Can/pol/ #1

ATTENTION LEAFS
10 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER AS A CONSERVATIVE AND BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP
conservative.ca/leadership/en

Who are you voting for and why is it Mad Max Bernier?

Let's fuggin do this m8s.
Let's MCGA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01wGv0ZxNEg
tweetsave.com/jordanbpeterson/status/830914107050250247
pressprogress.ca/conservative_leadership_candidate_maxime_bernier_vows_to_repeal_human_rights_legislation
archive.fo/RKqpX
archive.is/b235q
maximebernier.com/reduce_the_total_number_of_immigrants_to_250_000_per_year
thecanadaguide.com/political-parties
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e
nationaladvancementparty.ca/language/en/
alliancedunord.ca/
chp.ca/
libertarian.ca/
pirateparty.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=5-I90EtZO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M
youtube.com/watch?v=JuO_IiJOSGM
youtube.com/watch?v=d6YnSXVKUiw
kellieworks.ca/israel/
ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1025237/changement-avocats-alexandre-bissonnette-attentat-quebec
lapresse.ca/actualites/dossiers/attentat-a-quebec/201703/30/01-5083783-on-est-terrifies-dit-le-president-de-la-mosquee.php
lactualite.com/actualites/2017/03/30/le-presume-auteur-de-la-fusillade-a-la-mosquee-de-quebec-change-davocat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I expected it to be more to be quite honest. Haven't really been following the leadership debates, mostly because I have no faith in any Federal parties.

bumping for support

Is bernier still the best choice? And not that bulldyke leitch?

WTF is this?
Remember - you must buy a membership by March 28 in order to be eligible to vote!

*https*://donate.conservative.ca/membership

Seems mighty Jewed. A fee needs to be payed to vote?

To vote in party leadership elections you must be a member of that party. This fee is the membership fee. Voting as a member is free (I think). It's the same in the UK.

let's see what files i got with 'canada' in them…

Very true. Similar things happening in London. Rich Arabs and Russians just buy up entire blocks of flats and don't even bother to renovate and rent them out, so the house prices SOAR.

Don't get me wrong, I have some asian friends, and for the most part the ones I knew were alright, but you definitely see that people stick together.

youtube.com/watch?v=01wGv0ZxNEg
Jordan Peterson: Postmodernism Damages Students' Mental Health

Peterson has basically unofficially endorsed Bernier.
The two even met up and talked. It is what convinced Bernier to change his mind about bill-16

tweetsave.com/jordanbpeterson/status/830914107050250247
(Archive.is wont work for some reason.)

>"There has been a proliferation of groups that claim various sexual identities in recent years. Some of these groups are not fighting for equality of rights and respect for sexual minorities. They are radical left-wing activists trying to deconstruct traditional social norms and impose their marginal perspective on everyone, including by forcing us to change the way we talk. And they seem to have an undue influence on campuses across North America, including here in Canada."

pressprogress.ca/conservative_leadership_candidate_maxime_bernier_vows_to_repeal_human_rights_legislation
archive.fo/RKqpX

Awww so sweet, the jewish hasbara shills are determined to turn Holla Forums into a young neo-Cohenservative club.

>>>/plebbit/

good luck leaf cuck. If you faggots can't figure this out then in 4 years you're going to be paying for our northern border wall

Hey,its the bitch who thinks 2d is worse than 3dpd pedophillia.
A hint: if you have to insist that you are something, you probably are not that something.
The russian a cutie, canadian is shitty.
Chinks are jews and koreans are asian mudshits, but are getting their shit together more than canada and the west.

You still owe us money on many violations of the nafta that king nig and bush caused. Its one of the many reasons canada is broke. though turd selling the gold is still worse so you pay for your own damn wall.

Into the oven you go.

DAY OF THE RAKE CAN NOT COME SOON ENOUGH!

I'm going to say his. Him being a francophone alone will put Quebec's weight behind him. I imagine they'd vote for him just because he's a frenchie.

Turd fucking up Alberta's oil industry along with their provincial MP didn't help either.

The fact that Turd is allowing the housing bubble makes the Turd a triple act shithaus.

But damn, Leitch is closer to Trump on policy. Most vocal anti-immigration, A- gun support rating. Sane enough to propose legalizing mace.

i know it's cheap as fuck, but still

I guess the idea is to prevent a bunch of liberals from picking a shitty candidate to go against theirs, and vice versa.

How do we get Haitians and Algerians out of here?

Get your cpc membership. Vote.

Did you even read the thread?

Also: anti M103 protests tomorrow at noon at city halls across Canada.

Just bought my membership, what now?

Living in Newfoundland is suffering. It's a miracle this province hasn't gone bankrupt.

sauce?

Your email has been added to a CPC mailing list, so expect emails from all the candidates asking for donations, telling you where they will be speaking. This is normal practice. I filter all the candidates except for Mad Max.

You'll also get a ballot in the mail come voting time.

Saw a couple tweets about it. I regularly check #cdnpoli #onpoli

Low key I'll be at Toronto's City Hall

PMJT is going to a single term Prime Minister. This is Wynne's last term in Ontario.

Go LEAFS go.

What "democratic power?" No, I'm not financially supporting faggot kikelover race traitors, thank you very much!

I am putting Max #1 and Leitch #2.

Signed up a few days ago and got my parents to do the same.

Pierre Lemieux is the best meme candidate, he's a good friend of Jordan B. Peterson and has met with him a number of times in the past few months.

Pierre Lemieux met with Peterson first, Bernier only did it because she realized it would help her politically, she has no moral backbone.

I was thinking of putting Lemieux as my 3rd, I know he was in the armed forces for 20 years but there is not a lot of video of him out there.

This is a new angle of shilling I didn't think was possible.

Alright I admit I'm an idiot, Maxime sounded like a girls name. I don't stay on top of Canada's politics as much as I should.

An important thing about Lemieux is he's goes to a FSSP traditional latin mass, that's pre vatican II cuckoldry, so you know he's completely serious when he talks about moral decay in our country.
I had the chance to speak with him briefly and he was pretty knowledgeable about things like Brexit and said he would be willing to work with the emerging populist leaders in the west.

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A RANKED BALLOT

REMEMBER TO RANK THAT SLIMY FAGGOT O'LEARY LAST BECAUSE HE'S THE BIGGEST THREAT

Bernier or O'Leary ? The question is which one has a better chance of beating Trudeau in the next election. I don't know.

No, you're wrong. Quebec voted heavily for Jack 'yellow fever' Layton because he was a sympathetic figure. A significant % of people here tend to vote for the 'Nice Guy'. It's virtue signaling more than it is voting. The media in QC portrayed Stephen Harper as a 'mean' guy so that's why a lot of people didn't like him and voted for Trudeau instead. Oh look, Trudeau is a cute little faggot? Oh, I'm going to vote for him! ← that's the mentality of I'd say 30-35% of people here.

Don't even consider O'Leary. He's cuckservative to the core. Even if he was more likely to beat Trudeau, he's basically be the the exact same globalist multiculti stooge with a different coat of paint.

I don't hear you suggesting any better alternatives.

That rhetoric completely nullifies why you would even consider Krypto Kevin.
He would stand no chance competing with golden boy cuckdeau.

What do the francos think of Leitch? I saw her twitter and face book page and instantly thought of her as the best candidate, considering the stance of others' on topics like immigration and the economy.

I'm on the Leitch train. Even if she doesn't win, she will make enough noise to force a light on meaningful shit. Also she is pro guns. FB photos have her at a range.

???

#KryptOLeary✡

it's a ranked ballot my fellow Canadian. If you truly believe Leitch is better then rank her #1 and Max #2. Whatever you do, put O'Leary dead last because he is the biggest threat to both of the above. I would be find with either.

Is he actually worth the effort of voting for? Or is he another cuckservative?

lolbertarian, which puts him leagues above cucks and just a step away from the awakening.

No, fuck Quebec. if O'Leary can beat Trudeau in every province except Qc then who cares about Qc? I'm worried Bernier won't have much of an appeal outside Qc

He's invisible. I listen to the french radios and check the newspapers from time to time and he just doesn't exist. It's basically O'Leary and Bernier and the others don't exist.

HER

remember: people will vote for their party. They don't give that much of a fuck about the leader himself since no one fucking reads anyone's platform anymore. We've gone fullburger the last few years here.

Listen up faggots. I know you all need to be told who to vote for. So here's the list.

1. Bernier
2. O'Toole
3. Rick Peterson/Blaney (or whoever you like).

the rest don't matter.

Mathematically speaking a candidate has to be in the top 5 to have any chance of winning. The way a ranked ballot works is that candidates with the least support are eliminated, and your vote is TRANSFERRED to your alternate choices until one candidate has 51% of the vote.

Comparison of the top two candidates:

Bernier - Frenchman. Lolberg. Poor english. Seems genuine, honest and principled.

The lolberg nature of Bernier is a problem. He thinks Canadians ought to compete against chink labor.

In 2007, Bernier was requested by a local bicycle manufacturer to impose a quota against Chinese bicycles. He opposed it because he would not protect 200 jobs in his own riding against the interest of all Canadians. The owner explained to him that he had two options if the quota did not get approved, invest $1-million in low-end bicycles, creating 300 new jobs in Saint- Georges, or a similar amount in high-end bikes that would bring considerably fewer jobs but keep the company more productive. Bernier opposition shocked his Cabinet colleagues, who feared for his electoral chances and Bloc Quebecois accused him of not supporting the needs of Quebecers. However, Bernier accused the Bloc Quebecois for protecting corporate interests, not Quebecers. Bernier explained that the bicycle company decided to retool its self as an high-end manufacturer and is still in business

This is a bunch of horse shit. I hate free market faggots who espouse this line of thinking. Those chinks in China aren't going to be paying into CPP/EI and the sales and income taxes that keeps the welfare state solvent.

These views are often espoused by faggots who haven't earned anything from the sweat of their brow. Just being in business isn't fucking good enough. Did they grow? Did they create new jobs? Did they increase their revenue and profits?

Lolberg tards like Bernier don't understand what is FAIR when they talk about FREE trade. If you want FREE trade with China and want Canadian firms to "compete" get rid of all environmental regulations, get rid of socialized medicine and healthcare, get rid of welfare, EI, disability and all the other gibs.

Lets be a like China. A hyper-capitalist shit hole where an infant gets run-over by a motor vehicle and people just step over the body and go about their day as if nothing happened.

I have serious reservations about putting Bernier as #1.

O'Toole - Irishman. Army captain. Lawyer. Is not a crazy lolberg like Bernier. Says he'll balance the budget by the end of his first term. Will re-examine TFW programs, and prevent companies from using it to fill IT/tech jobs. Will give young canadians a 100k tax credit they can carry forward for 3 years after graduating. Basically he's a guy who will not OVER-PROMISE and UNDER DELIVER like Bernier.

Bernier can talk big, but he forgets that he's in CUCKnada. We don't elect Presidents with broad executive powers. Our federal government's aren't very strong. Our judges are 10x more pozzed than USA. We don't have a constitution, we have "common law" i.e. laws created by judges.

you don't have to put him on
you could vote for everyone except him actually

If the choice is supporting jew#1 or jew#2 there are no better alternatives (unless you count mega angry jew#3, envirojew#4 or just une mome francis la jew#5).

The Federal Conservatives have shown themselves to be cuckservatives in every instance. The old progressive conservatives had some okay people until they got run over by jews (Led by eastcoast crypto jew Peter Mackay, standing in for rabbi mackay).

I'm mostly accelerationist but for canada, it was destroyed before it ever really got started (by legacy jew "No I didnt think I needed to declare the half a million dollars in my pocket" Jewulrony.

The CPC have discovered over a thousand names registered to vote in the leadership convention that they suspect were going to be involved in manipulating the leadership election.

archive.is/b235q

I'm curious if registering to vote using a pre-paid credit card counts as suspicious?

That top bullet hole in the paper.

9 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER

The fact that Bernier is a francophone will practically guarantee that the majority of Quebec will vote for him; that alone will give him a massive chance of victory.

O'Leary is a smart Trudeau which is 10x worse.

The retards who were involved in this scam registered 1350 CPC memberships using only 2 IP addresses. O'Leary was very vocally upset that this scam was caught and called it vote rigging by cancelling the 1350 memberships.

The problem with Bernier is that he is a bit clumsy, at least it's how i always vaguely percieved him; some shit happened many years ago too, about Sophie Chiasson (thats her right?) and, logn story made short, Bernier ended up with allegations he has ties with the Hells Angels (organised crime) or that he was simply a bit stupid…
I hope he is the kind that learn from his mistakes at least.

>

Don't educate them when they fuck up, or they'll be that much better the next time.

Voting for accelerationism is better. Cuckservatives will be the death of us.

< He doesn't know about 4chon redtext syntax

Anyway, when did Holla Forums become such a cuckservative cheerleader squad? Honestly just gas yourself. We need to start a White People's party.

lol. I win, faggot.

No, that's you, with the arrows and the spacing. Back to plebbit faggot.

Canadian CTR doesn't really do a good job at recruiting it's best and brightest. They even sound ESL.
This is going to be a fun year.

maximebernier.com/reduce_the_total_number_of_immigrants_to_250_000_per_year

hey great! 30 round mags and 250,000 shitskins instead of 5 round mags and 300,000 shitskins. Boy, is that ever going to save the white population here.

No. Even Trump was a barely acceptable pick. Bernier isn't even on the radar.

See pic.

Majority of Canada still believes the TV tells them the truth. You know how many people a week I hear talking about how much they hate Trump?

All this anti Bernier shit this close to the deadline reeks of massive shilling both here and on halfchan.

daily reminder that putting someone on your ranked ballot, even is last place is voting for them
Stop spreading this bullshit you fucking kike

"Shill" seriously needs to be a banword. Too many faggots just call shill when they are too stupid to make a rebuttal. It wasn't like this in 2014 but then again, most people didn't spend half their posts on "kek worship" or "dubs checking."

Okay, nigger. Give Bernier your paycheck and go waste time campaigning for him. Play the democratic shell game. Go vote for someone who will have you compete with Mexican workers working at $3 an hour, or who will flood your country with pingpongs because it's "economically beneficial."

I want to hang cuckservatives and "lesser of evil" voters.

Berniers entire platform is against $3/h Mexicans. Keep trying. shill

Absolutely fucking meaningless also I find it very hard to believe only 300,000 come a year. It feels more like a million shitskins a year.

Even the way you make fun of anyone calling you a shill gives you away. Get out.

thecanadaguide.com/political-parties

Literal fucking communists are one of the biggest parties in Canada.

elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e

WE HAVE THREE NATSOC PARTIES ALREADY, WHY AREN'T WE THROWING OUR SUPPORT BEHIND THEM?

Forget about cuckservatives and their "we'll slightly reduce the mud flood so you can adjust to being bred out of existence more easy", help these NatSoc parties grow.

They're irrelevant, once Layton died the party was dead in the water. Only reason they get any votes is from the older folks who go the "Well they haven't had the chance to fuck us in the ass yet" route.

Canada isn't a country, its just a hub of resources to be exploited.

Show me where it has worked before. Accelerationism is the LARPers' fantasy, it's a dead end you stupid faggot.

National Advancement Party of Canada

Alliance of the North

alliancedunord.ca/

(notice the that they are gumballs pilled)

Christian Heritage Party of Canada

chp.ca/ (aka the bsr-lovers cuck party but they're still better than the Progressive Cuckservative party)

Libertarian Party of Canada

libertarian.ca/ (aka the Laura Southern party)

Pirate Party of Canada

pirateparty.ca/ (aka the Holla Forums party, unfortunately they would flood the country with shitskins, but they'd oppose CIA Niggers)

All of these are better parties and I've personally emailed the Pirate Party of Canada and the Alliance of the North and got emails back from them. Also one other party I have emailed but I don't see them as a registered party on the list anymore.

There are two ways to save the white race.

1. Deport and kill all the shitskins.
2. Open the floodgates to absolutely everyone so option 1 is pursued by default when whites are fighting for their own survival as dindus try to take their homes from them.

Accelerationsim always works. Delaying the inevitable, delaying the collapse, is what prevents the rebirth.

What happened to the Egyptians and Romans as well as any other European country that fell?

why should i vote for bernier? i see faggot cucks on r/metacanada shilling for him, is he any good? leitch is at the top of my ballot

They vastly outnumber us, fucktard. Not everyone has access to effective crowd control methods.

Deregistered Political Parties

Canadian Action Party (involuntary deregistration, section 402)
Canada Party (involuntary deregistration, section 415(3))
First Peoples National Party of Canada (voluntary deregistration, section 414)
Forces et Démocratie (involuntary deregistration, section 415(3))
Natural Law Party of Canada (voluntary deregistration, section 414)
Newfoundland and Labrador First Party (involuntary deregistration, sections 410, 415)
Party for Accountability, Competency and Transparency (voluntary deregistration, section 414)
People's Political Power Party of Canada (involuntary deregistration, section 409)
The Bridge Party of Canada (involuntary deregistration, section 402)
Seniors Party of Canada (involuntary deregistration, section 413(b))
United Party of Canada (voluntary deregistration, section 414)
Work Less Party (voluntary deregistration, section 414)
Western Block Party (involuntary deregistration, sections 410(3))

This is (you).

youtube.com/watch?v=5-I90EtZO9Q

This is how you D&C

Remember when Trump ran 3rd party?
Didn't even work for him.

Confirmed retard. Fuck outta here.

You have to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M

wtf r u doing m8?

If were more like this frog and attacked every shitskin we saw on sight, we'd not have these problems today.

youtube.com/watch?v=JuO_IiJOSGM

youtube.com/watch?v=d6YnSXVKUiw

Boiling frog is a very old analogy.

Okay, so he's going to "promote free-market policies" at every opportunity, but he's also going to prevent us from competing with beaners? He's going to commit to importing a quarter million immigrants a year, but "only those immigrants with specialized skills that contribute to our economy?"

Free-market libertard policies are those that ship our jobs overseas. The Earth can't produce 250,000 immigrants with specialized skills who want to move to Canada each year, unless you consider siphoning gibs or rolling over a van full of agricultural workers to be "specialized skills." Either this guy is a magician, a walking contradiction, or a politician :^).

No shit. Trump won in 2016 because, in the 16 years since he ran as a meme-party Candidate, White men created social media (I don't care if Jews financed it) and White men put out facts about Jews, shitskins, and how Jews are using shitskins to destroy Whites. Trump capitalized (or rather, Kushner and Miller capitalized) on all of this propaganda and that's why he won. If technology had magically stagnated for 16 years and we were still using dial-up in 2017, then he would have done just as well as he did under the Reform party banner.

Collapse is what we want. The ZOG system must collapse.

This (could be) a nice way of saying that they must bring something useful with them other than their skintone. Europeans are also "immigrants", remember. Bernier has explicitly stated he would be reducing immigration for "family reunification purposes" meaning he wants to stop Ahmed from bringing over his useless and hateful parents (and relatives) so they can leech off the system as well.

We are the frogs that jump.

Believe me, they're a just a bunch of fucking cucks, and there is no Trump-equivalent in that foresaken party. For as long as Canada is eternally stuck in a cycle of waiting for the next election to solve things or thinking that progressives being slightly less ultra-cuck when compared with libturds makes them ok, we're fucked. We don't need any immigrants, period, not even white ones. We need to start the deportations. I posted pro-white parties in this thread already that aren't the cuckservatives, why does nobody pay them any attention? If we consistently pushed for some other party, we could at least get them on the radar of normalfags, the way Bernie was… then we'd create a real precedent and an overall shift.

kellieworks.ca/israel/

Because you're a retarded D&C shill. If you were really concerned you have brought forth those parties ideas months ago. Where were you then?
We saw this "wait for Hitler" shill for the past year, now it's "wait for Trump!"

Translation: "I am a fucking retard".

I did exactly that you fucking wanker and I emailed them and made threads about it on Holla Forums

I in particular got a couple emails from Alliance of the North and the guy was talking to me about Trump and how we must do the same thing in Canada.

These based as fuck parties exist but I can't get people interested. Email them ffs! They all have their emails on their websites or here: elections.ca/content.aspx?section=pol&dir=par&document=index&lang=e

This isn't at all the same. This is like when Bush and Obongo were the only options.

you are completely retarded if you think a third party has any chance right now in Canada. Most people are so spineless here that they won't even admit that immigration is ruining Canada. Trump did not win with an alternative party.

Why do you even care?

You have no opinion
Filtered.

I did my part, waiting for the voting form to come in the mail.
When I turned voting age, 8 years ago, I never thought I'd be a registered member of the CPC. Now I just want to make sure we have a candidate that can get Trudeau out.

How did it come to this.

I feel the exact same way user.
It's surreal.

Still time to sign up and vote

Can someone explain to me why I gotta fork over 15 shekels to be eligible to vote?

I voted in Federal elections before and none required payment.

Because this isn't a federal or provincial election.

This is an internal vote within the conservative party, and to do that you have to register with the conservatives.

Roger, thanks.
small price to pay to never see O'Cuck's face again

Then you tell me where these 250,000 people are going to come from. Almost every country in Europe has at- or below-replacement fertility levels, with Poland being the notable exception.

Mad Max is pro-TPP and (((The Rebel))) supports him.

maximebernier(dot)com/aggressively_pursue_free_trade_deals

There has to be a better option.

WILL YOU REBIRTH CANADA AND VENERATE THE DOMINANCE HIERARCHY?

WWJBPD?

I had an ancap of all people destroy the idea of a free trade deal being good.

If you tax a company at 40% and then let another country that taxes a company at 20% in the market you have essentially added a 20% fine to your own company.
You have taxed your own people out of competition.
Ever since that revelation I get especially mad at people who smugly say people are too lazy or we've "evolved past" that industry.

Good luck with TPP and NAFTA with Trump in power.
TPP is basically obsolete and NAFTA is going to get shakin up.

I'm emailing more political parties right now including the libertarian party and also thinking of possibly joining the libertarian party if they will rethink their stance on immigration.What are you faggots doing right now, cucking yourselves to the progressive conservatives, just because they have "conservative" in their name? Like how the green party has "green" in their name but would destroy the environment with their policies?

Right now btw the National Advancement Party and the Alliance Du Nord is the true Holla Forums parties of Canada. They explicitly want to fix the white birthrate, want to stop shitskin immigration, and do everything Holla Forums wants.

If you aren't throwing your support behind this party you're not a true Holla Forumsack.

Cucks.

Holla Forums is getting duped and being fucking retarded. I hope all these PC shills on here are just shills under various proxies making it look as if Holla Forums is jumping on the cuckservative bandwagon.

I'd vote for the most extreme, but they're not on the ballot. Lietch is the closest one to Trump on policy, so I'm putting her down as first candidate.

Unless the NAP and ADN end up making national headlines with controversial topics like Trump did, no one will know they exist, and as a result, no votes. The problem of 'throwing away your vote' on small parties is real. Democracy is a sham.

You still shill the alliancedunord site huh? The English vs French are completely different lol, retard.

NAP is better than Alliance Du Nord but Alliance Du Nord is still second best. Maybe the Christian Heritage Party is better than them? Anyways, see:

How are you going to feel when you realize you've trapped yourself as a member of the conservative party and you probably don't get your cuck in power? I hope at that point the Elections Canada rules allow you to drop out and focus your energies in a better party like the NAP.

"the worst enemy of any nationalist movement is not an obvious globalist pedokike ring - it's a milder, cucky version of it" – user ( >>Holla Forums9541263 )

I'm a pragmatist

That's a nice way of saying you prefer a slow death for the white race. That you prefer to do exactly that which will most assuredly ensure the destruction of our race. Your compromising political strategy is shit and won't save us. If the cuckservative party of Canada had a real Trump candidate, that would be great, but only the equivalents of the various non-Trump candidates of the American cuckservative party are present. There simply is nothing in there that measures up to Trump; who himself btw was a compromise.

I'm a pragmatist philosophically. Politically? I am not sure; but I think my strategy is better than yours.

The biggest issue with parties like these is that Canada's current voting system prevents smaller parties from ever gaining prevalence. A bunch of conservatives switching from Conservative to the NAP would basically and simply result in Liberal rule for at least a decade if not more simply because the major liberal cities tend to decide the election. Remember that our vote counting didn't even reach midway through the country before it was called for Trudeau.

Now, if you believe in the idea of accelerationism that may not necessarily be a bad thing, however right now we're very, very unprepared to protect ourselves under a long liberal majority rule like that. Just look at what happened to Sweden. I'd say that the best idea right now is to vote in one of our choice candidates that will at least loosen firearms laws and hopefully self-defense law. That way at the very least we are not totally defenseless if we have to end up going the accelerationist route.

I'd also like to add that there is nothing stopping you from joining other parties; membership lists aren't shared and there's no way for anyone to check. I know plenty of Liberals that are also members of the Green party; just know that if you get caught, the larger party will likely cancel your membership with them. Of course, if you are trying to leave their ranks anyway, that's not that big of a deal.

I currently live in a country in which this post itself may constitute a speech crime. My mind isn't in the realm of race politics, I need the chief censor out of office before words start disappearing from my dictonary.

Pardon me for being a bit off topic here, but what the fuck is wrong with your voting system?

You guys have to register to vote as a particular political group? Isn't your vote confidential? In my country we just register to vote because voting is compulsory, and that's it - we don't name our political affiliations for all to see, and it can be considered kind of rude to ask someone who they voted for.

I mean, doesn't this requirement to publicly state your political affiliation before you vote quell the aim of democracy in a world where people are slandered no end for their politics? Maybe I'm a dumb fucker who's missing something, but having to name your affiliation like that seems like a shite system hey.

I'm sorry but do you actually want the cuckservatives in power? They are a primary target for subversion. If you, a Holla Forumsack, can gain leadership in the party then we're golden. The party's internal politics is so cucked though; how are you going to do that?

The candidates for the conservative party right now don't have their heart in the right place. They will not push in the right direction. They are not Trumps. They will destroy the white race.

I'm not sure how to slay or subvert the cuckservative beast. Again, like with the other parties, you can try emailing them and doing what you can to sway their opinion; but they'll probably scream racist at you and ignore you, if they even read and respond to your email at all.

I do believe in accelerationism. This country needs to be punished with more Islamic terrorist attacks, more hardship, more overt marxism/liberalism/egalitarianism.

You kind of have a point about guns but is all our rhetoric about "if you ban it, we can still get it" nothing? Gun rights are important and our proximity to America ensures a proliferation of easily available weapons. Under TruCuck we'll have like, limited magazines, and certain guns will be off limits; but we'll still have our guns. Under cuckservatives, we'll have things better as far as guns go, but it won't make that big difference when it comes to Racial Holy War. Might as well join the Canadian Military or National Guard anyways for access to the best weapons.

Sweden is fucked in good part because of the media control. What are the cuckservatives going to do to undermine the CBC? Tell me about that. Who is going to loosen the grasp of the jewish propaganda machine called (((television)))? Trump is working at that. I'm not sure any of these cuckservatives are. (going to post what I've wrote so far because this is a long ass post, please wait though for my next post for the rest of my response to you)

Are you sure about that? The Canadian Elections rules seem to suggest you can only be in one party at a time. If you are correct about this, then thank you for the heads up, I will probably join multiple parties then. Hopefully this won't get me in trouble somehow.

Can you provide any anecdotes or citation on what kind of punishments I'd be faced with for getting caught? If it's just a matter of the larger party will cancel my membership, that's not so bad at all.

This is one of the reasons I like and vote for the libertarian party. The Pirate Party would also, in theory, address that issue; but in reality they'd probably throw their anti-spying ideology out the window in order to fuck with white nationalists.

I have been breaking the hate speech laws of my country for years, even in front of police. The only time it ever got anyone of my friends in trouble (I was quiet then) was when he went on a racist rant in front of a literal jew who works for the human rights commission. He couldn't actually prove anything he almost got a fine against his business. Holy fuck that guy man… and I see him come by again and my friend is like "just give him free bread". We have to be nice to him and change how we speak while he's around until he's gone. It's sad.

The police here though are redpilled. There is a specific division with law enforcement that focuses on hate crimes. They make it their business to ruin your life because you said some wrongthink and they go after low hanging fruit like normies making a racist rant on their faceberg account. The rest of the police all consider the government traitorous and hate political correctness.

I might join the conservatives temporarily if I think I can stand a chance at successful subversion from within their party. I am currently pressuring the libertarian party to change their stance on immigration, my allegiances are most strongly with them, but I need their assurances they will change their stance on immigration. Libertarians are a big enough party with a strong presence in my area so I usually see an actual candidate that I can vote for on the ballot when it comes to election time. Libertarians also have broad appeal, plausible deniability concerning involvement of white nationalists within their party, and they just have so many based policies that would truly make Canada better. Besides that though the NAP and the other parties I mentioned (Christian Heritage, Nord Du Front) in my other thread I am going to support in what ways I can because they will start shit with Muslims and make serious reforms to the immigration process on parity with or exceeding that of what Trump has been doing.

Christ, I thought it was only halfchan with all the Bernier shills.

You people are being played for fools by this jackass.

wait whats going on?
where do i register?

nevermind i did 2 seconds of research and figured it out

same. I know that feel.

THIS FAGGOT DOESN'T KNOW SHIT.

HE'S A GENDER-BENDING PSYCHO FROM CANADA NAMED KENNETH SCHUELER. A FUCKEN ASHKENAZI JEW SPY WHO INVADES THREADS POSING AS A PROUD WHITE NATIONALIST!

HE'S A MENTALLY ILL SOCIAL REJECT WHO CALLS HIMSELF "FRINGE WIZARD". IGNORE ANYTHING THIS SCHEMING KIKE HAS TO SAY.

6 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER

5 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER

You don't have to register your political affiliation to vote. This is an internal party thing to pick the party leaders. Of course only registered party members can vote in a party's internal elections.

4 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER

2 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER

registered, got two other people to register as well.
Reminder that you can register for multiple parties. Even if you think cuckservatives are cucks (they are) you might as well hedge your bets by helping to get someone less bad into the party that has a reasonable chance of winning. Then vote in the general election for whoever.

Gonna register tomorrow. I'm still not sold on Bernier but either way, we need to uncuck this country.

soon…

You need your own pro-white candidate, then.

Became a member to vote in the leadership election

All the candidates are shitty, even on immigration, but Bernier & Leitch are pro gun and want to dismantle the CBC so I'll probably go:
1. Leitch
2. Bernier

And leave the rest blank because everyone else is a cuckold. That's unless you guys think there's someone else that's palatable. I don't even think Leitch is palatable tbh, but if she does well, someone observant will pick up the mantle on identity issues and make a real run at it.

Leitch before Bernier because Leitch will be knocked out before Bernier and I want my runoff to prevent an O'Leary leadership.

I almost have to wonder if the (((Globalists))) set up the names on purpose. But no matter their plan you need a nationalist, someone who is a stand up sort of person who can go beyond the media. If your candidate plays by (((their))) rules as in staying within the mass media, then whoever wins is who they wanted to win.

DO NOT VOTE BERNIER

LOLBERG BERNIER WANTS "FREE TRADE" WITH CHINKS

DO NOT VOTE BERNIER AS #1 IF YOU LOVE THIS COUNTRY

BERNIER IS A DANGEROUS HYPERCAPITALIST LOLBERG FAGGOT

There are other good candidates. I'm voting Erin O'Toole as #1.

Maxime Bernier:
Pros:

Neutral:

Cons:

Kellie Leitch:
Pros:

Neutral:

Cons:

Nobody else is really relevant or able to challenge O'Leary.

Taking O'Leary seriously…

Fuck off shill.

O'Leary is going to be embarrassed in the election.

Can 100% confirm. Hamilton was already fucking horrible before with a lot of good goys, wiggers, and gingers. Now a lot of parts of Hamilton are now controlled by non-whites. The whites are now pretty much put in the old run down areas of the city. For some reason, every paki, mudslime, albanian, indian, or syrian hangs out in like parking lots or mall areas like some gang to talk or some shit.

It was already fucked to hell before, now it's a million times worse. McMaster University with their protest of Jordan Peterson is proof of that, but yet the CBC and the Canadian media is trying to glorify the place as a wonderful university of diversity with a lot of "experts". The CBC tries to pick up McMaster stories a lot now or consult with professors from Mac. Don't get me started on Mohawk College either. That place is a massive fucking nightmare with a lot of corruption.

You'll probably see them trying to glorify Locke Street more, but always remember, big business is there now, despite it being a hipster place. All of the Hipsters flock to Starbucks, but I remember there used to be a nice bakery there called the Locke Street Bakery. Thanks to all of these "small business start ups" (more like big money businesses) opening up there and creating competition, all of the hipsters went there, and this simple bakery…The owner tried to expand, but his financial backers pulled out during renovations, so he was forced to shut down. One of my doctors knew the owner of the place. He said he can't walk past the area anymore, because he was there for so long and his business was just taken away from him. They had amazing breads and cookies, but the hipsters "wanting to support small business" never showed up.

I heard from other people that other immigrants who were here, before Soros' changes, don't like what is going on. The city was never safe, but it's much worse now. From what I remember in a report, we were suppose to take in 10,000 Syrian refugees.

Hamilton is pretty much a lost cause. Not to mention an NDP strong hold due to the Stelco pensioners losing their pension.

You know that these are never going to go anywhere because its a parliamentary system right? Most people will not even be able to vote for them. Best bet for this case is forming coalitions out of these disparate right wing parties.

good enough for me, Peterson ought to run down the road if things get worse

Where are these shills coming from?

this at least we're not completely alone out here

Hate to say it though, worst part is apparently my Bell Fibe is either neighborhood shared or the IP addresses are shared in the city. Not sure which, I don't know much about networking, so I'm getting banned from Holla Forums because some fucking shill or someone from Holla Forums is shitting up the board, so I get caught in the ban with it too. So I'm not sure if there is a shill really close by or not.

Mohawk..Massive nightmare. The stories I heard about the place, plus the online ratings by students are low as well.

Oh, it advertises itself as #1 in the region, but there is actually a story behind that. They pulled off a loophole. There are regions for a college to fall in, like a division in the NHL, right? If I remember correctly, Mohawk used to be listed for the Niagara-Halton region. They always got rated at the bottom, so a few years ago, the new president and board switched the region to the GTA/Toronto area. Instantly, the college became #1 in that region, simply because the other schools in that region were worse. They also tried to goad some students into giving the college a higher approval rating. "Don't you want to say you came from the #1 school?" Basically saying they would have a better career if they did that.

Eat a dick faggot.

BERNIER IS OWNED BY CHINKS

But… DUDE WEED LMAO

If you want to post without being derailed by shills, or having to compete for attention with the rest of the threads, We have our own dedicated board.

>>>/canpol/

Ok so I doled out my hard earned 15 shekels. How do I vote for Bernier and O'Toole now?

Thanks
t. Leaf

kill yourself panjit

It's pretty fucked here, but not as bad as any other city in onfailio. If you live in the west end it's a train wreck, but just east of the centre is still okay.
As much as the NDP are shit, you can't really blame the steelworkers for voting for the only party that will stand up for them, even if they are communists.

It's good to know I'm not alone here though.

Avoid Hamilton Mountain at night. Filled with pakis/muslims. Hamilton Mountain is now Little Pakistan.

Ancaster and Stoney Creek might be okay still. Not sure.

You'll be mailed a ballot, or you can go out to a polling center and vote in May.

I HOPE YOU MONGS ALL REGISTERED BY NOW AS THE DEADLINE HAS COME TO PASS. BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED TO YOU OR YOU CAN GO OUT TO THE POLLING BOOTH IN MAY WITH TWO PIECES OF ID

Same. My whole adult life was spent with Harper at the helm, and I was told to hate him and that he was bad. Being a good little leftist, I followed suit. What is most surprising to me isn't that I'm now a CPC member, it's that I was once so weak and foolish.

Holla Forums changes a man unlike anything I've ever seen.

Fuck that pay to play bullshit. I'll support them with my vote when the time comes but I ain't paying a cent.

>buy your ticket

Sooo its ogre now right? My indecisive ass is too late?

Jesus fucking christ you had a fucking year dude

Are you even White? How can someone have this little agency?

nigger it was 15$
it's too late now

I REGISTERED BUT THEY PUT MY NAME WITH A MS. INSTEAD MR. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

they'll be calling you. You can change the info

Max has hired shills to push shitty memes and act like there is a consensus around support for him. He is arguably worse than O'leary due to his level of subversion. No pro-TPP candidate is good. Nobody who uses shills is good. O'leary and Max are both irredeemable shit.

I think it's just around the college. East mountain and past the linc are still pretty domestic. But holy shit, when I was at mohawk, it was all pakis, all night, just wandering around for some reason.

Ancaster is a bedroom town, so it's ok. Stabby creek was shit long before the invasion.

Well I'm still voting Leitch I don't know about you lads.

Limeridge is also an area where the Pakis hang out at night.

They call Stoneycreek "Stabbycreek"?

Everyone in this thread should be cautious of posts saying not to vote for X candidate, or that X candidate uses shills/is subverted, without offering a viable alternative candidate to vote for and why. We have to vote for SOMEONE, and this kind of talk is blatant and unhelpful D&C.
The whole point of saying not to vote for X without offering an alternative is to create a consensus vacuum so everyone starts looking for their own answers by themselves, counting on us all to come to divided conclusions. Don't fall for it, and ==ALWAYS== ask these shills what alternative they would suggest and why.

I think it was a good test to see her take so much flak on the immigrant position and not budge.

Vote for Erin O'Toole. Andrew Scheer is also a good choice, second/third choice. Bernier, Saxton and Peterson can all be put somewhere in the Top 5.

Everybody else is a shit-tier meme candidate. Trost and Lemeuix and Leitch are shit. Saxton, Alexander are cucks. Blaney is ugly. Chong is a faggot. Those I didn't mention weren't worth mentioning.

The bitch served her purpose as a twat-shield in moving the overton window, allowing others to move to the right without getting shit on and destroyed by CBC kikes.

I hope she is made the minister of Immigration by whoever becomes leader and eventual PM.

Twats shouldn't be in politics, but it is unavoidable these days. So we should USE them to further our goals, and discard them when they're no longer useful.

Massive Blizzard is on its way for Newfoundland on Friday March 31, 2017 and it will bring 30+ cm of Snow and the Winds will be Very Strong Causing Blowing and Drifting Snow Especially in Avalon Peninsula Including St. John's and It will bring Dangerous and Treacherous Driving Conditions and Streets, Roads, Highways and Trans Canada Highway will be Snow Covered and it will cause Big Waves Crashing the Beaches and Shores of Newfoundland and the Low Pressure System will Intensify off the East Coast of Newfoundland and it will bring Whiteout Conditions and it will Cause Big Waves Crashing the Beaches and Shores of Newfoundland and it will Cause Whiteout Conditions and it will also hit Gander Newfoundland. People in Newfoundland Be Prepared Have your Winter Boots, Winter Jackets, Hats, Gloves, Scarfs and Ski Pants Ready. Order your Pizzas and Chinese Food and Buy Cases of Pepsi and Coke. Do your Grocery Shopping Don't Wait until the Last Minute Do it Right Now. Have your Samsung Galaxys, Smartphones, Cell Phones, Laptops and Tablets Charged and Have your 3G and 4G Internet Ready. When you are Driving your Car Take your Time driving your Car and Slow Down so you Don't Get in the Car Accident. When you are Walking Be Very Careful while you are Walking So you Don't Slip and Fall. Have your Furnaces Ready and Turn on the Furnaces to Keep the House Warm. Drink Lots of Green Tea, White Tea, Red Tea and Drink Lots of Green Tea to Keep you Warm. Have your Extra Blankets Ready to Keep you Warm. When you Go outside Don't Walk too Far. Have your Shovels, Snow Scoops, Snow Blowers, Snow Plows and Salt Trucks Ready. If you Have anybody Living in Newfoundland Be Prepared for the Massive Blizzard on Friday March 31, 2017. Take Care and Stay Safe and Don't Get Caught in the Massive Blizzard Stay Warm and Be Safe.

I think that's mostly just me. I say it to make fun of a friend who's from there. But it's pretty true.

She's also got a solid history, no political skeletons. I think she's the most fire-tested of the good candidates.

O'Toole seems like a good option. I don't know enough about Scheer, he seems to get forgotten constantly.

Retard. Stick to real politics, not ID politics. Do you have any satisfacts to snack that position up?

high-energy and confident hugedeau daringly braves and dominates edge of cliff

Go fuck yourself idiot.

if you think a woman should "lead" anything you might as well bruce jenner yourself right now.

fucking faggot.

I'm advocating voting based on policies, you know, the important thing a politician does? You're the one making this about gender Moishe, just like you always do you samefaging foreskin eating goat fucking spineless greasy lying jew fucksack. Go get raped by one of your semitic butbuddies you keep importing, maybe they can do something useful for once and remove your oxygen wasting carcass from my country.

God fucking dammit the LARpers are here in Canada too?

update into the Bissonette (alleged quebec mosque shooter) trial

Bissonette has fired his lawyer Jean Petit (the one who let anonymous police sources leak his interview to the media without saying a single solitary word in response and even asked for a publication ban on the judicial invesigation part of the trial) and got assigned Charles-Olivier Gosselin and Me Jean-Claude Gingras from legal aid / aide juridique.
according to radio-canada, Bissonette's family tried to hire another criminalist, but most requested desisted or refused the case. hopefully these two lawyers are less pozzed and will provide bissonette an honest defense, and it's good to know that at least bissonette's family seems to support him at this point.
interesting pattern in most media articles about this today, the lead is about muslims from the mosque attending today's audience and claiming they are still terrified at all moments in the mosque, and the actual reporting of the audience and the change of lawyer is buried in the last paragraphs of most articles.
the president of the quebec islamic center is calling for bissonette to just plead guilty so that it will be easier for everyone. the muslim community's private lawyer hired to assist the families and the mosque is also calling for terrorism charges to be added to bissonette's name.

ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1025237/changement-avocats-alexandre-bissonnette-attentat-quebec
lapresse.ca/actualites/dossiers/attentat-a-quebec/201703/30/01-5083783-on-est-terrifies-dit-le-president-de-la-mosquee.php
lactualite.com/actualites/2017/03/30/le-presume-auteur-de-la-fusillade-a-la-mosquee-de-quebec-change-davocat/