it's on RT, they have twitter videos

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/381227-police-paris-shooting-injured/
archive.fo/7WCkJ
archive.is/ucp1Z#selection-395.0-395.53
archive.is/FYqdY
archive.is/gk5OC#selection-621.1-621.70
archive.is/3wqBW#selection-759.0-759.52
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-18/alleged-radicalized-muslim-killed-after-seizing-soldiers-gun-paris-orly-airport
archive.is/JjPU7
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2017/03/18/un-homme-abattu-a-l-aeroport-d-orly-apres-avoir-derobe-l-arme-d-un-militaire-de-sentinelle_5096690_3224.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOOD THING YOU SPOILERED THE URL SO EVERYONE CAN STILL CLICK ON IT, GENIUS

your dead mother's rotten cunt if you don't know RT address…

kys faggot learn how to link

is this your first day here?

KILL YOUR SELF

The memes, Jack…

kys

THE MEMES

Fuck this thread got D&C fast.. bit obvious cianiggers

www.rt.com/news/381219-shooting-paris-orlya-airport/

rt.com/news/381227-police-paris-shooting-injured/
Good morning, France.

Well looks like with potential Vault7 leaks the win is in the basket for LePen.

Or most likely a poorly executed Mossad false flag as is usually the case

THERE'S MORE

Three police officers shot in Paris in attack LINKED to Paris Orly Airport
A POLICE officer has been shot and injured after a road check in Paris, just after a man was shot dead in Paris Orly Airport.
archive.fo/7WCkJ

France, another rifle never fired and only dropped once. kek

it could be Jason Bourne. He's on a motorcycle now.

Last 24 hours

I can see it happening.

It's important for Europeans to remember that even though the leaders of Islam in Islamic countries have declared war on non muslim Europeans for being ruled by governments that relentlessly bomb their countries. We are not at war if we don't say it too.These incidents are merely inconveniences that happened before we imported millions of muslims. No different to a traffic light breaking or a public transport accident.
We thankyou for your attention during this public service announcement.

Ok, let me translate the informations i have gathered.

Apparently the shooter is a former drug dealer who was suspected for radicalisation during his time in prison.
He attacked three soldiers patrolling in the airport and stole the rifle from the woman solider.
He took her as an hostage, and was then shot.

These informations concern the Orly airport attack.

And what does this tell us about muslims?

Ok here are the events.

They are currently 7000 soliders patrolling the street of France.

This week a shitstorm is occuring in France, there have been :

And now this… Don't forget that we elect our president in two months

THE MEMES AWAKEN

oldiers goldies

Why hasn't any of this been spread, not even on Holla Forums I've seen it

Who was it who dindu it?

Here are some sources :

And for your question europe is burning, they are tons and tons of such events each day I guess that even on pol we can't mention all of them.

archive.is/ucp1Z#selection-395.0-395.53

archive.is/FYqdY

archive.is/gk5OC#selection-621.1-621.70

archive.is/3wqBW#selection-759.0-759.52

We probably need some sort of general for larger scale dindu/mud crimes like this but aren't terrorist or that time 4 dindus tortured a disabled kid

It's a great idea. And even with that most crimes are not reported by the news.

Concerning the effect of the attack on the french election they are huge. Two days ago our cuck president wanted to end the state of emergency.
The airport was put on lockdown, they even closed the highway nearby. Thousands and thousands of people got affected.

Good thing us westerners have to employ woman soldiers to demonstrate untenable theories about human nature so we can throw ourselves and our civilization down the shitter. :^)

On the positive side; we can capture all the horrors in HD, so next generations will never fall for cultural marxism ever again.

Jews in this thread be like:

Its just some muslim campaigning for Le Pen

The only thing that needs to happen is Europe deporting all their shitskins to Israel. "Here, you can have them back.".

:^)

Around blacks…

All you need to know its a moslem.

Faggot

news in burgertalk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-18/alleged-radicalized-muslim-killed-after-seizing-soldiers-gun-paris-orly-airport
archive.is/JjPU7

Amen to that

Delenda Est judaica!

(((google-translate))) of the french journal (((le monde))) (much MSM, very narrative)
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2017/03/18/un-homme-abattu-a-l-aeroport-d-orly-apres-avoir-derobe-l-arme-d-un-militaire-de-sentinelle_5096690_3224.html

Judea Delende Est
It's like you don't even speak Latin

Drat I have been found out as an imposter Roman centurion and not from 80BC

Indeed the proper grammar in Latin is "judaica Delenda Est", but it is also acceptable to use as I had and been fashioned as "Delenda Est judaica" and been a rallying call to fight the kike among NatSoc circles for decades.

copypaste it 100 times or you're crucified tomorrow morning

Romans go home

Calm down man, I'm just shit posting to assuage my autistic tendencies.
Vespasian, come back, we need you!

Are you a grandma or did she just link you here?

With winter ending, niggers and Muslims will be more active.

We get another French Jo Cox or did someone just Allah their Ackbar too hard?

The religion of peace of course.

the media consensus is that he was an ordinary multicultural mudslime who dindu'ed several times already, who decided to punch his 72 virgins tickets when he was to be arrested for the 10th time and tried to channel Jason Ahmed Bourne while fleeing in an airport with military on alert everywhere because of emergency state
the little bitch failed to grab a military girl's gun while ackbaring as hard as he could however, no idea how allah will judge his performance

whoops,accidental sage

hollande really deserves the rope. Were it not for his Pc bullshit and insisting on "gender equality" by arming female police with weapons…how shocking the muslim showed "great sexism" in attacking (sucessfuly) the female and being able to get her gun from her. It's almost as if Muslims have the common sense to realize it's easier to take a weapon from a female than a male.

Also, was a great story on BBC right after this happened and then the shooting of other Police came out. BBC reported that the 2 were IN NO WAY RELATED. Of course, it turns out, it was the very same shitskin…BBC really is "fake news."

The BBC has been (((fake news))) since ww2.

archive and save everything

And thanks to laïcité the French authorities will try to pretend all these incidents are 'just crime'.

Underrated.

In case someone doesn't know: the BBC was created for propaganda during the war. That isn't to say privately-owned media isn't propaganda, as the main reason to acquire media is to control what info people have and, with that, what they think.

nothing to see here folks, just the new west

We really are an ants nest.

But there's no right wing conspiracy here right guys! :^)

well, not exactly, they're saying that he was not (yet) registered as a validated terrorist, but he was wanted for ordinary crimes and "detected as radicalized", which means he was known as "going to ackbar sooner or later"
the french police and judicial system has to obey very pozzed (((politicians))) but they are quite realistic in their assesment of the situation

If this happens a few more times, Le Pen may actually win.

That's why I said

This isn't the first time a convenient amount of terrorism occurred.

If Le Pen doesn't win, Europe is truly fucked.

Eh, I can see where you're coming from, but I'm going to have to disagree.
They'd pull a 9/11 if there was really a conspiracy going on to get her elected.

chew glass jew

kys, shabbos goy

No there isn't otherwise Wilders would have just plain won. What you're witnessing is literally the average day in France. Look up all the terrorist attacks France gets. It's so many most aren't bothered to be documented and nogo zones exist there as much as they do in Britain and Sweden thanks to mudslimes and niggers.

MeH la AIRport don't be Dis way lets se MOOslems in SHERRI *PEPElaJEW 2017

A little more rape and it is your average day in Europe.

what

There's been a spike in the aftermath of the dutch election
Things seemed to be getting quieter the last two months them BAM! More attacks when they realised the people weren't buying the need for the right.

Now whether I'm all for this false flagging or not is another question.
Let's just say we saw nothing :^)
Either that or we're just getting used to the happenings and the normies are not hearing the real news enough.

I don't get why the NWO would swing left instead of right. That'd be stupidity. Not even Jews are that stupid to swing left when the west is outnumbered 6:1.

Che?

We broke a shillbot.

Time for you to kill yourself.

holy fucking shit. I didn't realize we were already at the point where France is a true caliphate.
please tell me the rural areas are mostly okay

Time to get rid of the REAL shills methinks.

You'd have to get rid of the mods to do that. Kill yourself, you fucking kikelover.

yes, the countryside is quite peaceful, a bit on guard, but quiet
there are almost no shitskins there as you have to work to make a living
and nearly all the 20 million guns are in the hands of rural folks because hunting is a leisure/national sport

jews control France top to bottom, it is a jewish caliphate.
The muds being force flooded into there are the resultant biological weapons the jews recommission after bombing their homelands in the middle east.

First rule of white survival is do not go around the world bombing isreal's enemies to dust creating a refugee crisis that your nation now has an obligation to resettle.
Rule number two do not ally with jews to solve the jewish problem.
Rule number 3, always refer to rule number two in every future action.

These seems like a typical night in Chicago tbh. Not even trying to meme here.

So the real anomaly was that Islam stopped being Islam just before elections which would potentially swing it to the right, got it. Also you spelled kike wrong.

You're the kikelover.

Who do you think is pushing these controlled opposition puppets?

I love that stupid little story they have to give toward the build up of his radicalization, can't just flat out state that he's a fucking terrorist you have to give a nice softening story toward critical Jihad.

No I think (((they))) got complacent.

the fuck are you even saying? neck yourself kike

This.

The right wing movement we see is Jew controlled.
Either we accept that or we make a real movement.

It doesn't work, moishe. Kill yourself.

THE FIRE RISES
La France doit être libre.

It's not. Blow your brains out.

So wait for Hitler and you can't spell kike? ok

?

Why wait for Hitler? Why are you so pussy to do something IRL?

But it clearly fucking is prima facie.

Sorry fellas, but I'm taking this "Awoovement" with a pinch of salt. Too many chess moves.
I'll observe, but I won't be surprised when this becomes Holla Forumss worst nightmare.

anything…
like vote for globalist neo-con zionist jews that you insist we MUST do?

How about something other [anything other] than what the jews are coercing and press-ganging the goy to do, how about opposing them outright?
Instead of championing and cheering them on from the sidelines as they take complete control of our world?

This.
These muslims are beasts being poked by a stick. That stick has direct jewish connections.
Then white people are poked by a stick from the muslims and the jews to go into their allocated fields.

We need a purely no Jew right wing movement.

It's simple, say it with me

"kike"

wew straw men and 3 loaded questions in a row, while avoiding the word kike. If that isn't kike speak I don't know what is.

Strawman?
I was answwering your strawmen.

You state (and all other big nosed hasbara kike-jews like you) that if we do not accept your chosen zionist neo-con politicians we simply refuse to do anything.

Nio what we are saying is that your calls to manipulate and bully others to champion neo-con zionist globalists is flawed and suspiciously jewey.

Now fuck off back to your Tel Aviv offices and tell them the goy don't want your gefilte stinking endless warz for zog.

I can't even get mad about this stuff anymore, I've become numb to it all. "oh, jee, another shooting/bombing/murder/rape/etc, I wonder who could have don— and its a muslim, what a shocker."

I wonder if this is how they have gotten so much of europe to just bow down and accept it, or rather if this is their plan. If they just let it happen, even encourage it through mass invasion, so fucking often that people just become numb to it and start accepting it as the "new normal."

Whatever, I'm glad I still live in a 75% white city in the USA where snackbars don't bother coming to. Unfortunately at some point I'll be moving back to the south and will have to make sure I pick a spot well away from all the nog hordes

Fucking brits and their fruity-ass accents.
Can barely understand these crumpet-munching fucks

You're not serious are you? I'm not a native speaker in English and I understand them perfectly.

I can't understand them through all my anger at how fruity they sound

;^)

Kikes will pay for manipulating the world and trying to secure their aims via the right swing.

America is more German than Germany
And you will always be an (((Anglo))
How does that feel, big boy?

tell me if I am crazy, but wasnt there a thread on Holla Forums about some muzzie cutting the throat of 2 bystanders in some trendy part of paris

nothing much really
just the sweet, sweet satisfaction of knowing Anglo/German D&C on Holla Forums once again beginning with an autistic American wishing he was German shitting up the thread with anti-Anglo D&C bullshit again

It's just banter lad.

you really dont want to play this game lad

get back to watching your chavs get fucked by nigger cock, faggot

tor already?
did babby get banned already for autistically flinging shit on Holla Forums?

Kill yourself kike faggot. Nobody here falls for your typical tricks.

Breaking: Paris Airport attacker told soldiers "I'm here to die for Allah" - AFP

impossible to figure out motive from such cryptic statements

But why did he do this?

Oi vey.

What did he mean by this?

"I am here to die for Allah, there will be deaths"

Here in Spain ((media)) didn't mention it was a Muslim, they just said that "he was in a terrorist watchlist"

So this only helps Le Pen, does it not?

The Islamic version of Zyklon Ben?

yes it does
that's why it's most certainly not a false flag
it was really a cretinous criminal scum who reacted like a moron by shooting a cop, then decided to an hero with 72 virgins

islam is very muh dik, when you think about it

It should. And as the other user who replied to you said, it doesn't seem like a false flag; if it was a false flag, it'd be some blue eyed guy shouting "Heil Hitler!" or something.

I wish you cuckchan fags would fuck off.

The BBC's first broadcast was in 1920, two years after WWI ended and 19 years prior to WWII. They are and have been a pozzed shithole for years but at least get your facts straight.

Checking

Even checking your counter-sage

Your post isn't wrong, but stop with that faggoty meme.

to be fair, some spain media did mention he was a muslim but strongly underlined the fact that he was A FRENCH BORN CITIZEN. Also, it was swept under the rug quite quickly and comments on those news are very shill-like.

Not to defend them, but given the past years, what else could "on a terrorist watch list" mean at this point? How many trucks and bombs have to kill people before Europeans "get it?"