Mass Effect: Andromeda

Disclaimer: I've got no proof of what I'm about to relate other than my say-so, so you may choose to ignore this is you wish, but I really hope you won't because I want to see these hipster fucks punished.

Assuming any of you were planning on buying the new Mass Effect when it comes out, don't. Last night I attended the ME: Andromeda Showcase…
>telusworldofscienceedmonton.ca/films/mass-effect-andromeda-showcase
>archive.is/DcHcr
…where we were shown, on IMAX, a fragment of the upcoming game. It wasn't bad, but when you've got collisions in your cut-scenes, it's time to rethink your release date. The voice acting was meh (and downright terrible in places), and there are glaringly obvious problems with the animation. Why am I posting this here instead of Holla Forums? Because 1. I don't know Holla Forums's general politics and 2. this concerns the Emperor. If you guys think I should post it there, let me know or put a link over there to here if that's just easier for you.

My night:

tl;dr - Don't buy Mass Effect: Andromeda because it's pozzed, and encourage others to abstain as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/a-cosplayer-with-no-video-game-experience-was-the-lead-facial-animator-for-mass-effect-andromeda-3017017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what rock have you been living under retard?

Holla Forums would like this. Polite sage this thread ain't right for pol. Most people here see vidya as degenerate.

Okay. No problem. I really couldn't decided where to drop it as I'm not a regular Holla Forums user, but I thought I'd let you guys know what that asshole said.

Nice of you to warn us but Mass Effect has been insanely degenerate since 1 (2 was a bit messed up but nothing like 3). 1 allowed you to create a human-supremacist empire, gave you the option to shun aliens almost all the time, and even gave you a good reason to (the aliens somewhat had personality, and were for the most part arseholes who only cared for themselves). It also explored the necessity of genocide in regards to wiping out parasite species (and gave you good reasons for why it was both good and bad).

The others just ignore these options and made the canon that you were some multi-culti faggot. 3 goes even further to push things like feminism and faggotry. Full of loads of unnecessary NPCs talking about how they are dykes and fags and other nasty shit. Generally shit gameplay. Terrible story. Aliens became uninteresting, and one of the races only chance at salvation was for the males to surrender all their power and put females in charge.

Bioware is degenerate filth and has been for a long time. Thanks for the warning, but I'd hope that most of us were already aware.

I appreciate your effort, but no fucking shit. Where have you been the past 5 years? Bioware has been pozzed trash since the late 2000s, but since the TORtanic left port in 2012 they've become irredeemable cancer. Where were you for Cisquisition? Was that not enough to tip you off? I know it hurts but it's time to let go. The people who created KOTOR, NWN, Jade Empire and Bauldur's Gate are no more. There's nothing left for you there.

Holla Forums here
and to be honest we knew it was a leftist shit fest
Holla Forums is only interested in how much of a train wreck it will be and oh boy it doesn't look like its going to disappoint

Welcome to 2012 OP.

I don't think we need a special look on why this game will be shit, i appreciate it, but everyone can see this shit fest coming a mile away.

I'm actually a little exited for the game though, i hope its so bad it puts Bioware in the red.

Yep

But even then all the way since the first game the series implies this tired trope that "oh we'll be all mixed race one day" by showing most people being tannish and having ambiguous features. Hell it was hard to make Shepard look actually white in the creator. As if worldwide race mixing would do anything other than creating a worldwide Brazil lol.

Not playing Bioware games, to be honest.

I was still on /gg/ and was aware of it. Then I realized we had (((bigger problems))) and came here.

Anyway, I'm glad this is public knowledge already. Like I said, I don't go on Holla Forums, I never played the ME games, so most of this shit was fresh and appalling to me. Just thought I'd help things along.

Seriously, the way the guy was talking about fucking the alien…

Can't wait to see Holla Forums pick it apart. From what I'm seen so far, it's going to be a pileup of trainwrecks.

So is it worth me reposting the OP on Holla Forums, or should I just leave it?

Do what you want to be honest

You could try but check the catalogue first in case a similar thread exists.

Thank you.

This thread not only is old news, but you, op are a faggot and a newfag.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums have always been greatest allies on this chan, also the mass effect series is has been fucked beyond salvated after ME 1.

LURK THE FUCK MORE.

Wew. Avoiding them altogether should be a rule. But thanks for the info because there is always someone who will try and defend it.

Calm your tits. I asked the mods to anchor it.

This isn't the only reason you're a faggot but it's the largest.

Literally all you need to know is in this webm

Anyone even thinking of playing a Mass Effect is already pozzed tbh.

Part of me is curious on how they're going to make aliens out to be the bad guys when They're just trying to defend their territory from Aliens with the intent to forcefully Colonize space that should rightfully belong to them

I heard you also can't make white/pale skin in this game either, so yeah, I'll be disappointed if this anti-white shit sells at all

Ahahaha, busting out Spaceballs. Perfect for this farce.

DA:Origins was the last decent game Bioware made and ME2 was the first clear sign of the cancer that the company's becoming. My only exposure to their latest turd of a game is through Holla Forums threads laughing about QUALITY.

yeah apparently your choices of person to choose from is tanned/black/asian bisexual of either sex
everything bioware sticks their stamp on has been pozzed since the original writer of Mass Effect and Dragon Age died
after he kicked the bucket some jews took over story writing and you can guess why the series has so many trannies and cuckold fetishes in it now

Holla Forums did you really just questioned should you buy a game from bioware? Are you fucking dense and don't know all the shit they released starting from Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3, which were already pozzed at the time as fuck? Last their games are ME2 and DA:O, later its all gay shit. They are anti white as fuck. And after Cisquisition which was over the top gay garbage, you are telling me something obvious as this?!

I have no words for this shitty thread.

It is so sad, because they used to be the most talented developers out there, but they were slowly infiltrated by SJWs, and around 2011, almost everyone who was originally part of the company left or were removed, leaving only cucked SJWs.

Before that, though… Baldur's Gate 1, 2, and ToB were some of the best games ever made in both story and gameplay. KotOR had a better story than any of the Star Wars movies, Jade Empire had some really innovative and exciting combat for the time, and the first two Mass Effect games had some of the best lore building and character writing in science fiction (although the main plot wasn't all that original, in three games, they created a universe that was more complex, interesting, and cohesive than Star Trek and Star Wars did in 40 years)

Theseus' Ship paradox. If you replace the ship, one part and crew member at a time, until nothing original is left, is it the same ship? Bioware went downhill almost immediately after the release of Dragon Age: Origins. EA legitimately had nothing to do with DA:O except to tell them to hold the release back a few months for reasons, since the game was already ready to be released when Bioware was acquired, and it all just tumblr'd downhill after that. Fuck them all for ruining everything they ever touch, destroying everything beautiful. I'm not even surprised that they're leaning on the space sex angle to drive sales anymore, since all the inexperienced leftists they hire are just sexually repressed children.

why even live.

anyone else see the irony in the left's current obsession with technology and space adventure? neither of which would progress without white men leading the way.

The creator or whoever is in charge of this piece of shit openly shits on whites all day long on his twitter and has even called for their genocide, yet he's still allowed a job in our fucking country. Cucks will probably STILL buy this piece of shit too, and then whine about the bugs after they've already taken them to the bank.

They've added transsexual character in enhanced edition of baldur's gate, by the way.

Calm down, Ryan.

Pics are lead writers ME1-3.
Really makes you think.

>have a game dealing heavily with the Fade
>literally no fucking lore about The Black City

>have a game in orlais
>don't visit Kal-Sharok

tfw The Witcher is the last playable WRPG
feels bad man

What they're trying to do is equate technological progress with "social progress"

They butchered canon and made Gerald a feminist. Think about this.

its like communists believing automation and society will continue to develop so they can all be NEET parasites living off the products of their robots when they cause society to collapse, civil war, famines and red terror

12 yo's wont largely be following him on twitter listening to his rhetoric
instead they buy the game for vidya and get subliminally brainwashed by Captain Cuckard
because an 15 rating isnt gonna stop a 10 yo getting this game and watching a tanned character modeled after them get railed by a horse alien

surprise fucking surprise

This counts as raping my childhood doesn't it?
Can't be get pizza gate on this shit or something

And water is wet…

forgot my sage

goddamnit stop raping my hobby
Why is it so hard to get a WRPG that isn't a fuking morality play about poz

In all reality I didn't notice that much off with The Witcher Holla Forums-wise

they did that so he could exist in their mind as a feminist
I think the only feminist thing you can do in the Witcher 3 is mutilate/murder that crook that tortured to death all those Polish and elvish whores and tried to add your daughter to his mutilated pussy collection

Not clicking on that faggot

I thought that was a joke.

There wasn't much in terms of CURRENT YEAR before the last Witcher 3 DLC. This whole scene is a real gem.

This is a bad meme. Bioware has never made a single good game.

Also we should all stop playing video games already and grow up. This section of media entertainment contains only escapism and degradation. Video gaming is bad for your self improvement.
Its just as bad and addictive as masturbation.

Even if you don't take me seriously, imagine all the time you've spent on playing video games on working out and reading redpilled literature. You would had been super aryan by the current day.

KotOR 1 barely holds a candle to the second one but it was a superb game non the less.

To be honest I wasn't aware that it happened more than once. I thought they limited it to this scene but apparently not.

So Witcher 4 is going to be poz party. Goddamnit.
All I want to do is cast a spell, slay a dragon, and shoot aliens.
Yet in [current year] no matter what I do I have to sit through a morality lesson every time I wanna do that.

Go to >>>/Cromwell/ puritan faggot

Dragon's Dogma is great if you guys haven't played it yet. Absolutely zero Marxist themes.

Imagine all the time you've spent on imageboards on working out and reading redpilled literature. You would had been super aryan by the current day.

There's nothing wrong with recreational activities, no fun allowed faggot.

Wew lad

And yet on Holla Forums everytime this shit is brought up there is a certain group that always goes "Why are are you talking about politics, this is videogames", either intentionally or ignoring that these games have made them selves about politiics

Well fuck.

That made me so fucking furious. I've played the Baldur's Gate games dozens of times since I was 8 years old, and they have been my favorite games since then. I was so happy when Beamdog ported them to mobile, and when I heard they were making a new expansion to the game, too. Then it turns out they hired some fat SJW lesbian kike as the writer, and she fucked the whole thing up.

EVEN WITHOUT the tranny shit, the entire expansion was a poorly written, pointless side story that completely disregarded the established traits of characters. This would be bad enough if the game took place AFTER the series was over, but the expansion took place IN BETWEEN BG 1 and 2, so these characters have sudden, massive, schizophrenic personality changes after the end of BG1, and then go completely back to normal in BG2.

Goebells himself said that recreation is one of the most important things, so then that way we can work better

You sound like those fucking nagging women pre-SJW explosion before they decided to just ruin video games for everyone, I think this was just the next step in their plan. There's nothing wrong with video games as a hobby, no one is going to work out and read 24/7, we need to relax and de-stress too.

wew lad

They are making Cyberpunk 2077, a game based on William Gibson's books about dystopian future with high technological progress and low quality of life.
But in reality its going to be about strong womyn and shit, and trannies with colored hair i can smell it.
The author of the original Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop game is a fat nigger.

for some context though Geralt is just buttering her up so they can bang by the river

You clearly never took the "sarcastic hawke" route in DAII

It's literally fantasy bazooper

You're going to wish that cyberpunk stayed dead.

I'm well aware but still, he never had to give girl power speeches to any of the witches he fucked.

Amusingly, though shadowrun's writers are pozzed as fuck, you can actually find non-pozzed /tg/ fairly easily.

Is that Mass Effect, it looks like a Overwatch reject.

20 years ago I sold my Nintendo 64 two weeks after I bought it. I enrolled in two night classes for criminal Justice and Economics and decided I was going to start working out again in the morning.

Video games are a time sink, I used them as escapism when I lived on the border of Niggerville growing up and they kept me sane. I will always have the memories, but they are a waste of time.

I passed those classes with As and finished by Associate's Degree later that year, got promoted, saved money, bought a new (used) car, a decent girlfriend and got my life on track.

Video games hold you back from the best person you could be. You could be turking on Amazon for 8 hours a day making money to buy ammo is you want to waste your time in front of a screen.

I also stopped using tobacco, drinking to get drunk and chasing cooze at the clubs.

Getting rid of my gaming system was the first step into becoming a man. I sold it to a nigger too for full price since the military base was out of the N64 for full price.

It's never too late to put away childish things and join the war.

well yeah but they're thousands of years old, sterile and only fuck him because hes a centuries old mutant who has the stamina and lack of morals to keep up with them
some of those bang the sorceress quests are like fetch quests where you do the leg work to help them do something
the rest of the logic behind it is you're usually the only one around who's got half a brain and arent either a flabby peasant or a monster

with the other one its like a girl in her mid-twenties who already has a feminist streak because she didnt get married and have kids and decided to go to university to become a medic
so butter her up with feminist rhetoric and shes an easy lay, whereas with the witches its like when theres spare time not spent slaughtering monsters or doing fetch quests for magical artifacts then they want to fuck on top of a reanimated unicorn

its from overwatch not ME
Overwatch is autism the game

Funnily, cuberpunk was a weebshit, that was always implying asian countries will become multicultural, not european ones. Japan is a fucking den of gaijins in Gibson's books, to the point when japanese are minority in tokyo.

That sums it up perfectly.

Kek
new meaning to white flight

She's a mexican leet haxor from Overmeme but based on some of the writing in the Blood and Wine that's the sort of characters we can expect from Cyberpunk 2077. The only redeeming qualities of that pile of shit are the racist russian weightlifter who unfortunately only has non pink hair in the Olympic games skins that you can no longer get, the two aussies and the swede.

Wow, it's just like real life :^).

What are you talking about user, don't you want to feel like a pro gaymur and play an e-sport game to expand your e-peen? I'm sure some NEET whale girls will feel attracted to you if you reach a high rank :^).

forget Holla Forums

you should've posted this on cuckchan

Actually, Siberian and Arctic hide that hair.
Second skin I got in fact, first was putting the nigger in a frog suit because I coudn't deny he can be effective.

I play it very casually.

Not to mention all presets in the character creation are mongrels/brown chinese people. The characters are so ugly. Game devs are collectively taught Marxism at high profile Game dev conferences. Listening to enlightening talks like "Why Marxism is awesme for game development" and diversity officers hired by clueless SJW HR bitches pushing for less white people in games. This is why Battlefield 1 is all about nignogs, why andromeda is some future where everyone looks retarded and much more.

I truly pity those who got her edgy goth skins.

I'm actually ashamed to say that I've reached diamond in the 12 hours of playtime I sunk into it over the last season. How can I wash away this shame?

How to fuck up design even worse: The skins

Where do you rank?

The only difference is their race. We don't want shitskins in our countries.

Bioware should officially rename themselves to SJWare.

Whipping up hatred and negative attention for SJWs is always a good thing. Hang yourself for getting in the way.

I consistently have the lowest level of 204 atm because I hardly play it and 3120 in comp.

You poor poor wretch, have you thought of getting better games?

Are you me?
I'm 202 and hover around 3250

Are steam reviews rigged? How does Baldur's Gayte "enhanced" edition have a "very positive" rating?

Almost everything Geralt says is sarcastic, he is basically a highly functioning autist with little to no emotion. Also considering he says this to a woman he just beat the shit out of, I didnt take it as a feminist remark. If anything he was mocking her.

BioWare, more like Ware on my nerves.

gee i wonder

iirc didn't one of the lead designers for the new mass effect go on big anti-white tirades on twitter?

Reminded me of embed, good times.

Possibly, it's good to know that I'm not the only faggot who managed to reach decent rank without sinking dozens of hours into it. I've had some fun aussie bants at this level because people generally seem to care less about the game as you go up in rank.

I like how their SJW games are almost always walking simulators with a 'story' or a 'narrative'.

jesus christ

Idk if it's care less, but it's generally relaxed. people play good, but they don't go full tryhard.

What, do you want independant thought?

I played DS3 last year. Beat it a few times. Did most of the DLC but didn't bother to fight the boss yet.

theralphretort.com/a-cosplayer-with-no-video-game-experience-was-the-lead-facial-animator-for-mass-effect-andromeda-3017017/

SJW nepotism/cronyism optima forma.

That Freeman bitch looks like sjw version of Anne Frank, if she grew up and dyed her hair.

Who needs good game play when you have battery "puzzles" and story options that make little to no difference in the next Ep/season?

It's a good thing Anne Frank never grew up, then.

i havent read gibson in ages but i remember he had some strong women with near-superpowers doing shit in them.

it wasnt feminist bullshit so much as nerd fantasy with sexy women doing cool stuff.

pic related

SJWs are what made me lose interest in vidya.

Nowadays i only support indie devs. Last game i bought was My Summer Car.

By the way, read comments on pewdiepie video about it, you are going to love how redpilled pewdiepie user base is.

Kenny did nothing wrong. Walking dead game season 2 was decent.

I went unchecked for so long
thanks dubsman

the only difference the 1st and 2nd season make are weather Clem is missing a finger or not.

Who'd of thought?

Neither season was good, they're shit games with terrible writing, retarded plots and some of the worst animations I've ever seen in a game.

Season 1 was only OK because of paternal instincts.

Apart from Clem's RULES OF NATURE moment with the dog I don't think anyone gave a fuck about her.

I was never sure how in jest that part was, and found her reaction almost as if she wanted to be mocked. The witcher series was relatively poz free especially comparatively, as there were nearly 0 non-whites until 3's dlc, which this video is from. Feminists aren't crazy about the witcher either, considering geralt is a womanizer. I remember talking with Zoltan about how moral relativity is the greatest evil. You can join the human's or the non-humans if you want and neither side is shown to be clean. The racism of the game has an entirely different dynamic to our world considering they're different species from different spheres. Geralt is inherently a neutral person and the series is steeped in rich European legend and folklore.

True, Clem was 10 right? Shes practicality a Veteran at that point.

It was ok as far as superficially interactive movies go. Can't expect much from western 3D VN designers.

Oh, I'm laffin. Didn't know they did that. I can't believe they thought they could pull that off and not catch shit about how bad it looks. They really drank their own kool aid. Well done taking one for the team, sure it was difficult just looking at all those greasy mystery meat characters let alone the rest of the travesty.

not

She really was Kaz, even got played like a fiddle by her group in the last episode of season 2 when they betrayed her.

The Slavs will save us user.

That's the pic I was looking for, thanks.

Who the fuck buys Bioware games in the current year.

OP are you fucking retarded? Why did you assume anyone on Holla Forums was going to buy the game or didn't already know about how anti-white it is?

Holy fuck i want to kill that Leftist.

Still no poo in the loo insults? I am disappointed Holla Forums I bet it would be really easy to get on this guys nerves with some designated shitting memes.

EA deserves to have its stock price plummet for (((financing))) this project.

Fucking A

I still periodically replay the DLC mission in Metro: Last Light where you mow down commies as a soldier of the Reich. Too bad redux was shit. Also Stalker Ray of Hope when?

this pajeet makes me want to don a redcoat uniform, go to his house, break his legs and rape his wife

I hope, but that ps4 feminist game Horizon zero dawn just outsold Bloodborne.

is that american one from drake or ghostbusters?

NOT POLITICS

People who cannot afford to run Witcher 3.

Actually yes.
Slavs are poor. This means making games in country like Poland is not only cheap it is also profitable as fuck.
This means people with absolutely opposite world view have extremely good way to send their views to the world.

Bioware think otherwise.

uncharted 4

I ALMOST confused your pic with the pic of Rachel Maddow at the bottom of the screen. Incidentally, I just got a great photoshop idea, it's too bad that I'm too slav-tarded to know photoshop.

Discussion of propaganda vectors is politics tbh fam.

This reminds me that another titty ninja game got a PC port today.

Senran Kagura
triggering feminists everywhere since inception

whats even worse is his Dad is a sikh who fled poo land as his family were being persecuted and Canada took them in. Typical ungrateful immigrant.

lel it's so retarded when movies and games have women being as strong as men during a fight.

even when you watch women's UFC most of their punches are weak as fuck.

Friendly reminder that a French female soldier got overpowered and her rifle stolen, which was then used in a shooting.

check out the latest from (((Hollywood)))

i see no turban on his head so i assume his own father hopefully also disowned him

her left wrist could break if she connects with anything doing that ffs

Let's be honest, jap media has more than its fair share of women beating the shit out of men too. In fact, that seems to be the bulk of anime and games they make now. Granted, it's not for man-hating politics reason of course.

I posted that on Holla Forums a few months back and some faggot was trying to tell me how with the right amount of training a women would be able to do that to 2 men kek.

Nier:Automata also released yesterday.

im just waiting for how bad they're going to fuck up Ghost in the Shell
you just know how fucking predictable they're going to pervert the story and the character
it wont be a discussion of transcendence philosophy among cyborgs against the backdrop of an international military fuck up accidentally creating and releasing an AI
it'll be strong independent woman dont need no man allying with black islamic monks against her patriarchal bosses to tear down 'the system'

You're correct but they counter it with making all the girls super hot, I never cared when we had Lara Croft as the typical video game girl in the west.

yeah but when that happens the womans a vampire, a ninja or a martial arts expert etcetera
not a fat dyke in a jumpsuit with hipster glasses

Infiltration of the HR department ensures that the most unqualified, but diverse applicants get in, it can be a blessing or a curse; you put such people in charge of the right (((enterprises))) then it all goes to shit and you get a mountain of keks, but most of the time it will involve putting the worst candidates in the best possible spots at the expense of people who are more experienced, committed, and bring stability for the long term.

The feminist propaganda is really ramping up, public arts funding is cut for film projects in my country if they have no women in the directing team. Millions are set aside each year specifically to get women into film.

The Australian movie about a heroic male in an apocalyptic desert, Mad Max was shot in Africa, with almost no Australian actors, and a woman hero with a feminist agenda.

I've started no notice a trend of really mature 13 year old girls surrounded in buffoons as well.

You are correct. And look at all these weak-willed faggots nagging at you, and in the next breath complain about their next game, Witcher 4, being filled with poz. They actively support an industry that has single handedly trapped in the natural instincts of white males more than any other. Videogames are nothing more than a shield to protect kikes from male potential.

They have a point about there being better uses of time than imageboards though. There's a point where you've learned all you can from them, and a time to start transforming yourself.

Well if the figurine is any indication

Throughout the John Wick movies he doesn't do anything physical that a slightly above average man wouldn't be able to do. Hell he gets beat up plenty of times throughout the films because he's just a man, meanwhile every movie with a stronk woman is a completely unrealistic power fantasy martial arts master.

90% of them have some supernatural reasons for it so it's passable. Also despite their unrealistic power the writers allow them to retain their femininity.
Pic related has a superb example of it.

Gona have to wait till the japs unfuck the PC port and the Italians crack denuvo.

I just think given how beta they tend to make a lot of their lead male characters they just have femdom fetishes or something.

Yeah, this is an important point. They aren't too annoying usually and end up completely begging for dick anyway.

As if reading books is any more healthy

Tetris ain't, neither is any other video game where you learn things or improve yourself. It's mindless entertainment that's bad for you, and doesn't exist solely in video games either.

If it was made 7 years ago this would have been a comedy.
7 years ago they even had enough brains to give smaller opponent some kind of weapon instead of pretending she have strength to overpower someone straight up. They also gave her some technique instead of just punching.

Look at the new Transformers movie trailer, its beyond blatant.

yeah its a valid point

Even going back to the anime some anons grew up with like DBZ, Android 18 who married Krillin. Although this kind of ties in with what is saying.

1:39 Nice Stolichnaya advertisement.

Honestly one thing in this movie makes sense, the bull dyke lesbian is beating the shit out of people.

They cater to the otakus which is generally why the male mcs are betas. I wish they'd go back to stuff like Berserk.

Those dudes getting abused by bitches are less beta than these SJW fags. It's like they were born from a test tube in an experimental attempt to create a man without testerone.

There's still plenty of non femdom porn in Japan but naturally it still builds cucks who fap to animated men fucking attractive animated women.

Hentai is competently opposite to the anime, in anime the girls usually bully the men but in Hentai the women get dominated/raped and are cum buckets.

This makes me cringe and rage at the same time.
NOT an easy feat, I assure you.

Guess you've never heard of Monster Girl Quest.

Why didn't anyone ask them about the MEIII ending?

To be fair, the average woman could easily and quite literally murder average jews and cucks in a fight.

Whoa man you're blowing my mind here stop slow down I can't take it red pill of the century

in other news Berserk season 3 comes out soon
the cgi will still be terrible though

thats the one where you play as a young boy and get reverse raped by monster girls right?

Everyone agrees Hollywood is dying, they're increasingly reliant on rehashing the same old shit and that won't last, the money is leaving. So there's that.

Once Hollywood liberals exhaust all of their political capital, it's over for California.

You haven't even seen how fat that jewess actually is at the moment. That body is CGI with the exception of her head.

It's not rape if he ends up enjoying it.

they're even afraid of our women

That was ruined by that whiny mc Subaru.

theres a whole 8 episodes dedicated to watching him whine like a bitch and alienate the girl he likes with his sheer autism

I was actually getting sadistic enjoyment out of watching his suffering but I want to strangle that cunt for going not going with the best girl.

That's not true at all, I haven't even seen the first John Wick but you're full of shit.

I haven't seen the second one but he was no superhuman in the first. He's only that legendary because he's creative, thinks well on his feet and great with guns, as far as hand to hand combat goes he gets knocked out multiple times.

So did I, when he was fighting that knight he challenged and was getting his ass beat it was fun to watch.

Punished Honda deserved it because the season ended without him realizing that the best girl got erased by the whale.

I barely made it through those episodes, I was hoping he'd get killed off somehow it was that bad.

I have but I've never played it

Why the fuck does that work so goddamn well?!?!

A basic idea comes to mind, show case typical liberal opinions and put laughter over it. it would be an inversion of what the daily show does to right wing views.

it was pretty terrible
at some points i was only watching it for the ost

Agreed, Subaru made the whole thing extremely horrible to watch. Couldnt root for him after that, even when he stopped being a whiny lil bitch.

I really miss anime with strong male characters.

Funnily enough the canon ending is that the hero remains pure and marries the monster lord lamia. The final bossfight is some real power of friendship shit too.

There's an anime with a strong male protag called Youjo Senki.

And most people aren't creative, don't think well on their feet, and aren't great with guns. As far as hand to hand combat goes most people aren't that good at it.
It's absurd to say that the average physically fit person is on par with John Wick.

COMMENCE SHITFLINGING

Seriously though, he's in a legit female body. Saying she isn't female is like saying trannies are right because they "mentally feel like another gender."

the average physically fit person is on par with John Wick if they were born and raised in a shaolin monastery

I haven't seen it in a while but I recall him getting into a fight with the old mob boss at the end and it basically ended in a draw. Also some security guy pushed his shit in at the club.

You really didn't have to tell anyone on imageboards this. It's been known for around a decade that Bioware is a pozzed studio and EA are some of the biggest kikes in the vidya industry, up there with Nintendo and Microsoft.

yeah because its hard to fight an old man when you've been stabbed, shot, had the shit beaten out of you and choked out with a plastic bag

With modern degeneracy in mind, there are legit mentally ill trannies out there, not as many as the libshits think but there are some people are nature's mistakes. Ultimately if I was once incarnated as a woman it wouldn't really let me consider myself one now since I'm in a male body and male mind but the mc didn't undergo a mind wipe before being put into a body with a different hormonal balance and a vagoo.
As far as I'm concerned, it's a tranny whose pronouns are she, her.

ME2 was pozzed as fuck as well. The last okay Bioware game was ME1 in 2007, and their last great game was KOTOR.

Perhaps I was wrong then, gives me a reason to rewatch it and check out the sequel.

No game with customization I can recall in a long time has had an option to be lighter than a tanned white/mexican.
Even outside of videogames this shit happens. My sisters have to import fucking gookland makeup because they don't make pale enough shades in any white country.
Diversity always just means 50 shades of shitskin.

this is good techno noir mood music though isnt it

True, but its not really a guy and not really a girl

You mean because of the so called studies with the MRI's showing different areas of the brain active with those trannies?
Nope cant do those are wrong. Theres no such thing as a legit tranny.
Trannies always happen because of 1 thing: Parents, if you have a cuck dad(or no dad) and a men hating mother then thats what'll happen.

And if you think differently your body will act differently.
Can get more into this, but at the end of the day that study is complete bullshit since it shows something and it being interpreted into what they want it to be, rather than exploring every possibility. Psychologists agree even that your frame of mind has far more extreme impact on your body than modern medicine lets on

Agreed, Mass Effect 2 gave you the "black stud" as only human love interest if you played fem shep. Shit was horrible and it made me cringe so much, IIRC some fat SJW chick was responsible for the gay relationships that was brought on by her cuck husband that worked at BioWare.

you have to turn the saturation or something up way high
in the presets you cant have Count Vlad skin you have to go to custom settings
arent you glad kikes in the USA pushed the tanned skin is healthy/sexy meme to the entire western world?
i like pale skin and pink extremities
not brown skin on brown extremities

Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Every one of the Joestars are ridiculously determined and manly strong characters. The plot is great too.

What is really comes down to is that, outside of sports games and tournament fighters, blacks and Mexicans mostly didn't give a flying fuck about games until the last 10 years or so - and even then, you can bet most of them got exposed to the hobby as kids by their White and Asian friends. What this really comes down to is niggers and SJWs following their historic pattern of waiting for White people to make things on their own, for themselves, without help, and then coming in with Jewish whining and critical theory to try to implant niggers, beaners and Muslims in settings where they don't belong. I mean, look, a nigger and an SJW American are actually getting mad at a European for making a game about European lore because there aren't shitskins.

Deep in the backs of their minds - though they'll never allow themselves to consciously commit wrongthink - they know that the only way they'll ever see their precious brown pets in anything is if they force white people to do it for them, because said brown pets are incapable of doing anything for themselves.

It's madness that niggers think Whites have an obligation to literally create culture for them out of nothing, then turn right around and accuse whites of having no culture because our food is good enough to eat without a barrel full of spices and our arts are more complex than nigger rap beats and twerking.

20 outta /10 you cheekie breekie bastard.

Too bad the manga quickly turned gay and effeminate.

call em shills or cucks. tactic works everywhere now. if they want to emasculate themselves so be it.

I dont think this is an attempt to poz shit up
I think its an attempt to undermine Feminsts whilst at the same time use their own flawed arguments against them

thats the measure of a great people
how few spices does your national cuisine have
its like a measure of how capable they are
English/Japanese food = most common flavourings are salt and vinegar-liberal use of fresh ingredients, use few sauces most commonly made from fruit or fermented fish, enjoy liberal use of mayonnaise in food
Indian/Chinese/African/Arab cuisine = common flavourings are as many strong flavours as possibly like cardamon and turmeric to cover the taste of rotting meat and vermin, many different sauces to hide the undertone non-fresh low quality ingredients, many sauces made from just about anything, very little mayonnaise

olive oil is a double edged sword
useful for candles, food and lubricant
and with lubricant comes penetrative anal sex
and with penetrative anal sex comes degeneracy
and degeneracy destroyed Rome
tl:Dr olive oil assists homosexuality and destroys empires

My country even has a strong alcoholic beverage based on egg yolk. Goes great with fresh whipped cream (not the supermarket shit). It does get you shitfaced after a while.

Thats more if an Eye Talian thing isnt it?

tl;dr don't be a homo and you can safely enjoy olive oil.

Ew user. I was referring to it's use in Greece and Italy. It isn't inherently gay, it was just a victim of the times. They would've used rendered fat as a lubricant if they thought it would work. They had deep societal problems, which had nothing to do with olive oil.

egg nog?
you dont have to hide its a global commodity now
like cancer
oh for true
for anons who have not tasted truly fresh whipped cream fresh from being whipped according to a homemade recipe you are missing a true slice of pan-European culture
enjoying a sweetened pastry with a side of fresh whipped cream

olive oil goads the homos

yeah
too much gay caused by those damn Olives

Nope, much better!

Then don't be a homo.

I'm not about to let gays take my olive oil away from me. Homo's have already destroyed more than i hold dear, they're not gonna take my olive oil as well.

replace with super healthy 100% not gay high fructose genetically modified corn oil
nothing in the GM corn to modify your behaviour goys - i - i mean guys

Shit, right.

No. OP just made this thread not knowing whether he should make it on Holla Forums or Holla Forums. Perhaps he thought that, since Holla Forums doesn't play video games a lot, he should warn the Holla Forumsaks of the rotten corpse that Bioware has become.

I personally haven't played anything from Bioware after ME3, and that was fucking torture getting through.

I did up until the third season, met my ex again who fangirls that show like mad so i stopped watching, everything she touches turns into cancer

Videogames are likely the reason your bitch ass is even here.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums do have a lot of the same users, not to mention GG is the child of Holla Forums as much as Holla Forums. Hell you could probably argue GG was the prelude to President Trump.

Maybe for you, but that was never a reason for me to come here, but if that makes you FEEL better, all the best. You do know Holla Forums existed before that shit.

This. If you wanna play ME get the trilogy from TPB and install MEHEM for ME3.

GG was great until it crashed, SJWs are still salty about it.

Go find a ditch and die in it.

Of course, you would have to have an extra chromosome to think otherwise.

The proliferation of those beta male fantasies laid the groundwork for the cuckoldry of today. The nu-male faggot is merely the (((natural))) evolution of the low-t geek who faps to masculine, ruined women.
Gibson was just one of many purveyors of this shit. Molly Millions was just another clichéd "badass slut" that nerds love to fetishize. Even back in the 80s these cucks were lying, hypocritical pussies about it, and they tried to pass off their shitty jerk-off material as expressions of feminism.

Ya… ya.

Trying to be strong brother.
Life is vapid and most people act like bugs attracted to bright lights- Lacking intellect and foresight into what drives them.

Do you want to go to South Africa and get some white brides?

I can't watch this. I don't want to witness the entirety of this desacration of my fondest childhood games. How it hurts to see it raised back as monstrocity, unrecognizable, a pure image of a horror. It is dead, yet it is made to live… what was a fighter with heart and passion is reduced to a puppet flailing and babbling. It hurts me so… my memories…

they do not deserve to be remembered.

What the fuck, man

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGQ9NSDZbU

This thread made me want to watch this series again for the first time in, like, 10 years.

Made me laff

For fuck's sake, did EA not put up the shekels for facial & motion capture? Even Croation game developers that later ended up being able to do nothing but make licensed hunting games for Cabelas were able to get motion capture.

>>>/oven/

At least Pondsmith seems to be part of the talented ten. Reading through the original source books and expansions. You would no idea whatsoever that they were mainly written by a black guy. But still yeah, I really don't expect 2077 to go over very well. It's already in that development timeframe were they've been making it long enough that it could be amazing. But they've also been making it long enough that it could be a horrible mess and they're desperately trying to savage something out of the five years of work they already put into it. I think project red has started to assume they can do no wrong and lately bought into their own hype a little too seriously. It doesn't exactly help that they've had own personal legion of cock suckers who think that they can do no wrong and will gobble up anything thrown at them gee where have I seen that before It's almost like there's a pattern to company downfalls.

The witcher is shite. Fucking cutscene simulator.

That's not really true for most stuff and those generic harem LN-adaptations you're talking about don't have the MC being beta because he's into femdom, it's because the show wouldn't really work if he was sexually aggressive towards the 5+ girls who want his dick.

It's strange how people who have watched less than 5 shows love to run around with their anime-expert shirt on the internet sometimes.

Please, please be true.