Whats going on Holla Forums? is it just me or has the board energy fallen sharply?

I suppose its natural that after a Donald Trump victory his supporters would grow more complacent than if we are in a time of extreme tension, but it seems to me the energy of the board has taken a sharp downturn. Is morale down? Why isn't Holla Forums taking more direct measures in influencing the outcome of events like fighting back against the Russian propaganda narrative? Why aren't we forming ops to get the south african whites a home in the United States? I theorize that the social media censorship has taken its toll on us as the media influencers have be no platformed and it has had ripple effects across the right wing media landscape.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ICGgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away Jeb.

That's just you being you, Jeb. The rest of us are HIGH ENERGY.

The lefties get their MUH RUSSIA narrative blow the fuck out every day, we barely have to lift a finger.

All of these are happening, there is more than one channel for Holla Forums. Sage for newfag

Bureaucracy and the "Justice" system are depressing.

Wait for Hitler has now become
Wait for Trump

Lack of High profile arrests or Executions, again, (((waiting))).

Still high energy, just now it's waiting to go off?

Yea, I think we've taken some hits with the media going scorched earth so we've lost momentum. We need ways to keep the troops excited and fighting.

I miss Nov 8 meme magic energy

Just spill the recipe already you autistic turtle loser

The next big happenings will be when Gorsuch is approved.
Trump has to consolidate as much power as possible, before the fire can rise. And I do believe there are many levels of energy higher than what we have seen, and those levels will be revealed in time.
The Reich wasn't built in a day.

It is what happens when mods delete thread after thread because they personally don't like them.

Threats toward North Korea and Iran, escalating in Syria instead of fucking off, appointing jews left and right, administration supporting Kosovo, and if you try to talk about any of this your thread is getting anchored or you'll get a temp ban. So yeah, the energy is definitely down.

So did you completely miss Gookmageddon, Spicy Spicer's rape rampage, Rachel Maddow's televised downfall, etc etc? Because I've been naturally high since like, fucking November. It literally feels like being on coke without the jitters or the nigger babble. I am fucking aglow with bantz and smug. Change your batteries faggot.

If you have any great ideas on how to do that, go right ahead.

This. Energy is still accruing out there, we're just not allowed to discuss it.

Jeb, you might want to get your testosterone levels checked if you're experiencing a dip in your enthusiasm.

Is that true? Do mods delete threads (and possibly hand out bans) for personal reasons?

Honestly the cuckchan mods shut all of our operations down and they never hit critical mass here.

Faggot mods purge greenpill threads left and right because they are rightfully horrified of what we will become in our next iteration.

They mostly bump lock

I haven't seen mods delete any Kekism threads.

What are you talking about?

Tavistock
Tavistock
Tavistock

The election is over, Trump is doing everything he said he will do, the (((media))) is still kvetching while the Democrats are still trying to remain relevant. What exactly is there to talk about? The board is still active, bit there really isn't anything new happening that wasn't planned.

The kike who runs this board bans me whenever I post.

go to endchan meta thread, we need to dox imkikey

Serious… This is what it feels like since moving over, we're just shooting into a sterile receptacle here..

You wanna know how I know you're new here?

You talking about GATE threads?

fuck off newfag

Saudi Arabia wasn't included in the travel ban.

If Trump were even 1/8th as authoritarian as you lot would like him to be, he would've broken from the Saudi Jew lobby.

But he didn't.

You don't break from the guys who put you into power.

lol newfag calling people new

What is stopping us from taking over the halfchan moderation?
Just find the IRC rooms, kiss up for a while to the higher ups, and slowly but surely, take back what is rightfully ours.
They have the numbers for large-scale operations, the problem is is that they get shut down by the leftist mods before they come to fruition.
Imagine how powerful Holla Forums could get if the leash were taken off.

So finally this board has come around to understanding it's status quo as usual. Good.

Of course.

I'd argue it's status quo on steroids. It's absolutely crazy how much of the neocon boilerplate they've managed to deftly graft onto the thinnest veneer of "nationalism" simply by attacking a few visible token media personalities.

Last time I checked Trump didn't get any money from the Saudis.

Easy there Kike, your snout is showing.

>hey Holla Forums
Fuck off you hebe cunt

capcha: bp teir

Because Google and the CIAniggers own and run that shithole.

Look at that high verbal IQ in action!

He certainly felt comfortable enough to register multiple companies in the kingdom during the campaign, publicly express his desire to militarily protect them, and escalate the situation in Syria instead of leaving.

Except lately he's bombing the rebels and ISIS rather than supporting them.

He also talked shit about Al-Waleed bin Talal

Source

Since trump has won, it feels like the jews took over… You cant even name the jew anymore, ppl too blindly invested in trump and everything he has endorsed. Those fucking chabad jews rly pulled the trick of the century.

You realize, of course, that the King of Saud is officially an ally, most likely has mountains of dirt on sundry U.S. government officials, and his own personal standing army waiting in every major American city for the order to attack. Cutting ties with them isn't so straightforward.
And bombing the shit out of Syria is exactly, literally verbatim, what he has been saying he would do all along. No one is surprised.

Not many major happenings going on right now.

And? If the US just leaves, ISIS will be defeated on their own. So why is the US there? To secure territory of a country that doesn't want them their and doesn't want their help and is more comfortable with the Russia/Hezbollah/Iran axis that has been genuine in their support of the sovereign government of Syria [and it should be mentioned that 2 out of 3 of those are permanent shitlist members for the Trump admin and Iran in particular a target of chronic chimpouts].
All the world's a stage.

Is this a bot?

Listen you shill, there is absoloutely no reason why they would allow Trump to run as a controlled op candidate, not one single reason.

the ship of state changes course gradually

archive.is/ICGgQ

it seems like it, or at least a strange kind of shill