HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

YOU LOSERS WILL NEVER EVER PLAY THIS GAME.

Feels good man. Stay away, only cool people allowed and you aren't it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiMZIH8kvTo
kat.cr/battlefleet-gothic-armada-codex-t12472396.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you wont play it though

If you're gonna shill your game then actually try to sell people on it.

…and?

Game looks good but if everyone who plays it is like you I'll have to take a pass

I indeed won't play it because I don't like space ships, colorful lasers and all that jazz.

But you got me curious, why do you think people who like it won't be able to play it?

There is no reason to fucking play it.

glad to dissuade you

Glad you're staying away then

filter for assholes

Isn't that just planning notes on how's the game going to be?

Behold

I don't want this future, you may have it

I got in the closed alpha of this game.

It was fun while it lasted. Hop on a corvette and go fuckfast while shootan ships larger than yours.

Disclaimer:
I got paid for playing the game, which was nice. Not a huge amount to live off of, but extra beer money is more beer.

Are you seriously trying to use reverse psychology to get people interested in this game?

What if I wasn't interested in playing it in the first place?

Looks like dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=uiMZIH8kvTo

good news, stay away

Video games are for gay children, why the fuck would I want to play them?

get of my board then

I'm a gay child wanna fuck?

Get the fuck out you shitty shill.

Dude, you're a dude. _no

I can pretend to be a girl. a huge fat hairy girl

Okay I wasn't planning on it.

You lost me at pretend. The rest was fine tbh fam

Rolling

Reverse psychology only works on children and women.

you are a woman

your mum's a woman lol

thats fucking lazy fam

Looks like trash

Hey, let's give the Holla Forums job to the intern. He won't fuck it up with the most retarded ass shilling attempts ever.

That looks like a steampunk version of the thing that chased Squall down the mountain side.

You're right.

Looks like two cellphones from the early 2000's squirting kool-aid at each other on a Mass Effect planet

That's what it used to mean before fucking retards started changing the meanings of words.

No. No I won't. And I will be missing out on nothing.

fuck man, now i want to play a game where you drive giant early 00s cellphones and shoot kool-aid at other giant cellpjhones on surreal scenarios

This is now a shrugging thread.
Post shrug images and talk shrugging techniques.

This game should have taken some queues from Star Conflict instead of being Fractured Space 2.0. There's just nothing fun about piloting a big ass ship if all it is in reality is just a large lumbering moba class type. Give me some actual 6 axis movement, give me some spess, give me an actual button to press to put up shields or do warpdrives instead of having to go through that radial menu.

Star Conflict was so good and Gaijin botched it. Thanks a lot Gaijin, fuck your Wart Hunder.

then why do you come here in the first place?
tsundere disorder?

making sure cretins liek you stay away from good vidya. The mere thought of you mooks playing freespace angers me

I played it at PAX

kinda fun

Please let you boss know that you're an incredibly shit shill and shouldn't be given another chance. Also kill yourself.

I dont think you know what a shill is, and should stop being an obnoxious meme spouting idiot

It looks like OP forgot to take his dosage.

this is easily the worst shilling attempt i have ever seen, and i was there for strafe

-_-

I dunno, I remember once at halfchan there was this faggot shilling for the DN:F DLC and it was the most obvious shit ever. That was the thread that convinced me people actually shilled back there.

Oh boy

Since you aren't as retarded or faggy as OP, wouldn't you mind telling me what the game is actually about?
Is it fun?

k

It just feels so slow user. I know it should feel that way because they're dreadnoughts but I felt like a lot of weapons should have packed a bigger punch. The one weapon that felt really satisfying though was that launchable nuke, that was fun.

Basically it's world of spaceships, complete with light(corvette), medium(destroyer), heavy(dreadnought) spaceships and a glass cannon sniper rifle type of ship and a support ship. If you've played Fractured Space, it's a lot like that except not explicitly a moba. Personally I enjoyed it but I'm not sure if it's something I'd like to always play.

stop telling him about it you piece of shit

I dont want you to. Stay away from NiGHTs too

Anyways this game does not have six axis movement. By this I mean you're stuck in a plane, you can go up and down on that plane, but you can't rotate your ship or go under someone and have your ship be perpendicular(gotta warn you, this was the last I've played of it. It may have been there and I just haven't noticed it or it may have been added).
Also playing support ships is stupidly boring just like it was in Fractured Space. all you do is hang around behind the combat ships and heal them, and then occasionally move from your spot if something's headed your way.

One thing I like about it is how detailed ships and the general look for it. Besides that I'm not too sold on the game and I know damn well they're probably making it for consoles as well because of that radial menu.

NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW
MY ENGINE'S REVVING FASTER THAN EVER BEFORE.
NOT GONNA STOP FOR THIS FAGGOT LITE

and nothing of value was lost

Can't believe you all are falling for this bait. OP is a fag and is definitely doing this shit intentionally, thus, you people are morons for taking such a low grade bait. I mean honestly. What happened to you people? I guess since classes are out all the cool 10 year olds are coming on now. Terrible.

slink away bitch ass

I don't get it, why won't we? This is the first I've even heard of this shit.

Also looks pretty average to me.

Go play Battlefleet Gothic Armada for spess gaems.

kat.cr/battlefleet-gothic-armada-codex-t12472396.html

Thanks for the reminder

Looks like a flying Dreamcast keyboard with Toxikk's blurry-ass visuals thrown on top of it.

that is not lore friendly bud

Is this a meme

the dose was too short

But I feel you on fucking lasers. Lasers are faggot shit.
Railguns all the way.

Got a free beta code and played, no one's missing anything.

It's alright, been playing a bit here and there for the last few weeks. It's a relatively slow and deliberate game that requires some foresight and tactical maneuvering.

The coolest thing is probably all the different possible builds. There are 5 classes, and for each class there are 3 ships. Each class has four ability slots and for each of those slots there are a good amount of options, ranging between 5-8. There's also 4 passive slots.

That said, it takes a good while to unlock all that stuff.

On the negative side of things, it's still pretty rough around the edges and the UI definitely needs a lot of work. The game modes are limited, and you'll essentially just be playing a simple team deathmatch. Balance is a little off for some ships as well.

I'd wait for it to actually release, seeing as it definitely has potential.

Notice the formatting of this post, this is how shills and redditors type.

oyy lmao

HAHAHAHAHA

YOU LOSERS WILL NEVER EVER GET THESE DUBS.

Feels good man. Stay away, only cool people allowed and you aren't it.

no, but formatting with the

extra

space

does

Jesus christ dude, can't we even say our honest fucking opinion without someone calling shill? I know it's an atrocity, but I actually play video games and I don't think all of them are bad.

That's what makes your shilling so easy to spot. All video games are bad. Only marketers and shills think they have any redeeming aspects

This is the worst use of reverse psychology I've seen yet.

There are plenty of ways to give your opinion on vidya, typing like a redditor/shill doesnt really give your posts credit

I see, I see. "Just delete all the spacing and its fine. Now you're one of us and we can discuss the contents of your post instead of acting like children."

Damn it you guys are retarded.

The answer is no.

Your newfaggotry is showing

I've never even heard of this game

nobody cares what you have to say

Is it time to check em?

Maybe if you got dubs, lemme try.

Can I have repeating digits?

ok

Pass.

Today OP was fired from his marketing job.

If you were shilling a game with customizable steam/dieselpunk airships then you might have better luck faggot.

Black Templars, not black crusaders.

You have failed the Emperor

I have standards. No Thanks

Boring deathmatch game with shitty abilities and no fucking content.

I want this meme to end.

literally what

I lose my shit at that "AAAUUUUUAAAAH" every time, never gets old

It's shit. Would be more apt to call it Deadnought.

off. by. one.

Are you going to make vidya great again?

That looks like a lot of fun, where do I meet her?

Niggers not welcome.

Then why did you respond, you fucking newfag?

Sounds like you might be interested in Void Destroyer. If you haven't tried it, get it from IGG since the devs pulled the demo from their website. It's neat, but not for me. You can switch between all your units though. It's also singleplayer only, as far as I know.

Thats a linear motor gauss cannon.

Good for you

I hate all kinds of ship battle games, I just cant stand them, but if it floats your boat, just go for it.

You're right I won't

It's the same damn thing. One's round, the other's two bars, is all.
Big-ass magnetic accelerator cannon.

You, I can respect you. While you might just be a shill to build off of 's shittyness, I can still respect you.

That being said.

You don't belong here, friend-o.

Will I be b& for bumping this thread?

k
Too late.

There ain't no way that dick can fit in that anus

Don't forget that there's a webm around here with one guy going bigger. Bad Dragon T-Rex or whatever it was called

No wI know

Pretty sure Jews are better at shilling than this.

I should try and figure out how to shrug with my hips, just to weird people out.

also

why would you shill for this shit so early in development

christ and i thought OP would be the biggest faggot in this thread