it.

Rape, Murder, Intent to distribute, embezzlement, group assault for all involved, holding some one against there will (Not saying it as kidnapping as could be desperate parents only option to keep children away from abusive (physical, psychological, sexual) parent) = instant death. Why pay more then $25 an hour + shells for these wastes of flesh and oxygen.
Everything else is fine with me though if with some augmentation.
2 4 hour periods a day with 2 hour brake separating work periods, 5 days a week.
This gives time for guards to change, get brakes, everyone eat and have a moment rest.

3-5 guard crew + 1-3 dogs, 1-2 with side arm, 1-2 with shotgun + side arm, (Optional 1 in follower car with mounted 30 cal). No tasers, no bean bag round… Nothing considered "less then lethal" will be with in the guards load out.

Marion county? That's in Florida right?

I'm pretty sure it is in burgerland.
Forced labour and slavery is outlawed except for criminals.

Great idea. I'd hardly call it a cruel or unethical punishment. If I were a prisoner, I'd rather be out in the sunshine picking cotton than rotting inside a cell.

Fuck off, I am my own man and no one owns me. I breath the air of the mountains and sweat for myself and myself alone. A person or system can only own you if you resign yourself to the thought of them owning you.

we have to be careful with things like this, as it is right now the prisons and prisoners sort of benefit from the work programs more than society does. it would be better if private prisons weren't as heavily state and federal tax subsidized and had to figure out profitability on their own.

No, I don't think jews should be allowed to make higher profits by using workers who get paid pennies per hour. Unless they are produced Zyklon B or manufacturing ovens.