They're taking our Vidya in Yurop

Is this shit for real?

archive.is/MXu4K

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/26-controversial-games-pulled-steam-german-crack
dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/
freech.net/intl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Germany. They probably took them down because those games contain exact representations of the prophet muhammed

Its dead

Welcome to the last 25 years in gayming in Yurop lad

Jesus Christ

Nazism never actually died in Germany :^)

Literature in Nazi Germany welcomes you to the club :^)
This is a joke, please don't derail this thread Holla Forums You too, Holla Forums

Lord Gaben has betrayed us.

He was never loyal in the first place, he followed his own convictions and morals, not yours.

What did you expect? Europe will be a islamic state in less than a decade.

Well Germany is basically the EU anyways.

If you were even remotely politically aware, you would not be surprised that the country that hates its white citizens and has been flooding itself with murderous, raping turkroaches since the 80s and is now flooding the remaining few white cities and towns with syrians and paying them to breed; bans media that might incite small portions of its white population to rise up and fight back.

Islam loves violence. If this was a Muslim thing, you'd see depictions of pigs, dogs, and women not dressed as ghosts being removed from games.

what did i miss?

Europe and the EU are different things my burger friend.

They didn't call out any of the multicultural propaganda in Overmeme. They're obviously compromised

Tell that to Merkel Eurocuck.

NUKE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY PLEASE

And Jerries wonder why they're so despised.

I think banning vidya is going to make a revolution more likely, if anything. If there's no vidya violence, there's always real life violence.

See he's already wearing a turban. Euro-Arabia in 5 years

the fuck are you talking about?

Are you guys surprised?

I archive everything, not because I disapprove of a given site, but because tends to disappear. It's not difficult to get from the archive link to the original if you want to comment or something.

All those games are pretty old. Probably just some bored bureaucrat trying to justify his existence without doing any actually important work.
I don't think they've added anything to the list in like 10 years though, at least.

Or lack thereof.

The fact that a global outfit of the strongest and smartest on the planet would be overwhelmingly Aryan. Blizzard and their Jew CEO instead shit all over that and try to pass off niggers and slopes as humans.
Techraptor didn't mention any of this in their review, proving they're just another outlet for leftist sewage

yeah you are right, they need our help to update the list to include stuff like nuDoom and fallout4, to protect the children from shit taste.

you think they'd keep that, given the current circumstances

user, stop being paranoid, we all know the smartest are the nips anyway not the whites.

A bit on the nose there

???

Eurocucks will never revolt. To put it into perspective how cucked Germany is in particular, they've been systematically brainwashed for 70 years to view national pride and patriotism like the United States views pedophilia.

wew

Well of course user, these are terrible male games that promote evil and hate. Nothing like Gone Home or Uncharted 3, which are full of strong female warriors :^)

Wait, why is Alien vs Predator Classic 2controversial for naziland?

This. Yuropoors are completely neutered.

Oh sure, it's just pure coincidence
too bad their aren't any. just a worst korean and a chinese cow

Shitposting aside it doesn't make any sense the games i listed got banned. They aren't even controversial at all, and fucking Blake Stone don't have any sort of offensive content/materialunless they banned it because you can SHOOT with WEAPONS.

Why though? I love TimeShift.

I have no clue what Blake Stone is, but I could see AVP and Painkiller being pulled for gore, since it's germany after all.

it's a game where you can shoot aliens and predators.

I want Nigger Pres Melting Potters to leave

Illegal muslim immigrants clashing against proud germanic pedophiles

Blake Stone are two games that are essentially the kid friendly versions of Wolfenstein 3D. Uses somewhat of the same engine, except everything is more detailed and you shoot aliens with laser weapons.

That sounds super retarded but i'll go with that explanation.

Yeah, the same countries that are also flooding themselves with murderous, raping shitskins, allowing them to keep their child brides, and working with the police and media to cover up literal baby rapes to avoid fostering anti-migrant sentiment in the white population

You're a fucking joke.

We will be here long after you have been subsumed by your Muslim overlords. You guys are already dead. You just haven't fallen down yet.

It's a classic
It even has a videogame

Nice to see Australia of Europe is still around.

(checked)
That seems to be the common thread between all the games, I would like to hear the thought process behind these games getting banned from these leaders other then muh impressionable youth

that analogy doesn't even make sense.

It's like you're trying to parody somebody who is clearly paranoid.

Don't forget Islam is now an official religion in Sweden
Took centuries less than Christianity
And a good chunk of the parliament are pajeetoid individuals

The Moorish shitposter is back

Do i want to even know or are you going to spill the beans anyway?

Australia is pretty much the pussiest country when it comes to banning violent video games and or violent shit in general. I believe it banned MK9 and HM2 too.

… What?

How is this "harmful to young people"?

I mean this whole thing is stupid, but honestly this makes me think it's a farce.

Enjoy your 9/11s and SJWs Protestant Melting Potters, still not one Muslim terrorist attack on my country.
Ill be laughing when Trump either loses or is Assassinated 1 month later.

wat
It's been an ancient joke against germans (bizarre fetishes, highly pedophilic)
Same with pee/poo fetishes
It's like saying the swede farmers bang pigs, scots/kiwis bang sheep

My post about the reason AvP was banned was a reach-out, a joke
But taking into account we are talking about a country who thinks it's okay to place 800 migrants in a town of 500…

TOP WEW

It's time you faggots look up from your keyboards at real issues and start unifying, what does your little shitflinging accomplish?

Er, you're right, by Moorish I meant Portuguese and by shitposter I meant avatarfag

Man i don't know, i am just laughing at cucks from far away who don't know their history and the old proverb
I was already genocided, my cause never existed

We don't need them. Yurocucks are a gangrenous vestigial limb in dire need of amputation. Let them be overrun. It will make it easier to carpet bomb the muzzies without any lingering sympathies muddying the waters.

Nigga it's much more likely that you will be overthown (in a public, offical manner) by niggers and illegals first than conduct a medium-scale military operation in Europe
Also last time it happened U.S.A. helped the muzzies

I like Europe but they keep shitting on me pretending I don't know what Western Europe is.

No point in that user, they've been indocrinated all their lifes into thinking they're free

Because everyone is stupider than you, right? Perish in apathy if you want.

The EU is on the verge of collapsing, everyone hates the Krauts.
Even they hate themselves

Is this surprising at all anymore? The whole of Europe is currently looking at banning any form of "hate speech" online as well, like censoring it all somehow, not just nabbing people for saying nigger like they're already doing. They're fucking done and have been for awhile.

If that was the case Trump wouldnt be a running candidate.

Your kike ruled country made that happen though, and the hippie scum only helped that.

Never your fault, is it? Always the Man keeping you down. Where have I heard that line of reasoning before?

I wonder if the guy behind this got made fun of as a kid for not being allowed to play those 26 games, and is now trying to exact some sort of revenge. It's the only thing I can think of that makes some sort of sense.

What fucking year is it? Europe is dead, we're just kicking a corpse at this point.

Vidya censorship in Gemany isnt a new thing.
But they could be focusing on bigger issues, thats for sure.

You talk like European countries are incapable of making decisions and EU by itself cant push any kind of bullshit, lets blame all the cucking to America.
Lets admit, the left totally won in EU by hiding in the blind spots of the right, US couldnt prevent neither push something so immense like this on its own.

The real answer is isnt neither right or left, its globalists that pocket over all this fuckery

communist state does authoritarian bullshit
im not surprised to be honest
the sooner the eu dies the better for the european people
fucking no fun allowed faggots

just another day in Merkelreich

Underrated post.

Who
Cares?

Game Over Germany

You lose to the cultural enrichment

Have all you idiots been living under a rock for 2 decades? Germany censors video games. This isn't new.

just use a fucking proxy or take a train a few miles faggot.
Germany loves fascism, in case you didn't know.

if aryans are so strong and great then how come most white countries are in a state of social, moral and economic decay

you'd think if aryans were really superior they would be able to easily overcome and destroy such vultures

That's a great impression of a mentally unstable Holla Forumsack.

Since they're outright banning a bunch of games, and this is happening right now, it is by definition "new", newfriend :^)

Don't worry, the perpetually uneducated and unemployed population of Holla Forums will rise up to defeat those nasty jewish professors who flunked them

Video games on the list have been banned for sale in Germany for decades. Most of these games were on the list, and their being listed for sale was a mistake.

But that doesn't change the fact that banning them right now is, again, by definition, "new".

If you're going to jump into a thread with the sole purpose of being an obnoxious shitflinger, you can at least find a less pedantic course of attack.

its the 1984-amazon kindle fiasco all over again

All Holla Forums can do is to see everything go to shit without any capacity to do anything substantial, just report some happenings and spot media/political bullshit, but cant do anything to impact irl. At least they didnt drink the koolaid or accept to get cucked, bu thats the minimum

my nigga
i was thinking on making an mech game where in the german release they're hooman beans

Poor bastards

VIDEOGAMES ARE MERCIFUL
VIDEOGAMES ARE GREAT
BEHEAD THOSE WHO TAKE AWAY OUR VIDEOGAMES

Dude how can they be european if they are no europeans in the country ?

didn't you know?
mama merkel runs Eurabia

By those standards only Eastern Europe would be european

I guess every State in the USA is a liberal filled cucked shithole then.
What a shame

Explain this shit, Holla Forums or Holla Forums.

The real problem here, and this is a problem with the German bureaucratic mindset in general, is that they specifically targeted old as fuck games that nobody today would find particularly offensive. But they're on "The List" and "The List" is never updated or reconsidered so they had to go. It's the same shit with movies - Evil Dead is still verboten.

Because in Egypt they didnt get free shit for doing nothing.

wat

Basically who this user said
People do and go to great lenghts to be a NEET

non archive link
techraptor.net/content/26-controversial-games-pulled-steam-german-crack

this pretty much
imagine a world where the citizens of a country are going to be taxed out of their asses to accommodate the "needs" of refugees, such as iPhones, new clothes, new apartments and such, without them ever paying them back or contributing to the country in any way whatsoever

from my experience, the people who actually are from Syria are nice and grateful
what I don't understand is why we import the dirt from countries like africa, tunesia and afghanistan
last time I checked syria was not inside either of those

Boy am i glad to live in a country that actually likes free speech.

"Think of money as information" :^)

You know I still don't get this idea. Jews are bringing in Arabs who despise jews into European countries so that they can…?

If the government says take down the games is not like he can do anything about it.

Yes, they are truly excellent people and your experience matches up with reality. I can't believe all of these disgusting WHITE bigots who are refusing to share their wealth, their women, and their children's orifices with us.

IT'S 20 FUCKING 16 FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

Destroy the white race of course. Why? Because reasons. Who knows what reasons, they're jews.

Then what? Assume they destroy the white race, then what? Wouldn't it be logical to assume they'll be going for Jews next?

They've been doing that for a long time, did you forget about Wolfenstein 3D?

I'm surprised no one posted C&C RoboGenerals yet.

Dude, I told you. Jews

It's no problem when Arabs don't know those guys are the ones carrying them to those places
Arabs, especially the dumb sheep shaggers who are contacted in scam-tier plans to work in Europe, will hate the conservative natives who don't want them there, but it doesn't matter, the sheer influx of people will force the powers that be to bend
It's basically what the british royalty did to Native Americans when their numbers were massively reduced due to plagues, except in this case there's no sickness hazards, but the naivety and lax attitude of the Europeans and the massive greed of their rulers

At the end of the day all this reminds me of that one book about the elites preparing the world for a new era of space exploration, but before that they assimilate all cultures and place everything under one system and one race, the Human race :^), all mixed up so no feels are involved

Breed a ~70IQ population of worker bees that can be controlled by the existing western police state.

This is why the exact same kike politicians that push race mixing and feminism in the west, simultaneously fund measures to prevent the same in israel. Pay attention to the policies kikes advocate in the west, and watch how they will always advocate the exact opposite in israel.

The more radical ones happily admit this.

What if like someone just replaced every human model with some cyborg ala Generals? Or is that still Harmful to Young People™

I'm still not convinced.

Your trips are telling me to drop it and talk about video games so I will though

That will be the turning point
Them who so much like immigrants and retards who are preferebly foreigners in a land will opt for machines with no feelings and nothing to police on them, and they will stop caring and maybe outright eliminate those individuals
Unless the cultured and mad as fuck natives act first, in which case nothing will survive other than a handful of decent folks
A big reset, except this time they will have a bunch of advanced tech from scratch, like putting all the research cheat codes in a new game of strategy

there are no 'youths' playing games from 2002

I'm more surprised by this than by germany being the worst as per usual.

i could picture him saying something like that

this is good
less outlets for violence, hopefully they'll start taking it out on turkroaches

Dark Forces is a racist and bigoted term goy

lel, they try so hard not to be Nazis, but they come out even more totalitarian than they ever were

I always found germany's policy of censoring swasticas to be ridiculous. I get that that era of their history is a sensitive point to a lot of them, and they may not see the fun in gunning down representations of their Grandfathers, but in that case just don't release the game at all. What does altering a few symbols change? It's still perfectly clear who those guys in the brown uniforms are supposed to represent.

Awesome, cheapass labor. What's the problem here?

Maybe it's because he killed so many stormtroopers!

They fuck up entire systems like social and infrastructure ones

Good. These violent videogames could make young Germans become aggressive and harm those 25 year old refugee boys raping their sisters and mothers.

So then how are they going to be "worker bees" if they don't have a system in which to work?

That future doesn't have room for ironic shitposting and epin plebbit may-mays, so you'll be working hard labor kiddo.

No, I'll continue to be an engineer regardless of immigration policy. In fact, being a credentialed engineer, I can go basically anywhere in the world and draw a nice salary. I'd prefer somewhere with a low cost of living, i.e. lots of poor uneducated goons to cook my tacos.

You don't need to roleplay here, this isn't reddit with persistent identities where you need to maintain your lies 24/7 lest someone catch you out in your post history, this is an anonymous imageboard.

I don't know if this screencap is actually true at all or not, but on the surface it appears accurate:

That's correct. I know it's a bit strange, given how many NEETs infest these kinds of threads, but some of us are actually successful people.

That argument might hold weight if you didn't jump into the thread dropping old plebbit may-mays left and right with low-effort shitposts.

You're an unsuccessful, bitter contrarian.

What's the context for this anyway? Surely those were found at a crime scene or on gang territory or something. I refuse to believe they're just sweeping random houses for butter knives.

Stay salty, tyrone.

London police post their evidence when they find "dangerous weapons". also they don't know sarcasm at all

It might be true to the small mobsters, but it is highly unlikely they were always like that and ended up in many of the highest places in any executive branch in the last 400 years
They do have a strategy, and IMO they do hold history/technology secrets/ancient knowledge due to their long perseverance at fucking people over
That's what makes them scary, IF they actually hold ancient knowledge and know a secret or two (many jews hinted at atomic tech before, the nuclear technology was developed by a good bunch of them) then that knowledge must be not that good or hopeful, as they the holders of it are highly nihilitic and run rampant fucking everyone around them, trying to catch a place in the highest places with bloodthirsty attitudes, like they want to be the representative elite of the world when the time comes

But they can't just be sweeping random homes for these things.

Go back to Holla Forums before you discovered the board 2 years ago the rest of us were cheering Assads fight against the American backed rebels which later formed ISIS.
Its fine if you want to remove kebab but at least learn something about the situation before parroting shit.

I love how the eurocucks on this thread prove this picture right more and more each day.

Man i was so mad typing that i wrote like a nigger, need to practice fast typing
VIDYA RELATED QUESTION
What's better, Mario Typer or Typing of the Dead?

I really enjoy them shitting up the board interjecting politics into fucking everything, venting the frustrations they are to pussy to vent in their own country.

You're not even trying.

maybe if you say racist stuff on the internet they do

no, but they post them online just after catching someone with em. like that dude with the wheel and knives was probably riding a bike or somethning

Is there secretly some boy king ruling Germany? Politically they have the mental development of pre-elementary children.

The original Typing of the Dead is good

Mario Teaches Typing is…OK.

wat
Most people in Holla Forums highly support Assad's Syria and REAL syrians
Boy you have been baited by Leftypol… or by a stormkid

I hate Holla Forums as much as the next sane user, but don't put words in people's mouths if you want to win an argument. The rebels most Americans were rooting for were secular, but were taken over or led by extremists. Not much different from what happened to the bi-partisan "Tea Party" that was taken over by establishment anti-liberty Republicans.

it's mostly women

That isn't even in the Steam announcement. Is that an actual game or a typo of some sort? I can't find it anywhere.

Why are you concern trolling? Nobody is going to take the bait.

oh you.

Yeah and Syria there is currently a civil war before arabs.
Try to keep up kiddo."

Follow the posts because what you are reading is not whats being discussed

Bullshit one of our top generals was fired for going against Obama because there were NO MODERATES fighting Assad, they were all extremist groups in one form or another.

That's not even a statement. What are you doing, nigger?

Typing of the dead.

If you like hearing someone speak in motherfucker then Overkill is even better.

Worse.

I was calling Holla Forums fucking retarded in a fashion that I hoped would keep Holla Forums from jumping on me personally. I don't give a shit if others rightfully call them out.

Even if that is the case, that's not what the American public thought or supported. Big difference, yo.

S-sorry m8, just wanted to remind them that Holla Forums USED to be decent (albeit not good)
Nowadays it is a literal hugbox with no discussion allowed, many left or are passive

Expanded pic

Instead of resorting to ridiculously transparent and insulting kike/sjw tactics, how about you man the fuck up and be up front with your condemnations?

But wait, then you'd be making yourself vulnerable to getting called out on your bullshit and forced to explain yourself, which you can't, because you're arguing from an emotional position instead of a factual and logical one.

Oh gee, who would have guessed

I am typing right before I go to sleep for the night, I'm only half paying attention.
Regardless the point was that the Syrian refugees that are coming into Europe are the remnants of extremist groups.
The Assad administration is winning at this point which is why Russia left and why there are so many refugees with violent tendencies.
You wouldn't be getting the moderate civilized Syrians because they are fighting for control of their country.

Obama wanted to put boots down in Syria, which the American people were largely against.
Its the reason he had the lowest approval rating in history, because after the American people said no he ended up going to Congress and getting approval for air strikes.
Which is another reason he lost congress the next year.

Yeah its dying as an result which is why we have so many cross posters coming over her trying to interject the shit into everything.
Not that it matters getting off topic is not that bad when you have threads that last for literally days.

Here's one they censor.

The fuck are you on about? I gave a clear position and argued it, along with giving that user some advice about putting words in people's mouths (even if it's Holla Forums's). You're reading way too much into this, user.

Well of course. After the shit that happened in Libya, of course the public wanted nothing to do with yet another country, even if they mostly supported the rebels in principle (as we tend to do against all dictators).

what… the fuck…

That may be true then but not now, many people are becoming cynical of government.
Regardless of opinion on Trump he has been tremendous in exposing the corruption that stems from the two party system.

Well, they were always here, it's just that some posters bait good and/or are literal redditors who don't know better

Aw yes, Shoigu

When my father was a child he was made fun of for being a polack, now Poland is doing better compared to other Euro countries that those children come from.

heh

The system (or whatever is left) may still be there, except it just doesn't work as well as it used to, generally, by a significant amount

to 'fuck up' doesn't necessarily mean to 'remove entirely'

How have your third-world engineering ventures gone so far?

I am genuinely interested, developing-country infrastructure can be very interesting

Fucking Russians, holy shit.

They "attempted" to colonize Namibia, and then Greenland. Of course you knew how that went, all the attention it got was from clickbait journalists looking for a story to publish.

>>>/namibia/

What does any of that have to do with my assertion that one user saying that syrian refugees are "nice and grateful" people is provably false, as demonstrated by the terrorism and crime they're committing?

That's not censorship, that's you going out of your way to actively disrupt discussion and getting banned for it. You don't just get banned for shitposting once, you were a serial shitposter.

The fact that you're bringing your asshurt to Holla Forums and D&C shilling here because you got popped for shitposting on another board is fucking embarrassing.

I don't know what you think you argued, but you opened with a textbook concern troll line and then admitted that's exactly what you were doing.

But can you deny the Holocaust without being sent to prison and buy whatever game you want, assuming you're cucked enough to actually buy games?

So The Wolf survived that fall in Stronghold?

Ah, yes. How could that slip my mind.

For /nambia/ there was one Latvian, as far as I know, that actually got all the necessary papers to move there, not sure how it went with Greenland

Out of all the fucking places we discussed, they went for Namibia
Man those guys have a damned death wish, no wodner Europe is burning

I don't think you even know what concern trolling IS, because I was just saying that strawmanning others only makes said others less likely to even listen to your argument.

Concern trolling is about pretending to preserve image. Shit like
Actually giving a piece of legitimate advice about logical debate is not concern trolling. Faggot.

The center of kike power isn't DC or even Tel Aviv, it's the City of London and it's been that way since the 1810s.

user, he isn't white, he is half asian, half jew.

His mother is Александря Яковлевна Шойгу. Grandfather - Яков Васильевича Ривлин. Both are jews.

Eh, he's still a badass. And his leader understands the importance of proper border control.

Pictured: A bunch of "refugees" being escorted in Russia.

Not even close. Where the fuck did you get that from?

ITT: White boys realizing that their time is almost up.

Germany going full retard once again I see.

From my experience, the people who are actually from Syria are still in Syria fighting for their damn country against CIA/Mossad-funded phony terrorists.

I bet they banned it because it doesn't follow new diverse star wars storyline of episode 7 :^)

You mean besides personal experience here? Even Urban Dictionary more or less agrees.

I honestly didn't know, but at least the Russians don't let mudslime bullshit slide when it affects non-mudslimes (pic 2):
dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

Destroy the white race, they fucking come out and admit this rather matter of factly.

Oh no, they're not phony. They're actual terrorists funded by CIA. Later they will blow up something important in America.

Yeah, sorry to inform you, but employers these days would rather hire cheap pajeet or bai fong li than you.

Well, yeah, they actually terrorize, but they're a fiction of the CIA/Mossad, the only people who believe that ISIS isn't a controlled op are the morons who eat up western media and the goatfucker mercs they hire to be the cannonfodder.

That is the face of a man who will fight communism at every turn.

Also the face of a hopeless jew

This is you to a T with your "I hate Holla Forums as much as the next sane user" opening statement. You're attempting to poison the well, and it's intellectually dishonest.

Nah, they're just sending them money and weapons so ISIS will keep spreading chaos all over Middle East. Sooner or later the whole thing will blow up in their faces. Probably literally.

fucking millenias, they dont learn history at all and jump on the doom train

Bullshit. I was merely agreeing with the user that Holla Forums is retarded while pointing out a failure of his own. Even if it's somewhat similar to part of what you posted, it carried absolutely no intent of diminishing his argument. Hell, my very argument was that his argument was a misrepresentation of the average American's. You'd know that if you actually read my post rather than the first sentence that was nothing more than fluff/advice.

Have you noticed the half of my posts talking about how great Russians are for keeping snackbars out, and how laughable it is that Yuros have female defense ministers? I agree with Holla Forums in several issues, but not with their method of jumping on anyone that isn't as dogmatic as them. I thought that was blatantly obvious from my post, but maybe I'm half as illiterate as you are.

I'm beginning to suspect that you're some sort of counter-troll that jumps on people for anything they can consider accusing of trolling. If so, 8/10, you're doing a fucking great job.

Faggot defeatists trying to downplay the situation

what happened with Greenland?

You're doing it again.

You aren't very good at this.

But that's the truth, you fucking retard. I do agree with Holla Forums on several issues, like every other group, but dislike how they or shitposters pretending to be Holla Forums have completely ruined /n/ and constantly derail threads here.

It's called a fucking conversation, Christ. Some fluff words to say, "well I agree (that Holla Forums is retarded), but you're slightly wrong." Because unlike SJWs (and Holla Forums, funnily), I don't operate in absolutes and frequently somewhat agree with parties I detest.

Blaming Holla Forums for ruining /n/ and all of the cross-board d&c shitposters like when you could take a trip over to freech or any other intl/goon hangout and see that it's a coordinated effort from outsiders proves that you're either one of them, or a useful idiot.

Kill yourself op.

The only ancient secret of control they have is banking/usury which they stole from the Babylonians, that's the sum total of the ancient esoteric mysteries the kikes use to control mankind. It's a pretty powerful thing, but it ain't super secret magical relics from a lost race of alien-gods, just a copy of the world's first ponzi scheme.

Nigger, what are you talking about, London is almost as bad as Sweden these days. All the business Jews went to New York while the religious ones went to Israel after the second world war and London was blown to shit. They are not the sort of folks who go back to an old place to rebuild. They just crawl to a new more lucrative host and fuck them up too.

Christ you are bad at this. You need to rethink your strategy for trolling Holla Forums. They are easy marks. I don't know how you can fuck it up so bad.

Longtime Holla Forumslack here, /n/ isn't even on our radar, I didn't even realize that board was still active, /n/ is completely below our notice, you've been false-flagged I'm afraid. I mean, why the shit would we give a rat's dick about /n/?

Once again, you've proven that reading is too difficult for you. I'll quote it specifically so hopefully it won't slip you this time:

I'm not talking about the crabposters or curryniggers or whatever else. I'm specifically talking about the ones that respond to anything that could remotely be called "degeneracy" with nothing but dogmatic absolutism that are just as bad for logical discussion as any number of crabposts. It encourages the hugbox mentality that Holla Forums has and that you're encouraging.

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. My very first post was meant to avoid attracting Holla Forums's attention because I didn't give a shit about arguing about inane bullshit (yet, here I am, fuck). Once that nigger started seeing shit that wasn't there, I dropped the pretense and started stating my real thoughts about Holla Forums. Not as some sort of attempt to be an "epin troll".

Rothschilds and others are still in UK, Bank of England is their heart, US is just their swordarm, not their heart and lately we've not been a very willing or cooperative swordarm.

You make a good point. The type of posters I'm talking about are probably just normal crossposters, and not like some sort of concerted effort by Holla Forums. It's just a shame to see any conversation on political news be completely impossible on a freaking news board. At least old old old /n/ allowed libertarian views, unlike my current understanding of Holla Forums.

That reads like it was pulled right out of 1984.
How long until the krauts once again start book burning.

The allies were to blame for before, after was sheer guilt at their own actions, which eventually manifested into the earliest White guilt in the western world.

I'd drop the bitch and sue for my kids in a heartbeat before I'd let her turn me into a cuckold. Does no one have anything fucking passion in Germany?

How long do you people think it'll take before this shit hits the US in full. I want to hope again because of Trump and several anti-progressive/SJW movements but times look so grim these days.

We allow libertarian views, we just think they're retarded and wrong and will argue against them. Challenge and criticism of ideas isn't a disallowal of their discussion.

You do understand that those posts are also coordinated by outsiders, right? Much like how Holla Forumsacks have lots of sjw/nigger twitter accounts that they use to divide and conquer bluepilled normalfags, goons do the same thing by pretending to be Holla Forums on other boards and posting radical, nonsensical drivel to divide and conquer the community.

Holla Forums did fucked up /n/, they also fucked up Holla Forums and a bunch of smaller boards months ago. They are pretty paranoid about most shit.

Can I still play the game if they removed it from the store?
Bought postal 2 on sale a year ago.
This is so much bullshit. Imma leave this shitplace once I get a chance.

My understanding is a bit limited, since I mostly just occasionally see a ban screencap of being banned for seemingly normal conversation. Well color me shocked, then, since I thought that there was some actual banning of libertarian posts going on in a real hugbox. Guess I was wrong.

If you're right, that's an awful lot of effort for a board that already has little actual conversation going on from all the other shitposts. Assuming you're right, they really do nail the "paranoid" stereotype perfectly.

Trump has said he wants to push other weird shit, like pushing for broader libel laws. Also hes spoken of internet censorship, Holla Forums sucks his dick because he happens to pander to them.

Probably won't, at least not with Muslims, they had to make our populace pretty anti-Musllim to get them to support Israels proxy wars, we ain't going back on that. And once you make it OK to dislike one group of shitskins it's only a matter of time before the tabboos against not liking other shitskins start crumbling.

Nope, you were rused again. When we raid something these days it's a Twitter hastag or some other leftist faggot on social media. Holla Forums is another one we don't bother with, hell when there are relevant to our interest TV and movie discussions to be had the Holla Forums threads on them move faster and are more relevant to the fucking movie or show being discussed than the one on Holla Forums. The only board we hate is Holla Forums but we don't bother raiding them either. We're most of us on Holla Forums oldfags, we know that pissing into oceans of piss is a futile effort and that's what raiding a chan board is.

Yeah, it was probably something that was spammed a million times, all sorts of agitators will spam seemingly innocuous thread topics which would be ok, but they do it over and over and over and over. Also, our mods, like all mods on all boards ever, are pretty shit and arbitrary and don't make a lick of sense.

Groups do tend to like the politicians that are working for their interests. Holla Forums has no interest in freedom of speech so that isn't a negative for them.

Of course, nordic culture is a myth and should be wiped from the industry

Normally when a game is taken out of the store you can play it if you bought it already, its very rare for a game to take out playability because then the customers complain and rightly so. But since this comes from the government it might be different.

I'll take the good and fight whatever bad comes, anything is better than a socialist jew or shillary.

You posted all good except this
Don't kid yourself, we were invaded long time ago by very inmature and militant bunch of individuals

They pretend to like freedom of speech, while they complain about SJWs, but hypocrisy from Holla Forums is to be expected.

Ain't that the fucking truth. First ban aside from raiding half/co/ was a permaban for something I didn't even do, on half/b/. Nostalgic to see they haven't changed, even now.

The current 80/20 shitpost to quality ratio is from those outsiders disrupting the board.

They're doing the same fucking thing here, right now.

See: freech.net/intl/

Everything I've said can be confirmed.

You don't seem to like Holla Forums do you.

Do you think the press should be able to spread shit that's technically libel and slandered but phrased in just enough weasel word ways as to be technically legal? Fuck the lugenpress, they're all a bunch of corporate propaganda spewing mouthpieces, why people treat the press as some kind of guardians and defenders of truth when they're third behind politicians and televangelists in being most corrpt shitters on earth.

Also, he doesn't want to censor the internet, he wants to keeps mudshits from jihadist countries from being able to recruit and spread jihadi memes on western social media, which I'm utterly fine with but probably wont happen.

It's not that we have no interest in it, it's just having our speech silenced for so long in the name of free speech of all things have got us to see through the lies of Jacobin freedoms and no longer hold the phrase as sacrosanct. Fuck your free speech god, it's a false idol.

No we don't. Maybe years ago when we were still naive we believed strongly in free speech, now we see the phrase for what it is, a pretty lie to hide tyranny. Free speech, but say something againt the orthodoxy and your censored irl via extra-governmental means by good little volunteer thought and speech police.

Every group is hypocritical. I'm a hypocrite, you are a hypocrite, and so is everyone in this thread. Holla Forums will use whatever they can to push their interests forward just like any other group will. Plenty to hate about Holla Forums but castigating them for trying to forward their interests is pointless.

I only count true scotsmen as Holla Forums, shills and newfags who should be lurking moar don't count.

never did like em much. When i started browsing imagebaords years ago i thought they were just people with a unique take on politics, a little time spend on the board and it became obvious they were pretty much white supremacy natsocs who thought too much of themselves.

That isn't free speech, just the bastardized execution

At least Holla Forums is starting to drop the act that they aren't the far right wing cousins of SJWs.

You're right. Free speech is some bullshit idealistic marketing phrase through which Jacobin tyranny is sold to an unaware public.

What's the best way to control someone? Let them do whatever they want, it's a Brave New World, user.

That is the result of Whites being the only ethnic group that is banned from showing in-group preference, and if you weren't a shitskin or a libcuck you'd have no problem recognizing that.

ZOMG SJWS BELIEVE STRONGY IN THINGS AND Holla Forums BELIEVES TRONGLY IN THINGS, THAT MAKES THEM THE SAME. I'LL STAY OVER HERE BELIEVING STRONGLY IN NOTHING, THAT MAKES ME BETTER.

C'mon now, don't be that autistic, user. There's such a thing as qualia and essences and natures and we and the SJWs are of wholly different natures.

Stop smoking weed, free speech is talking shit and not getting jailed
It fails in execution when it gets carried by libel and false claims around political and business matters, which people dont casually investigate and believe any lie
To avoid this, the law must take down libel and flase claims, thus ending the free speech
If you talk false shit, people would see it and you would lost respect/credibility, but because masses are retarded, the big snowball gets bigger until it has to be eliminated from scratch

In small groups it's excellent and a MUST, in bigger groups you get a lot of heat

Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

By who? I'd say the ban isn't working.

It's a leftist thing.

No, that's the First Amendment. Free speech is the belief that speech and discourse should not be subject to sanctions just because some party or faction doesn't want to hear it. Free speech is the principle, the First Amendment is a legislation of that principle.

The map is not the territory, user.

You're pretty naive about how the world works, user.

I can still play all those games in my Steam account.
Those that are available in GoG are still up for acquisition, too.
What's all this ruckus about? Sounds more like an executive decision.

Totally different thing, guize

Government and society. Try to make a white-only group and prepare to be harried and harassed by governmental and extra-governmental tyrants alike. Live in a neighborhood that HUD deems "too white" and prepare to be culturally enriched with Section 8 and third world savages. But, no, we totally live ia completely white supremacist country, so white supremacist the only group you can publicly call for the extinction of and face no consequences whatsoever are straight white males.

Academia and the State.

Whites are blocked from having white male only groups on college campuses, while asians, blacks, mestizos or arabs are not.

Whites can be legally fired for wearing a "white pride" shirt, but if a nigger wears a "black power" or "black pride" shirt, firing them is a federal offense.

Hell, look at all of the fucking places where the confederate flag is banned.

It is different. Say something an SJW disagrees with and they'll try to get you banned, fired, harassed and swatted in real life; say something a Holla Forumslack disagrees with and they tell you why you're wrong and a faggot and dump a bunch of link and infographic spam on you.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Who gives a fuck about germans? They are muslims slaves anyway just like swedes.

When did you start browsing Holla Forums?

Connotations of KKK. It's a reactionary response, but in light ha of BLM, the gov. would be thinking of damage control and appeasement.
What I don't get, is that why so many gymnastics for a minority? Losing the majority of your voters doesn't seem smart.

There is nothing in those video games that isn't included in many others.

I just wish that the double standard was more widely recognized. I'd really like to know what kinds of mental gymnastics the people that are fine with pic related have.

Yes, those darn evil racists, they should be condemned! But don't worry about the black panthers showing up at white polling places with guns and intimidating them from voting. That's totally kosher :^).

Also, in 2008 there were 520,161 interracial violent crimes. Care to guess the black/white breakdown?

429,444 were black on white, while 90,717 were white on black

Niggers attack more whites yearly than the KKK did in their entire existence.

Because white males and married white women make up the conservative vote, and that is a rapidly diminishing demographic. That is why all of the cuckservative candidates were for amnesty, because they think they can stay in power if they get the mestizo vote.

Business as usual in Germany. I wouldn't be surprised if we get the same soon here in the UK.

Holla Forums is likely an halfchan /jp/ IRC clique stronghold. I find it very odd when these faggots always bring up how this site is anti-free speech while turning a blind eye to other imageboards.

If the police know i posted those pics i can go to jail if i lived in Germany

'08 was 8 years back. I'd think recent numbers and trends - especially post-Ferguson would be more relevant.

You've lost me. No matter how many Latin Americans immigrate (legal or otherwise) they're still a minority, and unless the candidates have forgotten how to count (or what a census is) then that fact hasn't escaped them.

Obligatory post about Polish Antoni Macierewicz.

I am still unsure if it is because Macierewicz is worthy to hate so much or is it because I love this song.

remember me guys ?

what a shit country. And they dare go around accusing others of censorship and suppression of media

What the hell. And i thought that germans were starting to soften about censoring/pulling out videogames, instead they are regressing to 20 years ago, if not worse. I expect more games to be purged.
I can't find any reason to remove dark forces, there is no blood or veiled ultra-right ideologies/representation at all, i'm really starting to believe it's because

He did actually, he's the antag in Stronghold 3

"Whites" make up 66% of the population. Now, this includes mixed mutts which aren't white, and mestizos that call themselves white on the census, but lets roll with that number for now. Men make up 49% of the population, but lets round that up to 50% to make this easier. Our final number will be the amount of married women, which is about 50%.

So that leaves us with about 49.5% of the population (and shrinking, as the white birth rate is dwarfed by non-whites) as potential conservative voters, while the other 50.5% are guaranteed democrats.

Creating a "path to citizenship" for the millions upon millions of undocumented illegals in the country, and getting them voting for the (R) is their only hope at this point. As democrats shift further left, the GOP wants to shift left with them, becoming a more centrist party, similar to how every "right wing" political party in Europe or all of the cucked commonwealth nations.

That is why they're fighting trump tooth and nail, because after 8 years of trump, whatever milquetoast little faggot they put up next is going to get torn apart by the core conservative voters. It would be like being locked in a cage and forced to choose between eating different types of shit for 100 years where that's all you know, then being let out of the cage and given delicious gourmet meals for 8 years, only to be told at the end of those 8 years it's time to get back in the cage and start eating shit again.

Thanks for the clearer picture, but this shit seems like fighting a losing battle on someone else's terms, as the immigrants are predisposed to vote Democrat over Republican in America.

Germany is already an Islamic state, but I guess it was those "ebil naziboos" :^)

Just Germany.

TBH I wonder how long it will take after islamization before they make the holocaust a reality.

They've been banning games for decades, it never spread to the rest of the continent, why would it now?

Not long. There have already been several instances of mudslimes attacking the Juice in Germany.

Oh it is, and at best Trump can slow things down for 8 years if he doesn't go full kike puppet once he's in office, but after that we're back in free fall.
They certainly are, but that's why the GOP is trying to cultivate a centrist image for wide appeal.

I don't think it's going to work, but short of going full natsoc and kicking out all of the non-whites, it's the only way they can stay relevant as the demographics creep closer and closer to whites becoming a non-factor.

A rare case, actually. Mostly Russians are completely cucked by either Chechens or Dagestanis.

They're not banned from sale unless they're on List B.
List A games are just banned from being advertisied.

It used to be that a lot of small shops still sold them under the tableif you simply asked them for it.
But with the rise of Gamestop in germany a lot of them had to close down. And Gamestop themselves ignores those games.

I still wonder what happened with Merkel.

She was really against immigration even for countries inside the EU and put politics that were against the free travel among the union. She even made a little brown girl cry in public television because she told her she was going to expulse her and her parents if they were against the law.

Now the sirian shit happened and now they want to put 'refugees' everywhere. What happened?

Jews, probably

You made this exact same post before

And never got answered. Or missed the answer, sorry.

It is just that, first, Germany fucks up with every country from the PIGS by imposing politics that are, basically, killing them from the inside and then tried to kick out any worker from those countries trying to do a shitty living in Germany because their countries were poor, but at least they work even in the shittiest job, but now they are going to accept the 'refugees' and give them a home somehow.

For fuck's sake, Merkel, why didn't you show any mercy to the people who was IN the union and migrated to your country?

She was in the communist party when in college, so her disgust for white people is not surprising, I guess.

If you get a game not listed in the german store as a gift from someone that lives in a different country where it is available, you can just install and play it and nobody is going to complain. I have dead island and dead rising and all those games are not available in this fucking cuckhole of a country. And even then its still just steam and you can torrent that shit any time. Them banning those games from the steam store will only stop most casuals and retards from getting them. I couldnt care less.

The thing is that actual former comunists are defending us against the massive migration.

I remember back in the day whenever a game got put on the index it was more like a quality seal for the game and every 12 year old wanted to have it.

Basically they caused the exact opposite of the indented effect with it.

So not Yurop.

I feel like thats just normal. Youll always want something that you cant get. And the less aquirable it is, the more you want it. And when you finally get it you find out you dont want it anymore.

Once again, Germany proves that they're incapable of basic functions of a country.

Orwellian as fuck.

Because now there's a European centralization project that Germany always wanted and it's going full steam ahead.

That shit is happening pretty much everywhere in the western world.
From universities that kick you out for wrongthink to online communities and social media that ban you for one wrong word and massmedia too fucking afraid to write/talk about anything that could offend someone as long as it isn't the evil white man.

Thankfully I'll be long dead before this madness reaches its peak :)
Sweet release can't come soon enough.

You got to be shitting me.

There were two world wars to prevent germany to control all of europe, but I guess there won't be a third.

Please England, leave the union and make it easier for the other countries to leave.

What they made with Greece was a crime.

When above the target…

Pirating laws in cuckmania are actually enforced.

Well, who occupies Germany, to this very day?
Who has imposed a cucked set of laws on them?
Who has made those tons of demoralization propaganda?

Piracy is a more serious crime than mudslime rapes.

They gotta keep paying for their war crimes, goyim!

kek

kek repeats itself

Yes, yes… Only the most pure of delusions will do.