Kikebart attacks ADL

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/17/breitbart-bashing-adl-announces-command-center-combat-hate-online/
archive.is/9bglq
So apparently even Kikebart is sick of the ADL now. Also Trump has basically completely ignored them.

Is accusing someone of antisemitism losing it's punch?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ud9Lg
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/tancredo-iowas-congressman-steve-king-target-globalist-assassins/
archive.is/nhhtS
archive.is/Vd8vG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yep

Calling people any form of racism is losing its punch. Using liberal logic you can call anyone any variety of bigot which has made people get tired of the insults.

OP you missed the biggest fucking point of this article. The ADL are literally setting up their own version of Shareblue, and that its literally being funded by the Jews.

Get ready to start seeing a lot more shill bots soon.

Oh, and the organization that funded the ADL on this? Guess who they're tied to?

Isn't Shareblue already funded by Jews?

Wasn't the ADL classified as a Terrorist Organization at one point? I remember reading stories about the ADL breaking into police stations to steal files. Anybody else remember this?

Yes, but this version is so overtly Jewish even the normies can't deny it to themselves. Honestly they're shooting themselves in the foot with this.

The ADL one is a lot more open about it though. We don't know who gave Brock $40 million to fund Shareblue. With this at least we know that Soros's claws are all over this.

God the comment section on that article is a special type of normalfag cancer.

The Internet will just be another golem to turn on them.

I was in school years ago, but in those times the message that usually got passed along was that "racism," at least as I understood it, generally involved violence being directed at non-Whites who weren't otherwise committing crimes. As far as things like banning blacks from restaurants and hotels, I just thought it was silly to not take money from somebody who wants to buy something from you. I was young and I didn't understand that with niggers, you often lose a lot more money by letting them hang around and behave badly than you get from serving them. My parents did a good job keeping us all out of schools and neighborhoods that were non-White. Unfortunately this kept me sheltered from the realities of race, which I learned quickly later on.

We've gone from that to open calls for White genocide, niggers demanding a return to segregation, and cuckolds complaining about microaggressions. The Jews and their flunkies whined too many times, about too many things, and they attacked too many good White men and women over nothing while defending the most vile scum on the planet just because they weren't White. Liberals are the overbearing, grouchy, no-fun, suffocating establishment that they think they're still rebelling against.

if they had balls, they'd just say "people" because that's what it is; exposing specific people with the "wrong" ideas

pic related?
archive.fo/ud9Lg

Oh look this thread yet again.

Haven't they moved you to more Advanced tactics in Tel Aviv yet?

>archive.fo/ud9Lg

I had seen the article before but never heard a description of the vehicle the laptop was stolen from. The dumb bitch didnt even have a car, she left it in a saddle bag on a fucking motorcycle.

This. At what point to people start realizing that jews just want to police the internet for anyone who questions or criticizes them? Because they are making it increasingly obvious. Westerners, and Americans particularly, tend to believe in freedom of speech, i.e. that even if someone says something you don't like, they at least have a right to say it.

They are just trying a soft form of the internet kill-switch, and we saw how well that worked in Libya. Expect plenty of Streissand-effect style backlash especially if we help it along.

When they get kicked out this time, they will get kicked out for good, the dipshits.

All of their weapon-words are.

Well why would you listen to an organisation founded to help a pedo murderer kike?

The problem places like Breitbart have is that their base is moving right, the Overton window is moving right. If they want to continue getting clicks they have to move right.

I think Breitbart will make the move towards attacking diaspora Jews voting pattern and the larger Jewish agenda while defending Israel and nationalist Jews. That would be a safe space for them. For now. Other places won't. And they won't survive.

being a ChristCuck certainly makes ones reasoning Schizophrenic

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/18/tancredo-iowas-congressman-steve-king-target-globalist-assassins/

They also recently defended Steve King and have whined about "anti-semitism" far less than they used to.

Breitbart doesn't like organizations which criticize Breitbart.

typing in red text certainly doesn't convince anyone you're one of us

The fuck? But Brietbart is as pro-kike as it gets.

Kek. Remember that video where ((((((Green(((blat))))))))) asks his audience if they know what Holla Forums is? It warms my heart to think I might have called that fucking kike a fucking kike.

Even kikes infight.

Trump effect at play here.

They're basically a mafia, David cole/stein did a good review of the original founder who threw up a bounty on his head back in the early days. I with I could say shilling is ineffective but I go to popular sites like reddit and it's pretty evident it's working on them hard.

odd

nice try shlomo

Breitbart commenters are the dumbest, most oblivious israel shills out there. How they still can't see the problem with jews after over a year of kvetching over Trump is beyond me, because these are the most loyal Trumpers of them all.

Just try to mention anything bad about jews or Israel and you will get attacked by EVERYONE.

GTFO, kike. The goyim know…

You're thinking of the JDL. But JDL/ADL, same thing really, separate organizations on paper, but they work hand-in-hand on things.

Rooting for the state of Israel is a safe outlet for the normalfag's repressed ethnonationalism.

ADL is hiter.

stobbit

If you call wolf every time you see something you don't like approach you, don't be surprised when people stop caring any more when you call 'wolf!' in future.

Also they pretty much jumped the shark at declaring Pepe a hate symbol.

Then they wonder why people are increasingly not bothered by what they call a 'hate symbol' or 'hate speech' nowadays.

They called "America first" antisemitic.
Of course everybody hates em now.
The ADL are loud and proud about treason.

No one liked the ADL but traitors to begin with, whereas everyone else didn't know about them or care one way or another.

(((They))) are probably dog whistling to the other groups to change tactics actually. Look that there is no mention of how morally wrong building such a center might be, just that the ADL doesn't work anymore.

Even by Jewish standards, the ADL are a special kind of whiny bastards.

Wonder if this new centre will be used to do some pretty spectacular false flags. They can't beat us wiht advertising, they can't beat us wiht 'counter-narratives', they can't beat us with mass media control, they can't beat us with shills on our boards and they can't beat us with crying wolf. So will they now resort to the age-old 'whatcha doin' Rabbi?' one?

Breitbart-Bashing ADL Announces Command Center to ‘Combat Hate Online’
by AARON KLEIN 17 Mar 2017

>ADL CEO Jonathan A. Greenblatt announced Sunday that ADL has secured seed funding from Omidyar Network to build a state-of-the-art command center in Silicon Valley to combat the growing threat posed by hate online. The center will employ the best technology and seasoned experts to monitor, track, analyze and mitigate hate speech and harassment across the Internet, in support of the Jewish community and other minority groups.

>ADL’s center on cyberhate, technology, and society will pioneer new strategies in the fight against online abuse, drawing from ADL’s three decades of expertise monitoring, tracking, and combating hate on the public and private web. It will author reports and data; provide insights to government and policy makers; and expose and stop specific cases of online harassment and cyberbullying.

www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/03/17/breitbart-bashing-adl-announces-command-center-combat-hate-online/
https:// archive.is/9bglq

Have you never had an argument with one of your siblings or parents? Families fight all the time. That doesn't change the fact that they remain united by blood.

Yes, in 1993 San Fagsicko cop Tom Gerard got busted giving police files to ADL spy Roy Bullock. Bullock had been at it 40 years and from one of the snippets:
Police on Thursday served search warrants on the Anti-Defamation League here and in Los Angeles, seizing evidence of a nationwide intelligence network accused of keeping files on more than 950 political groups, newspapers and labor unions and as many as 12,000 people.

2 pages of LA Times archived stories:
archive.is/nhhtS
archive.is/Vd8vG

The tl;dr of all that is ADL= local Mossad branch

sincerest thanks. it'd been so many years since first reading it that the details became murky.

Groovy

The kikes are constant backstabbers. I can see why they sell US secrets to China and Russia so readily.

This seems like an awfully poor strategic move for the old ADL.

Yep. Even the jews are spray painting nazi's and attacking jewish property with nazi vandalism.

they're all T_D posters, good goy defenders of israel and the kikes