Ummm… guys?

Ummm… guys?

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/twilight-zone-rebooted-cbs-jordan-peele-article-1.3607577

Get Out's "horror" was shit

No need to rub it in we feel bad enough, asshole.

Every episode is how white people make black "people" feel uncomfortable.

Why him? he's not a horror or even a spooky guy. He's borderline comedy.

Oh I get it, Jordan Peele is the Twilight Zone. He's black and white and should be shot on film.

'Get Out' was insanely popular so everyone is really stirred up over him even though he is a trash tier director

He's not even funny. The only horror is gonna be in the ratings room.

Because it's not enough to have just any ol' nigger, they need to have the gayest nigger of them all!

I personally dont want any nigger. Get Christopher Walken to do it for fuck's sake.

Walken was piss poor in almost any horror film he's in to the point of comedy
Communion should be an indicative

savage!

that's fair.

At least they didn't try to re-create Tales From The Crypt with Jordan Peele as the Cryptkeeper

My grandfather's cousin was in the 3D episode of the twilight zone.

they got the ball rolling for today's cultural marxism, user. they had to be subtler and gentler than they can be today.

pretty sure jordan peele will "write" this the same way charlie brooker "wrote" black mirror

GENIUS

user I…

I aldo heard M. NIGHT Shamalamalon is doing a film project about Tales from the Crypt.

NO

He's also working on some show about hunting down Nazis during the 1970s.

And also he's stated that he plans on making "a whole series of horror films about social demons" that he'd like to make in the next decade.

“I have four other social thrillers that I want to unveil in the next decade…The best and scariest monsters in the world are human beings and what we are capable of especially when we get together.”

Welp, I guess this means that Jordan Peele ain't woke after all and Get Out was just a fluke. If he was actually woke, he wouldn't be coming off of the completely unexpected success of his movie that was noted for at least attempting to touch on underutilized aspects of race relations in America, and then say "well, I wrote exactly one thing with some level of nuance in my career and got that done and out of the way, time to resume being completely normie and have myself a lowest-common-denominator take-that at the Drumpflets and remind everyone yet again that Nazis are bad, showcasing it in some mainstream popular culture product."

Get Out ranks pretty high in my list of 2017 movie releases that I have seen so far (I'm hardly interested in any more movies this year) thanks to me going in knowing very little about it and because it is at least somewhat of a discussion-provoking movie. But really, for a horror-comedy movie, it is not really scary or funny. I know that scariness and humor are especially subjective. It is moreso an "intriguing" movie with unconventional messages and storytelling. I saw it on May 1 in the theater.
Here's my list of favorites to least favorites so far this year:
Dunkirk
The Boss Baby
Baby Driver
It Comes at Night
My Little Pony: The Movie or maybe Get Out
Get Out or maybe My Little Pony: The Movie
Split
The Lost City of Z
Cars 3
Free Fire
The LEGO Batman Movie
John Wick: Chapter 2
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Logan
Beauty and the Beast
Death Note

Oh well, I couldn't rank My Little Pony any higher. I went in knowing hardly anything about it,and had fun, it couldn't manage to be perfect, so other stuff ranks above it for 2017.

Yeah, that became a blog post at the end there. 16 films is not much to list.

I mean, just look at him, he's a smug-ass nerd like that YouTube reviewer that literally says "I'm Andre and I'm a black nerd" every time he reviews some normie shit to try to impress normie wypipo by basically saying "I may be black, but I have nerd credentials and am relatable and like capeshit just like you!"

That unfunny boob who was in the cast that caused Mad to lose ratings and be cancelled?

He wasnt the only unfunny fuck in the line up during that time.

The 1989 episodes are so good.

Holy fuck that cancer selection why didn't you watch anything good

Ehh he was alright in Key and Peele.

Was he?

It really was just absurdist "straight" man alongside absurdist "wacky guy". The absurdist shit makes us think we're being stimulated. I swear to god I'd go back in time and kill the internet/mass communication.

Oh wow, you're retarded.

I would too, Ted.
I would too.

Absolutely top level shitposting m8.

The most prominent one though, along with that skinny fat chink.

LEN FLARE!