Rip

Surely this isn't the only case.

ace combat 123

What am I describing?

Best game.

The battle network sequel? I forgot what its called.

Fallout?
In a universe where people aren't retards

Fallout 2 was not as good as 1.

The reality is that Network Transmission was awful, user. I'm sorry. Some good music, though.

Here's your reply.

Fallout
Gothic
Resident Evil
Silent Hill

Shit taste.

It was much better.

Postal?

Second reply. Brawl was better in every respect except gameplay.

Thank you.

*licks you*

The Sims?

Lost Planet
Dead Space

This game was great fun.

Seems to be the general consensus for Mass Effect.

And Postal, even the devs ignore the existence of 3.

There was a third Spectrobes?

Is Spectrobes Origins that good? I eventually got bored of Beyond the Portals and never picked it up again. But god, Spectrobes 1 was so fucking BAD. Glad they stepped up though.

Anyone else have their code cards? You know the ones, you put them over the bottom screen and punch in a code. That was cool. Kind of like in Mega Man Star Force.

The Final Fantasy Lightning trilogy.

pokemon gens one, two, three

pokemon gens one and two, three and four, five and six

Star Control

Masters of Orion

>gen 3-4
not this time genwunner

Naw m8, its Melee > 3DS > WiiU > Brawl > N64 > ProjectautisM

Well made!
You might some replies.

pull the other one

woah nigger you weren't listening

for the first answer, I said gen 1 is trash, gen 2 is much improved, and gen 3 is great but got half the sales

for the second answer, I said gens 1-2 are good, gens 3-4 are amazing, and gens 5-6 are trash

I can never decide what I really think of gen 1

Paper Mario, if you don't count SPM because it was more of a spinoff.

What game is this?

serious sam (if you count 1 as tfe+tse)
otherwise
probably something like dark cloud or tomba except sequels never ever

I can only think of maybe a couple of games that actually improved with each iteration.

MOTHER

90% of trilogies retard, that's the most common occurrence.

you must be retarded

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

nah that's more for

I thought only Nintendo tries to pretend it doesn't exist, and the fans are just pissed off that there's no official English release?

This man is correct.

Wii U (gameplay-wise) > Brawl > Melee > Wii U (content-wise) > 3DS > 64 > Project autisM

It's so much better, it emulates well if you want to see it.

Devil May Cry.

Shit taste, m8.

This would describe halo pretty well except I would say 3 was mediocre and unimpressive rather than terrible

The problem with spectrobes was the change from handheld to console.
I knew it existed but never had a chance to play it because I didn't own a Wii.

Doom

Why is Yuri Lowenthal the mc and why does he say Iku Ze like a complete fucking faggot?

There was a 3rd game?

you know I got the original spectrobes for my birthday and thought it was really cool. Got stuck on a part though way later and eventually sold the game to fucking gamestop.

I used to be a dumb little shit.

Oh shit really i heard game 3 was trash

Driver.

I like you.

Large breadth of content != good content
Melee > 64 = 3DS > Brawl > Wii U

Why doesn't anyone like Smash 4? Is it because the gameplay is slow as shit, uninspired stages or because of the DLC?

How about all of the above?

I like it, but not as much as older ones. Plus the Wii U version is a waste of money unless you just really want to use a superior control scheme for multiplayer.
I'm glad I just stuck with the 3DS version.

As with all smash games, it starts with promise, but then it falls apart as time goes on.

Anything I missed?

Shit, yeah, there is dick all to do outside of multiplayer matches

>they have "challenges" and give you golden hammers to break open the ones you simply can't beat then proceed to make some of the most insanely difficult to beat challenges (difficult in "the computer is a cheating bastard" way, not "git gud" way) under panels that can't be broken with said hammers, makin them completely fucking useless

That's what I call boring dumbass faggots.

Let's not forget poor balance. Zelda has been complete worthless tier THREE games running. Unbelievable. Even by casual levels some characters are flat out unusable.

Main problem with two was it had no difficulty.
Origins was balls to the wall.

3rd's without a doubt the best

I remember the final boss had 1 attack that 1 shot me at level 78

Zelda was great in Melee, she has a single move that puts her in top tier. Sadly they nerfed it in Brawl and completely removed it in Smash 4.

I found myself having a bitch of a time in the stupidest of situations.

Bayonetta is godly tier in 1 on 1 matches, even vs 2 or 3 foes, but because of the 8 player clusterfucks, trying to do any semblance of a "combo' is just NOT going to fucking work, the most effective tactic comes from using her gun potshots at a distance to snipe KOs or doing nearly nothing but smash attacks.

After you beat the final boss, you then refight all the bosses at much higher levels, as well as a new boss.

I probably know the part you're on about

Grade A taste user

Mega Man Battle Network, except 3 sold very well.
also;

Wew lad

World Wars? :^)