Beaner rapes a 14y old

Undocumented beaner and his beaner friend raped a 14y old girl in a school toilet. He was going to the same school, although he was an illegal. Kikes are going to cover up this one as well.

Picture related are the court documents depicting the whole ordeal she went through.

RACE WAR WHEN?

twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/842789429278359552

SOMEONE'S DOING THE RAPEING

Reminder that a six-year-old was raped by a shitskin in Germany and the girl's father was shot by the police when he tried to catch the rapist.

I don't know when we're having the race war but these spics need to be dead soon.

Traitors that enable this shit die first.

LOL

Woah.

The father was a mudslime and the girl a shitlet, so it's fine.

She was forced to give one of them a blow job while he was sitting on the toilet and the other one was raping her from behind. All-in-all that poor girl was IN a toilett emotionally, physically and philosophically.

Was it a white girl or a little juanita?

Fuck I'm angry now.

Schools harboring criminal aliens should have their federal budget taken away.

Perhaps it was after sex guilt for being a slut.

Holy fuck, that's a genuinely good threat.
Throw rapists in Jail, but put rapist illegals on death row.

FETCH THE ROPE

BASH HIS SKULL IN!

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So this is a story about a 14 year old getting double penetrated on the rag and I'm still not getting laid. Thanks government

Rape then.

Rape is for guys that don't look so good in the morning after and her friends findxout.

You sucka duck

Fucking hell no wonder this shit is happening. You kind of faggots deserve this not the schoolgirl.

How about I cut your head off and skull fuck you through the neck??

Maybe I can ejacukste through your mouth while I'm sjukk fuckingnyoj through the neck since you are so accustomed to spitting up semen you giant faggot.

why just the criminals?

good job nigger

You seem to have trouble spelling "illegal", user. Remember where you are.

How do we know this was an actual rape and not the girl being a whore then regretting it?

I mean how likely is someone to get a sucessful rape in a god-damn highschool, and the perps being kids more or less her age. It's all too fishy.

If they're in the country illegally, they're criminals.

they dont speak english…

Not an argument.

How do you know that?

What the shit kind of defence mechanism is this? Are you and others somehow unable to consider that they can in fact be innocent? Or is the thought of innocent girls too damning for your worldview of all of them being "whores," because that's just a safe position for you to not have to act in cases like this.

She's 14 you stupid fuck.

this

youre cancer, kys faggot

Alright shitskin apologist, you think a 14 yo girl can stop two 17 yo from doing anything they want in a quieter area of the school that has less traffic? Either way, it doesn't matter, the spics should be summarily shot, not just imprisoned and deported

i agree, i was just making a jab at the wording of "criminal aliens".

You don't have an argument, just "hurr durr what if she's actually a whore, all white girls are whores goyim!" Fuck yourself with a carving knife, just make sure to turn it on first.

so where are the horny white 14 year old males? you know, the ones that should be fucking the 14 year old girls? probably wasting their time with videogames, homosexual sports, and roleplaying clubs.

meanwhile the beaners are fucking all the girls right in the pussy, and making teenage mothers, because they're MEN in development, while white teens are manginas who think they need to take stacy thundercunt to the soda fountain and have a few dates before they can have their first kiss.

pathetic, the thing lacking in america is masculine fathers it seems.

You're a fucking idiot. I agree that western kids are fucking weak and it hurts to see it, but suggesting that they rape instead of beaners is buttfuck retarded. They need to be men, form groups and beat the shit out of the beaners that do this, simple as that.

what the fuck is this shit? do you think you're on /r9k/?

Because by my experience burger girl start whoring it out at a very young age.

It's a school bathroom. Not quiet at all and extremely unlikely for no one to wander in and notice something's wrong…

Kek you are mad. How about you read my posts again without nearly having a stroke this time, and notice all the valid concerns I raised on such a shitty narrative?

Or is your incapacity to refute me the source of your butthurt?

If Trump got this and gave it a signal boost it could trigger the normies into hysteria. Think about it - beaners being forcibly ejected from everywhere in the US

You have no experience you fucking loser. Your only experience with the opposite sex is how they avoided you.

They aren't "men in development," they're hyenas preying on undefended lion cubs.

Kek like if you even knew me you triggered autist. But keep sperging out even harder and maybe my heart attack from laughter will come before your heart attack from anal devastation.

I read it and it reads like some whore got dp'd by some Mexicans on her 14 yr old period.

This drives police insane

You're just missing the "XD"s but I know they're there in spirit.

Nice strawman faggot. Funny how autists, just like kikes, have the need to be blantantly dishonest in order to even have a chance at refuting you.

Your point?

you talk like a pajeet, too.

I figure if they aren't citizens, they are invaders and enemy combatants so of course that makes rape a war crime. There's lots of precedent for this in European law.

user I'm not your psychologist lmao

After school when almost nobody is there. Happened at my school a few times.

Filtered and reported.

Yeah, you're a fucking shitskin. You have to go back.

i'm going to give you a bad review the next time i have to call in about my internet going out.

What is true is the following: in America, if the whorish behavior is going to start/set in, it will occur at one of three instances. These instances are, starting middle school, starting high school, or starting college. I say starting middle school, however, in my experience it's more so 7th grade. I state nothing with regards to whether this is done by the majority or minority of girls. I merely state that I have seen this behavior occur within these age brackets, thus, the possibility of the girl in OP doing it of here own volition does not seem inplausable. In particular, she likely was fine doing it with the one guy, but when the other person started to get involved she didn't like it. The two subcases for that are, when the other guy joined she started to consider it rape, or, after the fact when she started mulling over how she just did two guys at once, she felt ashamed. At that point in time she declared it rape in her mind.
Of course, the boys should be harshly punished for their act, however, based off of the above one determines whether or not the girl deserves punishment.

Maybe, but the article doesn't specify (at least the bits in the OP doesn't). I wish we had the whole info so this circus of a thread would be over.

Are you mentally ill? Serious question. It seems like you're desperately attempting to identify me as some sort of personal boogeyman of sorts.

Hilarious the lenghts you will go to in order to avoid directly refuting my points. Wonder if all this salt will be enough for my popcorn bowl, though.

Go back to fucking your tranny friend, mgtow.

FILTER AND REPORT c01c6f, DO NOT ENGAGE

Sadly, your dubs must be adhered to, however, I will first have you note the following: I am not the other guy, I am not mgtow (nor do I even know what it stands for), and, lastly, what the fuck in my post even makes you deduce the last claim?
I merely state punish all who do commit something wrong, the boy's necessity to be punished is obvious in this case, whether or not the girl should be depends on what occurred. I merely layed out the scenarios that could have occurred. But, enough of that, as your dubs say, I leave you in peace.

It's what happpens because whites continue to allow it to happen.

you are weak and will continue to be raped in your countries, in your streets, in your schools, in your public swimming pools, until there are no more to be raped.

This is the price of your indifference.

Rockwell was wrong. He thought all we needed to do was inform more of you weak faggots about the niggers, the jews, and the erosion of our countries and our sanity. You don't care, as long as you can comfortably watch your ball games and only see a few niggers or mexicans or asians in YOUR neighborhood, and if something happens in your town? Well, it wasn't YOUR part of town, it was the "ghetto" that used to be a white manufacturing center, so why should you care, right goy? Just wait it out, it'll all get better.

Inb4 >muh FBI by eternally shilling alphabet on this kike-ran board.

of course, maybe le based police will take care of this specific single instance if you kick up enough fuss, that will truly solve the issue of them enabling the next, and the one after that, as you brown more completely.

jesus christ you limp-wristed faggots don't you have anything else better to shill or are you just trying to demoralize the whites here?

Yeah, my post is the thing that demoralized you, not the idea of you having to get uncomfortable for a short amount of time and hanging the race traitors and subhumans who infest us.

Truly, my post is the thing that makes you so weak and unable to act on your beliefs.

I'm sorry Blomstein, but I'm really not in the mood to go to prison for life right now.

SOMEBODY'S gotta do it.

This is a good example of nu/pol/ under the shitskin imkikey's control

More.

And again you don't have an argument, got any evidence that the girl is a white whore, faggot? And no shit I'd be mad about a shitskin apologist trying to protect some illegal beaners from being prosecuted.

oh fuck you faggot, do you honestly think going out and just killing a few random shitskins is gonna do shit? it's going to get you put in jail for life. you're not a fucking hit man, nor am I.

And yet you praise people like Dylan Roof and Breivik as heroes kek. The cognitive dissoinance can't get any more blatant.

These are kikes. These subhumans will be raped with knives and then slaughtered like the animals they are in the streets. Entire families at the same time. The holocaust didn't happen, but it will soon. It will be glorious.

Reminder anons: filteraget and forget it.

Nothing whatsoever can redeem these pieces of shit

So you're a pedo?

Is this how you summon your happy place? Lmao it's like I was on reddit or something.

I went to school too, you know…

Stop replying to the obvious kike. Either you're dumb or with them.

Can't help but check myself.

Don't ignore my post, show the evidence that proves your non-existent argument about the girl in question

trips wins, spics go make me some shitty tacos carnitas

assymetric face , wew

asymmetric? he's almost a real life picasso.
picasso was shit

Holy shit, I want to punch his fucking lights out.

SAME

He's disgusting even by squat, brown, hobgoblin standards, marylanders be on the lookout

I can't even look at his picture without making a knuckle motion against my monitor. Fucking christ.

Hey I know that place. What's the name of the school?

Do (((you))) really think the problems facing the white race can be solved peacefully?
Lone-Wolf shit is cancer, but there's going to be racial conflict soon. First in Europe then the US.
South Africa will likely kick it off when niggers show their true nature for the sixth gorillionth time.

You make me sick
>don't think, just avoid those nasty niggers, ignore them and they'll go away. fund planned parenthood de'll kill 'dem nasty negroes(but not the BASED ones)
>don't worry about the nightly beatings and rapes your people face, just as long as you're okay and are able to BRAISE GEG xDDDDDD another day

Jesus christ you are a fucking weakling, and weaklings make me nauseated.

I'll agree with this mostly. I'd like DOTR to start tomorrow but we haven't had critical mass yet apparently. All we can keep doing is pushing it ever further by disseminating little bits of information like OPs across the normiesphere.

And this is how I know you're some kind of weakling PR faggot kike.
Nobody says normie unless they come from a cucked site that censors the -fag suffix.

No, you need to go full bore or you won't be doing anything more than being another "xD racist twitter egg *blocks*" to the normalfag hordes. Have some fucking standards, you limpdick faggot.
You'll never hit critical mass with PRfaggotry. Ever.

Holy shit, I never knew that. That explains a lot.

try and post 'normie' on >>>Holla Forums - even fat mentally ill jew mark is wise to it.
sage for OT

GTFO tbh fam.

you call that alive?

When was the last time you heard anyone say normalfag? Normie is the go to for the NPC hordes that just go with le flow of life. They're the ones that need to be convinced to our side to reach said critical mass. And I never said to PRcuck once lel

All the time, PRcuck.
pics related

Wew, where did I ever say to PRcuck, what even is the object being discussed that is PRcucking? I already mentioned that the large majority are NPCs, but if you think that spreading propaganda is pointless unless you're the dog at the top you're retarded m8. Every picture of nazi pepe, every line of rightwing jokes typed by an user making leftists the brunt of the entertainment, every video made using humor, displaying leftist hypocrisy, putting out hatefacts helps further our cause and normalize our ideology, even if some do not agree with it, they are forced to tolerate and subconsciously envelope themselves in it every day. That's angle needs to be incessantly pushed for eternity, both to grab the attention of those few radical-minded with higher ideals in need of a home, and to bathe the normies-ahem-normalfags in our culture and ideology.

Thanks for the pics, saved.

no one's ever explained to me just what this "direct action against the system" is supposed to be

burn down all the local grocery stores?
like what is any one person supposed to do?
how do you collapse a keynesian & post-industrial economic system?

When you defended the use of the 'normie'
Fuck off anytime.

If you didn't have a double-digit IQ you'd realize direct action means not feeding the beast
don't meet them on their terms(PRcucking, like use of "normie") create your own terms and make them meet you on yours.

Her name was Victim not sure if that is spanish or not

She deserves rape

We don't even know if the victim was white, but even if she was she deserved it for being friends with a beaner. All race traitors deserve suffering.

Schools harboring illegal aliens should have their teacher, principle and the school board all thrown in jail for aiding and abetting criminal activity against minors. Any crimes the little shitskinns do and they should be charged as co-conspirators and given the same punishment as if they did the crime themselves.

This too.

Very few 14 year old boys can stop an 17 year old man from beating the shit out of them.

The beaner rapists were 17.

Not going to get much done sucking on that blackpill user

Rape is progressive now, remember? They didn't cover up thousands of little girls being raped by pedo shitskins for nothing.

that wasn't my point user. fine, 17 year olds, where are the white 17 year olds that should be banging the 14 year old white females and fending off the 17 year old beaners? they're cuck manginas with no guts to take back their country and their women, too busy watching the electric jew and spending their time in other various hobbies.

white pussies layed by beaners: 1
white pussies layed by whites: 0
merely stating the numbers here

reality hitting you right in the face..

which implies taking women assertively, this "rape" of yours is nothing but nature taking course except that feminists have cucked whites for centuries now to believe that its the "oh so worst crime ever". you unbelievable dumbfucks, you want the white race to thrive but you also want women rights to exist, they're opposites, you can't have both.

DEATH PENALTY
TELEVISED EXECUTION

Oh so you want a race war. Fine lets break it down. Since you don't get why we spread this kind of information right now rather than butcher them all. It is love, not rage, that drives us, just follow along user.

#1. The system protects 'them' and makes them a special status citizen by making anything you say illegal or immoral. Speak up about this to try and clear your neighborhood of these little wetbacks and you lose your job, you likely get arrested for inciting hatred, and you get physically assaulted because everyone else understands #1 so don't want to defend you for fear of #1. That means words don't matter currently from the mouths of whites. This is how it is.

#2. So you refuse to be silenced. Congratulations, your next step is to figure out what you are willing to do. You can go muh PR route and try to work in the system, like so many cucks for the last thirty years have tried and failed so utterly hard have done. You can try and become belligerent and overbearing, which thanks to propaganda conditioning you now exemplify a stereotype. Since you are now clearly an annoying racist if the cops beat your face in for being annoying, nobody cares. And even those of us on your side are going to consider you an subversive FBI kike faggot. So have fun with that.

#3. So clearly talking about such things doesn't work. You want physical action now because that is the only route left. Problem is, that system happens to eagerly consider you, not these invaders, target number one. The worst of the worst. ISIS aint got shit on white mericans for being vile evil bastards that the system fears. You attack an shitskinn you get raped in court, even if you can prove you are innocent and defending yourself you are out tens of thousands of dollars in lawyers fees in a time when most people can barely scrape one grand together and whites are as a group no longer part of the middle class, so its getting worse on that front. Hope you like medical bills when the cops come and beat your head in too, its ok to fuck up criminals and racists in the publics eyes are worse criminals than these beaners that raped an 14 year old in her own fucking school. Escalated light attacks are not going to work see?

#4. Now you are on to real physical alterations. The kind that people die over because fuck the other shit right? Congrats, you thanks to #1 cannot trust more than maybe two or three people if you are unbelievably lucky to not either be FEDS or rat you out to such. More than likely your autistic ass is solo joe. And unlike what movies and vidya teaches you, nobody is john rambo super soldier. Just from cops in a moderately sized city you are squaring off against 3k armed defenders of the system, each eager to nail the bad guy cause muh authority and they get bragging rights. You are surrounded by tens of thousands of cucks, shitskinns and cowards, none of whom are going to come riding to your aid and defense, no matter how fucking 'right' your cause is. Nothing changes that until you chance that perception of what is going on. All this before you even contemplate the military forces you face if you start succeeding enough to get them worried, the rest of the world doesn't want to even fuck with that shit, and they have their own fucking armies and modern military equipment. You have bubba fuds baby rifle w high speed 5.56 from 50 fucking years ago. Clearly direct conflict is a no-go.

#5. So, now what are the options available? One, you keep going our route right here and keep stirring the hornets nest spreading this rage inducing shit, to force normal faggots out of their stupor in various ways while poking fun at everything. Or you decide you have to go for broke because you have no other options acceptable to you because you want 'shit' to happen now. What shit is left? The collapse of the system. Full scale no, utter end of the world from a normal faggots perception collapse. Why? Because you alone cannot either talk into a new system, beat heads, or pull off an coupe, in order to keep anything approaching our current system moving forward the way you want. If they wont come willingly you have to kill them all, even the ones YOU WANT TO PROTECT. Any collapse large enough to bring down the forces arrayed against you means HUNDREDS of millions dead. Starvation, disease and sectarian wars non stop for decades. And there is no guarantee anyone you want to be in charge with the same views as you is going to rise to the top. Are you ready for warlords to bring slavery back. To be forced into serfdom by whichever governmental system rises and decides thats an good enough way. Are you ready to have to hand over your daughters to whomever the new society decides needs them on demand? You can no more control the chaos of collapse than you can stand against an tsunami, hell you likely have better odds with the water.

That is your choice kid. What a lot of cucks and our idiot elites don't realize is that Trump and these other 'right wing' groups the world over are the last gasp to bring change before #5 is a go. If the rightwing groups fall in other parts of the world, or they successfully subvert or kill Trump, we don't actually have any options left. And that rage you feel, it is driven by love. Shitskinns don't understand that. And the only thing holding us back from #5 isn't fear, but love. We have the capacity to see beyond our immediate emotions user. We are still trying to push open avenues that will save our peoples future, and if no more avenues are left, we are making it clear to EVERYONE that is now the case. So should we do end up in open #4, everyone that matters will understand it is time to #5, rather than let what is left of our people die off forever.

You must step back user. And think. Going off and raging needlessly will not accomplish our goals. We all feel that rage user. Its why we are doing this shit. Why we come to places we know the Feds watch closely. Why we attack subversively our elites and drive these pedo fuckers into a rage at our very mention, those fuckers play for keeps but we still come here and do this shit user. We have lost other user's to their moves. But we still drive on, to reach people like you, and others normal faggots whom haven't woke up yet, so give rise to the fire that must eventually come. But hopefully we can bring the majority of our peoples with us, into a good future. A decent future. One worthy to be given to our children. If we cannot do that one day. If we cannot move the world and our childrens fates are now sealed. You will see our rage come out user. We are monsters user. And only our hope for that which we love holds back the hell only we can unleash. When we let go and feast upon this world to sate our rage, we by default accept everything we even wanted to love must be forgotten. For chaos doesn't give a fuck either way. And only chaos can give our future any chance at all. Do not feel demoralized, understand we are only just beginning.

it's true, non-whites are criminals by nature and need to be pruned form society.

Can someone cap these, please? That was excellent.

I think this is what people who are still bluepilled really don't get when they run into us/the alt-right. They sometimes think that we're just bloodthirsty for no reason. They just don't see why it's there.
I'm seriously glad I ran into this place before Trump announced, if my first contact with any redpills or redpilled people was what the media says about the alt-right or what redpilled people on comment sections say I would likely be one of the people arguing against them. Out of ignorance. I know it would have bounced off me because I had seen AmRen a few times before and rejected what I saw at the time.
The bloodthirstiness isn't for no reason, it's because it's what we will unleash when it's clear that not only ourselves but our children have no future. People can't see that yet but they will fall in line when it is made clear.
Here is a comment that I saw earlier on a an interview between Brittany Pettibone and Vox Day

The thing is that nobody says they want a racewar for no reason. It's because they can do math. The simple fact is that there will be billions dead by the turn of the century. With or without bullets, with or without war. That's simply going to happen. Making sure it isn't us or our children is the only thing that matters in that context. Indeed, there is no guarantee for success no matter how things go.

or, since maryland she was a white virgin 14year old. unlike shitskinns many white girls do actually keep their virginity past 9.

that is some convoluted ignorant bullshit right there. I am actually impressed.

the first thing to do is learn how to think for yourself or perhaps lurk moar, we have gone over this before class