What ending did you choose in GTA IV?

What ending did you choose in GTA IV?

I save cousin.

The one where I don't play any GTA after San Andreas because they're all trash anyway.

Not really, pirate it and try them. MPs can be fun.

I also find GTA4 shit, but I liked its MP and GTA V

You're a faggot.

This, only choice possible.

I thought the guy would be trouble later so I killed him, I was lucky and this kill ended up saving cousin, I did not know

I went in blind and wanted to help pay off Roman's debts so I picked the worst ending on my first playthrough. ;_;

The I-don't-give-a-shit-I'm-going-to-play-SAMP-instead ending.

There are multiple endings?

I guess I'm replaying GTA.

The one where I stopped playing mid-way because it wasn't very good.

HEY COUSIN, LETS GO SEE SOME TETTIES

This. I usually got bored.

I don't like nu-Holla Forums.

Double dubs - this has been the story every time I try to force myself through that abomination of a GTA

4 is total shit. at least 5 has a nice world to roll around in

Nah IV is better, and Vs map is less fun to explore than SA.

Money.

Always went with the money

I still don't understand it. Are people just not aware where Niko's character experienced?

The one where the bitch dies and I still have someone to look at beeg american titties with.
Also Kiki was best girl.

I really liked Roman after a while, sure he was piece of shit and fucked up his finances and if i remember right you had to save him from his fuck-ups but he was your piece of shit brother who just wanted to have fun with his brother watching BIIIG AMERIKAN TEETEES!

Still kinda surprised that GTA5 managed to be even worse than gta4 though 4 isnt that bad in the sense it's just a bit… boring and dull too often but atleast you could hang out with Brucie to soften this.

save Roman, the bitch never put out anyway

Who as the bitch who died at the end anyway if you saved Roman? I dont remember due to BOOOOOORING CUNT!

it was pakie's sister

Who was this Pakie? Yet another boring as fuck character probably as i dont remember him.

The main Irish guy from the bank heist mission. He was pretty cool.

Oh he… oh right THAT Irish family and their daughter, yeah they were pretty neat apart from the cunt.

Yeah the missions with them were all pretty good if just for the banter with the family. Irish people are the Aussies of Europe.

It's a tough call, since while I like Roman and didn't wanted him dead, at the same time, it felt that his death was more appropriate finalle to the story and over all, had more impact, just as having Dmitry as the actual last boss.
I didn't felt sorry for Kate though, I felt sorry for Packie since he's a total bro, but I didn't care about Kate.

I think the way that R* tried to take their story seriously rubbed people the wrong way. I mean most of the time it was alright, I liked his dialog with Mrs. Faustin, when he tales her how he "lost his soul", but there's some jarring shit, like Niko telling Kate about witnessing Roman's mother rape in chat on the way to date. The Lost and Damned nailed serious and gritty tone much better.

*tells her

Maybe it's just me but I always thought that was meant to be a kind of dry, black comedy.

Where is Holla Forums when I need them, to properly show us all the original version of the image, where he puts Vice City back in where it belongs?

GTA IV is a great game for it's technology alone.
Vice City Stories is awesome too. And Chinatown Wars has a great blend of modern and classic gameplay.