Jon/Superboy appreciation thread

A thread to appreciate the Superboy Jon, post your best Jons and what stories/things you are hoping to happen.

I am hoping we will get a elseworlds book or one that is set in the future of teenage Jon and the LoSH, with silver age esque stories or even his own book with Krypto as secondary character.

I mean, look at this image. Look of Jon's smug fucking grin. It's retarded level of audacity. He makes Connor Kent's grins into just a satisfied smirk.

Jon/Damian dynamic is too perfect, though it makes sense being around Batman so much any amount of joy and lack of cynicism would send him up the wall.

I'm hoping they retcon his boring ass out of existence and bring back better Superboys.

Kid is literally just vanilla Superman with extra smug and, oh, he's more powerful than his dad for some reason.

Oh and his dynamic with Damian is virtually the same as Superman and Batman's, with extra douchebaggery. Way to try something different, DC.

Some of my favorite moments in Supersons are Bruce seeing Jon and Damien interact, and realizing everyone sees him as being the same insufferable faggot as Damien is.

webm

Does it hurt to have such shit taste?

I want read, and like this new superboy but I worry in 5 years hes gonna get killed off in a stupid way for muh drama, or muh crisis.

I would really hope that DC is not this stupid to waste his potential.

It seems to me that DC is well aware that the reason people enjoy the Superman and related character is because it's full of genuinely loving family fun time. I'd be surprised if they did that

Aren't DC's Rebirth sales dropping fast? At this rate, I wouldn't give it 3 years and Superman is not the Fantastic Four. Family time isn't exactly ideal when Superman is getting shafted in favor of Lois and his son, especially by Tomasi.

What potential?

I know, these Jonfags are hilarious.

Hes got a shota potential

You and me, buddy.

At first I thought Wonder Woman was sad because she apparently never has kids.

Not fast enough Satan.

Slice of life stories?

I like him more than Damien, that's for sure, he might be more on the bland side but he's definitely more fun to read than that little shit Damien

I don't need to see IDs to know that you're replying to yourself, nigger

Probably the best part about him is seeing him with Damien, and turning him into less of a shit.

with Bendis as head writer you sure are now.

The start of that thing we always wanted…a Jon/Starfire /ss/

You'd be wrong, faggot. Don't get mad just because not everyone likes Johnny SuperVanilla.

supersons, more like super sluts. teasing me with those cute shota cocks

Faggots belong in hell

Not just faggots but pedofaggots.
This is some advanced degeneracy.

guys guys guys
wat if
wat if there was a superboy boyband?

What, Conner, Jon and young Clark?

stay mad baby boys

I want
THE GAY COMMUNITY
to leave.
Holy shit, I thought we ditched tumblr back at Halfchan.

It will follow and fuck everything up

Where have you been the past 2 3 years?

c-can I poz their little neg holes?

Everything was fine until mid 2016
We need better Board volunteers because the new BO won't do shit

of course

Was the loli a shit character? Also, how'd Lex become the Superman of Metropolis?

When are we gonna get a retarded love triangle between jon, damian, and lucy? Since DC is pushing harley really hard, I wouldn't be suprised if her spawn is pushed on to the super sons

Eh..prefer Jon/Starfire. DC missed the boat with Kory/Dick so fuck it.

Wait, Harley has a kid now? What?

Well, how else you're going to explain the Dee Dee Twins..she gotta have a kid first before she has grandkids.

Her comic series is an empowerment series for guuuuurls so of course she has…

This is the only reason this is acceptable.

That's from Injustice, so it's not strictly canon.

wh-why you do this?