/South Africa General/ - Fake OP Edition

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed)

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

April 6th, they seize all white land.***

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Past Threads:
>archive.is/CrICx (317 Posts)
>archive.is/uQmtk (361 Posts)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lXTKC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need to get the hell out of there even if they have to swim across vast ocean. I know there are a lot of Boers who were stubborn and want to stay because it's their land and they don't want to give it up to the foreign bantu subhumans who lied about always being there but remember what happened to Rhodesia.

This, just come back to the fucking west, we could use a few more white people. Let these dumb niggers kill eachother for a patch of earth, save your white dynasty, not the dirt below your feet.

They are ineffective and seriously blue-pilled about a lot of things. The fuck are they gonna do?
Not an american, so my question to burgers would be: How likely is it that Trump actually does something about this and how would he do it?
Full blown military intervention? Seems rather unlikely. Put economic pressure on SA? Seems like an option, especially when you consider the amount of money they get from the US. Also, what would he do with the Boer? Give them a certain amount of land to govern by themselves? Take them all into the US and other western countries?
I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Godspeed Boers

White South Africa let Rhodesia died, I really don't give two fucks if the niggers there go into full Mugabe mode.

We need all whites stop aiding africa, and return to their countries. Niggers are going to kill them for any aid their provided and won't be grateful for anything.

what's your source on this? that's not long from now.

So it's better that South Africa completely dies the way Rhodesia did, and then we have 0 white presence in Africa. Gotcha.

From what a Boer (hope she is alright, haven't spoken to her in awhile) currently living in SA told me is that the Boers are totally pozzed and believe the ANC and communism is the problem and not that niggers are subhuman scum. Even the surviving whites from Rhodesia share this same notion that kaffirs can be rehabilitated by ze Boers. Sadly most of the Boers will die there in SA defending their land as they get butchered by nigger savages.

Negers is kanker

Is there any way to support the Suidlanders or AWB? I know there are charities for poor boers but helping the armed movements should also be a priority.

They'll just then swarm Europe entirely and they're too cucked to respond to that threat. We do need to stop aiding Africa and Europe needs to unfuck itself quickly.

Fuck, I'd take a million zuidafrikaners over another algerian or turkroach

I'd take them, "not over anything" but simply because they are our brethren.

They're probably more useful as martyrs, it would be a massive blow to the concept of cultural marxism and immigration not even normies could deny. It's effectively the only place on Earth with a mass of white immigrants in a non-white country.

And that's where you're wrong.
They'll blame it on hundreds of years of black oppression and evil white men.
Just like with Rhodesia.

And when the mass starvation sets in they'll demand europe opens its doors to the murdering and raping white hating niggers.

The sad part is that burgers will defend them.

Quit spamming the board with your mgtow shit you fucking autist. Thanks for bumping the thread a least

Wtf is that autist sperging about anyway? Why can't they all go back to cuckchan or can't imkikey just do his job and nuke these faggots?

No idea, either its one determined guy who hates chicks or some weak raid. Either way, its pretty standard. Just bump the thread if it's good and report the goons.

hotpockets are either asleep or AWOL, fucking lazy bastards

The problem is imkikey is allowing the goons to run wild and turning this place into cuckchan 2.0. That's why there's another exodus underway over to >>>/polk/

I'd bet that a lot of it is money. You have to remember, a lot of these whites are barely scraping by. And every thread I see like this is filled with "oh, sell everything and leave!". Sell to who? "Oh hey neighbor, you want to buy my TV so I can move away? I know you already bought 4 of them from everyone else on the block…."

There was an amazing write up on the ZH thread today. It is very long and detailed to the point where Id have to make 8-10 screenshots so instead I'll just archive the whole page. It is the 2nd comment in the article by "Tallest Skil" and he drops a lot of knowledge throughout. Really depressing read actually and if you want a TLDR of the novel he wrote just refer to the "I made this" civilization meme.

archive.is/lXTKC

Media blackout.

Heres the first 3 paragraphs.

I know, and it's fucking working. Shit pisses me off like nothing else, and I swear twitter is actively blocking anything on it.

They will be forced to cover this eventually.

CNN:

I worry by that time it'll be too late.

I don't understand how anyone can make this argument. Here's observations about sheer nigger stupidity from sandnigger Muslim shitskins on niggers long long long before European colonialism took place

"Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."

"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings." Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, 14th century [Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves. Ibn Sina or "Avicenna" (980-1037)

"If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property - except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent."

-Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274)

"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people – but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."

- Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000)

"Galen says that merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence."

- Al-Masudi (896-956)

"A man of discernment said: The people of Iraq … do not come out with something between blonde, buff and blanched coloring, such as the infants dropped from the wombs of the women of the Slavs and others of similar light complexion; nor are they overdone in the womb until they are burned, so that the child comes out something between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions, such as the Zanj, the Somali, and other blacks who resemble them. The Iraqis are neither half-baked dough nor burned crust but between the two."

-Ibn al-Faqih (903 AD)

"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."

-Abu Rayhan al-Biruni (973-1048)

"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."

-Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD

"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."

-Al Jahiz (781–869)

"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."

-Al Jahiz (781–869)

The Jews of the past said the same exact shit. Hell, they still knowing seeing how Israel treats and by treat I mean sterilise and beat its niggers.

Don't bother crying about the white man when everyone damn said and knows niggers are irredeemably stupid.

The AWB are a dead organisation, and I wouldn't be surprised if other similar groups are turncoats, the best thing to do is probably form self protection units.

Sure, just abandon hundreds of years of culture and tradition to move to a country that will become SA 2.0 in a a couple of decades anyway.

The yank influence on this board is getting cancerous. Just keep to yourselves and don't get involved in international issues, because you faggots don't know shit.

And so on a thread detailing possible solutions for Boers you try stir resentment against Americans. You are terrible at your job.

It's true, though. Americans are a cancer on this board. I don't have a problem with you lot when you stick to your won business.

Anyway, if you want solutions for the Boers - just focus on self-protection for whites. Get the Coloureds onside, and play the Bantu tribes off against each other. The when Zuma and the ANC chimp out you'll have the niggers killing each other, and a white/coloured alliance ready to take control of key infrastructure.

Don't join dafty groups like the AWB either, you won't get anywhere.

that's interesting. he says:
so whites – some of them, anyways – will actually choose communism over niggers, if forced to.