Jew Yorker Introduces Anti-Holohaux Bill

Jewish New York Assemblyman Richard Weprin stifles free speech with his anti-Holohaux language hidden in a state bill.

Source - archive.fo/tH9oW

Other urls found in this thread:

boatsinker14.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drudge Report right now:

GOOGLE LETS ANTISEMITIC VIDEOS STAY ON YOUTUBE
PROFITS FROM HATE

(((drudge report)))

you serious?

Link: http ://archive.is/IhRZ8

There is some major push on this. The jews are really trying to solidify hatespeech laws.

That is grounds for revolt.

You didn't know drudge was a homosexual jew or don't believe the headline?

(checked)
Now I know how Rachel Maddow feels. I have been thoroughly scooped.

I didn't know.

Put him on the list.

So Trump can shut down all fake news outlets? This kike doesn't seem to know what he's doing.

I'd really like to see how they would enforce this law on people not living in Jew York.

Also, we've had this thread before, but still it's good to get the word out.

God these people are so incompetent, I don't know how we can lose. The Alt-Right Andy channel has 2.3k videos on it alone, with 300 Pierce broadcasts uploaded…

They could issue fines, and not allow any businesses to have nexus in New York state. All of the jewish companies will comply anyway since they're kikes.

It's stupid because Jewgle already removes ads on all the anti-kike videos. Or are the ads still there and Jewgle is still profiting from them? I know the content creators are not allowed to earn anything.

Is this statewide?

Regardless, this is a breach of the first amendment. This kike should be gassed.

Pewdiepie is still sweeping floors in synagogues for free to atone for his hate speech

Well…There are ads. Very relevant ads. Can't tell you if Google gets the money though. On a side note, my sides are so far in orbit I think that they are now the furthest from earth of any man-related object.

If there are ads, Jewgle is making money.

I meant I don't know if the guy who uploads gets any of it. But apparently they do monetize "anti-semitic" content.

just exactly what are you trying to pull, here?

It's a hoax and it's faux.

The Supreme Court will shut this shit right down. It's a complete infringement on individual liberties.

trips for truth

Here's that guy's Tumblr page for anybody wondering the source boatsinker14.tumblr.com/

Half of the Supreme Court are jews. Lets see.

Purim was last week and there are many more redpilled parents this week googling (((blood 'libel')))

Oy vey! It's anuddah shoah!

Already a thread, whatcha sliding Moishe?

Fuck you, kikel.

If there was a Holocaust, why are kikes worried about a couple websites on the internet (wink).

I hope the mudslimes Holomodor the fuck out of all Jews.

Pretty much the same bill they introduced to the US Congress, but couldn't get enough support, surprisingly.
They're doing it state by state now. South Carolina just passed this exact bill. I found out only AFTER it was passed.
Great job, The State paper.

top fucking kek

And they can't enforce it. At all.

Dumb bill that is unpractical and unrealistic. A judge can't objectively discern what is public discourse so a law is not possible. Bill would never be passed, since it both conflicts with existing laws as well as it couldn't be objectively put to use in the legal system.

the way this "law" is written, it doesn't distinguish content from links or from metadata that web companies would otherwise be compelled to keep
so with an adequite team of internet management and lawyers placing on a technician the need to decide which law applies, a high-level rich pedo can get any link to past crimes deleted from search engines at a level that would also make it inaccessible to investigating cops

We need to change the public sentiment to:
"Why do we need laws for this? If there's nothing to hide then they shouldn't worry about it!"

Normalfucks need to see this fucking kvetching for what it is.

I've heard that Sotomayor is part Sephardi Jew, so you can add her to the list as well.

The problem can be that we do this

and normies do this

This needs stickied.

jews really are overplaying their hand this year