Cartels are starting a border war

outdoorhub.com/news/2017/03/17/3-texas-fishermen-shot-mexican-cartel-gunmen-2-injured-1-dead/

archive.is/gBkAl

Stay frosty out there, anons.

Friendly reminder that you need to arm yourself and train regularly with your weapon.

If you and any TRUSTWORTHY friends/family are not armed and proficient at arms, you are putting yourself, your friends, and your family at unnecessary risk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AF7zRLryT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And people say Texans are ridiculous to carry guns all the time.

I'm wondering what a fishing plate carrier would look like.

At this point, all that needs to be done is for Trump to give his blessing for citizens to form militias to protect their community.

I'm gonna have to dress like a fucking retro SEAL anytime I go fishing from now on apparently.

Citizens can already form militias legally, what Trump needs to do is give them permission to patrol the border. Border patrol doesn't have enough people.

POST YOUR FUCKING WEAPONS. SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

Nice try, which one are you?

I stopped being nogunz a month before the election

Now it looks like I'll have to actually start training with it

You better not have brought that…

What gun should I buy and how much ammo is sufficient for the race war?
I don't have enough money for 6 million bullets.

Wanting to see how well armed 8/pol/ is eh Mr.FBI?

~$500 AR15
At least 5 30rd mags, ideally enough to fill your chest rig while having one in the gun
1000rd of steel case 5.56
Spend what you have left over on soft body armor (level II or IIIA, will stop what most Tyrones and Jamals will be shooting you with) and a basic chest rig to carry your magazines

So, you lot are just roleplaying? Got it.

Except for , but why that one?

Obligatory.

PATHETIC

You will hang with the rest of them, you fucking traitor.

Nigger i aint showing you shit

yeah I'm roleplaying as a guy who the FBI has a small file on

how am I doing Special Agent NoIdeaHowManyGunsIHave

FOOLISH

wow dude could you be anymore fucking obvious?

kill yourself faggot

That's not even enough rounds to get out of the neighborhood. You need to be buying by the pallets. Pic related.

i have 3k+ of NATO spec 62 grain 5.56 with steel penetrators; enjoy your shit ammo

i got a designated street shooter.

He said he was on a budget, also having more ammo than you can carry on your person is stupid.

This user has bought his ammo. Now let him carry it.

t. user Jackson

Didn't want to get the shotgun and rifle out.

me too, I just waited for sales

both of you complaining about having to carry the ammo, what about extra for your family?

Did you think "Neet-Soc" was a meme kiddo?

are you even trying?

More guns would be preferable to more ammo in that case, also this

I'VE GOT FIFTY DINDUS READY TO CHIMP

I figured this would happen, I wonder who could be behind this, sure it didn't take much pushing if any considering their own interests in making construction of the wall inconvenient.

Texan here.

This type of shit has been going on near the border for years now. The only reason the media is choosing to report on it now is because Trump is President and he's got immigration hawks like Stephen Miller and Iron Ann Coulter to back him up.

Regardless, I'm ready to join the Border Patrol if they're able to roll back the massive amount of restrictions they have on the hiring process. Right now only about 1/100 applicants have a chanve at getting hired on.

What's wrong with it? I bought one five years ago and it's a great weapon. Just with the iron sights, I can get < 6'' groupings at five hundred yards.

> I can get < 6'' groupings at five hundred yards
Bullshit.

Over 50 lbs of confirmed catches and training in gill warfare

Dead serious. I just dug up related just now and these were the targets I was using just a few weeks ago at the range. This target specifically was all the way out to 300yds, and then 500yds. I ended up covering most of it up before running out of black stickers. There were also steel plates out that far that were 6 x 6, or somewhere in that range, and I was pinging them all day. Once my spotter told me I was getting everything in the 9 ring, I just said fuck it and started banging away on the steel plates. Hell, I go to local CMP matches with this thing and use shitty surplus ammo, no jacket, no arm sling around the bicep, and usually end up in the top 10-15%. People say its a shitty, inaccurate 18 inch boom stick, but they're fucking wrong. And I'm not the only one killing it with this rifle; youtube.com/watch?v=7AF7zRLryT0

do more penny drills faggot

Hoping to get a full length M1A here soon and either put a scope or some nasty tritium iron sights on it and spend my Saturday mornings trying convince people that some armories are good enough to make an M1A that can hit < 2'' groups at 500yds.

in inches, syntax italicized the thing

My babies and the baby that keeps me practiced.

That's way over 6 inches bro. Still, good shooting. Congrats.

What's that? Dime drills where you practice trigger control?

IS IT COMBAT FISHING TIME BECAUSE I THINK ITS TIME FOR SOME COMBAT FISHING
I have to keep armed when fishing because dem dindu nuffin indians thinks its a good idea to fuck with a man in wool.

Are Henry lever action rifles good? I'm thinking of picking up a good centerfire rifle soon

They're alright but they load like a Marlin Model 60. Older winchesters and marlins are nice guns as well, avoid newer ones.

Well some of those hits on the target were from previous days. We honestly have to go through all of our targets this spring and replace them because they're all peppered, covered and recovered like that. The other target gives a better idea, but I can't find it right now.

Penny drills are when you take a penny and lay it flat on the front sight, sight in, and pull the trigger. It's a trigger pull exercise, and if the penny falls off, your trigger pull is too hard. Breathe in, then breathe out to get your natural pause and the best sight picture you can, and slowly pull the trigger. I can almost guarantee you that most inaccuracy is from people jerking the trigger. Pic related is how I do it with my mosin. I clear the weapon and do a safety check, then point the rifle at a wall and do drills before a big range day. I do it with all my rifles, and even with pistols. You have to rack the bolt every time though, which can get annoying, but I'll do it prone, kneeling, sitting, standing, whatever. I know some people don't like dry firing their weapons, so there's dry fire devices out there and dummy rounds you can use if that's your thing. I honestly don't give a fuck, and if I can't beat the shit out of my gear, then I don't need it.

Hands down the cheapest and most effective way to train a starter when it comes to marksmanship. If I had to train a militia, I'd have them staring out walls for hours on end doing breathing drills, get correct sight picture/sight in/correct posture, and penny drills before they even touched brass. I guarantee you drill instructors are doing this with recruits right now in Parris Island.

Any AR worth that much isn't worth shit. You're better off getting cheap slav shit.

Meh. You could get a stripped down business for that price at a gun show. Of course, you'll spend another 300-400 getting all the things that make it accurate/comfy.

Bushmaster* not business.

Holy shit are those 30's?
are you dealing? or do you just have cancer?

You're not carrying that shit around. Maybe you and squad.

So, I assume you have an gunsmith 'friend' that can repair and replace all those pins that get worn out extra fast too m i rite buddy? Or did you think ahead and just buy extra parts for when the real shit comes down the line.

Or are you trying to get ignorant user's to wear down and break their weapons at the moments they need them most?

How often do you do it and for how many trigger pulls? Like, do you have workout plan of sorts?

Dry firing is a very common training technique.

the minutemen already do patrol the border, what they need is more help from the citizenry and a closer relationship to CBP. they are fully justified carrying arms, defending themselves, coordinating with each other, running patrols, and so on, like all private security would be. all they need is permission from landowners except in national parks where they do not need any whatsoever. they don't have the right to detain (what's spanish for AM I BEING DETAINED) suspects unless they get them trespassing on private property, but they work around that by radioing in border-jumper contacts to CBP who can then go pick them up.

there's only a handful of guns you can't safely dry-fire, you fucking nogunz wannabe.

Good.

I hope you get raped by a fucking spic you piece of shit

Is the AR15 really that bad compared to slav equipment? Why does it have such a bad reputation?

I don't have a team of surgeons stuffed in my back pocket to fix me up when I get shot, I don't have a lead bunker under my rig to hid in when NBC weaponry goes off, and Hillary Clinton never sold me any Stinger missiles, so I'm fucked when the drones start buzzing. And if my shit breaks in combat, then fuck you too, because it's not really the business where you can pick and choose what does, and doesn't, happen.

I've been dry firing centerfire for years, my rifles are fine and I kill it at the range every time. Most military branches, in America and elsewhere, do it with their new recruits. If the fucking Marine Corps, which is a hop and a skip away from pulling a Salvation Army in front of every grocery store in America because they're so fucking poor, thought thousands of recruits, across dozens of training cycles, were damaging M16s because of dry fire…..they would have ended the practice decades ago. But they didn't, and I'm still getting my ass kicked by Korean Wars vets at the range who still dry fire their fucking Garands and proceed to rape the competitive gatherings I go to. So fuck off with that weak bullshit.

I honestly don't have a workout routine of sorts. I just lay down on my carpet every once in a while (and before range days) and spend 20 minutes doing them. Sometimes I don't even do penny drills and just focus on sight picture and breathing in variations positions (standing, kneeling, etc.). If I have a shit day at the range, then yea, I'll sit down and go back to basics. If I have to endure 2-3 hours laying in the prone position to fix my shit, I will. I did over the summer, actually. Blew a good chunk of change at the range being cocky. It's great for newbies, and it's great if you can't get out to the range as much. I know you mentioned dimes, and that's great if you can get to that level as well. I usually start with pennies and move onto dimes or other really small things. The thing that I need to do more of is just holding a position for a retarded amount of time, and getting locked in to the point that it becomes muscle memory. I combine that with penny drills, breathing, getting my sight picture perfect…..in fact I did it quite frequently when I got started. But I haven't for awhile and have lost a bit of it. I'm trying to really hammer home rapid fire, and just killing steel plates or paper targets in repetitive fashion, and the drills really help.

Cardio, deadlifts and pushups are actual exercises that will help as well. Being in shape in general helps.

They were shitty jam-o-matics back in the Vietnam days. All of those issues have long since been fixed but the reputation has stuck. I still prefer slavshit but there's literally nothing wrong with modern AR-15s. If you're building one yourself just don't cheap out on the barrel or bolt carrier group and you'll be fine.

I'm from PA, so I'm a little embarrassed by how few guns I own.
But when business picks up, I'll buy more, I swear!

The AR platform is great, but there's trailer park-tier variants that are as inaccurate and flimsy as they are cheap. I know Fulton Armory sells some AR-15s that are very expensive, but are quality builds. If I had all the money in the world, fuck it, I would just buy the whole company if I could.

Penny or dime drills are the most common method of practicing proper shooting position, sight picture, breathing and trigger squeeze without having to waste ammo. Every military, police force and militia in the world does them. If you're worried about damaging your weapon from dry-firing (which you shouldn't be, any weapon that can't dry fire without breaking is a piece of shit.) Then buy some snapcaps, they're hard plastic models of different ammunition specifically designed to practice clearing, reloading and shooting your weapon without having to go to a range.

But then again, you're just a shill trying to discredit an user giving sound advice.

Thanks bro, appreciate the advice.

Yeah, I'm sure you're totally legit, Agent Martinez.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND YOUR POSTS

You missed the dime…

Get more ammo, faggot, owning fifty guns won't mean shit if you can't fire them.

You fucking whore.

This post deserved dubs at the least.

My dick.

I know, that's the joke.
I currently have over 2k rounds for the AK, M1 Carb.,and the shotty, with a smattering of a few boxes for each of the rest…oh, except the .22LR, which I have around 500 rounds for.

Plenty to get me started, as every time you kill a cartel member, you get a new "fast & furious" gun & more ammo.

PLEASE AMERICAN FRIENDS KILL ALL NARCOS ,OUR POLICE ARE STUPID

More like corrupt as fuck. You can pay off the cops with like 100 pesos.

I'm woefully low on ammo myself. Mossberg 1488 and my s&w is all I got. Related.

Whoa there buddy, don't you know Holla Forums is the board of peace?

:^)

you kiss your mother with that glock, user?

We don want more douchebags in Mexico , we have a lot .

>Moss(((berg))) 14 88
not sure if the berg or the 88 cancels each other out
Think about getting a long-range weapon. if you don't want to spend a lot get a mosin. The point is you don't want to have to get any closer to a threat than you have to.

>>>/facebook/

hope they enjoy warped records.

Most engagements, especially in urban environments, occur between 50 to 400 yards. You don't really need a long-range weapon unless you live in the boonies. Investing in a carbine, or hell even a DMR if you're that hell bent on hitting point target out to 600+ yards, would be better than getting a bolt action rifle that can reach out to 1000. That's my opinion on the matter though.

I use rifled slugs and I'm planning to get a rifled barrel. Shit'll kill a brown bear in one hit.

Related.

Pretty sure that's a .25 acp

/k/'s wet dream

at first I thought those were shitty firearms but really they just need better furniture. Get rid of the shitty choate stocks and ditch the sportized milsurp and buy an un-bastardized one

Cobb .50 at the same 300yd range after scope swap. Dimes fit in these holes.

It also looks like they're coated in a fine layer of dust…

When have they haven't? Tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Americans have died as a result of a cartel connection in some way. To keep that in perspective, the kikes in Israel go apeshit when one of their kikes get hit by a rock across the boarder and bomb the Palestinians spraying white phosphorous and their casualties number only a few hundred or thousand.

Bomb Mexico and take it by force. It's clear that spics cannot for the life of them run their own government much like niggers.

that's the camera picking up on light surface rust, it reflects the light in a weird way on older digital cameras/shitty smartphones. In person I'm sure you don't see any of that.

Commiefornian here. Drug cartels better watch out.

fill it with kerosene

Fudd lore. That's all it is. They work just fine.

ditto

Colt needed sales

(checked)
well, certainly a semi auto rifle would be optimal but if this user is hurting for shekels then a surplus bolt action would be decent. The effective range for his pump action is probably around 40-50 yards max. I wouldn't rely on taking out threats at those ranges with a shotty let alone over 100 yards.

Sure, you could go the slug route. Problem is the mav 88 doesn't have rear sights- it also has a fixed cylinder choked bore, out of box aleast, so your grouping will have a considerable radius. There's nothing stopping you from fixing it with different barrels, though.
Here's how I look at it; generally speaking:
outside? rifle
inside? shotgun
and always carry your sidearm.

nice trips

M855 produces ice pick wounds with shitty lethality, dude. Hence where the "you gotta shoot 'em five or six times" meme originates; it punches through light barriers just fine, but it makes shitty wounds. And no, unlike what the Fudds say, M855 isn't armor-piercing either.

You need something like Mk 318 Mod 0 or Hornady TAP to really fuck things up.

….. really, dude?

Get an east bloc surplus pistol, they all cost under $300, they're WAY more reliable and better quality, and they're more powerful.

P64, P83, Makarov, etc. are all concealable and effective. Tokarev, M57, or CZ-52 are powerful and will punch through soft body armor. Star pistols are also readily available in the $200 range and use commonly available 9mm ammo. A Windicator .357 Magnum revolver is $300. All of these are cheap and WAY better firearms. Scrape your change together, eat ramen for a week or two, don't spend your money on dragon dildos or fleshlights, and save up for one. There is no excuse for not having a better pistol than that Saturday Night Special piece of shit.

I bet you're one of those retards who vacuum seals ramen and peanut butter crackers and calls it an MRE.

Originally AR's were were plagued by a self cleaning myth and so they weren't issued with cleaning kits. This was compounded by the fact that original 5.56 loadings used a less suitable type of ball powder which cause increased fouling. However none of that stuff applies anymore and a Smith & Wesson M&P sport 2 is a good budget AR.

damn beaners are in for a rude awakening

I hope you have Steel core at a minimum. Tungsten tip ammo FTW

I hate when people use AR stocks on AKs. You have to install a buffer tube which is useless… it's anachronistic! WHY U DO THIS

you dont know shit faggot shut the fuck up

kill yourself

Spoilered for jewish television.

I'm fucking ready. Even got my gask mask for my bugout kit a couple days ago.

Spotted the (((Texan)))

learn how a meme works before you use it. texas is spic'd because of its location. just like how spain, greece, southern italy got mudded. keep trying d&c though, it might work on the 4cucks coming here in droves.

And they'll keep spreading north unless we stop them.

What on God's green Earth is that a picture of?

nigger vinyl is meant to be stacked vertical
stacking them like dinner plates is what causes warping
That being said, so will a 249, box mag and hand grenade.

POST YOUR WEAPONS INCLUDING SERIAL NUMBERS AND YOUR ZIP CODE
then start running

I love it whe. I shit just a little bit on overly comfy and sefl secure Holla Forumsacks, and for the next few days, it memes around.

Shame I dont have my smug bugs collection anymore. Lost that computer.

Btw, of anybody has been using smug bugs since June of 2016, it isnt me.

Sauce

(checked)
holy fuck

gonna have to call bullshit on that jump unless it is proven otherwise

it's cool but not too crazy, you can see the bridge was closing

wait never mind im an idiot i see the boat approaching

heh heh heh

Powerade commercial.

Good posts, user.

Kek, no

Very nice my man. That's from Civil War II right?

I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I?
there WERE cartels in Texas

You ever feel like you want to add to a discussion, but you really have nothing to say because the reality of the topic is too fantastical? That's how I feel right now. I don't even care if nobody replies to this, but I had to make a post in this topic just say I was a part of it.

and how exactly does the plastic melt, you fucking retard?

Polystyrene is a commonly used plastic that could melt if it had some kind of petrol in it. Plastics are petrochemicals, and have carbon in their composition. I don't know enough organic chem to really explain why, but I have plastic containers used specifically to store gas, and plastic cups that will melt if I try to pour gas in them and walk to the fire pit with.

Danke. Since it was on my mind, I decided to do some penny drills earlier and forget how much of a pain in the ass it is to get locked in to the standing position by myself.

"Art."

As much as I respect this guy for trying stupid shit, this was a particularly stupid design. Please at least watch the Forgotten Weapons series of videos about flamethrowers before you make your own. There is no reason to reinvent the wheel poorly.

Plastic will melt due to heat. nozzle needs to be metal.

Furthermore: The electric pump is stupid, use compressed gas, preferably inert if you can manage it. Hint: Welding supply shops. And get yourself a proper nozzle that closes at the end of the nozzle, not at the trigger mechanism.

I came across this specimen while searching through FB. What is the most appropriate agency to notify? I figure the weed is low priority, but he lives in a gun control city, so the rifle is outlawed, and if he doesn't have registration, the pistols would be as well. I'm planning on sending material to ATF, as well as local (Cook County, Chicago PD). See no evidence for illegal immigrant. Any other agencies to consider?

FBI, ICE just to be safe.

I have a raven .25 and I really like mine
I would trust my life to it and it has been 100% reliable to me

and this is for the datamine
you know who i am
and you know I have this gun

So come and git sum

….

fucking cowards

I swear ill live my whole life without once needing to fight someone

all my enemies are going to cuck themselves out of existence

The pistol is for animal control and zombie termination

I'll add FBI. Was wary of wasting ICE's time, because he has a picture about being born and raised in a particular hood, but he well could be a "dreamer", so it's probably worth it.

Violent beaners are the natural predators of niggers and are doing our dirty work in eliminating the negro, I say let the beaner drug dealers exterminate the niggers and once they have done that then they will have to go back.

Some white hating niggers on an obscure internet radio show were crying about being genocided by beaners in south central LA which the niggers called it "duck hunting" to where the young beaners wanting to join their local gang go around as apart of their gang initiation hunting niggers for sport. That's a good thing if you ask me!

Good to hear, but this guy needs to get out of the Midwest.

This is how I lost all my guns in the lake…

fire off to DEA, ATF and local PD

Ehhh… if it's in Shitcago, that might do more harm than good.

Because the cheap plastic used in water guns isn't flame resistant in the slightest, obviously dumb nigger. Haven't you eve held a water gun before, most plastics melts dumb nigger.

I can tell by your language that you need to go to academy and purchase a ruger 10/22 (carbine, not the takedown) for $209, and buy also the ruger 25×2 magazine ($39 if you catch it on sale). Request these items exactly as I have spelled-out for you. Concerning ammunition, 500 rounds will cost you about $30. Do your own math as to what you can afford.

Get good with that, and then work your way around from there. If your town turns into a battleground overnight though, then you will still be woefully unprepared. So, at the very least you will also need a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun. Find what works best for you. Something cheap (lower-end) and fresh out of the box will run you about $150.

Ignore every other swinging dock that tells you something about "blah blah blah 5.52," because you'll put off implementing their advice for entirely too long. HTH

Careful posting that, user. Dangerous assault weapons like that are outlawed here in occupied Kalifornistan.

The weed and money combined with the firearm in the last image qualify him for the possession and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. That's 10 years on top of the dealing charges as that weed and money is obviously portioned out and set up for sale.

shit gun is still better than no gun. and for small scale stuff, hard to beat a good 12 Ga.

That's some fancy shootin', you're pretty good.

HAHAHAHHA

Did basic training and "ait" portion of OSUT at fort benning and I can confirm that we spent literally 2 weeks doing dime drills, and a grouping drill where one guy is sitting on the target with a clear plastic cut out to make holes with pencil and the other guides him to where he is aiming on the target. It was fun for 15 minutes.

yeah

Could add shitloads to these but yeah security and all, allready posted 6 million times online

So frankly…
Beaners

Also I shot a karp with a bow once as a kid, played whalers so had a fish line on the arrow. Worked like a charm… Saw that arrow go wiggly back and forth in the water

I will stab you to death

Hun I'm going fishing for the night, be back in the morning
Do you need to have some cans of beens with you?
No hun, we got that cowered
Lock and load